Nude Therapy - Phase 06 - Nude Conference

Story Info
David attends a nude sales conference.
5.6k words
4.54
6.5k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
449 Followers

I did not want to go to the nude sales conference. The main theme was: "Enhancing Your Sales by Enhancing by Your Naked Body." I thought that this was obviously geared toward female salespeople working their way through the relatively new world of Full Female Nudity-- definitely not for me.

However-- Ella not so gently reminded me that I directly supervised four female salespeople. About 40% of our clients and potential clients were also Full Female Nude. I was expected to come back to personally train these lovely naked ladies on how best to use their nudity instead of trying to ignore it or hide it.

Great. Just great.

As soon as I entered the Certified Nude hotel, a female security guard stepped up and asked to search my bag. She had probably long dark hair tucked into her black cap. She was wearing a black open shelf bra and a wide black belt around her waist with her badge and some other typical security guard items attached. Other than that, she was nude-- and completely shaved down below.

"It's just a random search," she explained. "Everyone and everything coming in is scanned-- all safe scans, nothing to harm anyone."

I nodded and indicated I knew the drill. There was a table set back against a side wall and a male guard (dressed) was going through the bag of a stately, silver-haired lady (nude.)

The older naked lady was looking my way and smiling. When I describe her as stately, perhaps I should say statuesque; she was nearly 5' 10" in heels. Her perfectly straight silver hair fell to just below her shoulder blades. Her breasts were a good size-- I'm guessing 38C, but I am no expert at estimating the bodily measurements of naked women in their sixties. Her dark red nipples were long and pointed; her aureola were large and wrinkled; and she had a network of spidery blue veins extending from each. Her breasts sagged a bit, of course, but not as much as I expected. I wondered if she had had some work done at some point.

She turned at just the right moment and oh what an ass! I'm guessing 40 inches around, and each cheek was definitely more than a handful.

We were both released at the same time. She caught up with me as she pulled her small, wheeled case along.

"I saw you looking, and thank you! It does an old lady proud to be so thoroughly and completely checked out in the nude by such a handsome young man."

Then she took my arm, which was nice. To have a naked lady of any age walking along with you is just... inspiring.

We introduced each other. She was Ellen, and she had just turned sixty-three. She stopped and pulled out a business card from her rolling tote-- which required her to bend over in a sort of not very lady-like way.

I was getting more impressed by the moment.

Her card:

"Ellen Dee: Bringing Nude Therapy to the Newly Naked Man...

...group and private sessions designed to get men completely comfortable with complete public nudity."

"Really!" I said. "Wow, I'm impressed! Most men just get thrown into it... their wife or their girlfriend drags them along nude shopping, or to a nude resort... and we're supposed to know what to do with our erections!"

Ellen laughed and leaned into me. I got the distinct impression that she simply loved men and that she definitely liked me.

We got to the front desk and there was a middle-aged couple in front of us. Speaking of nude men, the guy was totally nude, the lady had on those "made to be seen in" panties that were molded to her vulva and to her ass crack.

"I'd love to talk with you more, David. And your company is...?"

When I told her, her eyes got big and she grabbed both of my arms.

"You're THAT David! David from Mandy's Phase Two Party! Oh my god!"

(see "Nude Therapy - Phase 02")

Then she grabbed me hard around the waist and kissed me hard on the lips before I had a chance to respond.

"Now we have to talk! There's a great Full Nude place for lunch here. Come down naked or in your robe-- can we meet around one?"

It was difficult to say no to this woman; she was an older version of Mandy or Ella. The big presentation was at 3:30 pm so I had no excuse that I could think of.

Actually, the thought of naked lunch with this female dynamo-- who made a living out of helping men deal with getting hard in public-- was actually exciting.

Once safely in my room, I stripped and put on one of the hotel's "one size fits all" robes. It barely closed in front, with only one button at the waist.

I should've been used to the nude life, having recently spent my honeymoon in six naked days and seven nude nights at a totally nude resort.

Still...

It was almost exactly six months ago that we all became obsessed with seeing naked women at work-- and then getting nude in public-- all thanks to the Nudity Project. Women in certain companies agreed to work naked in exchange for more female executives, more promotions, and more equitable pay.

Then, Certified Nude Zones became the new rage. They were guaranteed to be 98 to 99 percent crime-free, and appealed to first-time nudists of both sexes and of all persuasions.

I shrugged and slipped the robe off, standing in front of the full length mirror behind the bathroom door. I kept my pubic hair trimmed short to match the hair on my chest and belly. I thought it was a nice look.

I went out naked except for the conference photo I. D. that hung around my neck. Take it off and it doubled as my room key.

The restaurant was cute, but the nearly-nude hostess and waitresses were even cuter. All had their hair mostly tucked into a clear plastic cap and were otherwise nude and bouncily bare-breasted from the waist up. Then they had on clear plastic mini-skirts with matching see-through belts. The only other things they were "wearing" were clear Lucite high heels designed to look like roller skates.

I thought the buxom young blonde hostess looked good with her saucy breasts jutting out in sly greeting and her enticing pussy with its bold landing strip squished under plastic-- until she turned around to lead me to Ellen's table. Oh my! Tight asses made tighter under clear plastic are my new fetish.

Ellen nearly jumped out of her seat when she saw I was naked.

"Oh dear lord! No wonder Mandy loves you!"

She gave me a very wicked naked hug, with my penis getting squeezed against her belly and my scrotum tickling her silky nether-hair.

We sat down rather breathlessly. Our table was nicely selected as we were seated against a side wall with a good view of the restaurant.

Anything we did behind the table would be very private.

Ellen made some small talk, gripping my hand and constantly leaning back to get a better view of my fairly happy penis. Then she looked around and leaned way straight back.

"I parted the silver sea for you."

I was confused for a second, then she lifted away her napkin. Ellen had let her silvery (hair-colored?) pubic hair grow long enough so that she could comb it over her vulval slit in public. She had now indeed parted her hair for me.

I got closer.

Her genitals were a light pink-red, lighter than her nipples. Ellen's overall look was delicately girlish, with her hood almost reluctantly poking out between her outer lips and only a shy triangular shape indicating her clitoral bulge. Her outers folded up again before they were poked out by a dainty, delicious mess of dangling inner lips.

She scooted back even more, expertly sensing where my eyes were going next. Her vagina was thankfully an invitingly deep hole, framed by an final upside-down "V" spread of her inners. As I watched, there was just a hint of a pulsation and a tiny globule of light, milky-white liquid escaped.

I leaned back.

"Well! Thank you for that!"

Ellen grinned and straightened up.

"All the men in my classes love it when I comb my hair away."

She put her hand on my upper thigh and moved inward.

"You're... naked in class?"

"Of course! As are the men. In group sessions, I only work with even numbers. I get the men used to pairing off with each other, naked. I tell them this will be Phase Four: we all get intimate; we all touch each other. It doesn't have to be about sex! It has to be when we finally realize that we are all naked and vulnerable human beings. We all need to be loved."

Wow. Of course, just then, a very cute and very young red-headed waitress stepped up to take our drink orders. I still could not get over the look of bare pussy (shaved, in this case) under plastic.

I asked the girl how things felt, all wrapped up.

"'Things' actually feel very nice and warm! I wish I could wear this little outfit over my 'things' all day, to keep them warm all the way home to my boyfriend!"

Wow again.

As I watched her wrapped-up ass twitch away, Ellen's hand was suddenly grazing my scrotum.

"Ummm..." was all I got out.

She scooped up my balls in her cupped hand and began pulling, squeezing and tickling me down there with her long fingers.

"The men in my classes love ball-handling too! All of this nudity, groping and even the penetration is all about misdirection. We've given you men everything you want. Now what? Now we finally have you in a position where we can mold you and shape you all into the men that you could be."

"Is that what you're doing now? Molding and shaping me?"

Ellen laughed. "I really like you and I want nothing more than to go directly after that long, thick, beautiful cock. I'm using misdirection myself: I'm still giving both of us pleasure without going too far."

The waitress returned and we placed our orders. I had a massive ground-steak sandwich in the form of an open cheeseburger-- all in keeping with the soda-shop skate-girl "uniforms."

Ellen took my arm again once we paid up and led me to the hotel's convention hall, where she had her own booth.

Walking slowly, both of us nude, Ellen leaning into me as if we were headed straight to bed-- we attracted more than our share of admiring looks. I wasn't quite at half-staff yet-- maybe a third of the way up? Ellen didn't say anything, and she was an expert, so I guessed my persistent erection was okay.

I was surprised at the size of the convention floor. Naked and nearly naked people all around were setting up booths selling products and services from body jewelry to body makeup to nude exercise videos to pubic hair "enhancers"-- whatever the hell they were.

I helped Ellen open a few boxes and I enjoyed watching her blissfully squatting and bending over without a care as to what not-very-secret charms she was displaying.

She eventually shooed me away and told me to enjoy myself. There was certainly a great deal of naked female beauty on display.

Speaking of naked female beauty, there was a fairly large group of naked beauties presenting their asses to me as I approached a large booth almost dead center of the hall. As I got nearer there was a lot of giggling to be heard. The sign over the entrance:

"Clit-Fit: a revolutionary body jewelry that molds itself to the female body without piercing. Totally allowed in Full Female Nude companies as it enhances but doesn't cover your genitals! Try it on today!"

For obvious reasons, a naked man sporting even a slight stiffie cannot approach a gaggle of giggling female nudes too closely. An equally naked man behind a sign-in table came around and rescued me.

"You're obviously not here for yourself so... if you're just looking--"

I handed him my card, cleverly stashing a few behind my conference I. D.

"I supervise four Full Nude saleswomen," I told him, trying to avoid looking at his rather long but flaccid penis.

"Oh: come right in! Have a look: we've got four brave girls getting measured right now."

We walked past several explicit closeup

photos of female genitalia with the Clit-Fit attached. Apparently it acted to frame and to accentuate the clitoral hood; when properly fitted, it was even supposed to provide support for the aroused and erect clitoris.

He led me behind a flap in the tent-like structure. There were indeed four very naked ladies sitting on rather cheap plastic chairs-- with their pretty legs wide open. There were two petite Asian-American beauties who I sincerely hoped worked there. The two petite girls were kneeling on the floor, playing with two of the seated ladies clitorises.

I got a look of horror from the four nude customers as I walked in, but the man assured them all: "He's with me."

I was left standing in front of a very pretty, slender brunette whose unhooded clit appeared to be near its maximum length. The girl manipulating her took a cell phone picture as she placed a cloth measuring tape against the brunette's genitalia.

"I'll be right back with your fitted sample!" she assured her and the petite Asian dashed off, giving me a great big smile and a glance at my stiffening penis.

The brunette assumed I was working with the Clit-Fit store. She shook her head.

"I can't believe I was working with my clothes on just six weeks ago. Then, I worried that my skirts were too short or somebody could see my bra. Now, in my new company, I'm sitting here naked with my legs spread, having just been nicely masturbated by that helpful little cutie."

She looked at my rising penis.

"I can see that you're still not used to this line of work..."

I had to tell her.

"I don't work for Clit-Fit; it's just something I might recommend to the ladies who work for me."

"Oh." She wasn't upset. "No wonder you're getting hard!" She lowered her voice. "I'm probably getting their starter pack of metallic colors; if you'd like, I could sort of model the different ones in private."

I sighed and held up the hand with the ring on my finger.

"That is such a tempting offer and you are absolutely incredible, but... I'm in the middle of straightening out some commitment issues."

"Too bad," she said. She leaned back and spread her legs open wider.

"When I worked with my clothes on, I dated occasionally. Now that I'm naked... I just love men! I love them looking at me, I almost can't wait for Friday to ride their beautiful cocks."

She looked up at me.

"Am I crazy?"

I laughed. "If you're crazy, sweet girl, then we're all crazy!"

I bent down to give her a kiss. As I stood up, she grabbed my penis by the head and swirled her finger around my opening until there was a drop of moisture. She put her finger in her mouth.

"Sorry! Addicted to that taste!"

After only another thirty or forty minutes of wandering around naked and trying not to get too excited at all of the nude displays, I gave up and went back to my room.

I decided I was going to go business casual to Alexandra's ninety-minute show. There would be a mix of nude, partially nude, and fully-clothed attendees; I had simply had enough of feeling uncomfortably and obviously aroused in public.

If you're not part of the whole Full Female Nude workplace experience or have never gone to any of the Certified Nude safe spaces, you may not have heard of Alexandra. She started "NudeTube" after YouTube refused to post her videos which they claimed were "overly explicit." Yes, Alexandra preached about beauty, health, wellness, exercise and the psychological well-being of naked women everywhere-- and she did it with her incredible legs wide open, totally in the nude.

I settled in to a row that was fairly far back. I wasn't afraid of missing anything as there was a jumbo screen that would show closeups of everything that Alex had.

Alexandra's shows were like if Beyoncé or Taylor Swift gave up singing and dance numbers and decided to entertain their fans with entertaining, interactive talk shows in the manner of "Ellen" or "Oprah."

Except neither Ellen nor Oprah ever came out totally nude wearing only gold jewelry, gold body dust makeup, and gold high heels.

I brought in Beyoncé and Taylor deliberately. Take Beyonce's powerful body and legs and add in Taylor's eternally sweet girl-next-door blonde-ness and you have an approximation of the woman who is Alexandra.

Alex would interview special guests in the fields of health and beauty. She would have real women of all shapes and sizes tell of their struggles to accept their newly naked state. She would bring tears to her audience bringing out disabled ladies who were exempt from enforced nudity at work but felt like outcasts because of it.

Alexandra was both a real entertainer and the real thing. It was nearing the end of her show when she would sit in a chair, legs casually open, and talk about what she was hearing from "real women like you."

This last, special scene was called "the beautiful sit" by Alex fans on social media. Alexandra would put one foot up on her chair, bending her knee against and happily squishing one of her big breasts. There was an Internet page that declared her right leg was favored by 52%; this was in dispute. She would extend her other leg-- a leg that, as a pair, was always in the "Top Ten Nudity Project Best Legs."

From her open vaginal opening resting gently against the seat, to her impossibly golden blonde cascades, Alex was all out there. This image was supposed to be the number one "go-to" image for both men and women who loved women. Alex was there-- naked in their bedrooms, talking only to them. The sweetest, most passionate love-making in world history was sure to follow.

That's why even I was so entranced that I didn't notice the voluptuous nude brunette who sat right next to me until she took my right hand and pressed it against the furry warmth between her legs.

"Uhhhh!"

"Oh, it's okay. You're missing work so you must be missing pussy play."

Her voice had a slight, real Spanish accent, like straight from Spain. I took her in in the dimmed lights: can a woman be voluptuous all over? Her body was so curvy and shapely and flowing. She had skin that was a slight olive with no visible tan lines. Her hair was lustrous and long and jet black on top and in between. She had to have been 38C with dark nipples that seemed to be pointing out for me.

She started moving my hand up and down her vulva. I instinctively took over. She was already nicely, slippery wet. I circled her clit and pushed down on her hood and pulled her love nub out and around with two fingers. I dropped down to her (of course) voluptuous inner labia which were thick and bulging and were so pleasant to pull and to poke and to play with.

I turned to her as she leaned back and gave me access to her darkly inviting love hole. I only circled the ring of flesh around it, tentatively.

"Where did you come from?" I whispered.

She laughed quietly, never looking directly at me, never taking her eyes off the brightly-lit stage.

"Alexandra is having a private get-together after dinner in her suite. She's heard about you; she's very impressed with you. I will give you the code for the penthouse floor... if you'd like to come."

I pushed in just then, middle finger in to the knuckle, palm massaging my messenger girl's now-twitching button.

"I think I'm accepting Alex's very pleasant invitation."

"You are," the girl sighed. "You are accepting it... very well."

I expertly squeezed three fingers together and inserted them all in. That left my thumb and pinky free to spread out and massage her from the edges of her plump outer lips to the creases of her inner thighs. I was moving everything-- inside fingers and outside palm-- in a faster and faster circular motion.

The girl got quiet except for her noticeably quicker breaths. I plunged in as far as I could. I spread out my inner fingers and wiggled them around as wildly as I could from the inside.

She stiffened. She swallowed. She caught her breath. She started pumping her lower body against my hand as if she was making passionate love to it.

She stiffened again. She gasped. She reached over with her left hand and squeezed my crotch as she came hard, rising up and crashing down in her seat at least three times.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
449 Followers
12