Nudest Camp Photography

Story Info
Is it Erotic Art or is it Porn?
8.2k words
4.58
30.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers

This is the second part of my Nudest Camp series. Hopefully it stands alone and I've tried to provide some background in the first few chapters. This story is over 8000 words and more about the characters and people frolicking happily in the nude, rather than fucking each other's brains out.

Dave, Suzi and Muriel have been in six of my stories now and they are my favourite characters, I love their relationship and they literally talk in my head as I'm writing, so I hope to write more about them soon.

Feedback is always welcome as although I write for my own enjoyment, I do like to know what people think. If anyone has any ideas for plots or stories they would like me to write, please let me know.

"Right everyone, I think we should all go back to my cabin for some light lunch and to get out of the sun."

I was still in a bit of a daze and Muriel's voice brought me back to reality. I looked around, what a sight we made. Suzi and Jenna, still flushed and catching their breath, their naked bodies glistening and dirty with baby oil and grass, having just finished the sexiest faux Greek wrestling you have ever seen.

Myself, knackered and feeling sexually alive and emotionally conflicted, having spent the morning naked and chasing equally naked women around; sometimes with a naked woman on my back, all the time being photographed. And then Ann giving me a titty fuck and a blow job as I watched and commentated on Suzi, my girlfriend, wrestling Jenna. Although I think Suzi was in cahoots with Ann I was still struggling to get my head around the whole thing.

I looked over at Ann, she was still smiling that amazing smile as she stood talking to James, the photographer and also her brother. He was the only one dressed and although it should've been weird, it wasn't. This had been Ann's first time posing nude and notwithstanding the fact she'd taken part in some fairly heavy sexual activity, she seemed completely at ease and relaxed. James seemed more interested in his photos and his camera's then he did at gawking at his sister, or anyone else for that matter.

Muriel seemed as Muriel always seemed, composed and elegant, as she ushered us back to her cabin.

I lagged behind slightly as we walked back, both enjoying the view in front of me and thinking about the mornings events and wondering what the afternoon would bring.

As we reached the cabin Suzi waited back for me, smiling, "Me and Jenna are going straight in the shower, help each other to get the oil and grass out of our nooks and crannies."

The thought of the two of them washing each other had an immediate effect. Looking down at my groin Suzi smiled some more and said, "Dave, you're so predictable." Before moving in closer and rubbing an oily thigh up between my legs, kissing me she said, "See you in a little while, lover boy."

Muriel's living room wasn't very large and as I entered James was sat on the arm chair and Ann was sat on the small couch, dressed in one of the soft white dressing gowns we had supplied for all the models. I was glad she was wearing the dressing gown for as much as I loved being naked I don't enjoy eating in the nude. I put on a dressing gown and went to help a still naked Muriel in the kitchen, "No need, only a few sandwiches and some salad, you might get drinks for everyone."

I stuck my head into the living room and Ann and James said they'd have wine and a beer. "Do you think I should go into the bathroom and ask the girls what they want?" I said to Muriel.

"You'd love to, wouldn't you?"

"Too bloody right."

Just then we heard some squealing and giggling from the bathroom which was only next door, "I wonder if they've found my suction dildo." Muriel said with a mischievous grin.

My face must have given me away, "I'm only teasing, I think both the girls will have white wine and so will I, take the drinks through and I'll be out in a mo."

As I poured the drinks Muriel added, almost as an afterthought "And besides, the suction is broken, I think I wore it out."

I took in the drinks and sat down on the settee next to Ann, still feeling a little guilty and uneasy about our earlier frolicking. She must have sensed my discomfort because she sidled in closer before tapping her glass off my beer bottle and saying, "Cheers and thank you."

"For what?"

"For showing me the joys of nudity and allowing me to suck your dick."

"You're thanking me?"

"Well it's Suzi I should be thanking, it was her idea. Dirty cow!"

Even though I had suspected something along these lines I was still shocked. Ann let it hang in the air for a moment before continuing.

"As I was oiling Suzi up I was talking dirty to her and mentioned that I'd always wanted to play with a big dick. She was so fucking horny she said I could have yours to do whatever I wanted with."

"Oh god!" It was James. Transfixed by Ann I'd almost forgotten he was there. I imagined he was getting upset by his younger sister talking like a slut and even though I found it as horny as fuck I couldn't blame him.

"Sorry mate, we just got carried away in the moment."

"No, it's not that, good luck to you whatever you did. No, it's that I think I've become a pornographer."

He had hooked up his camera to a computer and was looking at the images. Ann was the first to move and sat on the arm of his chair. Laughing nervously she said, "Wow, I see what you mean."

I couldn't help myself and moved to stand behind him. The image they were looking at was a close up of Suzi's vagina and anus as Jenna pulled her cheeks apart during the wrestling, it left nothing to the imagination. I stared at it for a moment before speaking.

"First of all I think it's an incredible photograph. Whilst it could be called pornographic I think I'd call it extremely erotic, beautiful art."

James seemed on a real downer, almost slumped in front of the screen "Is there a difference?"

"I think there is." It was Muriel, who was now stood next to me. Before she could say anymore Suzi and Jenna came out of the bathroom, still giggling and high on the mornings events and whatever they'd been up to in the shower.

Not expecting to see us all clustered around James, Jenna asked "What's happening?"

"This is our appetizer before lunch." Ann said, lifting the computer up and showing the photo of Suzi's cunt and ass to the girls. This seemed to lift the mood, James even joining in the laughter.

"Looks yummy." Jenna said.

"You've already had yours." Said Suzi to more laughter. She smiled and gave me a sexy wink, god I loved this woman.

When we settled down Muriel again took control. "James you are not a pornographer, you have an artist's heart and mind. After lunch I'll try and show you this."

We sat out on the deck for lunch as it was still a warm day and there was more room. As we were chatting Muriel floated out, carrying the sandwiches and salad. Suzi and I were very use to Muriel but I thought it was lovely that the others seemed so at ease with Muriel nakedness. She really did make you believe that it was the most beautiful and natural thing in the world.

I got everyone another drink and the alcohol and warm weather made everyone more chatty and relaxed, even James' spirits seemed to lift. Jenna removed her gown and lent back to soak up the sun, looking amazing with her sallow skin and copper coloured hair, a happy side effect of her mixed Irish and Indian heritage.

We were all admiring her lean, athletic body and probably all thinking about joining in the sunbathing when Muriel spoke.

"Jenna you look wonderful; with your permission I'll use you to explain to James what I think the difference is between porn and art."

"Be my guest." Jenna said, her lips smiling slightly but her eyes really giving away how she felt. I again wondered if Jenna had a thing for James, having seen her staring at him earlier. She was certainly enjoying being the center of attention if her hard nipples were anything to go by.

James fetched his camera from the living room and Muriel began, her tone and manner that of a experienced lecturer and us her willing and rapt students. If you ignore the fact that she was a beautiful, elegant, completely naked lady in her early fifties and that her model was an equally naked, beautiful woman in her early twenties, then we could have been in any college anywhere in the world.

"Now James, I think even in the worst taken photo Jenna would still look amazing, but with your skill and creativity I think you can take even this heavenly creature to new levels."

I thought Muriel was being overly flowery but her words seemed to be having a positive effect on both James and Jenna. James seemed to be growing within himself, his posture more upright and assertive; Jenna's legs, almost of their own volition, began to part slightly as they stared down at her.

At Muriel's behest James started taking shots of Jenna as she lounged in the chair. Nervous and self conscious at first, he soon got into his stride, circling Jenna and clicking away from different angles. He began directing her; move an arm, bend a leg, lift a hip, arch her back. Although he got her to move her head a few times he never once mentioned facial expressions, this was all about the female body. Jenna seemed completely at one with James, her body moving to his commands and both of them oblivious to our presence.

I looked at Suzi and Ann, they seemed as transfixed as me but Muriel was more aloof, observing with a trained eye rather than a voyeuristic bent.

"Marvelous!" Muriel said, snapping us all out of our erotic daydream.

"Now, we'll look at those on the computer before we take some more."

We all moved back into the living room, Jenna not bothering with her gown and Muriel asking me to get everyone some more drinks. Suzi followed me to the kitchen to help.

"That was friggin hot; I wonder what we'll do next." Suzi said as she poured the wine.

"The whole day has been hot; I didn't think it was possible to feel this turned on for so long."

Suzi moved closer and kissed me, her hand grabbing my cock through the terry material of my gown and squeezing hard.

"Umm." She whispered into my ear, "I want you to fuck me slowly as James takes photo's and captures every detail. Then you'll fuck me harder, faster, harder, faster."

"I wonder what his maximum shutter speed is."

Suzi pulled away, tugging my dick hard before letting go, "Idiot." She said with a smile on her face.

Muriel was already in her lecturer mode when we brought the drinks in.

"Now all these shots are incredibly beautiful and erotic, Jenna will always look beautiful but the angles and poses you have chosen bring the erotic beauty out and they are most definitely not pornographic, even the ones where you can see her pussy lips or hard nipples, do you agree?"

James looked a little uncomfortable, I think not being use to being the center of attention.

"I agree they are not pornographic, but she's not half as exposed as Suzi was in the photo of her backside."

"Unfortunately some people find all human nudity pornographic and rude and we'll never change that. The job of an erotic artist is to produce a beautiful image that may be challenging and uncomfortable to look at but is never the less a work of art. Pornography is more exploitative, a pretty girl smiling with her legs spread wide or getting pummeled by an improbably large dick. Perfectly acceptable to many, including myself, but not art."

James didn't seem convinced and I had my doubts. I loved erotic images and had no problem with porn but felt the line between the two was often more blurred than Muriel had depicted.

After a short while and a little bit of discussion amongst us all, Suzi said "I think ultimately it's down to the intention of the artist. Even with the most provocative photo, like the one with Jenna pulling my arse so far apart that you can nearly see my innards." She said this with a comical grimace, recalling the scene. "It's an incredible photo, I'm sure some people would look at it and say I'd love to fuck those holes; others would say 'wow' that's beautiful; whilst others would turn away in disgust." She took a breath, "Surely that's the point of this type of art, to elicit different reactions and feelings from people."

James nodded slowly and I think we all felt that Suzi had summed up the subject in a way that we could all relate to. Muriel smiled widely and hugged Suzi, her obvious fondness for her shining through. I just smiled smugly to myself; I was in love with a wonderful, intelligent, beautiful woman, I was living in a nudist camp, Muriel and Jenna were stunning and standing next to me naked and the sun was shining. The world seemed perfect.

"Right you lot, who's up for a game of 'Is it erotica or is it down right pornographic filth, or is it erotic, down right pornographic filth. Or is it..." Muriel started smiling and laughing, unable to think of what to finish her sentence with "you get my gist."

We were all smiling, as much at Muriel and her joyous, infectious character as at her suggestion for a game.

Jenna was the first to speak "Sounds interesting, what did you have in mind?" At the beginning of the day Jenna had come across as a bit more reserved than the rest of us but she certainly had a wild side.

In my head I thought Muriel might show us some images, even some from her own personal collection, and we'd have to say if we thought they were porn or erotic art, I should have known better.

"I need a volunteer, ideally a female one. I would do it myself but I'll stand back and have more fun watching you lot."

Nobody knew what Muriel had in mind but still Ann's hand shot up, "I'll do it."

"Marvelous! You'll be perfect. With your dolly bird tits and tight tush you're already most men's wet dream. This'll be a real challenge."

"What is the game?" I asked

Muriel looked at me as if I was a bit slow on the uptake "James will show us how to best use his cameras and then we'll take turns taking pictures of Ann, you can pose her anyway you like. At the end we'll compare the pics and see who's an artist and who's a perv. Better still, we'll see who can be both." She said this with a wicked grin on her face.

"Woohoo! This sounds like fun." And with that Ann removed her gown and threw it on the couch, immediately bringing all our attentions to her small frame with its wonderful curves.

"You are bold." Muriel said, giving her a playful slap on the arse.

"I know." And Ann wiggled her hips as if looking for another slap.

Jenna had a concerned look on her face, "Won't it be a bit difficult for James. It was one thing taking pictures of Ann earlier when we were all running around wild, quite another deliberately posing his sister for intimate shots."

She had a point, we all looked at Ann who was still smiling and James who didn't seem to know what to say. Ann spoke, "As Muriel said and I've always known, James is an artist and I'm sure he'll be appropriate and take beautiful images, not sure about you bleedin' perverts though." She said this with a gorgeous, wide smile, her perfect white teeth almost shining.

Jenna didn't look convinced and obviously felt protective of James. Suzi moved closer to her and whispered something in her ear which seemed to lift her spirits. Both smiling they moved closer to James, Suzi letting her gown fall to the floor as she did so. Jenna was lithe and athletic and Ann was an ideal glamour model but I think Suzi had the tightest body and as I watched the two sexy, naked women move close to James I had an immediate hard on which poked out through the flap of my gown.

Muriel was stood next to me watching Suzi and Jenna, she looked down at my large protrusion and said quite loudly "Now that does look pornographic."

Everyone turned and looked at me. James and Jenna both looked a bit shocked, Ann pursed her lips, winked exaggeratedly and blew me a kiss. Suzi just smiled and shook her head as if to say 'trust you'. I just shrugged and tried to look innocent. I considered covering it up but decided instead to join the others in the nude and removed my gown.

The attention now turned back to Jenna and Suzi who had started talking to James.

"James wouldn't you be more comfortable in the nude like the rest of us." To my ears Jenna voice sounded incredibly sultry, full of hidden meaning.

Poor James looked almost petrified as he was assailed by the two women, "I'm not sure." He managed to croak.

"It's not fair that all our stimulated bits will be on show as we take photos of Ann and yours will be hidden under your shirt and jeans." As Suzi said this Jenna began to unbutton his shirt. Seeing no resistance Suzi began to unbuckle his belt. James just stared straight ahead, seemingly unable to move. It was an incredibly erotic scene and I couldn't stop staring. As Suzi lowered his fly I felt my heart skip a beat, my girlfriend slowly and sensually undressing another man. I looked at Ann who was staring intently, her mouth half open and at Muriel whose left hand was on her right boob, gently pulling at her nipple.

As Suzi went to unbutton the jeans Jenna had two buttons of the shirt left, "Lets swap." Jenna said. Their hands swapped places and I wasn't sure if I was relieved or disappointed. My thoughts were interrupted when Jenna moved in front of him and squatted down on her haunches, bringing her head level with his crotch and causing her arse to spread, clearly exposing her bum hole and the lower part of her cunt. I don't think I licked my lips but I may have. I felt a hand encircling my engorged member and look down to see Muriel gently wanking me, her other hand still on her nipple. Before I could say anything my attention was drawn to Suzi who had finished unbuttoning his shirt and removed it, exposing a fit and muscular torso in keeping with the young builder he was. She took a step back and allowed Jenna to continue.

Jenna leant gently forward to grab hold of both sides of the jeans, stretching and exposing herself even more. She began to gently tug the jeans and underpants down together, being careful as she passed over his erection. Her head bobbed back as James' cock sprang out in front of her face and she let out a throaty laugh before rapidly pulling the jeans the rest of the way down.

James had been steadfastly staring straight ahead throughout but as his jeans reached his ankles he couldn't help but look down at Jenna's face only an inch from his quite sizeable erection, a wanting and lustful look on his face.

Jenna was barely audible as she said, "I've wanted to see this for ages." Then she let out a little yelp as Suzi tugged at her earlobe, pulling her to her feet. "Easy tiger, they'll be plenty of time for that later." Suzi said before turning to Muriel who was still gently masturbating me. "Stop that you two, we have photos to take."

Muriel feigned disappointment before going into overdrive and getting everyone organized. "Do you think we should have another drink whilst James shows us how he uses his tools." We all said yes to the drink and laughed at her double entendre.

James set his camera to auto, explaining that we were less likely to mess up the shots and that the more experienced photographers would have less advantage. I'd only ever used my phone to take pictures but this seemed as simple, point the camera and push a button.

I was on my fifth beer of the day and starting to feel the effect. "Don't know about you but I'm starting to feel a bit jolly." I said to Suzi who was sipping at her wine. "Me too." She said giggling "We should drink some water, water all the alcohol down."

I went to the kitchen and downed a small bottle before getting a pack of 12 bottles for everyone else to drink. "Good idea, could be thirsty work." Muriel chuckled before leading us off to a spot she had chosen for the shoot, a small hillock with some trees, offering shade if we needed it.

Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers