All Comments on 'Nuë and the Djinn Ch. 03'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Bellie444Bellie444over 2 years ago
Heh

I Love ‘Rasmin’. You want to be traveling a dangerous journey with someone who has a good sense of humour ;) keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have no interest whatsoever in what you write because you took the Vanata series off of this site. You are dead to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since you deleted the Vanata series I have zero interest in reading anything you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story glad to see you back. ignore anonymous comments re the vanata series. Some people should get a life and move on with it. Such negative posts are pointless, a waste of time and energy. Keep up the good work. I for one will be looking out for and will continue to read your stories. Take care and keep safe :).

kilikenakilikenaover 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter! Your characters and world building are so complex, I always get sucked in reading your stories.

AnimarisAnimarisover 2 years ago

The bit about the grass was absolutely delightful! I'm really, really, really enjoying this story and I'm looking forward to reading more chapters!

I hope you're ignoring the haters because you don't owe them a lick of your mental space. I think it's far too precious to be shared with the likes of them anyway. ;)

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 2 years ago

Loving it, thanks so much and I'm so glad that you've got it all written :)

semiosis50semiosis50over 2 years agoAuthor

Harp here. I am unsure if Chapter 4 is just delayed or if they are going to kick it back. It follows the guidelines. I'll find out and get it to you as soon as I can. Thanks for the comments, everyone.

LunaScarletLunaScarletover 2 years ago
Love it

And I am really looking forward to the next chapters! Ignore the haters, the Vanata Series was yours to do as you pleased, if you chose to remove it from Literotica and publish it, that's your prerogative!

semiosis50semiosis50over 2 years agoAuthor

Harp here. I said the same eight hours ago, but the moderator isn't letting my comment through. I will say it again and hope this one will work. I do not know if the lit moderators are holding chapter 4 because of some kind of delay or if they are kicking it back. They have not rejected it, but it's not being released. Thanks for the comments, everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The people outraged about the Vanata series being taken off Literotica reminds me of Waterbury/Myra Danvers taking The Last Tristan off of Lit to publish as books lol. That was rough. Everyone loved that story and once she removed it from here and published her books, it was edited and not as erotic/juicy. While I understand the absolute sadness from getting so emotionally involved in a story and then never being able to come back and indulge in it again, I think it’s extremely rude and unnecessary to leave such hostile comments on the authors new stories. At the end of the day, the author has rights to his/her stories and they can do whatever they want with it.

semiosis50semiosis50over 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, everyone. So chapter 4 is still not released. I don't know how long lit moderators are going to hold it, but it's out of my hands. The book is in the queue and ready to go. Thanks for the comments, everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pardon the alliteration but yeah, completely captivated.

Unsurprisingly brilliant storytelling.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES