All Comments on 'Nude Therapy - Phase 06 - Nude Conference'

by luv2custrip

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland7 months ago

Amazingly inventive and witty ... and sexy indeed. If they had corporate capitalism in Utopia, their trade shows would resemble the one in this chapter. Then, with the tale told by the witchy Alexandra, the author ratchets up the fun and fantasy--and this series's complexity--even further. Echoes abound, not only of "Utopia" but of "Lysistrata," The Wife of Bath's Prologue and Tale both, and a few Grimm fairy tales.

.

But the main force behind the story is the author's very creative imagination. Some of the details are wonderful: the older woman's (Ellen's) lovely pussy, the young Asian women fitting "Clit-Fit" jewelry to its purchasers.... This is a roller-coaster ride of a chapter, and I was feeling dizzy by its end, but I loved it. 5*

AardvarkzdAardvarkzd7 months ago

One the few stories that deserve 6 or more stars. Inspired!

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Still don't know what to think. Erotic, but with a psychological backdrop that kind of scares me. More to come......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2custrip@luv2custrip
Hello. I will be taking a break from writing due to some serious health issues. When I wrote my first story in December 2022, I decided to keep writing until I had at least one Hot story. Now I have 42 of 62… and 435 followers! Hoping to get back soon, thank you all.