Nudist Camp Seduction

Story Info
Who seduced who at the campsite party?
7.7k words
3.84
218.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyShel
SexyShel
161 Followers

Please note, in this story a fanny is a vagina. The pictures really are of me, from Oct. 2020. All participants are over 18.

Alongside going to swingers clubs in the UK, myself and my husband also frequent mainstream naturist (nudist) campsites. In most of these mainstream clubs there will often be a small number of swingers or ordinary gentlemen, or even ladies, who may indicate that they would like to play.

Obviously, there is no open play at these clubs, but what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors.

We never advertise or bring up the subject of swinging, but it is amusing how often I (Shel) get hit on by men, or couples, who could earlier be heard stating that there is no place for sexual activity in a naturist club!

Let me tell you of an occasion when a single guy wanted to fuck me at a naturist club. He thought he was seducing me, but in reality I did fancy a bit of sexual fun and was ready and willing for him to join my husband in giving me a threesome. So in reality he was the one being seduced, only he didn't know it!

At the naturist campsite that we mostly use they normally have a party on special days, such as Public Holidays, Easter etc. We had signed up to go to the Halloween party. Now while the club did have good facilities such as enclosed swimming pool, sauna, hot tubs, steam room, the party area was nothing special. Just a large room with tables and chairs, a pool table, music, flashy lights.

All the guests took their own alcohol and any food they wanted, often shared around. For an event such as Halloween it was not unusual for the majority of folk to don fancy dress to suit the occasion, although you would have some die-hards who insisted on being naked.

Now, me being me, I put on a sexy witch outfit which I normally wear at swingers club Halloween parties, so while not being over the top it certainly did attract attention. One of the best parts of the costume was the little "pussy cat" stuffed toy which sat neatly over my costume just above my vagina. It usually was a good conversation opener, with people asking to stroke my pussy, or similar.

So about 8pm we set off from the caravan to the clubhouse party area, me in my witch outfit and John (my husband) boringly dressed as a pirate. Just a short walk, but in the chilly late October evening it was cold enough to make my nipples awake and look around.

There were a good few people already sitting around the tables, drinks poured and some light snacks spread around.

"Hiya Shel" shouted one of our male friends, "I love your costume and your pussy looks a lot more furry than the last time I saw it!" Obviously in a nudist environment most people will have seen all your intimate places and he knew damn well my fanny was fully shaved!

So we pulled out a couple of chairs and sat down with people we knew. Word must have gotten out about my costume as each time more people came in I was asked to stand up and show my pussy! Not to say the other women had not made an effort, in most cases to look either spooky or sexy, but my little stuffed pussy attracted so many comments it really stole the show. Truth to tell I enjoyed the attention!

After about an hour John and I decided to have a game of pool, we both play very badly but still enjoy the game and the banter which it generates. The party room was pretty full now and the noise levels had increased somewhat. But above it I could just hear the comments from a couple of single guys who we knew plainly debating how much they would like to bend me over the pool table with my knickers around my ankles. A very strange thing with men, they have seen me naked playing pool many times without any comments, but put on a sexy outfit and suddenly they see me in a totally different way.

Just as John managed to miss an easy shot to win the game I looked up to see the main door opening and a guy who I had never seen before came in. It was obvious from the way he looked around that it was his first time at the campsite. Most everyone had a quick glance at him then went back to their conversations. He had brought a couple of bottles of wine with him and looked around for somewhere to sit, there were no obviously unoccupied seats left so all he could to was come down to the end of the room where the pool table is and lean against the counter along the wall.

He was a decent looking guy, maybe mid forties, perhaps 5ft 10in tall, possibly carrying just a little extra weight, but all in all not bad looking and he had a huge air of confidence about him. Not that he had made much of an effort with the Halloween outfit, just a pair of jeans and a T shirt with skulls printed on it.

"Oi" said John, poking me in the side, "your shot, I have left you an easy one."

So he had, but the way the ball was sitting it meant I had to bend down directly in front of the new guy to take my shot. Well, of course I could not resist giving a prolonged wiggle of my bum as I was lining up the shot and staying bent over as the cue ball just gently knocked the black into the pocket.

"Oh well done," I heard from behind me, "very nicely taken, I think it was the way you positioned yourself that made the difference."

"Well, thanks very much," I replied, turning to face him, noticing at once his eyes travelling down from my face, over my tits, lingering at my stuffed pussy and down my legs. "If you are going to comment about my pussy, please make it original, I think I've heard them all tonight."

Just then John asked if I wanted to play again or as I had won was I going to challenge someone else.

"Looks like everyone else is busy talking and drinking, I doubt any will want to play," I replied.

"I'll play, if you don't mind," said the new guy.

"Yeah fine, you set up the balls while I get a fresh drink will you?"

Following John back to our seats I saw him raise a quizzical eyebrow at me, guess he was wondering what my intentions are with the new guy. "Don't worry pet, I'm just going to tease him a bit, he's probably one of those straight laced naturists who think sex is just for between man and wife. As I'm in this costume I'm going to vamp it up big time, but not make any hints about swinging."

Taking a full glass of wine back with me to the pool table I said, "By the way, I'm Shel and the pool loser with me is my husband John, pleased to meet you."

"My name is Joe and as you have probably surmised, it's my first time here, I should have arrived earlier but was delayed at work, a really important meeting overran."

Hmmm, a really important meeting? Either a bullshitter or a big head perhaps?

"Well Joe, shame you didn't get here earlier, most people were sat around the swimming pool, you would have soon got chatting to most of them. Tell me, is this your first time at a naturist campsite?"

"Apart from one day on a French nudist beach it is and looking around here most people have some form of clothing on, I'm really glad I didn't walk in naked as I'd have felt so self conscious." Joe said, "Anyway, let's start the game and chat as we play, you break."

I thought it was about time I took off the lace outer part of my costume, so to a bit of cheering and whistling from the room off it came leaving me in my basque, knickers and hold-ups plus my trusty pussy.

It soon became clear that Joe was a better player than me, so I increased my teasing a bit, I unclipped the top hook and eye on my basque, showing a little more breast, under the excuse that it was restricting me. A little bit more wiggling of the bum and once I even had to lay one leg straight out along the table to get the right shot. Perhaps it was accidental when I rubbed my bum against his crotch as I moved past him, who knows?

Meanwhile I was finding out about him a bit more. Apparently he worked in some financial institution, sitting behind a desk all day. Which explains the slightly chubby build.

"Joe, you do know that some naturist campsites are very strict about the visitors, especially single male visitors, being totally non-sexual? Even to the extent of banning genital piercings. This place does not go that far luckily."

"Yes Shel, I did do a bit of research about UK naturism before choosing this place. What attracted me here was the clothing optional rule, rather than a strict nude rule, I am a little nervous about being naked around good looking women, worried I will get a hard-on and get thrown out."

"Well I can truly say that on lots of different naturist campsites I have never seen a guy walking around with a hard-on, it just doesn't happen, even though the women are usually totally naked, showing everything getting in and out of the hot-tub, the men don't get erect." I said, then paused for a couple of seconds before lowering my voice and saying, "not that some touching and rubbing doesn't happen now and then in the hot-tub." Following that up by re-arranging my breasts inside the basque, in a slow and deliberate manner.

That last bit must have distracted him somewhat as he left an easy shot for me, which I followed up with two more pots. Hah, getting back in the game now!

After playing a very poor shot, Joe clears his throat nervously and asks, "do you ever do any of the touching and rubbing in the hot-tub Shel?"

"That would be telling," I replied as I just happened to bend over and push my bum into his crouch as I lined up a shot. "Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were so close." Then I managed to pot the black ball. I win!

"Thanks for the game Joe, I really enjoyed it, hope it was fun for you as well. Look I must go to the toilet, but a few seats have become vacant where John is sitting, your choice, either mingle with some others or sit with us."

When I came back from the toilet Joe was sitting at our table opposite John and due to the ebb and flow of people moving around, the only free seat was beside him. The conversation of the people around us expanded to include us and the three of us spent the next hour or so just talking about general life.

Joe wandered off for a toilet break and John took the opportunity to lean close to me and ask what my intentions were towards Joe as he had mentioned that I was more forwards than he expected at a naturist club. John had explained to him that I was in a teasing mood and Joe just happened to be the lucky recipient that evening. Joe then muttered something about being disappointed about it being just teasing. So basically Joe indicated he would have sex with me if the chance arose.

"Hmmm, not sure John, it's not something we'd normally do here, did you find out what accommodation he is in?"

"Yes, he is in one of the better cabins."

"Well, that's something, most play happens in those anyway. Tell you what, I do feel quite horny and he is someone I could go for, when he comes back I'll wander off to talk to people, you sort of suggest that if he can seduce me and persuade us to go back to his cabin for a drink with him then he is in with a chance, but only a small chance. We have to give the impression that full on play is new to us."

Midnight was fast approaching and quite a few people were drifting off from the party, the ones hanging around were ones who we knew, or suspected, were open to a bit of flirting and touching at least. There is an unwritten rule that at midnight for an hour or so the lights and music are turned down low and some light play is tolerated. No one gets shagged over the pool table, but it's where groping goes on and promises are made. We explained this to Joe and said if he is offended by some sexual action then he should maybe think of leaving.

"No No," he quickly replied, "I'm pretty broadminded and in no way a prude."

"OK, well from now on anything that happens tonight is not mentioned again," John warned him.

There were maybe a dozen couples and three single guys left after midnight. Some formed little groups so we knew they had already discussed the night's arrangements. A few were dancing with fairly blatant groping and kissing. John was invited to join Crystal and her husband on the dance floor, John doing no more than standing tight up behind Crystal holding her tits while her husband fingered her from the front.

"Would you like to dance Shel?" Asked Joe after hesitating a short while.

I finished my drink and said, "sure, but I'll just make sure my pussy is taken care of first." With that I took my pussy off my costume and laid her down on the table. Speaking up I announced "Oi, you lot, my pussy is trying to get some sleep, don't disturb it."

Dragging Joe to the middle of the floor I started dancing, just normal dancing, which would not have been out of place an hour ago. Lets see if he has any seduction skills.

"Wow, Shel, you really are the most sexy woman in here," was the first line whispered into my ear. A bit basic, but carry on, I thought.

I turned around and backed into him still shuffling around to the music, sure enough he took the hint and pushed himself into me, this feels interesting, quite a package under his jeans by the feel of it! His hands moved around to my front and moved slowly up my basque to finally grasp my tits over the basque cups. To show I was ok with this I put my hands over his.

"Oh these feel nice Shel, I've been admiring your legs and bum all evening, but now I'm holding these I don't know which are your best assets." Spoken softly in my ear, the chat up is getting a bit better.

"May I?" Joe asked as he unhooked the next two hook and eyes at the top of my basque then slid a hand in each side to push the basque down slightly and hold a tit in each hand.

Oh, that feels nice, a gentle stoking of the nipple and the area around it then a small tweak on each nipple. To show my appreciation I pushed my bum back at his crotch and gave a wiggle. Even through my knickers and his jeans I could feel his cock hardening, it must be a bit uncomfortable for him. I can also feel my fanny juicing up. Do I want sex with this guy? I certainly wasn't desperate for it, we've never had any swinging stuff here before, but maybe it would be a fun way to end the evening. Lets see where it leads, so I won't shut him down right now.

Leaving my tits hanging out of the top of the basque he decides to explore the area above my stocking tops to the bottom of the basque, sliding his hands over my exposed skin and letting his fingers brush the front of my knickers. He is not rushing it and being pushy, but slowly building up my desires.

As his fingers rub over the junction between my legs he must feel the heat coming out of my fanny, probably be able to feel the moisture in the area as well.

"Your husband sort of indicated that maybe you'd like to come back to my cabin for a more private drink and that possibly we could have some fun?" Joe quietly whispered in my ear.

"Did he now?" I replied equally quietly, "maybe he was indulging in his favorite fantasy of seeing me getting a good shagging, but we've never done anything like that before." So it was a little white lie, but as yet Joe was not someone we know well enough to tell that we are swingers. Consensual sex, even as a threesome, doesn't mean that you are a swinger does it?

He slides the fingers of one hand down the front of my knickers over the shaven area and reaches my slit. I ease my legs apart just a little as I'm standing swaying to the music and two fingers find my clit. Oh, nice action, rubbing slowly up and down my clit, one finger each side of it and gently nipping the end as it peeks out of it's hood. His finger explores down to my hole, dips gently in, gathers some natural lube and then returns to the clit. YES, very nice. So nice that I return the favour by reaching behind me and grasp his cock in my hand, squeezing it as I feel it's length, not bad, not massive thankfully as I can't take really big ones, but a useful length and girth.

"So what would be the answer if I said I had some really nice white wine in my cabin which I'd love to share with you tonight Shel? Nothing more if that's all you want, but I would like to think we might go further." Joe had laid the cards down, up to me now to fold or raise.

"How warm is your cabin Joe, I'm not going to be sitting in the cold half naked as I am now."

"I left the heating on full Shel, I'm pretty certain it'll be very warm, though not as hot as you." Corny line, but what the hell, let's see what happens in the cabin.

"Right, what number are you in, John and I will follow you in a couple of minutes." I told him.

"Er, you and John? I was hoping that it would just be you and me Shel."

"No, sorry, I would feel a bit vulnerable without him there and it is his fantasy after all, it's both or nothing."

"Well, officially I'm just inviting you both for a drink, so of course John is more than welcome, I am in cabin eight" said Joe after a little deliberation. Poor guy, he is a bit confused as to where this is heading and being told John will be there has taken him out of his slightly arrogant comfort zone.

"John is totally straight Joe, so have no worries on that score, but he will be with me from entering to leaving your cabin."

Just then John comes wandering over, "So Shel, what are we doing?"

"Joe has kindly offered to share a bottle of white wine with us in his cabin, if that's ok with you?" I said, closely watching John's face, there was a hint of a smile but he managed to stay deadpan.

"Right Joe, off you go, we'll be at your door in ten minutes, don't want this crowd to know everything that we do." Gathering up his half empty wine bottle Joe shouts good night to everyone and heads out of the door.

After getting rid of our empties and gathering our stuff we also bid our farewells and head into the night.

"So I want to call at our caravan on the way, put some fresh lipstick on and grab my vibrator and some condoms, if I am having a threesome it is going to be full on orgasm time for me."

I'd forgotten how cold it was outside, my nipples were immediately at attention again.

"Do you need a coat Shel?" asked John.

"You are joking? How many times have you seen me out in Newcastle on a cold night and no coat? Loads! Proper Geordie lasses don't feel the chill on a Saturday night!"

Arriving at Joe's cabin a few minutes later, me with nipples that could cut glass, we found his door partially open which allowed us to go straight in.

"Wow, it is hot in here, turn the heating down Joe please." John commented.

"Hang on John, look at the state of Shel's nipples, perhaps she needs some heat?" Said Joe as he look at me for confirmation, well he was mainly looking at my nipples just partially hidden by the top of the basque.

"Actually, I am finding it a bit hot, do you mind if I take my top off Joe?" Obviously I knew he would not object, but I wanted to show off the nipples before they shrunk again. Without waiting for an answer I unfastened all the hooks and eyes and let the basque hang open at the front. Two pairs of eyes locked onto my prominent nipples, so I shrugged the basque off my shoulders and laid it on a nearby chair.

Standing in front of the two men in just my knickers, hold-ups and shoes I knew that they both really desired me and that unless I objected they were both going to fuck me soon. I cupped my breasts, looked at the men in turn and said "one each side boys and do it now!"

Within a couple of seconds a mouth was on each nipple sucking, licking, kissing. Oh yes, I certainly like that feeling, double the fun of just one mouth jumping from tit to tit, my nipples remained really hard which increases the pleasurable feelings radiating out of each. They send sparks of ecstasy to my clit and I feel my fanny juicing up to get ready for the main event. Wow, I don't believe this, I'm on the verge of coming and no-one has touched my fanny yet!

SexyShel
SexyShel
161 Followers
12