Nudity the New Hobby Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You having fun there Jen?" Maz asked her. Jenny peered around and I saw the top of her head as she confirmed that she was. "There are not too many better ways to spend a Sunday afternoon!" Mary-Anne laughed and said she was right. Maz came up to me, kissed me on the cheek, stepped back and said I looked like I was in the Chippendales, all oiled up and ready to dance, though I might need to work on my abs a little first. Jenny laughed at this as Mary-Anne left us, saying that I was welcome to dance if I wanted as the drifted away. This allowed me for the first time to see that Maz had just a very skimpy thong on under her "World's Greatest Chef" apron. Jenny was doing my thighs now and her hands were going right up to my buttocks. It felt amazing and I think I may have let out a barely audible purr of satisfaction. Jenny didn't stop though and more oil, this time squirted directly onto the base of my spine, was applied. She had done too much and it ran down over and between my buttocks. Jenny pawed at my back-side to catch it all and then proceeded to rub it in, pushing her fingers right into to cleft of my cheeks until the tips of her fingers were brushing against my anus.

"Careful Jenny!" I said and realised it was loud enough to make the other guests look our way. She said nothing and continued to massage my butt, then into my thighs. People had looked over, but quickly turned back to their own conversations. This time I felt the tips of her fingers brushing my ball-sack as they slid between my legs. I looked down to see I was already at half-mast and would soon be fully hard if she didn't finish soon. I asked her if she was finished so I could do my front and she said she was nearly done. She massaged and caressed me more and soon I lost the battle with my penis and it was fully up in the air, the foreskin retracted slightly and the main veins on the side throbbing gently.

"I think that's enough Jenny!" I said and she said okay. She stated her hands were covered in oil so she would rub it off on my chest so as not to waste it. I told her I'd need a minute as she stood and walked around in front of me. "Hello Sailor!" She said when she saw my erection. "Did little old me do that?" I nodded and turned to face the pool house as I didn't think anybody else had noticed yet. Jenny followed my motion and we stood face to face, my erection only a foot away from her. Without asking she rubbed her hands on my chest to get off most of the oil but her eyes were locked on my penis the whole time.

I reached down to rearrange myself a little and Jenny said the pool house change room was empty if I need to take care of myself. I said to her that I couldn't believe I'd been spied on. Jenny said it was a sexual awakening for her and I asked if she knew who the other people were who'd seen me jerking off. She said she didn't know if it was her secret to tell. I told her not to be a bitch and tell me, that it wasn't fair. She came closer and whispered two names into my ear, both girls I had taken many classes with in High School, both of whom were hot and who I had jerked off over after I had seen them in their bikinis in Mary-Anne's pool. She assured me it was a secret and as far as she knew none of them ever spoke of it outside the group of girlie voyeurs.

I was still hard and I decided that Jenny was actually being quite kind. She asked if I would mind if she finished the job in hand and do my front too. I asked about Charles and she said he wouldn't mind. She said provided no dick into mouth, pussy or ass ever took place they were open to pretty much anything in their relationship. I agreed to her doing my front, expecting her to finish my chest but she went right for my dick and balls, smothering them in oil and then 'playing' with them. I say playing as she didn't jerk me off, but moved her hands all over, a stroke would happen but there was no return stroke. She would move between cock and balls, manipulating both in her hands and making me incredibly horny. To make it worse she started to explain the whole peeking thing from when we were 17. I stood silently as she told me how they would take turns looking at boys changing, but that I was the prize because I would usually jerk off too. She said another boy had jerked off once, but I was a sure thing every time.

I was throbbing as she continued to massage my dick and balls with one hand and covering the rest of my body with the other. Jenny then told me she would regularly go into the same room to play with her pussy, hoping and praying that I, or one of the other boys, would peek in at her. I said the thought never crossed my mind but that with hindsight it made sense that we might have done, teenage boys being teenage boys. Jenny said she would get herself off and keep a sly eye on the window for movement but it never came, even though she did. This made us both laugh. I told Jenny she needed to stop as I was going to cum if she didn't leave my dick alone. She asked how close I was and I said better to stop now. She squeezed my balls once to the point of where it caused me mild pain, then let go. I cursed at her and she said it was for the best and would help me calm down. Jenny then got on her knees in front of me to finish the fronts of my legs, from behind I worried it would look like she was blowing me, but she too likely thought that and shuffled her body to one side so it was clear she wasn't.

"Finished!" She said and stood back up, wiping her hands on a towel and putting the oil back into her purse. Jenny then suggested we get more drinks as we were both without one and I said that whilst I really needed a drink I should wait for 'this' to go down so as not to cause a scene. "Nonsense, it's a natural thing for a man to get an erection and I'd be more insulted if you hadn't got hard!" I said I didn't want to flaunt it and she said I should be proud of it, adding that, all oiled up, it looked wonderful and was glistening in the sun.

I laughed and said I couldn't. I hardly knew those two Navy ladies, and what about Charles and Brad. Jenny suggested that the men had likely seen plenty of hard dicks in porn and the women had probably seen plenty of naked guys during their time in the Navy with their jobs. Jenny then telling me that Maxine had told her a story of pulling two Marines off hookers mid fuck once because they were AWOL. I still said I wasn't really up for this but she grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards the others. I stood fast and her grip slipped off my oily arm. She looked at me with a stern expression and said, "Hey Mister! You're coming with me!" I pleaded with her and she simply said I was going to get a hard-on at some point, why not get it over and done with.

Chapter 15 – Games

I gave in. Maz, Jenny and Elena have now already seen me hard, and it wasn't even like this was a first for me this week. I had nothing else to lose so let Jenny walk me to the others arm-in-arm. We approached the deck where everybody else was now congregated sipping drinks and talking. As we approached Elena was the first to look over and she called out, "Jenny that's not fair. You cheated!" I was confused as we merged into the group, my oily hard penis leading the way. We were now stood in a circle and Jenny was again accused of cheating. Charles asked what she had done to cheat, totally ignoring the elephant in the room, that sounds like I am bragging, but you know what I mean.

Jenny said she didn't cheat at all. The rules said nothing about doing something natural that needed to be done to avoid Tony getting a sunburn. She went on to say it would be irresponsible to allow me to burn, particularly on my penis which isn't used to the sun yet. I simply said, "WAIT!" and everybody looked my way. I asked what was happening here, that I felt out of the loop, and what the fuck was happening for Jenny to have cheated? Maz stepped forward and put her hand to my cheek as she apologised and said the girls were bored earlier and came up with a little competition. I said that I felt exploited a little here, my erection bumping her hip as she stepped closer and apologised, but said it was just a bit of fun.

I'm not an idiot and had guessed as to why Jenny had won, she had got me hard. I asked Maz if this was now done or were there more 'games' we should be aware of. She looked around the circle of people and realised we were the centre of attention, something I think actually she was a little embarrassed about it. Elena stepped forward and whispered in my ear. "Where would the fun be if we did that Tony?" Elena grabbed Mary-Anne by the arm and pulled her away from me, leaving the rest of group stood in an awkward silence. It must have been nearly a minute of silence and I was about to suggest it was time I went home when Charles jumped to my rescue and suggested I went for a swim to get rid of my 'little situation'.

It was a good plan but I stood motionless for a bit. Thankfully the 'officers club' stepped forward, took an arm each and led me to the pool. In unison they said not to worry and that they would look after me. When we arrived by the pool Maxi lifted her dress over her head to reveal a simple white bikini, her muscular physique offset by her firm tits and ample butt. She saw me looking her over and gave me a friendly thump, followed by a "HEY! Eyes front Sailor!". Maxi then proceeded to shove me into the deep end of the pool, bombing in after me and giving me a face full of water as I came up for air. I swam away just as I saw Kayla also bombing in on me. She leapt over my head and I followed her body as she flew past, almost as if in slow motion, before she too created a huge wave that swamped me.

Soon Charles had also dived in and Jenny was stripping off her dress to reveal a bright pink one piece with a built-in skirt piece. She sat on the side and slid into the pool and started to chase Charles towards the shallow end as he cautiously kept one stroke ahead. I too swam towards the shallow end but Maxi pounced and dunked me under the water in a playful manner. I broke the surface and got two good strokes in before she landed on me again, dunking me then letting go so I could come up for air. I made another two strokes and, predicting a third dunk, dived under before Maxi could get me again. I had thwarted her attempted dunk, but not to be outdone she grabbed my ankle and lifted it up which spun me around and had me flapping to stay afloat, she let go and before I could twist upright dunked me again.

I was now in water shallow enough to stand so pushed with my feet into an upright position, arranging my stance for the next impending attack. Maxi was gone though. I looked over to see Jenny and Charles kissing in the corner, Kayla swimming towards me and Brad lining up a dive at the far end. I spun in place and couldn't see Maxi at first, that is until she shot out from under the water slightly to my left like a killer whale at Sea-World. I tried a sidestep but the water slowed me down too much and she jumped onto my back, wrapping her legs around my waist. Maxi bear hugged me and, pushing her face into my neck, tried to shake her weight to one side in an effort to put me off balance. I withstood the first two shakes and waded three more steps to shallower water in an attempt to escape. I felt Maxi fully wrap her legs around me and her foot bashed into my erection, Maxi's legs then pressing it from pointing up to a ninety-degree position. Maxi didn't seem to be bothered by my hard dick that was sitting between the vee of her lower legs, the shaking motion of her body making my dick slide back and forth in the vee. This motion on my dick was very nice indeed, but I wasn't wanting to shoot my load from it.

Kayla had now caught up with us but wasn't sure what to do, settling with a few flat palms pushing water into my face. "You're going over!" Maxi whispered in my ear as she more vigorously tried to throw me off my feet and under the water. She then shouted at Kayla to help her get me down and to stop fucking about. Kayla stood upright and simply said; "Fuck you bitch. Can't you even get this mechanic over. How do you manage a 250lb 6ft Marine?"

Maxi saw the red mist at this I think and said I should go down and make it easy on myself. I defied her attempts one more time and I thought she was about to give up as her bear hug let go, one hand going under and around my arm. I used this to shake myself and try to dislodge Maxi from my back and I got another whisper. "Big mistake buddy!" Next I felt a thud of pain as Maxi grabbed at my balls and squeezed them roughly, then twisted a little to press home her authority. I went down like a fat kid on a seesaw, the breath being pushed from me as Maxi squeezed harder. As I went under the water Maxi let go of me completely and flipped to one side as I drifted off grabbing my tender balls.

I broke the water and saw 'The officers club' shoulder to shoulder in front of me laughing their heads off at me. I realised that Kayla was topless, her firm C-cups with small perky nipples pointing out at me. They almost looked like she'd had a boob-job against the rest of her lean frame but my sixth sense assured me they were real. As my eyes lifted to Kayla's she smiled and said "Yes they are real!" I smiled and then looked at Maxi, telling her that hurt. "Next time go down!" she said simply. It was said in such a way that I should have known to go down and got what I deserved. Kayla followed up to say that as a Marine MP the rules were somewhat grey when it came to subduing a suspect in certain situations.

Brad paddled over and I clocked him checking out Kayla's tits and making the same mental decisions I had made just moments before. "Yes. They are real!" I said and the 'officers club' laughed. I realised my dick was still rock hard and didn't seem to have any intention of going down just now. The four of us then were distracted by a slap followed by a squeal. We looked over to see Charles and Jenny walking out of the pool and it looked like Charles had slapped Jenny on the buttocks and she was turning towards him with a mischievous look on her face. Charles made his escape and started to run away from her, his erection pointing out in front of him confirmed he was indeed a grower. The difference in size between his soft and hard states seemed almost unreal. Jenny chased after him but she would never catch him.

Seeing her plight, 'the officers club' jumped into action, swimming over to the steps and out like an alarm had gone off for action stations. Brad and I watched as Charles was hunted down by the three women; and was soon corned, surrendering by putting his arms in the air. Maxi approached and, having slipped a leg behind him, pushed him off balance and onto his side. Jenny grabbed his ankles, Kayla one wrist and Maxi the other. They stretched him out and lifted him up amongst fits of laughter from all four of them. Elena had come over to assist but wasn't seemingly needed so she waited until Jenny offered up his other ankle. Then had him two feet off the floor and spread-eagled, his erection pointing skyward as they shuffled him towards the pool.

Maz also wanted in on this game and sauntered over to them. Brad asked me what they were going to do next and I just shrugged my shoulders, this party was already far from predictable, so I wasn't about to second guess these women. Charles was totally helpless in the grasp of these four women as Maz arrived and put a finger to her chin denoting that she was thinking what to do with the poor guy. Jenny asked her to swap places and they carefully manged to switch without dropping him, Charles suggesting that if they are going to throw him in the pool they do it now.

Jenny ran over to her bag, collected the tanning oil and ran back again, kneeling next to him and leaned over to give him a kiss. Elena said he was getting heavy and the others agreed so Jenny told them to move to the area around the pool, to lower him gently but not to let him go free. The women did as they were told and Jenny moved with them, pulling a cushion off a poolside chair and placing it under her knees. Charles still wasn't seeming to struggle or make any attempt to escape. I don't know if this was due to giving in or knowing what to expect. Brad and I waded over to the edge of the pool for a better view.

Jenny smothered him in oil, way too much in my opinion, pouring it over his belly then moving down and pouring more over his erection. I chuckled at myself for thinking Jenny was a poor judge of the volume of oil needed, then realised it was because this wasn't just for his suntan. She spent a minute covering his body with the slick liquid, eventually her hands making their way to his dick and balls. At first she just massaged his balls gently with one hand whilst pressing her palm into his cock head with the other.

What sounded like a big Harley drove past outside, the heavy grumble of the torquey engine resonating around the garden. As it faded into the distance, I realised that everything was now very quiet except for the squelch of oil between skin and the water sloshing against the side of the pool. Everybody was watching Jenny give her man a slow hand-job and then I realised the need to hold him down was totally a waste of energy. He was going nowhere. Jenny expertly used two hands in alternating, regular motions on his dick from tip to balls. It looked like it must have felt good. I felt motion to my side and Brad was slowly jerking off under the water, small waves being generated by the motion of his shoulder.

Jenny worked her magic for a good ten minutes before Charles started to groan, making it clear he was close to coming. Jenny said something to the women holding his legs but it was in a low voice and she went on to say more but it was hushed and said with urgency. Elena and Mary-Anne semi stood and lifted Charles' legs up and into the air until he was doubled over and our view was now just his back. Brad athletically pressed on the side of the pool and lifted himself out of the water, walking around for a better look, his erect big dick leading the way. I to climbed out and moved around as well, standing next to Brad, my erection also pointing out in front of me, just not as far.

Charles was doubled over and Jenny appeared to be aiming his dick at his head as his groans became louder. Charles had done well to last this long and as he was nearing his orgasm Jenny looked quickly over at Brad and I before saying to Charles, "Open wide honey!" He obeyed without hesitation and Jenny slowed her strokes just before he started to shoot his load. The first shot hit his left cheek and Jenny made a slight alteration to his trajectory in time for the second shot to hit his top lip, the third and fourth impressive shots achieving a 'swoosh' into his wide-open mouth. Small droplets continued to drip out of his dick as the thick cum slid from his lip into his mouth. Charles made a swallowing action and Jenny told him what a good obedient boy he was. Jenny then asked Kayla to push the first, and biggest, load of cum from his cheek to his mouth as her own hands were to oily.

I thought Kayla might be weirded out but she wasn't and, carefully using two fingers, scooped up the cum and pressed it to his lips. It took two goes to get it all and Jenny demanded he suck Kayla's fingers clean of his sticky man slop. Again, without question, he did as he was told and sucked her fingers clean, his tongue coming out to show it was covered in cum then he sucked on her fingers for a few seconds, Kayla letting out a giggle like it was tickling her.

The women lowered Charles back down, stood up and looked our way. Charles just lay there spent and savouring his recent orgasm, small smears of cum glinting in the sun on his upper lip and cheek as it dried. Brad was still Jerking-off very slowly, but I was just stood there with my dick pointing up to the sky and throbbing.