Nudie Magazines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then his cock, having already reached its rock-hard limit in the whirlwind of her mouth, kept growing. It thickened and lengthened under her attention. As she continued bobbing up and down it, the penis expansion slowed to a finish. It was hard to tell exactly how much longer it had gotten with her incredible unpausing blowjob. His new girth was stretching her dark lips significantly. The tighter seal created a greater degree of suction on the swollen schlong pushing him faster and faster to a happy finish.

Then in his head, he heard her voice, hungry and definitive.

"Flip the coin."

Simon's hands reached for her bobbing head. His fingers slid through silky strands of midnight black hair. Simon affixed his grip authoritatively and began to control the tempo of the blowjob. Boldly testing to see how much of his new cock she could swallow, he pulled her head further and harder down on his dick. Her lips slurped down to his shaft's base. The tight throat constricted on his swollen member's head.

He slid her face off his glistening rod and stood up from the bed. Smiling up at him, she stayed on her knees. Grabbing his manhood to feed back into her waiting mouth, he saw how much it grew under her magical oral attention.

He knew he was statistically average before. It had been nothing to be ashamed of but nothing to brag about. Now there was power to the weighty member he grasped in his right hand. His left hand grabbed her by the top of her head. Slowly, he crammed his entire length into her as streams of saliva began creeping down the lady's pale chin. She devoured it all with spit-glistening lips clamping down on every inch. Simon pumped with twitchy hips. Both his hands slammed her face into his pubic region. Heavy balls sloppily slapped against a wet chin. Slobbering sounds echoed loudly as Simon's pace quickened to an almost attacking pace. Fervently pumping, he relentlessly approaches the moment his balls will tighten, a herald to an explosive orgasm.

The pressure began building like a load of lava pushing to escape a long-dormant volcano. Moaning, she did something different with her suction and left no hope of escaping from the moment. Simon pounded deep into her throat, releasing load after neverending load inside her. Grunting uncontrollably, Simon struggled to stand as his knees weakened. The nocturnal woman continued to suck and lick even after he stopped pumping. She milked every last moment of pleasure out of the moment as the details of the room began to fade.

Her voice sang out from the growing darkness. With a lyrical quality this time, "Lesson learned."

Groggily, Simon woke up to the morning sun resting on his face. Back in the real world, Simon lazily contemplated the crazy nocturnal sequence of his slumber. Still fresh in his memory, the sensual sensations were almost tangible. The feel of the dream's lips when making out and as they slid up and down his fantasy-sized cock.

Downstairs, Simon heard the quiet sounds of a barstool sliding across the kitchen tile. A jolt of sudden panic crept into his chest.

"Did they all come home early from the gymnastics meet?" he worried as he bolted up from the bed. "I hope I wasn't grunting in my sleep or something."

The moment quickly collapsed upon itself as the thick penis from his erotic imagination slapped heavily on his thigh as his feet hit the floor. Still sticky with fluids that should have stayed in his strange slumber. Simon stared and gingerly poked it as it twitched a little.

"It's real," he whispered to himself in amazement.

From downstairs, the booming voice of his Uncle Jed startled him out of his inspection. "Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey, hands off snakey!"

Startled, Simon grabbed wildly around his messy bedroom floor for clothes to put on. A wrinkled t-shirt slid easily over his head. But when he pulled up his sweatpants, his new member didn't cooperate. He had to jam it down into them. Awkwardly re-adjusting it repeatedly, Simon tried to go down the back stairs to the kitchen.

Uncle Jed sat on a barstool hunched over two to-go cups of gas station coffee. He seemed unusually burdened by something. His forehead showed worry lines his farm-tanned face hardly ever showed.

Upon seeing Simon enter the kitchen, he slid one of the to-go cups in front of an empty stool directly across from him.

"It's black. I didn't know how you normally take it."

"Umm... thanks." Normally Simon didn't drink coffee. However, due to last night's dream, the magical growth of his dick, and this unusual morning visit from his Uncle, it now seemed like a good time to start. He took a deep sip hoping not to wince at the expected bitterness before speaking directly to Uncle Jed. "Why are you here?"

"I could say it's because your Mama called last night worried when she couldn't reach you. But she calmed down when I told her about the storm that had knocked out the power and probably your phone lines. But the truth of it was I was coming by this morning anyway."

Another long sip of the lukewarm bean water, "Why?'

Uncle Jed stared harder than seemed appropriate for a conversation over old coffee. There was no hint of anger in his tired eyes. If anything, he looked sympathetic to a plight Simon was still unaware of. "You saw her last night, didn't you?"

Simon would have spit coffee out if he had taken another sip.

Uncle Jed flashed a tired smile before unleashing a heavy sigh.

"Let's talk."

The End?

12