All Comments on 'Nude with Mum in the Sun'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Someone0148Someone0148almost 12 years ago
someone0148@yahoo.com

that was fucking hot and I loved the stranger watching and then clening mommy up. FUCK that was hot, I jerked off so good reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
join the world

Join the world as for nearly all its:

mum = remain quiet or silent

mummy = dead body for science study

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
English from the country England

Anonymous.

Mother, Female parent (formal)

Mummy, Female parent (formal , juvenile)

Mum, female parent (informal ,familiar)

All the above are English not the bastardized english used by certain other countries.

Perhaps you find the correct use of English distracting, the reasons for that could be many but im guessing its because you prefer the bastardized (and considered amongst purists) lazy way its used in certain former English colonies.

Englishman and proud of it

goodgurlgetsbadgoodgurlgetsbadalmost 12 years ago
Fantasy Fulfilled

I love reading bout taboo fantascenes - you rock it GA ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
add more chapters please

loved this story. the shave was a great scene. i really enjoyed it. five stars for it. please give us more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

gloop? what's that? i also wish people would not use the words "mess" and "smirk," both words with unpleasant connotations and in the case of "smirk" a literally unpleasant meaning. but otherwise very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
my cock is dripping and ready to cum I just love this story

I want to be with them I would suck his cock and eat her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Read

but only a 4*! You really needed to include their first episode together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story, wish it was me

Great story...couldn't read fast enough and then I re-read it over and over. Made me think of my mother and how I would have loved to have been involved with her like this. And just thinking of shaving her and putting my lips to her vulva just puts me over the edge.

Guess I'm a closet nudist with a wife who just doesn't quite undestand my desire. I'd swim nude all the time if I could get away with it.

Wow, what a hot story...one I'll think of often and just wonder what if...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"he slurped and slobbered between his mother's legs"

This is a great story of hot motherfucking by an amazingly prolific writer! I loved every line of it. The line quoted in my title is one of my favorites. It captures the enthusiasm, really the frenzy, that overcomes a boy the first time he's face to face with his own mother's cunt. That wonderful slit between his mothers legs is his own damn birth canal--the boy feels he has to absorb it, devour it--much to his mother's delight! Often a boy will spend an hour or more probing and exploring his mother's twat with his mouth and tongue--he can't get enough! Naturally his big young prick is stiffer than ever before, and his mother urges her boy to shove it up her mommy-twat, where every young son's hard on belongs. He fucks the shit out of dear old mom, and finally unloads his hot young balls up where the loving boy and his beloved mother want his rich creamy sperm to go--right up his mommy's welcoming cunt!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Delightful romp!

I enjoyed the story a lot! Thank you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic storyline

Extremely erotic and sexy with love between mom and son very sweet.

A nice lead in to build the characters and to set the stage for their very hot sexual coupling.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just didn't care for it

I'm really sorry to say that I just didn't care for this. I thought it was gross, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very HOT, arousing and hoping for another chapter ! Thank you !

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Geronimo, Shouldn't It Bbe

Nude with Son in Mum?

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
estragon

dammit, i wish i'd thunked of that! :D

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
sick bastard

the world needs more of you. great story - you get a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great start

Saw my Mom nude coming out of shower once and immediately became infatuated with her blond pussy. Would have loved to have shaved her pussy and gone down on her sweet slit.

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Fast and Furious

Not much story as stories goes but that's okay because the sex is great and very graphic.

Mum or Mom, it doesn't make a difference unless you are so hung up on everyone in the world being the same. When I read a story written by someone from England that uses words that are somewhat different than I use, I just translate them in my head and enjoy the story. I don't care for "knickers" and would rather read "panties" because that's what I've grown up with but it doesn't stop me from enjoying a good sexy incest story. Way to go!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I enjoyed this...

...but I assume the sudden relocation from Cancun to Gran Canaria was not meant to be part of the story's magical properties!

Good story though, especially when the girl joined them - that was hot!

Thanks,

N

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
I was in Cancun ...

...when I finished the story; it has nothing at all to do with the location depicted. I've been travelling in Central America since February and simply mention my current location in the story preamble - GA - Islas Mujeres, Mexico 27 June 2012 ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story, no Nude Day

I still gave it a 5 as it got me hard reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mmmm, very hot

Loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazingly written

It made me so wet reading this i didnt want it to end

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OH WHAT A MOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HER BROTHER, HER FATHER, AND NOW HER SON. FOR HER AGE THIS WOMAN IS HOT. WE NEED MORE PLEASE. A NEW FAN.........LAROC OF AGES

JennyTheVirginJennyTheVirginover 11 years ago

god!!! my pussy is so wet from this!!! Soooo hottttt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yummy read; want more

"You dad / My dad" so he's apparently gone; but no mention of what happened!

What happened their first time?

I was hoping their adventurous visitor came back the next having broken up with her BF because he was "put off" by her role play brother! She'd then become Mark's Soulmate / Mom's play toy; and that the three of them would continue their adventures, have children and live a long, loving life together

What about the Uncle and Granddad?

Thx;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Already a favourite - would love to read more about their erotic adventures.

Morlan502Morlan502over 9 years ago
I love most of your stories!

One issue came to mind. The first part of the story, sonny boy was finishing shaving her pussy. "He dropped the used razor into the bowl of water and looked up from his handiwork. His mother smiled. Picking up the fresh towel he dabbed the corner into the water and then wiped the residual mess of shaving foam from her smooth vulva". Then later on "An odd fascination drew Mark's attention to fluff of his mother's pubic bush". Sort of confused things. Otherwise, mom and son sex is most erotic!

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Anon with "just didn't care for it"

What is it with you. You do realise that the medical profession CANNOT FIX STUPID.

If you didn't like it, you were meant to click away from it.

As it is. You'll just have to live with it.

hawaiirootshawaiirootsover 8 years ago
You completely skipped the part when they first fuck!

What the hell?! One paragraph you say he about to help her shave her pussy, the next paragraph they've wake up in bed together. Why did you skip the moment when they get it on for the very first time?! That is the most important part in incest stories. What the hell man?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not just fucking Mum !!!

What a wonderful expierence to be able to fuck in the sand dunes and have a loverly young girl watch, but he should have been able to fuck the girl as well it would have been such a eye opening for the mother as well as the son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mother and Son Sex !

To be alone Naked with your Own Naked Mother, with the Feelings Running Strong, that they both want each other, and having the time, and Seclusion, so they can Have each other, knowing no one can see, So to Fuck to Climax for the First Of Many Years as Secret Lovers, Mother and Son, Naked Fucking for Many Years.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed the Story

However, there seemed to be something missing. One minute she was begging and cajoling him to shave her and the next he was eating her out. That was a disconnect for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just as a matter of interest

it is not against the law to be naked in public anywhere in Spain. Just be sure not to do anything which may cause gross offence to anyone or create a disturbance. By the way, I really enjoyed the story!

M222RJR

Mrwonderfulll42Mrwonderfulll42over 2 years ago

I loved it and want more.keep the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it , more please

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This is a beautiful consensual incetusous love stry between mother son. It is alway pleasurable when the son recognizes his mother is a sexual female human being with all the needs and wants he has. The icing on the cake is when they accept the unconditional love each offers the other. The emotional and psychological growth of the lovers is truly wonderful experience. Only in fiction can readers find "people" who are so emotionally mature, self-assured, self-aware and have such a solid ego and id that they can accept their relationship without shame, guilt, self-loathing, self-recrimination nor self-doubt. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6100 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.