All Comments on 'Nudist Camp Seduction'

by SexyShel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two horrible low light pics aren't "illustrations" they're simply POOR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not enough pictures

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The illustrations suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clothed at nudist camp ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your pictures suck and your writing skill needs a lot of work.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

The previous comments are far too harsh - all from people who hide behind the Anonymous mask and would run a mile if anything similar was shown of them, very cowardly.

Yes, there are clearer pics on Lit and elsewhere, but we’ll done Shel for giving a glimpse of your charms xx

PS, I enjoyed the story immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun little story illustrated with real pics. OK I’d have loved the photos to be clearer and show you in all your sexy glory, but it’s understandably rare to get real pics of the author on here, so I appreciate what you shared.

Pokerman757Pokerman757over 1 year ago

Good little story and a tantalising glimpse of the writer, making the story believable.

Ignore the Anon idiots, they’re a bunch of tossers. The writingwas OK too, written in the parlance of, but maybe not by, a Geordie (?)

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 1 year ago

I liked the story overall. A nice slow build-up then some hot sex what could be better.

Okay, there are a few minor errors, but nothing to complain about in the long run. Dialogue is a little stilted but that's all.

I understand the reason for the use of condoms but felt you stressed their use too much. A mention early to say they were a non-negotiable and leave it at that. Keep going back to them spoils the flow of the story.

I'm trying to be helpful here not criticising or objecting to your own values.

Quartz123Quartz123over 1 year ago

I agree with the comments made by the non-Anons. Thanks for posting. As Nikkijanes says, dialogue is a little stilted. Try saying the dialogue out loud to get a better idea of how to write it. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Jingling_GeordieJingling_Geordieover 1 year ago

Good to read another of your stories, always enjoy them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexyShel@SexyShel
Married woman, bi-sexual and exploring my sexuality, mostly by visiting swingers clubs and resorts with my husband. Except for "Tatty Rides again" all my stories are based on actual events. Tatty Rides Again was the result of a "what if" fantasy one morning. I recommend...