Nuptial Suite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your new husband's head is now pitched back, eyes rolled up in ecstasy, leaning against the suite door as you devour his cock. I take a step back and take the opportunity to remove My tuxedo jacket, draping it carefully over the back of the sofa in this common area between the entrance and the master bedroom. I loosen My tie and almost remove it but then reconsider. The obscene sounds of you moaning and slurping along with your groom's heavy breathing signal that it is time to proceed.

"That's enough."

You immediately unlatch your mouth and release your husband's hard, dripping wet cock. His eyes pop wide open and he stares at you and then Me as if he just woke-up from a dream he was quite enjoying only to find himself in a more confusing nightmare. I tug on the lead and you obediently begin to crawl on your hands and knees after Me as I walk towards the bedroom. Your husband seems glued to the suite door and despite everything in his logical mind screaming that this isn't right, his more base and primal instincts can't deny the allure of watching his bride's nearly bare ass swaying as she crawls like a dog on a stranger's leash. He doesn't even realize he's started stroking his achingly hard cock, still standing at attention where you left it, sticking out of the open fly of his trousers. His hand is slippery from your saliva and... is that pre-cum oozing out already? Too soon, I think. He'll require work on that in the future.

I reclaim My seat at the side of the bed, dropping the lead but holding My hand out to My side suspended in the air, palm down. As you've been trained, you crawl over to the side of My chair, sit on your knees and lay your head on My thigh. I begin stroking your blonde hair as a Bond villain strokes his beloved pet. You sigh, loving the adoration of your Master.

"Your betrothed is a cheap, dirty whore. She's an insatiable slut whose appetite for pleasure, and yes, pain, cannot be contained. Especially not by something so banal as social norms about the way a 'wife' is supposed to behave. But surely, you knew this even before you proposed, didn't you?" I say, as I continue to stroke your hair.

Your husband swallows hard. He suddenly realizes that he DID know. But...

I already know what he's thinking. "But, you foolishly believed she'd be miraculously tamed just by some poetic words spoken in an elaborate ceremony? That YOU could satisfy all of her future desires by virtue of branding her with your name?" I shake My head in exaggerated pity. "You couldn't possibly have thought that you alone would be enough for THIS..." Suddenly the fingers that had been gently running through your hair clench a handful of it, yanking your head up off my lap and turning you to face him. A squeal of surprise is immediately followed by a primal grunt of pleasure as you revel in the rough treatment. "You see?"

Now I stand up, yanking you up by the hair next to Me, on the tips of your toes. Another squeal followed by a moan this time. "You see how turned on your slut wife gets being dragged by the hair or..." My other hand wraps around your lovely throat and applies the perfect amount or pressure to reduce but not fully restrict the flow of oxygen. "... or choked like common street whore?" I release My grasp and you inhale deeply, your eyes rolled-back in pleasure and relief, your knees buckling slightly but My strong hand continuing to hold you upright by your hair. "Spread your legs."

You obey, naturally.

"Show him. Show him how your body reacts to being treated like a sex doll."

You take a hand and slide it into the front of your white lace thong, running two fingers along your smooth slit, shaved with My permission just this morning. When you remove your hand, even from across the room your husband can see your fingers glistening with your sticky juices. A small, thin thread of pussy juice dripping from their very tips. Your husband reflexively licks his lips. "You see how wet I've made her? How turned on she is by Me taking control over her in front of the man she just promised herself to 'until death do you part'? Have you ever made her this wet without even touching her pussy?"

The groom looks down sheepishly.

"Has he, Brittany? Has he alone ever made My pussy this wet?"

With no shame or hesitation you reply "No, Master."

"No, of course he hasn't. But that doesn't mean you don't love him, does it Brittany?"

This time when you respond you look your husband in the eye and smile. "No, it doesn't Master." For the first time since entering the suite, the corners of your husband's mouth turn upwards slightly.

"You see, there's still plenty of reason for us to celebrate tonight." I smile. "All of us."

I release your hair causing you to slump slightly, your feet resting flat on the floor again. I glance at the decanter, tumblers, and ice bucket on the silver tray beside the chair. "Remove your panties."

You comply, hooking your fingers on the thin lace side straps, pulling them down past your hips. As you step out of them I hold out My hand and you place them into My open palm. I put the damp lace to My nose and inhale deeply. I've always loved your scent. I ball your thong up as tightly as possible and toss them at your husband. They land just a foot in front of him. I can see that he's eager to smell them too but can't quite bring himself to bend down and retrieve them. No matter. "Your husband looks like he could use a drink. Brittany, be a good slave and take two ice cubes and rub them against My cunt."

"Yes, Master." you reply, reaching into the ice bucket and pulling out two, large, cubes of ice. You place one in each hand and then, turning so both your groom and I can see, you pinch the first cube between your fingers and press it to your skin just above the top of your already moist slit. You shiver from the contact. Then, slowly, you slide the cube down against your pussy. Your breath catches in your throat. The sensation is both achingly painful and strangely pleasurable. The cube instantly begins to melt, the cold water mixing with the hot juices and rolling down your inner thigh causing your pulse to race even faster. You see the look of amazement and arousal on your husband's face. Despite his better instincts he's resumed stroking his cock as he watches your lewd display. You take the cube, it's sharp edges now smoothed from grinding it against your hot gash, and drop it into one of the empty tumblers. You repeat the process with the other cube, shivering at the familiar sensation.

Familiar not just because you were now on your second ice cube, but because suddenly memories came flooding back to a time early in your training when you had failed Me. As your penance, you we're required to place ice cubes in a thin plastic bag and place that bag up against your bare pussy while you drove to work. You had come a long way since then. There were many challenges and setbacks in your training but you wouldn't trade a thing as it had all brought you to this. You drop the second juice covered cube into the tumbler.

"Pour him a drink." I order. Then I reconsider. "Make it a double."

You grab the decanter and remove the decorative crystal stopper. The bouquet of the Macallan single malt wafts into your nostrils and you know that your Master got this for you on your special occasion, just like he got this suite - though you told your fiancé at the time that your co-workers has all pitched in to reserve it for you. You would have loved a shot of this fine whiskey at that moment but you didn't dare drink any without My permission. You poured a generous amount into the tumbler, hearing the cubes that had just been rubbed on your hot wet cunt start to crack. "Very good. Now get on the bed. On your hands and knees."

You do as ordered. I wave my arm, gesturing for your groom to take a seat in the chair next to the bed. He walks over slowly, still confused and uncertain as to why on earth he's allowing this obscene display with his new bride to continue. I reach to the tray and pick up My tumbler as well as the one you just prepared. Your husband stands by the bed, looking at his wife's sexy bare ass, noting the small streams of melted ice and pussy juices on your inner thighs leaving noticeably damp spots collected at the top of your stockings. "Sit down." I say, handing him the tumbler with the perverted concoction. He takes it but stands motionless staring at Me, trying to understand the strange power I seem to have not only over his mate but also apparently over him. My patience waning, I repeat Myself, only a fraction louder, a stern expression coming over My face. "Sit down, now."

He drops into the chair in surrender. My face immediately changing from potential menace to hospitable. I raise my tumbler. "To you, good sir. On your wedding night." I smile, "Cheers!" I take the whisky remaining in My glass into my mouth, savoring the rich oak flavor for a moment before swallowing and feeling the warmth spread throughout. Your new groom sits, holding the tumbler, hand shaking slightly, looking at the amber liquid and then at you, on your hands and knees on the bed, motionless and awaiting your next command from the stranger in his honeymoon suite. I don't wait long.

SMACK!! The sound of My open palm striking your bare ass echoes off the walls, mixed with your shriek of surprise. The moan that immediately follows is muffled in the thick comforter as the force of My unexpected spanking had driven your face down into the bed. It also caused your husband to jump in his chair and spill a few drops of very expensive whiskey and pussy juice onto the lap of his trousers. "I said, 'Cheers', sir."

With a trembling hand the new groom puts the tumbler to his mouth and gulps down the fine liquor. The unmistakable tang of your pussy hitting his tastebuds. "That's better. Now, sit back and relax while My slave and I show you some of the things I've taught her." Your husband leans forward as if he's about to leave his chair, finding this situation unacceptable. Maybe the whiskey is giving him courage? Maybe he's just been pushed too far? Regardless he clearly hasn't learned his lesson yet.

SMACK!! I spank your ass even harder, a bright red hand print appearing on your bare cheek almost immediately. "Oooooowww!! Ughhhhhhhh..." your scream turned to moan is much louder this time and you're visibly panting from pain and arousal. The groom freezes. "It appears you have a problem following instructions, sir. Nothing to be ashamed of. Your slut wife once had a similar fault. But, we've broken her of that. Haven't we, Brittany?"

"Yes, Master.", you pant still catching your breath from the last swat you received.

"Unfortunately, for tonight we'll have to take measures to ensure his obedience even if he's not ready to submit."

"Yes, Master."

"Brittany, be a dear and remove my bow tie and my belt."

"Yes, Master." you reply crawling off the bed. You stand in front of Me and press your body against Mine, reaching up behind My neck to flip My collar and then tugging My tie off slowly. Without moving away, you look down, resting your forehead on My chest. I smell your hair and smile. Your hands slide between us, down My shirt and find the buckle of My black leather belt. You release it and tug the belt through the loops of My trousers. You step back, holding My tie in one hand and my belt in the other. "Give me the belt."

"Yes, Master." holding out your hand and I snatch the leather strap from you.

"Now turn around."

"Yes, Master." you turn to face your seated husband.

There's a moment of silence as I take both ends of the belt into My hand leaving a black loop of leather about a foot long hanging out. There's a loud whirring sound and an even louder slap as the leather strikes across both of your ass cheeks.

"AAAAAaaaaaaghhhh!" you scream, popping into your top toes and clenching both your fists and your eyes shut tightly. You wimper and for a moment it appears you may begin cry.

"Brittany!" your husband yells leaning forward, his ass almost leaving the cushion before he sees Me behind you, slowly taking My arm back for another swing. His hands clamp on the armrests and he remains seated.

You take a couple of deep breaths in and out. Then your eyes open, damp but with no tears streaming down your ruby red cheeks. A smile appears in the corners of your mouth. You sigh audibly. Then, without Me even asking, you say in a strong, firm voice "Master told you to be quiet."

I'm so proud of you in this moment. Any doubts about how tonight would go are washed away. Now, it was time to have some fun. I take a few steps back into the entry way and retrieve your damp lace thong from the floor where it had been tossed. As I return to your side I hand them to you. "MAKE him be quiet."

"Yes, Master." You walk up to your new husband and as I stand behind you watching, you grab his lower jaw with one hand and force your panties into his mouth with the other. "That's better." I look your mate in the eyes and say "Now, put your hands behind your back."

His shoulders visibly slump and he releases his tense grip on the armrests. He puts his hands under and through the rests and clasps them behind his back, letting out a defeated sigh muffled by your panties. He can't continue in denial. All his protestations will do is lead to more abuse of his new wife, though he wonders if she has any problems with that. It's clear the woman who promised herself to him was actually My property. "Use My tie." I tell you.

"Yes, Master."

You kneel behind your husband and tie his wrists behind his back with My tie. As you pull the knot tight, he grunts, surprised by the force you use. It isn't even necessary at this point. The fight has gone out of him. But you were ordered to complete a task by Me and there's no way you were not going to do it well. You stand behind the chair, waiting for your next command. Your bare breasts graze the back of your groom's head and, despite everything, his hard cock, still sticking out of his fly, twitches at the sensation. "Come here, slut." I say.

You walk from behind the chair to where I'm standing at the foot of the bed. Your hubby winces as he sees the raised red welt across your ass cheeks from the lash you received from My belt. You stand a few inches in front of Me. I can tell your heart is pounding and you're breathing is heavy. Your nipples are erect and your juices are still dripping down your thighs and dampening the tops of your stockings. "Sit on the corner of the bed, dear, and suck my cock some more."

You naturally comply. As your hand wraps around My hard shaft stroking it and guiding it into your mouth, I begin to remove the cuff links to My shirt. "You know why she went out with you, originally?" I ask as your hubby watches you hungrily devour My shaft and his own member grows harder. He looks at Me and realizes that I don't expect him to answer with your panties stuffed in his mouth.

"Because I allowed it. Do you know why she fucked you that night on the side of the road?" this time asking as I begin to unbutton My collar. "Because I told her to."

You are periodically taking My cock out of your mouth, gasping as you do, and then licking it up and down, giving your groom quite the show.

"Do you know why she continued to see you? To not only enjoy the quiet, romantic, 'quality time' with you as well as taking you out on all of those exciting erotic adventures that made you feel like you'd won the lottery?" now removing My dress shirt and tossing it on the floor. I tug My undershirt up over My head and off, revealing My hair covered chest, before answering My own rhetorical question. "Because I willed it... Right, my slutty slave?"

You pause your skilled fellatio just long enough to say "Yes, Master." and then resume.

I kick My dress shoes off one at a time, making them land at your husband's feet. "And, do you know why you married this sexy little whore today?" I grab the hair on the back of your head in My strong hand and push your face towards Me while thrusting My hips forcing My hard cock to plunge deep into your hot, wet mouth, almost hitting the back of your throat before yanking back and pulling you off, making gasp. I pull your hair so your head is tilted back, your chest heaving as you catch your breath. "Because I MADE her the woman that you fell in love with. And it wasn't easy, believe Me. She has been quite challenging at times. Weren't you, dear?"

"Yes, Master."

"But, as you can clearly see, she eventually learned how to behave." I look at your husband and smile. "You're welcome."

I turn to you, your head still held back by My firm grip on your hair, exposing your delicate neck and My choker. My other hand reaches down, cupping one of your breasts, massaging it, tweaking your hard nipple briefly. Then I lean down and surprise you by pressing My lips to yours and giving you a long, deep kiss. You let out a loud moan as our tongues intertwine. It's rare for Me to allow you the pleasure of kissing Me and you are very grateful. You squirm on the bed, grinding your thighs together and wishing I'd allow you to touch My pussy.

The sounds of our kisses, our panting, and your moaning fill your husband's ears. The sight of our mouths opening and our tongues darting in and out transfix him as he ponders not only the vulgar display we're putting on for him but the weight of My words. He's replaying many moments from your courtship in his mind but now seeing previously invisible strings being pulled by Me.

I break our kiss pressing My hand against your chest, stopping you as you try to lurch forward still hungry for more of this rare treat. Your eyes burn with lust and you pant heavily. I love seeing you this way. This is your true self. The wanton slut who can't get enough. The side you could never seem to give yourself permission to show but which your Master can order you to release from its cage.

I step back and remove My trousers, boxers and socks. While doing so I glance around the bedroom and say in the most ordinary tone "This is a beautiful room. Have you stayed here before?"

You shake your head. "No, Master."

I glance at your groom. "How about you?"

He seems confused by the small talk and the fact that I've asked him a question while his mouth is still stuffed with his new bride's panties. But slowly he shakes his head.

"No? Shame." I say taking in the ornamental trim and classic wainscoting and sighing.

"Ah, well. Back to it, eh?" I say reaching down to retrieve My leather belt. "Brittany, be a good little slave and go stand in front of your... husband. God, that does sound strange, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Master."

You comply, standing up from the corner of the bed, leaving a damp spot in the sheets, and walk over. You stand between his legs splayed wide, his still hard and twitching cock projecting from his open fly, small drops of pre-cum oozing from the tip. With him sitting and you standing in your heels your bare slick pussy is just below his eye level and he can clearly see the glistening juices and trails down your thighs. He can also smell your arousal. He knows this isn't an act. You are very much turned on by this.

"Get closer, your shins touching the front of the seat. Bend over at the waist, use the armrests for support."

"Yes, Master."

Doing so places your breasts just beyond your groom's face, your head to one side of his. He feels the heat of your breath against his cheek and the sound of your panting roars in his ear. You are facing away from Me and your husband's view is blocked by your beautiful breasts so you are both surprised by the "whoosh" and "SMACK!" that comes without warning. The force of the belt lashing your bare ass drives you forward and for a moment his chair is tipping back on its back legs, your breasts smacking his face. "UGHHHHHH!" you yelp into his ear. And then the chair settles back down and your chin rests on his shoulder. You're panting and sniffing and he is concerned that you're really hurt.