Nude Therapy - Phase 06 - Nude Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quiet for a while. Breathing slowing.

"I will let Alexandra know... how gracefully you accepted her invitation."

She leaned over me and gave me a deep, open-mouth, tongue to tongue kiss.

"3-7-3-1" she spoke into my right ear.

And then she was gone.

Once again, I stood nude in front of the mirror, inspecting myself. Dinner had been wheeled in by an exceptionally good-looking, near-Adonis of a young man, wearing nothing but a white scarf.

Well, I wasn't anywhere close to his class, but I did think I looked good. I wondered if this is what women went through every morning as they prepared themselves to work totally nude under our collective male gaze.

It was nerve-wracking, but it was also exciting.

I was ready.

The penthouse suite was indeed amazing with thick red carpeting, with floor to ceiling windows, with naked young male and female servers offering drinks and tasty delights, each wearing nothing but a white scarf.

And then, of course, there were the beautiful naked party guests of all ages: at least twelve nude women from about twenty to fifty-years-old and ten nude men. Most of the men were the same ages, but there was one naked gentleman who appeared to be nearly eighty. He was leaning on a cane that should have blocked the view of his long, gnarly cock-- it didn't.

We were all lounging around or walking about; we were gently touching or hugging or kissing each nude other.

And then Alexandra found me-- she hugged me tight in what must have been the new nude style: she squeezed my penis against her firm belly, and she ensured that my scrotum was tickling her perfectly coiffed golden blonde mound.

She let me go and laughed so sweetly at my arousal that I didn't care.

"We're all about to split up for some Phase Two intimacy," she informed me. "You can have your choice of any one, two or three lovely ladies in any order you choose for the next forty-five minutes."

She stood expectantly and then Ellen, my silver-haired fox suddenly appeared naked to her right; then my would-be Clit-Fit model was nude to her left. My slender brunette model-girl had a soft gold frame somehow molded around her clitoral hood-- and, miraculously-- her nicely out-there girl-cock was resting and projecting itself on its own tiny gold platform.

I looked at all of them smiling at me.

"Alexandra," I said. "I want you: I only want you."

I had actually shocked these three; I had thrown the proverbial monkey-wrench into their carefully laid, naked plans.

Alex recovered quickly and took my arm.

"I am honored," she said to me.

And I believed her.

Her bedroom was dark but I could see in the candlelight it was unbelievably plush. There were soft pillows everywhere, on her twin loveseats, on her white faux bearskin rug, on the chair before her dressing (or undressing) table-- and especially all over her round, king-size bed.

Alexandra led me to her bed. I sat down and she stood in front of me. She started to spread her legs-- this was traditionally the time for me to finger her to determine if she was wet enough to ride me.

I shook my head. When she crinkled her forehead and seemed about to say something, I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her roughly down onto her bed and into my arms.

Alexandra resisted me at first, then she relaxed and actually snuggled closer. She had her head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat. For a moment she was only a sweet, vulnerable woman who wanted me to tell her that I would keep her safe and warm, protecting her from the cold dark night.

The moment passed. She rested her chin up on her hand and studied me.

"You are... beyond our expectations. We were right: we want you to join us."

I shook my head again.

"Not until you tell me who you are and what you want. Tell me all about the reality behind the Nudity Project."

She sighed and began:

Almost two hundred years ago, a group of powerful women found each other-- was it at a State wedding or a grand funeral? no one now knew. The woman were only powerful because of their royal birth or royal marriages.

Then they realized they were more powerful than they ever knew.

There was talk of a major European war, and the women didn't want that. They all loved men-- they still looked at and secretly gushed over all the handsome young men-- but they did not want thousands of those men killed or maimed in senseless, bloody battles.

They prevented that war "by sleeping with, or not sleeping with, the right people. By whispering in certain lovers' ears," Alex told me. "They were truly amazed at the power they had."

The Group kept in touch as best they could through the 19th Century; subtly changing history for the better whenever they could. Daughters took the reins from mothers, nieces from aunts, treasured young ladies from their loving older mentors.

They expanded throughout the 20th Century. They failed miserably though to prevent two world wars, although: "There would have been a devastating third war, if not for certain women close to some of the most powerful men in the world," Alexandra continued.

It was during the second war that The Group discovered they had a powerful Enemy against them.

"We were trying to promote women in the world; to bring about what's now called 'feminism,' they wanted the opposite."

The Enemy consisted of a group of powerful men who wanted the world in chaos so that they could impose a new world order.

"They specifically wanted to bring back a feudal state complete with serfdom and slavery-- especially sexual slavery of beautiful young women. That was and is their number one goal."

The Twenty-First Century brought a resurgence of the Enemy. They were planning something "truly horrible. We cut them off at the pass by unexpectedly giving them what they wanted: naked women all around them, willing to be sexually groped and even penetrated."

She sighed and snuggled down next to me again.

"That's our story in-- I don't know-- a hundred words or less. We need men like you." She kissed me. "We need YOU."

Alex not only sat herself up, she knelt over me. Her strong, lovely, sculpted face smiling down over her shimmering, pink-tipped mountains in that position of power-- she was irresistible.

"What... what does it require from me to join you?"

"Be a champion for us-- support us whether our clothes are on or off. And... we might have some special assignments for you that you'll truly enjoy," Alex teased.

"How can I refuse?" I tried to shrug.

She actually clapped her hands together.

"There is a small ceremony..."

Despite her words, she unceremoniously grabbed my erect penis, held it under her, and lowered herself on to me.

"I... I didn't..."

"Oh: quiet now. You just accepted a membership offer from a Founder; this is how we-- how I welcome you."

I tried to breathe. Alex's vaginal muscles were incredible; they were--

"-- pulling you up off the bed. Yes, I know." She smiled down at me like I was a child.

She was only guessing my thoughts to distract me. Right?

"No," she explained. "I've become an expert at reading body language-- especially with a man in your position. Your naked body is practically screaming out your every thought!"

"Wait... you're a Founder of the Nudity Project?"

"No, silly. A Founder of the original Group!"

I stared at her.

"Now who's being silly!" She laughed. "If I really was Princess Alexandra, I'd be turning two hundred, twenty-two this year. Such a nice round number-- don't you think?

"Those silly, extremely bored ladies were routinely passing around 'curious volumes of forgotten lore' from their husbands' secret libraries like later generations would trade bubble gum cards. Lore, like lures, always have a catch: the lure was eternal beauty; the catch was the awful reality of eternity."

She continued to squeeze my penis into her. Her vaginal strength and control were--

"-- beyond belief?" She finished my thought again.

"Not possible..."

"I am pulling you up and into me. Some men begin to feel their scrotums tightening, being pulled into their bodies. Lift that beautiful butt of yours off the bed and it won't hurt as much."

I didn't want this. I wanted to be home with my two loves: Anne and Tami. I wanted nothing more than to have those two with me, listening to my heartbeat together, and I wanted us all falling asleep all safe and warm in each other's arms.

"They're together now." Alex said this so tenderly I nearly wept. "That is why Ella sent you here: to give them time to be alone and see if they could love each other physically, to make the very concept of three lovers together work."

Now I really was weeping. Alexandra bent down and kissed me. "We all watch out for each other-- don't you know that yet? And they both love you so much-- can't you feel their love right now? I can."

She straightened up and her inner walls began pulsating rhythmically, pulling me in impossibly deep.

"I can't... I can't..." I was gasping.

"It's my curse: I need a young man's love to fill me, to keep me young, but-- I will let you go. I do respect you so much. You are a true gentleman-- you would have been a champion and more in my time-- and you are so loved now! Welcome to The Group!"

I closed my eyes. I was at that point of inevitability. I tried to hold back--

--I opened my eyes and I was in my hotel room, naked under a sheet and a blanket with a beyond raging hard-on.

I jumped up so fast I knocked the hotel's Bluetooth-enabled mini-music system slash alarm clock off the bed stand. It was reading 4:32.

I made it to the bathroom just as I finally exploded, right at the sink. An arc of hot semen hit the exact center-- nothing messy to clean up here! I stood over the sink as I throbbed out more stickiness in ever-decreasing amounts.

I looked in the mirror as I tried to learn to breathe again. What the hell?!

I cleaned myself up as best I could-- but not all the way. I ran my fingers through and tasted my pubic hair. HER scent was there. It was real.

I grabbed my key and went out, running naked to the nearest elevator. 3-7-3-1. The elevator door opened and closed, again and again. They changed the number.

Back in my room and I was beyond sleep. I showered for so long my fingers wrinkled. I got dressed as I looked for an earlier flight than 10:05. There was an opportunity to go on standby at 8:33.

Down in the lobby and breathlessly checking out at 6:15. As I moved towards the entrance, something made me turn around. It was a life size cardboard cutout of naked Alexandra, still advertising yesterday's show.

Her eyes drew me in like the eyes in a painting in a silly old haunted house movie-- they seemed to follow me.

I stood a foot away, staring at her incredibly nude form when I felt a familiar arm around my waist.

"Ellen," I sighed, not even looking at her.

"You're up way too early," she observed. "Such a lovely young man... I guess you don't require any beauty sleep."

I finally turned to her. She was nude... of course.

"You were there! You know it was real!"

Ellen put a finger to my lips.

"Little boys who really don't know that much yet should remember to use their inside voices."

Ellen replaced her finger with her lips. She held me just long enough to grasp my left ass cheek.

"TRY to be a good boy without me!" And she walked off.

Even after all that happened, my brush with stranger things than 'Stranger Things,' I stood there grinning like a horny idiot, watching her two marvelous mounds of asscheek twitch and bounce with each of her jaunty steps.

12