Number's Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bent over a table, unable to move. It wasn't hard to guess. She nodded mournfully.

He brought his hand down. Hard. As it collided with her arse and the slap reverberated through the cells, she jerked on instinct and moaned out. It stung. It stung so bad. But the flinch showed her how sturdy the table was. It had to have been bolted to the floor. Why?

"We'll see. You can tell me all about it tomorrow." He unclipped her wrists from her collar, securing her hands instead to the far corners of the table. Now spread out so wide, she hadn't expected the new rush of vulnerability. Of helplessness. "I'll let others decide if they want to see your flat tits or not. Me? I prefer real girls."

She tried to speak. Her muffled voice was unintelligible. Pitiful. She tried to beg him.

Slap!

She flinched again, feeling her arse begin to redden. Slap! Slap! Slap! A pause. "It's okay, Sylvia. You're going to be just fine."

She was crying now. Silent and pitiful. Seeing this, Aron cooed softly, tutting. "Oh, my darling. Don't be like that. You used to love going over my knee when we were together." He reached up and wiped away a tear, then trailed his hand down along her spine back to her arse. He cupped a handful, squeezing briefly before giving the bruised flesh a gentle pat. Then his fingers tugged at the plug in her arse. It popped free after a small amount of effort.

"I ought to take this, otherwise it'll defeat the purpose. I'll be back once I've slept. I really hope you have a wonderful day."

She jerked her hips away when his fingers prodded at her gaping hole, then winced as he wiped them on her blouse. She had to crook her head to see where he went.

Something unlatched on the werewolf's dividing wall. The door rolled aside and clicked into place. There was nothing protecting her from the beast... Once it woke...

Dread filled her as the images flooded her mind.

"Yes. I hope you have a very wonderful day indeed. I'll be able to tell. I'll be recording it. I'm sure your friends would love to see it when we're done."

The bastard walked away to the sounds of her muffled screams of pleading.

12