Nudest Camp Photography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Muriel could you Suzi and Jenna come and lie down too."

Muriel had been stood back a little, filming everything and seemed a little surprised. She gave me Ann's phone and went with the others to lie down.

"I want you all to lay close to each other, hands by your side, eyes closed." They did as he asked but he wasn't happy.

"I need to be higher, Dave do you think you could hold my weight if I was on your shoulders."

"I think so but err."

Suzi started laughing, "Dave's worried about having a naked man on his shoulders, in case he gets turned on and we all see." All the girls laughed at Suzi's mocking, Muriel joining in. "Don't worry David, it would be worse if you were faced the other way and James todger was stuck up your nostril or in.."

"Yes, ha ha, very funny." I interrupted, "I'll do anything for art and face anyway that best supports the artist." I said, gaining my composure before kneeling down to let James get on my shoulders. He was heavy enough and it took some effort to stand up, but once upright I felt ok.

Suzi was looking at me admiringly which I enjoyed, "How many muscles can you flex at the same time?" she said whilst staring directly at my crotch.

"Piss off'?

James' dick wasn't hard and felt a bit weird squidged against my neck. He still wasn't happy with the height but said it was better than before. Can't please some people.

He got the girls to move apart and spread their legs and arms as wide as possible, so fingers and toes were just touching.

"This is better." Laughed Ann as she nearly did the splits. It was some sight and I was trying to concentrate really hard on staying still so as to take my mind off of it.

"Who has the tightest bum?" James blurted out, as if he was thinking it but didn't mean to say it.

"Do you mean buttocks or hole?" Muriel asked, by way of clarification. "I imagine I have the saggiest bottom but my hole is fairly tight, or so I've been told." This brought hoots from all of us and I had to be careful not to drop James.

"Muriel you're a dirty slapper." Ann said, "And I want to hear all the details."

"I could tell you now but David might find it a pain in the neck." More laughter.

James got everyone focused again. "I think we'll try Ann and Suzi laying on their fronts first, more because I want to see Jenna's and Muriel's smaller breasts."

They turned over and James had them all lie close together again, alternating front/back.

"Can Suzi and Ann move to the outsides."

They both knelt onto all fours, even though Suzi was already on the outside. It was a lovely sight. Ann had to climb over Jenna, deliberately doing it slowly. They lay down again and James clicked away.

"You can put me down now."

It was a relief. The girls went to move but James stopped them, "Just a few more shots."

As much fun as it was, I think everyone was getting a bit tired and James realized this, "Just another five minutes."

I picked Ann's phone back up and resumed filming.

"Can I be a little more provocative?" James asked. He received a chorus of 'please do' in reply.

"Ok, I want Suzi and Ann on all fours, side by side, make you buttocks as taut as possible." We all looked at him, wondering who this new James was.

"Jenna and Muriel I want you both to use the backsides as a pillow, turn your head sideways towards me and close your eyes as if asleep."

He got them to move a few time until he was happy, I took the opportunity to film close ups of Ann and Suzi's exposed bum holes and cunt.

"One last shot, Dave I need you to be in this one, in the middle. Suzi and Ann move to the outside, still on all fours. Dave, you on all fours on in the middle. Muriel and Jenna sit upright between them, leaning yours arms on their backs as if it's an armchair."

I got in the middle and felt a bit silly, but fuck it. Click, click, click

"Dave can you make your buttocks tauter, you're letting the side down." I pulled tighter.

"It's no good, Jenna and Muriel can you pull his cheeks apart."

What? I felt their hands on me and automatically resisted, "Relax David, it's for art, remember?"

Bollocks I thought, but I did relax but then didn't hear clicking. I became aware of Suzi and Ann stood close behind me, looking, filming and then laughing.

They filmed me as I stood up. "I don't know if I prefer you arse or your face." Suzi said laughing.

"We just had to get you back, I could nearly feel your breath when you were filming my bum the last time. All in the name of art of course." Said Ann, still smiling.

We were all feeling great when Muriel pulled us all close for one of her naked huddles, everyone rubbing off everyone else.

"Thank you, you beautiful, naked, sexy people. It's been a wonderful day and I can't wait for the next one."

The End.