Nudity the New Hobby Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's next?" Jenny said as she came over to us. Brad and I looked at each other, neither of us wanting to volunteer for a mouthful of our own cum. "Don't make it so we have to hold you down boys!" She continued as she got within a half meter of where we stood. Brad stopped touching himself and Mary-Anne came up behind Jenny. She told us not to panic and that Jenny was just teasing us. I don't think she was but she backed off a little and whispered into Maz's ear. Maz nodded and came over, pushing between us and turning so we were in a line with her a half step ahead. She then reached back and grabbed my dick, feeling down until she got to my balls and grabbed them tightly. I'm not sure if it was luck or skill but it was at the point where it was light pain but bearable, anything much more though and I'd be crying out in agony. I assumed she had done the same to Brad as he let out a gasp of air moments later.

Mary-Anne then pulled us by our balls towards the house and the two sun loungers on the deck, shoving us both down so we were laid out, one on each lounger. The others had followed, except Charles who must still be laid out by the pool out of sight, and formed a semi-circle in front of us. Maz ran off saying for nobody to move, as Jenny wiped her hands on a towel. Maz returned less than two minutes later with a small red velvet bag the size of a dinner plate. She undid two tie strings and showed the women the contents. Each one smiled in turn and looked over to Brad and I after as if they had been shown a bag of weapons and deciding which was best. Jenny reached in and pulled out a dildo. It was a real looking type about seven inches long with a pair of balls fixed at the bottom.

I think Jenny had ruined the surprise and Maz snatched it back and returned it to the bag. She then pulled out two sets of handcuffs and some black material. One set of cuffs had pink fluffy bracelets the other orange fluffy bracelets, but I couldn't see what the black material was. Mary-Anne gave the bag to Maxi and whispered into hear ear, then came and knelt in the narrow gap between the loungers. Brad and I didn't move, our erect dicks still pointing up as she again grabbed us by the balls, this time a little firmer and we both groaned. She told us to not move unless told to do so or she would squeeze and for a brief moment squeezed and let go, Brad flinching forward as it happened before laying back with a thud.

There was then a commotion as Maxi handed out items with instructions to each woman. First the back of my lounger was lifted and locked at about thirty degrees; then my arms were cuffed behind me in the void between the raised back piece and the frame; lastly a thick velvet blindfold was put over my eyes as Kayla whispered in my ear that this was going to be fun, but that if I couldn't cope to shout out 'Santa Clause' and they would stop. She continued to whisper that it might actually feel like Christmas though! Mary-Anne then released my balls and it went quiet again. Footsteps were around me and the girls were doing stuff, but that I was their prisoner and at their whim was all I knew. Oh, and that I was horny as fuck!

Chapter 16 – More Games

I had butterflies. Despite the madness of the last few days I hadn't just lost all inhibitions and standards overnight. I was scared, horny and apprehensive, but not worried. I genuinely felt that if Santa was needed to save the day they would honour it and not make me do something beyond my comfort zone or pain barriers.

Next to me I heard Elena whispering and I think it was with Brad. There seemed to be some kind of argument but no matter how hard I strained my hearing I was at a loss to what was being said by Elena. Brad was speaking loudly with one word replies and he had a negative tone in his voice. Eventually though it went quiet and then the girls I think left the area to talk. They were clearly in a heated discussion about something then Brad said "Easter Bunny, Easter Bunny!" and somebody ran over. There was more whispering then the sound of additional motion and I think Brad was being released. Next thing I know something goes over my ears and seconds later I hear narration. I was listening a woman with a sexy voice telling a sex story. It must have been skipped to a middle point as it had no intro, just directly telling me how she was getting fucked in glorious detail, a sexy audiobook I assumed.

My senses were now on fire and concentrating on the words was a little difficult despite her describing how she was riding her man cowgirl, describing in detail the sensation of his big dick stretching her pussy as she ground up and down. It was a hot story for sure but I was more concerned with the real word. I think they must be noise cancelling headphones because during pauses and quiet seconds I could hear nothing from the real world.

I was revived when I felt vibrations on my thigh, then my other thigh. The source of this I guessed to be a vibrator from the red velvet bag, the sensations moving up my body and making me have an involuntary shudder. I went to move my position having forgot I was cuffed in place and achieved nothing, so I lay back and relaxed, the vibrations now on my inner thigh and heading towards my balls. I felt hands on my legs and they were parted so that my legs came off the lounger at the knee and my feet planted on the floor. I felt somebody touching my balls, moving them from under me and moving them forward so that they were more fully exposed.

My heart rate was definitely increasing, and the vibrations were now on my balls. It was nice, not a familiar sensation, but pleasant. I then felt contact on my left nipple, at first I couldn't guess what it was, then I realised it must be a tongue, the warm softness tracing the outside, sucking it inwards, followed by flicks, then repeated. Again very nice. Whoever it was didn't stop as I then felt something on my dick, liquid I thought, but was hard to know. Whatever it was is ran down the shaft onto my balls and making me flinch again. Within a few seconds though I felt a mild burning and tingling sensation, icy but not exactly cold. The next sensation was familiar though. Not as familiar as I would like but definitely a mouth on my dick.

I was still taking in the story in my ears. The woman had now had her first orgasm but wanted more so had jumped off her man and they were now in a 69 position. She described in detail the shape and throbbing of his dick as she licked it carefully, making sure not to make him cum before she was ready for him to do so. She was jumping between this and describing the sensations of her mans' tongue as it pressed at her sensitive clit, then poked between her folds. It was an amazing story and I tried to take it all in despite my own situation.

The mouth soon went away from my dick and I felt more liquid, the same icy yet warm sensation, followed by a warm wet mouth and tongue. In my mind I was wondering if it was a different mouth as the sucking and tongue motion was different this time. I said out loud that I wasn't sure Penny would approve of this, but the sensations didn't stop. Another mouth attacked my other nipple but with a different approach, more nibbles and light bites together with tongue flicks. The mouth on my dick was replaced with the liquid again and then the mouth returned soon after and this mouth was definitely more eager. I couldn't be sure but I was thinking the ladies were taking turns on my dick.

The story in my ears moved on to the next phase and now her man was on top and ramming into her with long deep strokes. She explained in prolonged detail how he would pull to the point where just the tip was inside her then push forward and in to move his length across her clit, her slick pussy juice allowing him to do it with ease. I don't know if he was close to coming but I was. I was groaning from deep within as the mass of sensations enveloped me and I opened my mouth to say I was close just as I was kissed; a sloppy, tongue lapping, dirty kiss and I took a moment before I kissed back. I was sucking air in through my nose and my orgasm was reaching the point of no return as the woman narrating the story described how her orgasm was growing too.

It hit me like a train and we came together. The narrator expressing her orgasm in a way only a woman could, in a way that had my head spinning through my own orgasm. I was grunting and groaning as I felt myself cum into the willing mouth that didn't let go as I let spurt. The mouth slid back as I let go a second and third shot so just the tip was covered but a hand was now on my shaft milking the last of my orgasm out. It was a most glorious orgasm for sure and I felt my shoulders going limp in the chair as I relaxed. The kissing then stopped for a moment and I was able to gasp a few big lungful's of air before the kissing resumed.

The kiss was very different. In two ways. Firstly the lips were thinner and softer, the kiss more delicate, and as the tongue flicked into my mouth I got a taste of something thick and salty. It didn't take me long to realise I was tasting my own cum, my instinct was to pull away but hands went behind my head and held the kiss pressed tighter, more of my cum being pushed into my mouth. We played a game of tongues as I tried to push more back into her mouth, but it wasn't making much of a change. As quickly as I swished some of the thick liquid into her I got the same in return as my tongue retreated and I eventually had to swallow some.

As our kissing began to slow and she would pull away, re-engage and pull away again as I felt hands on my dick again. I was evidently still hard, but my orgasm had left me very sensitive so the hands stroking me made me wriggle. I don't think any of the last minute or two of story had registered and it was now just words in my ears as somebody started to jerk me off quite roughly. It was a real pleasure pain moment and I was twisting my hips to try and escape, loud grunts coming out of my mouth as I considered calling out 'Santa Clause'. I was just a few seconds away when it suddenly stopped.

I realised the vibrations had now gone and I had the taste of cum in my mouth, the kissing had now stopped, and my nipples were now left alone, one of them tingling from the biting it had received. The heat on the blindfold was making me sweat and I had a few itches, all these sensations were likely there but my brain was overloaded during my sexual explosion, masking these lesser sensations. The story was now telling of packing a suitcase for a trip to Europe and not so erotic, but the female narrators husky southern drawl was sexy as hell.

I lay there listening to the story for another ten minutes with nothing else happening. I was alone and had no clue what was going on around me. The story went off at a tangent as she recounted her last trip to Europe, describing how she loved the nude beaches and laying out with her legs spread wide for all the men to see her pussy, watching them through her mirrored sunglasses, loving how they slow down or come close to get a good view. As the story came back to the original timeline where she was deciding if she would need to pack more than one swimsuit, the headphones came off, quickly followed by the blindfold.

Chapter 17 – Replaying youth

I had to shut my eyes, the bright sun shining in on me as I felt the cuffs being released behind me. I pulled my arms around and realised they were sore and I spent the next minute loosening up my shoulder muscles as my eyes began to adjust to the light. I sat up and spun to the side to compose myself, my legs and thighs also aching from the long period wedged in place.

"You okay babe?" It was Mary-Anne. I looked over and she was sat opposite me on the lounger where Brad had been. I said I was all a bit with the fairies and in need of coming back down to earth. She laughed and put her hand on my knee. I was looking around and asked where everybody was. She explained that Elena and Brad had left half an hour ago and everybody else left just now. "It's just the two of us!"

I stood shakily and walked over to the cooler of drinks and found an ice cold Pepsi Zero. I downed half the bottle in three big gulps, then sipped it as I walked about the garden slowly to regain my composure. Maz followed me. "That was that fun?" she stated. I just looked at her and said it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life, but I was feeling guilty that Penny would not be happy about it. Maz laughed and said it was Penny who had suggested much of it. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at her quizzically. "Honestly!" Maz went on to say that Elena had suggested making you guys get your kit off. I sent Penny an eMail and she was really keen on it. She went on to say that Penny had added some rules but blow-jobs and hand-jobs were allowed as were some photos. Maz quickly said she sent a few pics of me tied up to Penny but none of them showed my face or anything.

I realised I was still nude and suddenly felt very self-conscious which I think Mary-Anne picked up on. She checked I was okay and I said I was, but it was all a bit of a haze. She laughed and we continued our slow walk around the garden and I started to ask her who had kissed me with a mouthful of cum. Maz kept quiet and I stopped again. Maz didn't stop though so I jogged two steps to catch up and asked her again, but she just smiled and said it was a secret. I nagged at her for another minute but she said I should accept that the mystery will make it a better memory. She did say though that they were pouring shots of tequila onto my hard dick and some of them were taking turns to suck it up; this of course now made total sense of those hot and cold sensations

I then asked who had jerked me off after I had cum as it was sore. She made a mess of hiding that it was her, coming up with such a stupid excuse of a reason it's not worth recounting it. I asked her how she would feel if roles were reversed and she just shrugged. Maz asked me if I had liked her friends and was it nice to see Jenny again, was I glad I had come. We chatted into the night, me still nude and she in her swimsuit. Twice I got involuntary erections, but I made no effort to hide them, both times Maz saying she wouldn't mind if I wanted to 'take care of myself', but I resisted it. As it got to ten I realised I was getting cold and said perhaps I should go home and call Penny. Maz said sure but asked for one more thing before I left. I asked her to just say it, particularly as we had little to hide from each other now.

"Can you go to the pool house and do your thing?" I looked at her blankly. "I want to watch you again like I did when we were younger!" I was hard in a few seconds. "Your manhood seems keen!" She pointed out and I said okay, but that she would have to return the favour one day. She said maybe, and it wasn't a fob-off, that she would see if she could get the nerve to do it soon, promising she would try her best. I then stood and walked into the pool house. I took a quick shower and washed away the tanning oil, sweat and dry cum from my body; finishing with one of the big fluffy yellow towels that hung from the hooks.

I moved into the back room, turned on the light and closed the door, my erection still alive. I was desperate not to look up to see if she was there but resisted the urge. I wanted her to get the experience she was after and I was happy to oblige. I recounted many a teen jerk-off in this very room as I began to stroke myself hard, like I did as a teen, just desperate to get to the orgasm. My recent orgasm meant that it was a challenge to get myself off fast, even though I stroked myself hard, keen to give Maz a show of it. I managed a quick look out of the corner of my eye and she was there looking in at me, begging the question of how I had missed it all those years ago.

I kept it up until I felt the familiar sensation coming from my balls and didn't hold out or slow down as I would if alone at home jerking off. I let fly a pitiful cum-shot that sprayed out followed by a small ooze of cum. It was a short powerful orgasm and the pain kicked in early as I let go of my sore dick and it bobbed in front of me. I wiped myself with the towel and looked up. Maz was gone and when I left the pool house she was sat where I had left her less than ten minutes before. She said nothing, I said nothing.

Eventually I was asked if I was hungry, Maz suggesting my earlier 'snack' was likely not enough. I gave a fake laugh and said I was very hungry indeed and reminded her she had said there would be burgers and steaks when I was invited. She apologised and said it just got too late and after Brad left with Elena it all went a bit mad. I again said nothing as we walked to the kitchen where she prepared us both a sandwich. Ham, Swiss and pickles with salad and mayonnaise. We both got a beer and sat back at the table together reminiscing about things we'd done years ago, laughing and stating out loud how dumb we were. As we finished our meal the conversation petered out and we sat there taking in the night sky.

We sat in silence for another few minutes before Maz said, "One more idea!" I looked at her, no words needed to convey I wanted her to just say it. "How about a dare for old times' sake as well?" I shrugged my shoulders to say 'yeah whatever'. At this point we both knew I would do pretty much anything she asked me to do.

"I want you to walk home now. And I will bring your stack of clothes back tomorrow after work." It took my brain a few seconds to calculate her words and I questioned it. I said the neighbours were all decent people and I might get seen. She reminded me it was mostly older people around here who'd be glued to their TV screen, not looking out their windows. We argued over the distance too, but did agree is was more than fifteen meters, less than thirty. I suggested I could cut it down by a third if I cut across the lawns, rather than taking the footpaths but Maz said that made the dare too easy. She reminded me neither of us had fully pulled out of any dare before, though some had been concluded as failed or incomplete. I asked her why she had never suggested any nudity based dares years back and she admitted it was a pointless exercise as she'd seen me naked jerking off many times already and assumed if naked dares were put in the pot she'd end up getting a naked dare herself. She asked me in return and I said I was being respectful.

I stood up and said. "Oh Fuck It!" and walked through the house. Maz followed and I heard her unlock her iPhone. Looking back I saw she was taking a video of me 'streak' and I didn't even care. I collected my keys from my trouser pocket, along with my wallet and phone. Then, following a deep breath, walked out the door. Unlike at my house there was no way to see out before the door swung open so I was taking a risk being so bold. I saw nobody, heard no cars and went for it. As I walked briskly home I looked back at Mary-Anne and gave a wave, followed by blowing a kiss. I was brave but still on edge, so I moved fast, ignoring a call from Mary-Anne to slow down a bit. I moved quickly to my front door where I was safe and sound. I doubted anybody saw me either. Easiest dare ever.

I sat naked on the couch and looked at my phone. I had 3 missed calls, a voicemail notification and about 20 WhatsApp and text messages too. I listened to the voicemail and it was friend from work asking for a lift into work the next day as his car wouldn't start, the guy had a ten-year-old Range Rover that broke down more than it didn't. I text him back to say it was fine.

Every other message and two missed calls were from Penny so I called her back. She answered on the first ring and I started with the usual "Hi, how are you!" but Penny started a tirade of questions, not stopping in time to let me answer before asking the next one. She clearly knew what was going on at Mary-Anne's and wanted to know every detail. So I told her. It took over an hour to get it all out and in doing so I felt a weight off my shoulders because Penny was so happy. She kept saying what a good guy I was and how she was so sad she missed it, that she hoped it was fun and eventually said she would fuck me senseless when she got home.