All Comments on 'Nuë and the Djinn Ch. 07'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How is she not better off without this insecure jerk? There's alpha, there's possessive, then there's the idiocy of raging and wanting to kill a nine year old boy for touching her hand when HE is the whore. Sorry. This story was always bordering on magical dick. Now I can't see any other reason she finds him attractive or needs to be with him.

Is there an actual story at some point, or just more of how he can use her any way he wants to because she's a fuck toy?

Bellie444Bellie444over 2 years ago
Love it

Not many can write an intense adventure that also has very funny parts 🤠 the story flows so well, the sex is hawt even when it’s wicked and I’m loving the humour ..

Hope Luta finds himself a worthy mate. Hint hint. 😬

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure why this is non-con. She clearly has no sexual identity of her own, only exists to be his bimbo, and is written as unable to resist him. There's no chemistry if she's so easy. She's always going to say yes and respond exactly as he wants to bolster is ego. He's not much of a manly character when you just hand him a bimbo.

And all three of them sound like petulant teenagers. Shallow and annoying. You can do better than this.

themaincharacterthemaincharacterover 2 years ago

Loved this series. The humor and wit were spot on, but also the story flowed so well. Maybe a sequel with Luta? No pressure but I feel like it would be a great read.

U4ia99U4ia99over 2 years ago

Great writing. Excellent at creating character quickly and naturally with dialogue and just a bit of deft explanation. Amusing, sexy and romantic story. Ignore the strange haters in comments. What are they doing reading it if they don't like it? Just f**k off and read another story if it is not to your taste, anonymous. Please keep your stories coming. You are one of the best writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I haven’t read a story that you’ve submitted on here that I haven’t absolutely loved. There have been the odd chapters with some content that I couldn’t handle. I can honestly say that is a truly unique factor on this site. Every other multiple story author has had entire stories that I’ve found either repugnant or simply non erotic.

I submit my comments under the anon moniker but I always leave my name on it, writers on Lit have in the vast majority put considerable time and effort into their creations. Common courtesy demands that the very least I can do is put my name to my comments regardless of whether or not they’re positive/ negative. Anything else is just taking a cheap shot.

I do a lot of e-reading via KU because dammit books are expensive but I’ll always support talent whenever I can it’s why I immediately bought this author’s work on discovering books published to a wider audience.

To Anon of “Bimbo”

The character of Nuë is not a bimbo in any sense of the word, neither is she a doormat. Anyone reaching that conclusion simply hasn’t taken into account the very harsh fictional anthropological society that she comes from and the impact that it would have on any woman from that culture. (Hint: it’s called a plot line) She’s strong willed, intelligent with a strong moral compass. Try looking at the bigger picture.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Next chapter (13) is the last one. It was a blast. Huge shout-out to anon ch9. You made my day. Week. You know. Life. Thanks for reading. I'm releasing The Ballad of Decker Crane and have also published it on Amazon, if you want to read ahead. I know it’s weird, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES