All Comments on 'Number One Fan Ch. 05'

by 8teenholes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lance is supposed to be in a frat?

i dont know which frat would tolerate his shit, in any of the ones i am familiar with poaching your brothers girl does not end well for you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Five & Out!

Sometimes there are benefits to having every chapter in a series classified in a category different from the one before it! This is one of those times. I started chapter five to see if it sounded worth going back and starting from the beginning! It is NOT! First, nobody is anywhere close to being married, so LW is, by far, an inappropriate category. Not that our 'Heroine' is not adventuresome, she definitely is! But she is also a spoiled and mean-spirited asshole! After I finished this chapter, I went back to chapter 2, and she is an asshole there, as well! Just as well, her old HS BF is a wimp with no clue, and her new Bull is a mindless jock cocksman. Who to like? Right ... nobody! Oh, I forgot ... the Bull is also an asshole!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Dude are you just writing to try and piss everybody off? I mean seriously your content in these stories (yes, every one of them you write) is mindless drivel. Maybe you should stay away from writing erotica. There is not a single character you write about with any good qualities. It's hard to like an author when you HATE every character he writes about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not surprised

I'm not surprised that there weren't any comments. This story makes a guy long for the stocks and stoning of these bitches and the writer who created them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BIG COCK WHORE

Allie is a cock hungry slut she soon that Lance will fuck any wiling whore I sight she will have to put up with it or else move on, and Todd wont be there he will have got fed up and moved on, I'm rather surprised stay this, one day Lance will finish up with a very nasty STD which will be passed on to Allie,

FrankRedmontFrankRedmontabout 5 years ago
Unpleasant

Talk about three unsympathetic lead characters . . .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ok, after reading this story, I was a bit scared that you were writing about me. I too had been with my boyfriend since middle school. He definitely was a bit nerdy and our attempts at sex were far from magical. He went away to college and when I went to see him, his dorm mate, Brandon, was on the lacrosse team. He was so sexy and he would pick on Trevor as well. By the fifth time I was there he was getting comfortable walking around in just his underwear. He definitely had a great body and a bigger dick than Trevor. One night we three were doing shots and Brandon winked at me and showed that he wasn’t drinking, but actually refilling Trevors glass from his own. I started doing the same and soon Trevor got sick and passed out. Brandon and I spent the rest of that night having sex and when Trevor woke up, he looked over and saw me riding Brandon’s dick. He just grabbed his head and told us to keep it down. From that day on I was Brandon’s girlfriend. We did let Trevor watch and beat off while we had sex, though.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Cuck story without the tag.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

nope... do not enjoy breakup stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8teenholes@8teenholes
365 Followers
Straight male, married, kids (all mine) Pretty low key life, but very content. I really enjoy your feedback if you're willing, even some of the trolls, they can be sort of funny. Don't forget, I am an amateur and unpaid. This is just for fun, I don't take it too seriously, and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES