All Comments on 'Nudist Resort Feminizing Ch. 02'

by exhibitor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
Loved it

great continuation from the 1st chapter. I would love to be with a couple like this with the wife in charge of both of us men. I love wearing panties and love showing off my lingerie for women. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My favorite nudist resort

I live near Gainesville, Texas. I frequent the closest one but my back yard is relatively private and I love jerking off outside.i.

I am not a hairy guy at all but I do have pubic hair. I tan at home in my back yard and I have developed very sexy tan lines. There's a young female that lives with the couple who own the place. I have caught her spying on me multiple times while I'm in the back yard while I bath nude and nearly nude! I make sure that she sees me both ways! I especially get very aroused and masturbate for her. Most times I can not see her entire body but I can't tell by watching her upper arm that she must be masturbating which really makes me wild. I can't readily tell her age but she appears youthful.

I'm considering on inviting her over to rub baby lotion on certain parts of my body. Whenever I think about that I'm masturbating and I make sure she can see between my legs and can see my hand working on my cock with my balls banging. I shoot a pretty good sized load when I cum. I love her watching me when I do1

I can see her arm and part of her upper body as she masturbates. Her body jerks and she moans as she reaches an apparent orgasm.

Mr Lindsay

ShavedalloverShavedalloverabout 12 years ago

So true!..You know what I mean...mmmm!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous