Nuë and the Djinn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked puzzled and thought about it. "He once held my arm in a badger hole. Why?"

"Nothing," she muttered. "It just makes me feel better."

Rasmin laughed.

Nuë looked down at her hands. "Why did I dream that?" she said.

He didn't answer. When she looked up, Rasmin had sobered. He looked away. "I've been thinking about that all day, in between teasing you, which is the most fun I've had in a long time, I have to say. You were on to me better in your last life. At first, I thought maybe the sorcerer had found a way to violate his body, to make him feel that. What you experienced was body-pleasure. But now I think that the sorcerer just put my brother into his own body and then they both fucked a woman. Or a man, I suppose. Was there anything else you can remember?"

Nuë hesitated. She wasn't going to tell him about the grass striking her, the pleasure of that. She didn't think that would matter at all. "Violence, but it was--" she answered, gesturing.

Rasmin waited. "Pleasurable?" he guessed.

"Yes. I know that doesn't make any sense."

Rasmin stared at her. "You don't know anything about that?" Rasmin said carefully.

"About what?"

His brows went up. "How long were you having sex with my brother?"

She flushed, Rasmin beginning to grin. "Three days. But I didn't tell you the whole dream yet. The grass went away and Mihel was there. It wasn't me dreaming him. He was there, Rasmin, touching me."

"He wasn't a bush or anything," Rasmin said, beginning to grin again.

She glared at him, getting more upset by the moment. "Your brother's having sex with other women?" she said.

Rasmin looked alarmed, his amusement gone. "I didn't say that to his incora. Don't tell him I said that, because I didn't. You're not listening. He's in the sorcerer's body and the sorcerer's having sex with women, probably violently. My brother is sharing the sorcerer's body, feeling all of it with ihim. And I think that my brother's pleasure called you to him. I think there's a part of him here, in you, that's free, unbound, a part of you in him, that's free, unbound. You're partly joined. Each part wants to either go back where it belongs or complete the joining."

"So he was really having sex with me?"

"Mostly," Rasmin answered cautiously. "Although when we free him, I'm afraid I'm still going to have to tell him about your perversions with the prairie grass."