Nudest Camp Photography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We must have been some sight, six naked, slightly drunk people, carrying only water and a camera, chatting and laughing as we walked along.

"I've left something back at the cabin, I'll catch you up." As Ann said this she turned and skipped off towards the cabin. Any thoughts I'd had for erotic, artistic poses flew out of my head as I watched her boobs and arse cheeks wobble.

"Look at those tits and arse, they nearly defy gravity." Suzi was stood next to me as she said this, everyone agreeing with her as we watched after Ann. More quietly she said to me, "You'd love to fuck her wouldn't you."

"I'm so fucking horny I think I'd fuck a door jamb."

Suzi laughed, "Lovely! Although I know what you mean, I'm hoping there's a smooth log I can sit astride."

I smiled down at her, "We could relieve each other, but I'm quite enjoying being so on edge, so pent up."

"Me too." And then she bit my nipple really hard, I gritted my teeth so as not to yelp and draw attention to us.

"Cow!" Suzi just laughed and skipped off to catch up with the others, giving me another lovely view.

Ann was slowly jogging as she caught up with us, just as we reached the shoot location. We all just stared.

"I think it's against health and safety rules to go jogging with those boobs out." It was Muriel, "What kept you so long?"

"Sorry I didn't realize we were going so far, I needed a pee and I wanted to collect my phone so one of you could video my photo shoot for me."

"I can do that for you, I think I could do with a pee myself, it'll have to be drip dry though." With that Muriel squatted down and started peeing on the grass. I'd never seen a lady peeing before and felt a little uncomfortable, wondering if I should turn around to give her some privacy. I looked at Suzi who just shrugged her shoulders and squatted down to pee herself, quickly followed by Jenna.

"Well I'm not lying down on the grass there after you dirty cows have finished watering it." Ann said to all round smiles. James took the opportunity to relieve himself, finding a tree to pee behind.

"That's cheating." Jenna chided him "Are you going to give us a piss show Dave?"

"I'm alright thanks." I wasn't and was beginning to feel the urge but decided I could hold it for a while.

"Right everyone I think over here would be a good spot, what do you think James?"

James agreed with Muriel's suggestion and we moved to an area away from the piss soaked grass and towards the trees and a small meadow, an area of grass we had left uncut to attract some wildlife. It afforded us different backdrops and some shade if we needed it.

Muriel continued to organize, "I think we should randomly decide who takes the first photos, I've allocated you all a number in my head, Ann pick a number between 1 and 4."

"1"

"That's you David."

I knew someone had to go first but I hadn't really thought of what type of photos I wanted to take, hoping I might take inspiration from the others. James was again showing me the one button I had to press when Ann sauntered over, smiling wickedly. "Right, how do you want me?"

I was aware of all eyes on me and my dick started to twitch and harden, causing James to take a step away from me and all the girls to laugh.

"I don't think we'll be getting any gay porn this afternoon." Jenna said too much merriment.

Suzi chipped in with, "That's a shame, I think I'd enjoy seeing that."

"So would I." Said Muriel.

I thought I'd hidden my surprise at Suzi's comments but must have been wrong.

"Don't look so shocked Dave; I think if you closed your eyes you'd stick it in anything."

"Oh just like the Romans, they'd fuck anything, anytime." It was Muriel in her lecturers voice again. Before she could continue, James spoke "Not going to happen, one I'm not gay and two, I want to produce art, not porn." "I agree, absolutely not going to happen." I said

"Spoil sports."

Everyone was thankfully laughing and we got back to the posing of Ann.

"When I saw Ann bouncing towards us." I stopped talking for effect, smiling so that everyone got my meaning, "I was reminded of James' inspiration and love of the work of Gerhard Riebicke. I thought I might try and take some photos like that."

"That's a wonderful idea and Ann would be the perfect Riebicke model, wholesome and big busted." Muriel said this with great enthusiasm which gave me confidence.

"Not so much of the wholesome." Ann said to all round laughter. "Where do you want me?"

"Just go over there and walk towards me, act as if there's no one here."

She did this and looked fantastic. She was a beautiful girl and I loved the sway of her hips as much as I did the bounce of her tits. I took as many pictures of her walking away as I did of her coming towards me, the little dimples under her cheeks adorable and sexy. I had her dance around like I'd seen the models in Riebicke's works do. She was initially self conscious of dancing but as I moved in closer, offering encouragement and direction, she seemed to really get into it. I also nearly forgot the others were there and that Muriel was filming. My mind racing with ideas as I concentrated on taking shot after shot.

I knelt down so I could take some upwards shots, Ann looked a bit blurry from this angle and I had to tell her to slow down. I still wasn't happy and lay down, "That's a great shot." I said to Ann as I pointed the camera upwards at her pussy, also capturing her heaving breasts as her breathing slowed from the dancing.

"Careful I don't drip on your lens."

This typically dirty and funny sentence from Ann seemed the ideal time for me to stop. I stood up and Muriel offered us both some water. "I think you probably got some beautiful shots there David, quite mild and definitely not pornographic, I might even be able to use some of them in advertising the camp."

"Thanks, did you enjoy it Ann?" I asked

"Very much, what with the sun and an audience I'm feeling really horny, I'm a bit disappointed you didn't get me to spread my legs some more."

You could never tell with Ann if she was being serious or winding you up, probably a bit of both. I just smiled at her and drank some more water, trying to act like a cool photographer.

"I'm proud of you Dave." It was Suzi.

"Why?"

"You managed to take all those pictures without getting an erection; you must be learning some control." She said this with a smirk.

"Bitch!"

"I know, but you love me and I'm your bitch."

I moved closer and kissed Suzi, my cock hardening as I ran my fingers down her back, she pulled away.

"That's better, I was worried it might be broken."

"Bitch!"

Just before we decided on the next photographer I had another idea "Can I take just a few more pictures, I have an idea."

"Of course you can, we can't stop an artist in full flow can we." It was Muriel's turn to mock me but I didn't care. I had a good and slightly dirty idea. We all moved over to the meadow area and I had Ann walked towards me through the meadow, the grass at her hip height, all very natural and wholesome.

"I want the rest of you to join her, just for a couple of shots"

James seemed a bit nervous being a model but Jenna took him by the hand and led him in. She let go but I told her to take his hand again "You look lovely, like young lovers." I think I saw something pass between them as they looked at each other. Without prompting Suzi took Ann's hand "Come on, we can be lovers too." They both giggled. I hoped the photos came out as good as they looked.

When they reached me I said I just had one more job for Ann, "I want you to go over there and bend over to smell the flower." She realized what I was up too straight away "Ooh, this is more interesting."

The flowers were in the meadow and again at hip height. Ann bent slowly, allowing me to click away as she did, "Straight leg or bent?" she asked behind her "Both." It was James who spoke, standing next to me and taking in everything his sister had to offer. Ann giggled and gave a delightful little wiggle as she bent fully at the waist, her cheeks spreading and giving an incredible view of her own little flower. Without prompting she began bending her legs, sticking her arse out and spreading her cheeks even further.

She stood up with a huge smile on her face, "Art or porn." She asked.

Everyone looked at me. "What was in your head?" Suzi asked

I had a big, silly grin on my face and looked down at my raging boner "Definitely porn."

Suzi got chosen to take the next set of photographs and as she was getting ready and talking to Ann I decided to go into the trees for a pee.

"Dave, wait a minute, I have an idea."

"I need to pee."

"i know, but I have an idea and need your pee."

"What? I asked, a bit confused and put out. It's amazing, as soon as you need to hold your pee the urge to go increases exponentially. Pulling an exaggerated grimace and feigning to cross my legs, I waited. Finally Suzi said. "I want Ann to hold your dick as you piss."

"No fucking way." Was my immediate reaction but a funny thing was happening, a bit like morning wood, my dick was throbbing both with desire and the need to pee.

"It sounds like fun." Said Ann with her normal enthusiasm for anything sexy or daring.

"Oh come on Dave, it'll make a great photo." Added Suzi, smiling and knowing I'd have trouble refusing her. I looked to the others for morale support but they just shrugged and smiled, enjoying my physical and mental discomfort.

I really needed to pee and liked the idea of Ann's hand on my dick, so without much more persuasion I agreed. "Let's do it quickly."

Suzi had Ann stand behind me and put her hands around me, both of them on my rapidly hardening dick.

"Ooh, this is fun." Said Ann as she pressed her boobs into my back.

"Ann I want to try and hide you behind Dave so that only your lower arms and small hands are visible on Dave's big dick. Dave you stand with your legs apart, hands by your side and head back."

Ann moved her legs in sync with mine and Ann being Ann, she started humping me, grunting like a man, whilst simultaneously squeezing my dick as hard as she could. Everyone laughed at Ann pretending to fuck me but I was more concerned that my dick was now absolutely rigid and pointing straight up, aching.

Suzi moved in closer, aiming her lens, "This looks amazing, ready when you are Dave."

"I can't"

"Just relax, of course you can."

"No I can't, I've never peed with an erection, I'm pushing but nothings coming out."

I don't think Suzi fully believed me but Muriel came to my rescue. "When the penis engorges it compresses the urethra, stops you pissing as you're fucking." Her knowledge was great, but her posh voice and language could often catch you by surprise.

"So what do we do, I don't want to see him peeing with a softy."

I stood there bemused, looking at the two of them discussing me as Ann continued to squeeze hard. My need to pee seemed to be receding as my sexual arousal increased.

"We need to increase the pressure in David's bladder to help him overcome the constriction in his urethra."

"Shall I stick my finger up his bum." It was Ann, and even though I liked the sound of it, I wasn't sure it was the answer.

"Nice idea dear, but I think if you just press gently below David's belly button that should be sufficient pressure."

Ann removed her right hand from my dick and started massaging my belly in small circles, it felt lovely.

"Can you rub his head in the opposite direction?" I don't know if it was laughing at Jenna's comment that caused it, but I suddenly started to pee, a little at first but then a high stream straight up into the air, just missing my own face. The relief sensation was amazing and I found myself shuddering and feeling weak kneed.

"Ooh, you're having the piss shivers, I get them sometimes when I hold it too long." As Ann said this she moved her right hand to my balls and squeezed gently, causing a whole array of amazing new sensations. She started aiming my pee like a fireman, even aiming it at Suzi so she could take a picture of it coming towards her. As my stream eventually waned so my penis softened and Ann loosened her grip.

"Is it safe to come in closer?" Suzi joked as she clicked away, finishing with a close up of a dribble of pee gliding over my shiny bell end.

"You can shake it now." I said to Ann who laughed before shaking it a little too vigorously.

"That was amazing you two, thank you."

"Yes it was." Agreed Ann.

I pulled them in close for a group cuddle. Suzi and Ann had their bodies pressed in tight to mine as they cuddled me and each other, then the inevitable happened.

"For fuck sake!" Suzi said and Ann just shook her head, smiling as they looked down at my growing dick.

"Wonderful idea, wonderfully modeled by you two." Muriel Said. "Do we think it was porn or erotic art?"

Both me and Ann said it felt erotic and Suzi said that was her intention, so we all agreed, even without seeing the finished pictures, that we would vote erotic.

Muriel made an interesting observation, "Your single shot frames will look amazing; provocative and erotic. I think my video on Ann's phone will look pornographic, a naked blond bimbo using a big dick as a fireman's hose." We all nodded, understanding where Muriel was coming from.

We decided to have a ten minute break before continuing. I was chatting with James, asking him what he thought of our efforts so far.

"I think it's been great, we'll wait and see the pictures on the big screen but the ideas and the atmosphere have been brilliant."

"I think a lot of that is down to Ann, she's a natural. She could definitely be a professional model. Are you finding it weird watching her?"

"As you could probably tell with my comment earlier, watching her I forget that she's my sister." He blushed a bit at the memory.

"I don't think she minded and nor did anyone else, actually I think she enjoyed your comment"

"I know, but I have an amazing idea for my photo shoot and I'm petrified in case I get a hard on taking pictures of her, I might ask Jenna to pose."

"Looking at you two earlier I think you'd deffo get a hard on with Jenna. Also Ann might be a bit put out, she seems really comfortable naked and she wants you to take her photo."

"I know, I know, I'll have to think about it." James wondered away as if he had the weight of the world on his shoulders, maybe that's the artists lot. It's definitely easier being a horny dog, I thought to myself as I watched him.

James was now talking with Muriel and Jenna so I went to Ann and Suzi who seemed in a deep conversation.

"What are you two looking so serious about?"

"We're discussing your big dick." Suzi said. Whatever it was, I knew it wasn't that.

"Piss off."

"No seriously Dave, I was asking Suzi what it felt like inside of her and could you last for long."

I immediately felt myself reddening with embarrassment. The two girls burst out laughing.

"You're so funny Dave. Earlier on I was telling Ann that as much as you like swinging you're schlong around the place, you're actually quite shy and reserved when it comes to talking about sex. You're adorable." Suzi gave me a long, lingering, gorgeous kiss.

"Suzi was also telling me about the fun and games you have with Muriel, I was dripping just listening to her."

I looked at Suzi who just smiled her butter wouldn't melt smile. "I've invited Ann to stay at our cabin tonight if she wants to." Before I could get my tongue to move Muriel called out.

"Right everybody, ready for the next shoot. This will be James turn and I think it will be a bit special so it will be the last one."

James took us all to a shaded area, explaining that the shade was better for close ups. He also explained about using small apertures and blah, blah. It was completely lost on me. I was more interested in watching the girls, Jenna seemed to be explaining to Ann and Suzi some of what they were about to do.

James was in his element when talking about photography but as soon as he started to direct his sister his mouth seemed to dry up. This was a strange situation and I felt for him.

"Ann, um, uh, can you just stand here, perfectly still."

Ann being the little devil she was, wasn't helping matters. She literally jumped onto the spot, causing her boobs to bounce outrageously in front of James. "Is here ok?" She said innocently and smiling as wide as her mouth would go.

Jenna, Suzi and Muriel were giggling at Ann's antics and James' discomfort. But as he got into his stride we all became enraptured.

"Um, ah, yes that's ok. I need you to stay very still. The camera will be very close to you, try not to move. Can you close your mouth."

Ann looked at him strangely, I thought she was about to make a smart or dirty comment but she must have thought better of it. She closed her mouth and looked straight ahead.

James positioned himself only about a foot from Ann's left arm. He aimed the camera at the side of her head and started clicking. Ann naturally turned her head.

"Still!" James didn't say it loudly but it was definitely an order. Ann's head snapped back to look forward.

From my angle it looked like he was looking into her ear although I think he was getting her whole face in profile. He started to move slowly, clicking the whole time as he moved in front of her. It was an amazingly erotic site, a beautiful naked model and an equally naked photographer, the camera only inches from the models face. After our earlier conversation I couldn't help but look down at James' penis. It was bouncing happily, not flaccid but not too aroused.

He moved to Ann's other side and then behind her. He spent a few seconds messing with the settings on his camera before standing as straight as possible and aiming the camera downwards. He was at least ten inches taller than Ann and as he set himself he directed her.

"Pull your shoulder back, try to squeeze the blades together." Ann did as she was told.

"Flex your bum cheeks"

"Relax that arse."

"Lean forward two inches."

"Straighten up."

It was mesmerizing. James moved around to the front again and I thought he might ease up but he continued.

"Relax your shoulders, shake out your arms." Ann did this. "Stand still again."

James moved lower, aiming the camera at Ann's right breast as he slowly followed the undulation. The lens was only inches from a very erect nipple.

"Slowly pull your shoulders back."

I was watching Ann's face, her bottom lip seemed to be trembling as she stared straight ahead, her breast and nipple moving to meet the lens.

James demeanor changed as he straightened himself and moved a little away from Ann.

"That was great, are you ready for more or do you want a break?"

Ann didn't say anything, just walking to us and taking a bottle of water off of Jenna. She looked like she could cry.

"You ok?" Jenna asked.

"I think so, that was just a bit intense." "I think it was easier having Dave look straight up my arsehole than having James so close to me."

"I know what you mean; Dave's a good arsehole looker." It was Suzi and it seemed to break the ice, Ann laughing and smiling.

"We can stop now if you want." Said James

"No, I think I'm ok."

"Sorry if I was a bit tough there."

"Don't be, I was just beginning to enjoy it." Ann said this with a cheeky smile, causing us all to smile and Jenna to slap her arse.

"I could enjoy that too." She was irrepressible.

James got Ann to lie down on her back and started taking photos from above. He told me later that he'd intended to do close ups all down her body but the mood had changed. James looked awkward and self conscious as he stood above his sister. After a few moments he stopped and straightened, fiddling with the settings on his camera; seemingly lost in thought.