All Comments on 'Nuë and the Djinn Ch. 01'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Bellie444Bellie444over 2 years ago
Wonderful

Just Like always. Can’t wait to add the rest to my list and replenish the sad void where Vanata was (though perhaps gone to a better place, as they say haha).

Your imagination is an abyss of wonder. Never leave us x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving this story so far, looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Congrats on the publishing deal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your female characters are always so weak. It's sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see my fave author back at it again with another great story! Can’t wait for upcoming chapters. This one was HOT!

DoroKunDoroKunover 2 years ago

First time reading from you and loving it!! The fantasy aspects are really well done also

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@anonymous who chooses of their own free will to click on the CNC topic, read a wonderfully written work from an author that gives us great stories, and then choose to complain about a female character in the very first chapter. … suck a diiiiiiiiiick byeeeeee

hadalyhadalyover 2 years ago

For as long as you write, I will want to read. Here, there, anywhere. Thank you for your bright light!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this. 5 Stars and favorite-ing it.

Niomi2921Niomi2921over 2 years ago

People are entitled to their opinion and you handle it all very gracefully. I love whatever you put out, here or anywhere. The Siren, like your other stories are some of the best work I’ve read. I’d gladly pay the sum of a few coffees to support your work. You don’t owe literotica anything and yet you still bless us with your work. Like another reader said, thank you for your bright light! I always look forward to whatever you have in store. Always a fan.

EGRIEGRIover 2 years ago
A thought on nikisixx's comments

I would suggest that this thrashing should have been done directly to the author after the entire offering has been read and not in public as self promotion. There is an opportunity to engage directly and off line between author and reader for this sort of diagnosis. I know you have included your name but perhaps that was to draw attention to your own offerings. I found it interesting that you have declined the option of ratings by the reading community. If there were uniform high ratings or your work was represented in some of the HOF categories it would have helped to validate your style and skill as an author to this readership.

I'll admit I have had a difficult time getting engaged in chapter one. However, Semiosis50 historically has in the end always provided an enjoyable tale. I think making such a severe summary judgement in public after one chapter was short sighted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@nikisixx too many quotation marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really embarrassed for nikisixx having the time to post a weirdly long patronising message on the work of a far superior much more talented and prolific author. Seems to be well-intentioned so this is probably a coping mechanism for her to deal with feeling threatened by Semiosis' overwhelming talent. She should critique her own average works before scrutinising better stories.

Very interesting that her works are not rated or commented. Someone who likes the sound of their own voice, can dish it out but can't take it. Maybe she thinks picking holes in an established author will bring some positive attention to her dowdy works. Newsflash; trying to sound smart and knowledgeable to outdo someone better just makes you look like even more of a try-hard amateur.

If nikisixx really thinks you only have the potential to be great and that your writing is so lacking, she must lie awake at night with terror at the thought of turning that blunt telescope at herself. If a group of babies need to be taught what is proper, especially if those rules are contrary to talent or intelligence, we have a perfect teacher for them.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but no one wants a very long, boring lesson from a bitter English teacher who has obviously never felt the touch of a man (or woman). If any of the commentary was genuine, it would have been sent directly to the author, not posted publicly in a massive display of: 'look at me, look at me, look how smart I am!'

A person who skims a story because they're not interested in it, then READS IT AGAIN THREE TIMES with a concentrated effort (and would probably claim their hand wasn't down their pants for most of it) and writes up a small novella no-one is interested in? You really need to put this time into something that will bring in enough money to buy a life.

U4ia99U4ia99over 2 years ago

Great story. Well written and very sexy and romantic.

XviiQueenofswordsXviiQueenofswordsover 2 years ago

Nikisixx, no one cares. Ego generally isn't a good thing. Guarantee you, most readers didn't even finish the book you tried to pass off as a comment. I skimmed the first few lines and started laughing, knowing there was no way I was subjecting myself to the entirety of it.

Semiosis50, so glad to see new work from you. 💙💙💙

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
But why is the rum gone?

Seriously this series looks nice and all but where did the vanata books go? Those were your flagship pieces!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Serendipity in action.

Tess (uk)

cpark1170cpark1170about 2 years ago

Love this so far. Is that too simple? I'm hooked.

4u2_nv4u2_nvover 1 year ago

Overall I loved the story, the creativity of the world you built. The strength and vulnerabilities of each character. I do feel you're a far better writer than I but there was a slight disconnect in her character growth for me. I can understand he's old and set in his ways, built from multiple relationships with her. But she seemed timid and yes young, but not fierce or stubborn or colorful as she did later and it didn't fully explain her growth. There was no moment of realization that she was free from sibean morals or restrictions. If felt like she morphed into a different incarnation rather than grew into herself. I can't honestly think of a solution besides having her restrict herself at the beginning, determined to escape; then later stop restricting herself. maybe feeling more vocally free as Luta is just ridiculously free.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES