Nudist Camp Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep sucking, keep doing it, don't stop," I put my hand around each head so both of them were trapped against my tits. "That's it, suck hard, nip them, now, now, NOW, KEEP SUCKING, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!"

Releasing them both I sit quickly down on the edge of the bed, gasping slightly, I tell them both "I have just come and that has never happened before from only breast stimulation, it must be because I had one of you on each side, but wow, it felt amazing. I have decided that I do want a threesome tonight, Joe you will certainly get to shag me and John you will see me giving another bloke a really good ride, are you sure you are ok with that?" I know of course that John will play along and pretend he has never seen me being shagged before.

"Shel, I have a massive hard on just from seeing you come like that, I really do want to see you fucked right in front of me. Question is, will Joe be able to perform with me watching?"

"You can bet I will perform, mate, I am going to give Shel such a fucking, I hope your ok with hearing her howl in ecstasy as she takes my cock right up her."

"Boys, boys, no need to get competitive now, you'll both have more than enough fanny tonight, but it's about time you both stripped off and someone hand me some wine!"

So, leaning back against the headboard with a cold glass of white wine which between sips I was rubbing over each nipple in turn to keep them hard I watched John and Joe divest themselves of their clothes, finally peeking at each other to see who had the longest or thickest cock. "Don't worry boys, from where I am sitting they both look about the same size. Come closer and rub your cock end on a nipple." Shuffling up the bed on their knees they present a hard cock to each nipple. Quite a nice feeling, the warmth from each cock-end and the feel of pre-come transferring onto the nipples.

"Go on, wank those cocks harder and rub lots of pre-come onto me, I love that, but don't either of you dare come until I have had sex with both of you." Finishing my wine I put the glass down and grasp a cock in each hand. "Right, let me feel these two nice hard cocks," with that I started wanking each cock and rubbing the pre-come over the helmet and tip. "Does that feel good Joe? Your cock will be up me soon thrusting hard inside while I use my muscles to squeeze down on it."

Joe's cock gave a little twitch and I feared that I was about to be on the receiving end of a ballsack full of come, which is actually what I want from Joe later, but not yet. I stopped all movement on his cock and luckily the spunk stayed undelivered! "And what about you John? Can you imagine Joe's cock splitting my hole open as he pushes it in for the first time, you'll be really close watching that won't you?" John gave a little moan as that scenario flashed through his mind, so in the interests of fairness I let his cock go as well.

"Right boys, time for me to get licked I think, and perhaps we'll let Joe go first."

Joe moved off the bed and I shuffled round until my bum was close to the edge of the bed, lifted my legs up and with a hand under each knee drew them apart. Joe knelt between my wide open legs and reached out to grasp each side of my knickers until I told him, "leave them on Joe, work your magic through the material for now please."

I saw a slightly surprised look on his face, but he wasted no time in putting his open mouth over my panty clad fanny! Only, it didn't stay there for long, he started kissing the bare skin between the top of my stocking and the leg of my knickers. He knew what he was doing, that's for sure. Little kisses, an occasional light nip as he moved up from one stocking top around the lace edge of the panties, up across the top and down the opposite side to the other stocking top.

This was seriously juicing up my fanny and I needed direct stimulation so reaching down with both hands I took his head and planted it firmly into my crotch, then rubbed my fanny over his mouth and nose. He got the hint, fastening his mouth onto my cunt he sucked and licked like a man possessed and it felt so good even through the material of my knickers!

With a deep growl, I demanded more of the same! I can feel the beginnings of a good orgasm deep down in my fanny. "John, quick get sucking a tit, I'm close to coming!" Joe has found my clit and is tongue lashing it as hard as he can. The combination of clit and nipple stimulation forces me to orgasm HARD! "Oh fuck, Fuck, FUCK, more, more both of you now...............OHHHHHHHHH!" I feel myself squirting and flooding my knickers. "Stop, stop, I'm done," I had to stop them as my cunt was way too sensitive to take any more.

"Pass the wine, I need another break." After a quick gulp I realize that both men are still sporting good solid erections. "Bring both those cocks other here," With both cocks just inches from my face I tip a little bit of wine over each cock and go from one to the other sucking and licking to clean the wine off them. Combining two of my favorite pastimes here, drinking wine and having sex! I start going deeper down each cock, feeling them hit the back of my throat before tightening my lips around them as I pull slowly back.

"John, I'm going to let Joe take my knickers off, give me some licking, then I want you to be first in to open me up."

Getting comfortable on my back again I tell Joe to very slowly take my panties off then lick me and give me some gentle fingering.

He does exactly as I say and I notice John watching avidly as my hairless slit is slowly revealed. Obviously he knows it intimately, but he is always turned on by the knowledge that it is on view to a man who is shortly going to shag me. Without material in the way now Joe uses a much softer technique with his tongue, gently licking from the very bottom of my fanny, parting my lips and exploring just inside my hole. Oh, but when he reached my clit he changed from licking to sucking and he sure knew how to do it! I have a fairly large clit which is quite prominent when I am on heat, like now.

Using his lips he pushed back the hood of my clit and then sucked the exposed tip between his lips, he then somehow used his tongue to tickle the highly sensitive end of my clit. WOOOOOO, don't know how long I can stand the intense sensations, but by Hell it feels GOOD! I know I'm going to come if I can let him keep doing that for a bit longer, but it's like I am getting overloaded with the pleasure. Next thing I feel is a finger slowly pushing into my fanny and finding my G spot, that's going to make this next orgasm a really wet one for sure!

Involuntary lifting of my hips and thrashing my head side to side are clear indications of how close I am. I feel the orgasm starting so I grab his head to prevent him moving away, I'm scared he is one of those guys that take you to the brink then back off. No way, I want this orgasm! Ugggg, Ugggg, UHHHggggggggggg.

Massive waves of pleasure are centered in my clit and spreading deep inside my cunt and out to my nipples. My legs go rigid, my toes curl and my body starts trembling.

YEEEEEEsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssss!

I feel myself gushing liquid, my fanny is one mushy swamp of female cum. "Enough, Enough Joe, please." I can take no more!

With a self-satisfied grin Joe leans back and looks at John, "Did you enjoy the show? Just wait and see her when I get my cock in her."

"Well I am going to enjoy seeing your cock enter her, but not sure she'll have any orgasms on it." John said, but he knew full well that every time a new cock enters me I orgasm straight away.

Slowly recovering from my last cum, I want to be penetrated, my fanny has that feeling that says "I want to be filled and fucked."

Finding my bag at the side of the bed I rummage through it until I find a condom. "Here Joe, you'll need this in a short while, John is going to open me up for a few minutes then I'm going to feel you sliding into me, OK?"

"Erm, any chance I can do without the condom? I really prefer bareback."

"No chance at all, it's covered or no sex, your choice." Deep inside I'd love to have two men squirting their spunk into me, but common sense says it would have to be someone we knew really, really well and that's not Joe."

"Ah, OK, just wondered if you would, of course I'll respect your rules."

Settling back on the bed I open my legs wide and indicate to John that he needs to climb aboard. "Oh, that's nice." I say as his prick slips easily past my fanny lips, his cock continuing its journey deeper and deeper into my body. I know when he is fully in as his pubic bone hits my outer lips, he says that I have nicely plump lips which cushion the collision of bodies very well!

Knowing that I was keen to try Joe's cock, he only shagged me for a few minutes, very pleasant, but now time for me to have a new cock inside.

As John withdrew I told him that I wanted him to hold my fanny lips open as Joe entered me for the first time. Two reasons I thought about that, the first being that John would have a close up view of Joe pushing into me. The second being to ensure that Joe had actually put the condom on!

With my legs still wide apart John lay at right angles to me and put one arm over my stomach. He put the fingers of one hand between my fanny lip and pulled outwards on it, then did the same using the other hand. I feel a slight chill inside as my soaked hole is exposed to the surrounding air.

"Right Joe, aim between John's fingers and put it into me, slowly at first please." I ask, putting my head back to concentrate on the physical feelings. Within a minute Joe was in place and settling his cock end between my lips. Normally the first thing I feel is my fanny lips being forced apart by the cock which is invading me, but this time those feelings are by-passed and all I feel is the cock end opening up the inner walls of my cunt!

I hear John saying "What a sight," so obviously his small fetish is satisfied and then he lets go of my lips, so I am reassured that Joe's cock is covered. This releases the slight worry I had and allows me to revel in the feelings issuing from my hole!

"Push Joe, push," I growl and he gives a nice solid push which is enough to trigger my "new cock orgasm," Yep, once again just having a new cock enter me brings me off and causes me to wrap my legs around Joe's waist. Just a small orgasm, but enough for Joe to feel my cunt griping. I see an expression of triumph on his face, then he turns slightly to John and winks!

"Good for you mate," retorts John, "let's see how long you last up there."

Joe sets to work giving me a straight forward missionary position shagging. It's OK but I've had way better. After a few minutes of this mediocre in and out I think of a way to rev it up. "John, get my vibrator out of the bag please." I have this wonderful vibrator which sort of sits on top of my clit and caresses my pleasure button with pulses of air alternating with suction. It is fantastic, nought to orgasm in thirty seconds if I put my mind to it and can bear the sensations of it running at full speed!

Now, the best way to use it is for John to lie on his side, facing up my body, with me lying on my back with my legs over his, he then inserts his cock into me and I have room to get the vibrator onto the clit. In this position he can thrust into me and I can have full sensations from the vibrator. Only problem is that when I cum, it's so intense that my whole body goes rigid, my legs tense and straighten out and his cock falls out of my hole. No matter no how much he grips my shoulders or hips it always happens. It's very frustrating as I want to feel the cock in me, pounding again and again as my fanny squirts the liquid out, which also always happens.

"Joe, Joe, hang on, I want to try something different." Thankfully he obeys and stops his slightly monotonous movements. Diplomatically I say, "Joe, I need you to try something with me that John can't quite manage, but let John demo it and see if you can do it better."

So we do a bit of a shuffle and I end up with John in the position that we use for this, he slips his hard cock into me and begins the rhythmic movements. Joe watches intently as I adjust the vibrator into the correct position on the tip of my clit. Within a minute the magic is working, "Ohhhhggghhhhh, fuck yes, keep going John, hold it in, keep hammering at me, I'm COMING, Coming, COMMINGGGGGGGG." It was that quick! But as usual as I stiffened and as my body raised away from John the inevitable happened and his prick fell out, a matter of physics I guess, my hips made too much of a bridge above his pelvis.

Still a gorgeous feeling right through my body, but as usual an empty feeling where I wanted it to be full.

"You see the problem Joe? So you either have to hold me down more as my orgasm erupts, have a longer cock or be able to keep it wedged in as I rise. What do you think, up to the challenge?"

"Well, it's a new situation to me, never seen a vibrator like that before, it surely worked some magic, of course I want to give it a go. I think it well be one Hell of a ride and if anyone can stay locked into you I think it will be me!"

"OK boys, swap round, get back in the saddle Joe and get ready for the ride of your life!" I didn't have any big hopes of Joe keeping it in me at the crucial time, but at least in this position I have got lots of movement to vary his penetration into me.

Having got Joe into the required position and him fully inserted I get the vibrator switched back on and working its magic on my clit. I keep it turned down to a low power to prolong the ride and move my hips to meet Joe's thrusts. With Joe thrusting into me and my hips pushing back onto him it still doesn't take too long before those wonderful, glorious feelings start me climbing the road to orgasm again!

"Joe, it's happening, keep doing me, keep it in, Oh keep it in, push, push hard. OOOHHHHHH, Joe, fuck me, FUUUUCCKKCKCKKKK ME." Stars erupt behind my eyes, my clit is on fire and my fanny is gripping, squeezing........................but gripping on emptiness, even Joe could not keep it in when my legs straightened and lifted my hips. Never mind, the orgasm is still amazing, mind-blowing. One last wave crashes over me and I squirt all over Joe's cock and balls!

As I relax Joe is aiming his cock at me again wanting to ride any last ripples inside my cunt and maybe have his own cum. I wiggle away backwards, "No Joe, I want one last change of position, John is to ride me to his orgasm then you take over, ride me like a dog in heat and cum right up me."

"If I'm riding you like a dog in heat then that makes you my bitch Shel! I'm going to pound you so hard that the condom will split inside you and all my load will be mixing with Johns and flooding your fanny."

While the idea of the condom breaking and his bare cock squirting inside me is thrilling, I know it isn't going to happen as we gave him extra safe condoms, but we won't mention that right now.

Still panting from the last cum I get on my knees, head down on the pillow and wiggle my bum at John. He knows well enough that when I do that I only have one desire, which is to be ridden hard, deep and fast! Quickly getting behind me he mounts me, grabs my hips and thrusts deep inside. Oh fuck that feels so good. All feelings are concentrated inside my cunt now, his cockend repeatedly spreading me open as he plunges in and then pulls sharply back repeatedly. Now stabbing with powerful short strokes deep inside me. After a while I feel his cockend expanding and know that he is going to shoot his cum very soon, I don't care about that as I want Joe to mount me as soon as John has pulled his dripping and cum covered cock out.

"NNNNNNNuuuuuuuuuNNNNNNNN," grunts John as he pushes as far up me as his cock will go, which is just as I like it.

Five strong jets of cum blast against my vagina walls and cervix. I absolutely LOVE that feeling, I just wish I could have taken Joe's spunk inside of me and let John have the sloppy seconds, but can't take that risk. Joe will just have to fill the condom, while he has it in my already cum filled hole.

With a quick rub of my bum, John withdraws and Joe gets straight in.

"Fucking sloppy hole you've got Shel, but I'm going to try and wreck this cunt."

"Come on then, don't keep me waiting, HARD, DEEP and FAST, got it?"

To be fair, he is banging away at me like a man possessed, I can feel the sweat dripping off him onto my back.

John has come round to the top of the bed and I turn my head to take his wet and slimy cock into my mouth to clean him off, he can't take much of my oral action as his cockend is still so sensitive, but I like the taste of his spunk and my fanny juice combined and I clean it as best I can while being hammered from behind.

"I hope I'm getting the same treatment after I cum," Joe pants from above me.

"Save your breath and keep shagging, you'll get well cleaned off." John informs Joe.

I release John from my mouth as he is starting to gasp with the sensation overload as I suck hard on his knob end.

It's time to see if I can finish Joe off so I start pushing back at him and gripping his cock with my fanny as he pushes in, I can tell he is starting to slacken off with the power of his strokes so decide to offer some encouragement. "Bang me Joe, look down at my cunt, watch your cock forcing my fat lips open, watch them slid in and out on your cock, harder, harder man. Can you feel my cunt walls holding your cock? Maybe next time it will be bare in there and you will fill my hole with your spunk for John to stir with his cock? Would you like that, could your cock reach deep into me as it spurts out your spunk? Come on then show me, push it right in and fill that condom."

The dirty talk spurs Joe towards his climax, his movements are becoming erratic even if they are still deliciously forceful.

"Push it right up me, squash your balls against my bum, I want to feel the spunk shooting out of you" I demand of him. "Yes, Yes, Yes." Pulling me back onto him with one hand on my shoulder and the other arm tightly around my waist Joe starts emptying his load into the condom! I feel the end of it expand to take all the fluid and again get that wistful feeling that I really wanted it splashing all over the walls of my cunt.

"Fucking cuming, fucking cuming now, take it Shel, uuuggggg, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK."

"Out, out, get it out, rip off the condom and put your cock in my mouth." I scream, if I can't feel it squirt into my fanny then I'll have few squirts into my mouth instead.

Joe frantically pulls out, rips off the condom, managing to squirt a glob of spunk onto my tit in the process and simultaneously I swivel around and suck his cock into my mouth. The final two pulses of spunk land on my tongue and I continue to lick and suck at his cock until I have every dribble of spunk from him. I hold his cock in my mouth licking the end repeatedly until Joe gives me one final miniscule pulse of cum, then pulls his cock away from me.

Wow, that has been an intense and pleasurable hour!

Finding a few tissues in my bag I mop up John's residual sperm which is all over the top of my thighs, spread there during Joe's frantic fucking of my hole.

"That was some experience," I say, "A first time for us. Remember Joe, not a word to anyone about this, keep quiet about it and who knows I may be persuaded to let you have another ride in the future."

"I don't go blabbing about sexual conquests, you can be sure of that." Joe replied.

Hmmm, he thinks I was his conquest does he? More like I let him join us just for a bit of fun! But, if we knew him better and if he got tested for STIs maybe sometime in the future he would be pumping his spunk into me bareback and then John could have sloppy seconds! Yes Joe is a touch arrogant but he did everything that I asked of him so maybe I will open my legs for him again, if he comes back to the campsite.

12