Number's Up Ch. 03

Story Info
Sylvi makes a deal that goes wrong...
3.4k words
4.75
18.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jubari
Jubari
44 Followers

"So, my darling, tell me all about it."

Sylvianna was right where Aron had left her, though she had moved. He'd said he would return for her the following day, but three had passed. She'd been taken away, showered, allowed to use toilet facilities and been fed, but in the end, she'd always been returned to the table, bound, plugged and gagged. Aron hadn't been the one to assist her. She hadn't recognised the dark-skinned man, but the dreadlocks running down his bare spine reminded her so much of someone she missed.

Dhaariyon...

"Oh, that's right." Aron sat in front of her, chewing on a bright green apple, an ankle hooked over the other. "You can't speak. The ballgag and everything. Here."

She began speaking the instant he removed it. "Aron, Aron please. I'm sorry for taunting you. I was wrong. I'm yours."

Something inside her had broken. She didn't care.

"You're mine?" Aron gave an audible few sniffs. "You certainly don't smell like mine."

"Then claim me. Please. I'll do what you want."

She watched as his eyebrows lifted on that insultingly-pretty face of his. He dropped the apple and it rolled away on the cell's dirty floor. "Anything?"

"Anything," she promised.

"Blood-promise?"

She hesitated. She knew of blood-promises. It wasn't just about honour, of giving one's word. It had a physical effect. Once promised, she was compelled to obey.

For what it was worth, she was ready to swear it. To end her torment, she would. "If you promise to get me out of this cell."

Three days. Three days of a werewolf's cock splitting her arse open. Three days of a werewolf's licking and biting and rutting and knotting, until she dripped pungent cum out of a gaping hole. She was all fucked out. Ruined.

Aron drew in a breath through his teeth as he considered her terms. She thought about changing them when he spoke. "You will promise to do as I say?"

"Please, Aron, be reasonable. Please get me out of this cell, get me away from that beast. Don't let it fuck me anymore."

"Hmm. Do you promise to keep begging me like a good slut? Like you're doing now?"

She figured she could handle that, so long as she was no longer considered the breeding bitch of that... thing. "Yes."

"And you promise to do as I say, when I tell you to do it?"

She whimpered, then shook her head. "N...No... Please. Please, Aron."

"All right." He reached for the ballgag and lifted it to her mouth. She kept it closed and moaned. "Open your mouth, Sylvianna. You clearly need more time alone."

"No!"

The ballgag slipped between her teeth. Aron wasn't kind when he pulled the straps behind her head, which bit into her cheeks. She groaned and protested, her words muffled. "Please!"

"Sorry, Sylv. I don't understand what you're saying. What was it? You promise to do as I say?"

Defeated, she nodded. She couldn't bear another night. Not one more night.

The ballgag popped back out again, rolling away across the table.

Aron curled his clawed fingers into his palm and released a line of blood. He raised it to her mouth, cupping it. "Taste." Her tongue thrashed against the wound. She swallowed. "I enact a blood promise to get you out of this cell and that Julien will no longer fuck you, so long as you uphold your side. What is your promise?"

She spoke when he pulled his hand away, her voice meek and dejected. "I promise I will do as you command. I promise I will beg."

"Beg how?"

Ugh. "Like... Like a good slut."

"Accepted."

Fire in her veins. Accepted.

Aron chuckled, then ran a hand between her sticky arse cheeks. Two fingers slipped into her now-gaping hole. "Okay. Julien will not fuck you, but I didn't state when I'd take you out of this cage. However... last night... We found this fascinating and quite virile new creature--"

"Aron!" Sylvianna was sobbing, her voice almost a screech. "Please, Aron! No more!"

More laughter. Aron slapped her arse as he would a well-behaved mare. "I love it when you beg me. No more creatures, Sylvianna. I promise. But I think one more night in this cell will be good for you."

She heard his belt loosen. Felt him tease the plug in her cunt. It remained in place. Instead, she felt him rub the head of his cock around her gaping arse and tease it in. He pulled it back out and repeated this several times until she felt her sex begin to throb. She moaned against the table.

"Do you want this, Sylvi? Beg."

"N..." Fire in her veins. She screamed her next words. "Please, fuck me, Aron!"

"More."

"Fuck my arse until you cum. Fill me, please, Aron. Please, fuck me!"

His cock filled her sticky arse in a single thrust and he groaned aloud with her. She shuddered and placed her cheek to the surface of the table, her breath coming in quick gasps. He was gentle, his fingers teasing her clit with the care of a lover...

"Fuck, Sylvi. My pretty whore. My good little slut. You want this, don't you? Tell me."

"I love your cock in me, Aron. Fuck me hard--harder! Please, Aron. Fuck me!"

"As the lady commands." He began thrusting harder with no hesitation, his hips slapping noisily against her flesh as he drove in up to the hilt each time. And each time, he almost fully pulled out of her, only to slam in again, and again, as his fingers tweaked and rubbed and pinched her clit...

He fucked her to orgasm, her cunt gripping the plug lodged inside it, her arse throbbing on his pounding cock. With a sudden shout, Aron jerked and buried himself to the hilt and stopped. He shuddered and moaned for her, and when he finished dumping his load fully inside her, he collapsed over her and pulled strands of hair away from her face. His lips were close to her ear when he whispered, "Find a name for me to call you, darlin'. Something filthy. Something debased. Something you hate. I'll be back for you soon."

With a kiss to her cheek, he pulled out of her and pulled his trousers back up. His belt was secured back into place. "And don't forget to moan, my Sylvi. I'll be watching and I'll be listening. Moan and beg them to stop when they come for you."

At first, Sylvianna hadn't known what Aron's parting words had meant. But when she'd received her first visitor, she knew.

"I think dear Aron's gone soft," the Scots brogue voiced from behind her. Magnus. "He said two days and you'll be gone. Yet here you still are, little slut, still taking cock like a good little girl. Still. I can't blame him. I can only thank him, really. Now, do I need to get the ring gag or are you well enough trained yet?"

"No, Magnus. No, leave me alone. I'm Aron's."

Gentle laughter, filled with condescension. As he unchained her wrists from the far corners of the table, she fought and screamed for him to get off, her body thrashing, but she was weak and tired and spent. A wasted whore. He pinned her arms behind her with ease and bound them with rope until she couldn't move.

"If I feel teeth, little cat... I'll ensure that I won't next time. Now, be a good slut and suck my dick." He gripped the back of her hair and climbed up onto the table, his legs folding under him, his other hand gripping the base of his cock, which he slapped against her cheek.

"Please, Magnus... I don't wan--"

He shoved her down onto his engorged cock, barely stopping when he bumped up against the back of her mouth. She gagged and spluttered, but it did nothing to stop his path into her throat. He continued to shove and her throat opened up for him. Yet still... she didn't bite.

Only when he bottomed out did he let out a shuddering groan, both hands coming to grip the sides of her head. "Ugh. Fuck. There's a good girl, Sylvianna." He slid her head back, pulling himself out of her throat where he nuzzled against her gag reflex.

She spluttered and retched, and that was when he shoved back into her. Hands still gripping her head, he fucked her face with as much ferocity as if he'd been fucking her cunt. She still choked, spluttered, gagged, but she took him obediently when it was clear he wouldn't listen to her pathetic cries of protest.

He came deep inside her throat, his cock throbbing in her tight hole, injecting cum straight into her stomach. When he was done, he ground against her for a moment and gradually pulled back out of her. Drool and cum oozed onto the table under her.

"Now, what do you say to me for feeding you, little Sylvianna?" he cooed, his hand still fisted in her white-blonde hair.

His cum continued to spill over her lips as she said, "Thank you, Magnus."

"For what?"

"For feeding me."

He petted her cheek and returned his cock to his trousers, after cleaning it off on her pale, pale hair. "Any thoughts on a name yet?"

"No."

"No what?"

"No, sir."

A thoughtful sound. Magnus slotted the ballgag back into her mouth. She took it without protest. This would be her life now. She'd promised.

"Too bad. Time's running out."

The second visitor came only an hour later, breaking her from her attempt to rest. He brought the third with him.

Laurent and Anand untied her from her position bent over the table and instead bound her wrists to the chain hanging from the ceiling. Laurent cranked the winch until her feet were an inch from touching the floor and removed her gag.

She began to weep as she begged. "Please. Please don't do this. Please. I'll suck your cock. I'll ride you. I just don't want to hang here."

"Did you promise to do what Aron said?" Anand asked her from behind. His hands slipped around her front and grasped her bare chest, pinching and tugging at her nipples. She'd been naked since her first shower, her rags for clothing confiscated. Walking the corridors back to her cell hadn't been the worst humiliation she'd faced. No. That had been the way she'd had to crawl on her hands and knees, a leash attached to her collar that she was dragged along by. "Aron says you're to please us. Will you please us, sweetheart?"

"Yes."

"You're forgetting something, Sylvi." Anand slapped her arse and grabbed a rough handful of flesh. "Yes... what?"

"Sir." She bit her lip at how it sounded on her voice. Anand was a snake; a man she would never have fucked under any other circumstances. To call him "sir" was a further insult. "Yes, sir."

"Good girl. So what are you really begging for?"

She swallowed hard and felt the fire lick her veins in warning. "I want to please you. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me. Cum in me. Please, sirs. Both of you. I want both of your cocks in me."

Gentle, approving laughter. "Laurent?"

"Fuck it, Kapil. I'm horny and she's willing."

"Okay. Okay, but first..."

Anand went down onto his knees, his hands cupped under her arse. He tugged apart her arsecheeks and his warm, wet tongue slid from her plugged cunt to her clit. "Good girl. You taste of so many men... and a beast."

Laurent grabbed her ankle from behind and bound it to... something. Something attached to the floor. When he grabbed the other and spread it, followed by binding that as well, she found she could no longer clamp her thighs together. Her feet were over shoulder-width apart. Well over. It exposed her and she dripped with cum and arousal.

Then, when Laurent was done, she didn't turn where she hung. Her ankles had been chained to the floor.

Anand ran his tongue over her clit again, his fingers tugging at the plug inside her. Tug... tug, tug... It popped free and he tossed it aside. Two fingers immediately replaced it, thrusting in and out without easing into it. She ached but... she was also hungry for more. She hated herself for it. She hated how much she enjoyed Anand's mouth and tongue, the way it made her sex throb with arousal. "Nnngh. Please don't stop. Please eat my cunt." His lips pursed around her clit and she groaned like a whore.

Then... when he hummed in amusement, she almost came.

He stopped her by thrusting the third and forth fingers in at the same time, until the pain of being stretched broke her pleasure. She whined.

"Please, stop... Stop touching me. Please."

"No." Laurent's whisper was in her ear. He nipped and licked over her sweat-damp skin as he lowered himself behind her. As Anand worked her towards a climax with four fingers in her, Laurent licked over her gaping arse, his tongue sliding in and out without effort.

When he began fingering that, too, she once again thought she was going to cum. She whimpered, her breathing coming quick. "Please, let me cum," she whispered.

"Fuck no." Anand shoved his fingers up to the knuckle, then began to push his thumb in, too. The pain stopped her once more.

"Her arse is too loose. Good if she's got two cocks up there, but otherwise she's all fucked out. What's her cunt like?"

"Loose and slick. I think she wants two cocks up there, too."

"Fuck. Now I don't know."

"I feel like fertilising her, if she isn't already pregnant, but her arse is going to tighten up..."

Sylvia tried and failed to stifle a sob. "Please... stop... Get me down! It hurts. My wrists hurt...."

"It's meant to hurt, you dumb bitch. And you're meant to be begging for it. So which do you want? Cunt or arse?"

"My arse--No. My cunt... No... Don't breed me. Please, don't breed me."

"Sounds like she wants to be bred, Kapil. Take your hand out of her and let me get my cock up there."

They didn't take it in turns to shove their cocks into her. Both heads nuzzled at her used hole and shoved in at once.

"Beg, Sylvia. Beg us to fuck you."

They fucked her together as she begged them to. To use her, fill her, impregnate her. Around halfway in, they began pistoning in and out of her, and some time later, Laurent checked her arse and found that it'd clamped back shut again as they stretched her cunt out. Her pulled his two fingers out of it and replaced them with his dick.

She groaned again, loud and whorish, her head turned and teeth biting into her arm. "Please..." she whispered. "Use me and fill me."

The sooner she was out of these cells... the sooner she would be free. Aron would keep up his promise. He had to.

So they did. They continued to use her, pistoning in and out of her arse and her cunt in a pattern that meant a cock was always fully embedded inside her at any time. As Anand reached down and began toying with her clit, she felt her arousal grow once more.

Was this how it would be now? She would only get aroused if she was being used?

"Are you going to squeal like a little piggy?" Laurent asked, biting into her shoulder, his long canines drawing blood.

She squealed. Loud. Anand reached up with his free hand and grabbed a handful of tit. The arousal flickered and wavered but then Anand thrusted hard into her so they were both deep inside her.

They began fucking her in unison after that. She squealed and screamed and groaned. Laurent bit her other shoulder, and blood ran down her back. Anand did the same, biting her tits until the blood coated her. It was only then that they began to lick her clean.

"There's a good fuckpig," Anand groaned, his head bowed, fingers digging into her hips as he gripped her. Hard.

"Fuckpig," Laurent echoed on a groan. "That's good. Little Piggy." He grunted. "Ugh, I'm gonna cum. Beg me to fill you, Little Piggy."

She hated to admit that she was close, too. "Please. Please fill me with your cum. Fill me until I'm leaking with it." She squeaked and squealed suddenly, as they both slammed into her at the same time. She felt so full. She just needed something for her mouth... "Please, sirs. I want you both to cum in me, fill me up like... like a whore."

Both men's grips tightened on her. Laurent reached around and grabbed her breasts until they bruised. Anand returned a hand to her clit and began attacking it as though to stop her from coming.

It had the opposite effect. She pulsed and flooded and cried and twitched. Hot liquid ran down her legs, jetting out around Anand's cock. He'd stilled, his hips only rolling gently. Behind her, Laurent had done the same.

Both men groaned their pleasure, their moans pretty and hot and...

She came again in a crash.

She barely recalled how she managed to get on the floor.

Her collar was chained to an O-ring bolted into the stone, giving her perhaps only two inches of movement. Her wrists were chained similarly, to the same ring. The rest of her was free, so when she tried to move it put her with her unplugged arse in the air like a gods-be-damned trophy.

"What's your name, darling?" A voice from behind the cell door. It was closed and locked. Aron stood with his arms folded across his chest, waiting.

"Uh...uhh..."

"Speak up. What's your name?"

"Piggy," she tried.

"What?"

"Piggy!"

"Is that all? Just 'Piggy'? What else? I want to hear it all."

"Fuckpig," she groaned, trying to find a dignified position where she could rest. She failed. "Little Piggy."

"Hm. I think you need another day in here, don't you?"

"You asked for a name! I gave you two!"

"Is that defiance? Another two, then I promise I'll get you out of this cell. I always keep my promises."

"Nooo... No! I'm sorry. Slut. Whore. Fuckmeat. Please, Aron. Please! I'm your whore! Please, take me out of here!"

Aron was silent for so long, she thought he'd walked away. She chanced a look up, silver eyes gleaming. He was still there, a hand wrapped around one of the door's bars. "Okay, Fuckmeat. My whore, my slut. I won't make you stay in here for another two days. I promise. But you are filthy, so I'll have that seen to first."

The gate separating her cell from the werewolf's reeled open with a crash. On two feet, Julien curiously stepped over. With a small amount of hesitation and a look to Aron, he crossed over into Sylvia's cell.

"But you promised, Aron. You promised no more werewolf..." Her heart thundered in her chest, suddenly glad she'd curled into a tight ball. Julien took another step forward, scenting her.

"I did, and I can't break my promises. I promised Julien would not fuck you. He's there to wash you. You did not specify that, did you, Little Piggy?" When she didn't respond, he asked the question again. "Did you, my little Fuckpig?"

"No."

"No, what?"

"No, sir."

"Try again."

It took a moment to think. Then, with her face pressed against the floor as the werewolf's hands took her hips, she said, "No, master."

"Good girl. Now, behave. Julien likes to be thorough. I've taught him well. You'll be out of this cell soon. I promise."

The werewolf's tongue was soft as he dragged it up her spine. His hands pulled her, setting her back on her knees, her shoulders down, arse in the air. There, he pushed her knees apart, baring her still-dripping holes.

The tongue lapped over her slit. Once. Twice. Picked up the pace. Again, again, again. Then it was inside her, cleaning her out.

And on and on it went, until, in spite of her nature, her clit throbbed and her cunt ached to be filled.

Julien hadn't fucked her cunt yet...

"Please," she moaned against the floor, her hips writhing. "Please, fuck me. Julien... Please fuck my cunt."

His tongue licked over her empty hole.

"Please, Julien. Knot my cunt. Fill me."

Lick. Lick.

"Fuck me!"

Aron promised. Julien would not fuck her. He'd promised.

She was left screaming when the beast sauntered back away to his cage, which closed and locked behind him.

She couldn't even reach herself to sooth her own ache.

Aron had promised.

Jubari
Jubari
44 Followers