Nuptial Suite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, slut?" I ask.

"Yes, Master."

"You want Me to hit your bare ass with my belt again?"

He's amazed to hear you moan loudly and say "Oh, yes, Master." You push yourself up off of his shoulder, straightening your arms and sticking out your reddened ass again. You lick your lips in anticipation.

"Say it."

"Mmmmmmm... please slap my bare ass with your belt, Master." much to his shock your lewd request turns on your restrained groom. He's no longer wishing to be free of the chair, he's wishing you were allowed to stroke or suck his desperately hard cock. He's not even sure that, if he didn't have these panties stuffed in his mouth, he wouldn't ask Me for exactly that.

"How do you want it?"

"Harder, Master. Slap my bare ass harder, please!"

I oblige your request with another resounding slap immediately followed by your highly erotic scream/moan combination. Your knees are shaking but not out of weakness. It's the unsteadiness that's comes from the initial tremors of an impending orgasm. You don't even wait for Me to ask.

"Again, please, Master! Belt my slutty ass again, harder!"

I chuckle to Myself at your breach of etiquette. Normally such presumptuous behavior would lead to Me denying what you do desperately want. But it IS your wedding night and you know I am such a sentimental Master...

"SMAAAAACKKK!!"

This time your pitch forward almost flips your husband's chair over. "Ooohh Godddd!" you exclaim and I'm fairly certain I heard what sounded like a moan muffled by damp panties.

As you catch your breath, leaning your head once again on your new husband's shoulder, I reach down between your legs. The heat from your angry red ass cheeks is nothing compared to the furnace of your drenched pussy. You moan as two of My fingers slide up and down your puffy, slippery folds, covering them in the sticky proof of your arousal. I take My damp fingers and and trace one of the raised red marks across your ass, as though applying a salve. I repeat these steps for each lash mark on your ass, sliding My fingers deeper between your lips each time causing you to moan and shudder. Your husband can't quite see what is happening but your reaction combined with the wet, slurpy sounds of My fingers fishing around your pussy give him a pretty good idea.

I grab your hair from behind roughly and pull you back up to a standing position. Your back is stiff as I apply a constant tug limiting your movement. I take My damp fingers and press them to your mouth. You gratefully open your mouth and suck them. You love the taste of your own juices and I love watching you taste yourself. "Did you enjoy your lashing, slut?"

"Mmmmmm, yes I did Master."

My fingers dip in to your pussy again and I bring them immediately back up to your eager mouth, some of the tangy liquid dripping on your cleavage and your chin on the way. Again you suck them hungrily.

"Has HE ever beaten your ass like that?" I ask with a hint of disdain for effect as I look into your husband's eyes. He looks away before you even answer. But it's not as though I didn't know the answer already. You don't keep any secrets from Me.

"No, Master. Not like that." you reply sounding a little disappointed. But your eyes brighten as I bring My fingers back up from another trip into your pussy.

"But you've asked him to smack your ass, haven't you?" I ask while watching your tongue slide around and between My long fingers.

"Yes, Master."

I slide back and stand directly behind youas we face your husband. My head leaning to one side of your shoulders so I can see him. My hard cock rests in the crack of your ass and you instinctively press back against it. My hands start on your hips, sliding up your sides slowly, eventually cupping your breasts and squeezing them. "And you have asked him to pinch your nipples..." I take each hard nipple between My thumbs and index fingers, clamping hard and twisting them, eliciting a squeal of delight from you, "... like this?"

I continue to pinch and twist your sensitive nipples as I wait for your response.

"Mmmm... Yes, Masteraaaaahh!"

"And has he?"

"Aaaaahhh! N-no, he hasn't, Master! OooOoh! N-not like that."

Your husband is blushing now. He keeps his head low but peeks up and watches Me dip my fingers into your pussy before bringing them up and rubbing your aching nipples with your juices.

"What kind of a husband... what kind of a man... won't give his mate what she desires? What she begs for?" I ask, shaking My head slowly, admonishing the red faced newlywed. I lean in and kiss you neck. You tilt your head back, eyes closed, exhaling loudly. My cock and your ass cheeks continue to grind slowly. I kiss My way up and take one of your earlobes into My mouth, nibbling. Your husband looks up as he hears the loud moan of pleasure you release.

We continue our lewd dance in front of your groom, My hands alternating between your dripping wet pussy, your breasts with their hard nipples and your mouth, sucking My fingers clean at the end of each trip they make.

I turn you around and embrace you, crushing your body against Mine with My strong arms and give you another deep kiss. Your arms slide up from My shoulders and grab the sides of My head. As our tongues slide in and out of each others' mouths, My hands drop to your ass and I squeeze each cheek, still sensitive from your lashing, hard causing you to stand on your tiptoes. The suite is filled with sounds of kisses, deep panting and gasping, moans and whimpers. I begin to slowly push you backwards towards your groom's chair. I break our kiss and say "Spread your legs." Somehow you both know that command was directed towards your groom.

He's conflicted. He has accepted that he's going to have to endure My intrusion on what should have been the happiest and possibly most passionate night of your lives, as it is clear you have no interest in putting a stop to it. And while this should be infuriating, he can't help but admit that watching his new bride acting like a sex crazed whore with a man he's never seen before was keeping his pulse pounding and his cock almost painfully erect. Without even knowing why he's doing it, your husband slowly spreads his legs as far apart as the ornate armrest rails will allow. Between his legs and his crotch is an open patch of cushioned seat that will do just fine.

I break our kiss and our embrace. One hand slides up the front of your neck, wrapping my fingers around it just under your jaw. I know you want Me to squeeze, but it's not yet time for that. Yet.

"Take a seat, slut." I say, shoving you back. Your ass fits perfectly as you land between your husband's legs, his hard member sticking out of his open fly and slapping against your lower back. "Lean back and slide your ass forward."

"Yes, Master." you comply. You lean backwards and your head rests against your groom's shoulder. You can feel his breathing quicken as he looks down at your bare breasts, achingly close and yet so far away. You look as though you're a stripper giving your husband a lap dance and as with most clubs, he's not allowed, or in this case, able to touch you. The bottom of your ass hangs off the edge of the chair. Your legs are spread wide and your dripping box is on fully display to Me.

I kneel in front of you, placing My hands on your damp inner thighs. "You're so fucking wet, aren't you, you dirty girl?"

"Yes, Master."

"Say it."

"I'm so fucking wet, Master."

"Do you want your Master to eat your hot, wet pussy?"

"Yes, Master. Please eat my hot, wet pussy." you groan pleadingly.

"Do you think your new husband wants to watch Me eat his wife's pussy?" I say, leaning closer so you can feel my breath on your thighs.

You turn your head slightly, making direct eye contact with your restrained spouse. After a moment, he nods once. You smile, not a sly grin but the same ear to ear smile you had just before you shared your first kiss as man and wife. You look back down at Me and enthusiastically respond "Oh, yes, Master. My 'husband'..." you say the word like a giddy schoolgirl as you realize this is the first time you've actually called him that, "... wants to watch My Master eat his wife's hot... wet... slutty pussy." turning to give him a quick wink.

I look past you. The moment has come. I stare at your new husband and use as much authority as I can without raising My voice I say "Say. It."

Without having to tell you, you reach up behind your head and slowly pull your wet, saliva drenched thong from his mouth, dropping it to the floor. Your groom takes a deep breath through his unobstructed mouth. He looks at you and then to Me, perched between his bride's legs, close enough to feel the heat from your pussy on My face.

"I want to... watch you... eat my wife's... hot... wet... slutty... pussy."

I raise an eyebrow.

"...Master."

I smile and then dive in, pressing My face hard against your wet box, covering My mouth and My cheeks with your juices. I slide My hands under you and lift your lap up off of the chair to meet My hungry mouth. You begin to writhe around, your bare back and shoulders rubbing against your husband's shirt like a business man sitting in a seedy titty bar. You throw your arms back behind his head, tickling his neck and running your fingers through his hair. You moan loudly. Under you, like a horny teenage boy in the back of his mom's car, your groom reflexively thrusts his hips desperate to feel your bare skin rub against his throbbing erection.

My tongue moves from sliding up and down your wet slit to teasing your hooded clit and you are bucking fiercely, urging Me on with your moans and gasps of pleasure. You thighs clamp against the sides of My head, your body shaking involuntarily. You arch your back, lifting yourself further off the chair, grinding your pussy against My face. "Oh, yes, Master! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum, Master! Yesss!!", you shriek.

Normally, I would address your assumption that you were actually allowed to come at this point by immediately stopping and disciplining you to remind you of your place. Especially when this is the kind of undisciplined mistake a new trainee would make. But again, this was a special occasion. I was also feeling very proud because recently you had finally found "your voice." You'd finally dropped the barrier between what your most animalistic desires were screaming in your head and what your self-conscious mind would actually allow you to say out loud. When we began, you struggled to "think of things to say" during sex. Now you'd finally learned the key was NOT to think.

Suddenly an explosion of your juices covers My mouth accompanied by a loud "Fuck!! Yesss!!" as your body quakes with wave after wave of pleasure. Your head tossed back, your eyes squeezed shut. I'm also pleasantly surprised to hear your new groom let out a groan or his own as you buck on top of him.

Finally your spasms subside and you lay back against your husband, both of you panting. I stand up and hold out My hands. You take them and I pull you up. Standing in front of Me, you see My face glistening with your juices. "Taste it."

You run your tongue along My chin and across My cheeks and then we kiss again. You taste yourself on my tongue. The hair on your forehead is matted with sweat, beads trailing down the sides of your beautiful face.

I break our kiss and look over your shoulder. "Did you like watching Me make your slut wife cum with My mouth?"

Your husband nods. I roll My eyes, grab you by the hair and turn you around to face him. "Brittany, what is the proper response to My question?"

"Yes, Master! Yes, he enjoys watching You make his wife cum with Your mouth."

"Does he?" I ask, My hand releasing your hair and wrapping loosely around your throat but looking at him.

"Yes, Master... I enjoy watching You make my wife cum with Your mouth." he says.

Dare I say he's picking this up faster than you did? I give your throat a quick little squeeze. Perhaps your groom thinks he's being a hero, saving you from pain. But what he'll eventually understand is that you enjoy being "mistreated" when it's by the right person or people and under the right circumstances. Nevertheless, positive reinforcement is as good of a training tool, if not better, than strict punishment, though I personally believe in a healthy mix of both. Your groom deserves a reward for his good behavior.

"Take his pants off." I say, releasing you.

"Yes, Master."

You walk over and bend at the waist to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants, careful to avoid touching his dripping cock without explicit permission. You grab the sides of his pants and he lifts his ass off of the seat to allow you to tug them down. He lifts his feet to make it easier to remove and discard his trousers. "Now his underwear. No dawdling." I warn, sternly.

You wrap your fingers around his shaft, slippery from his pre-cum, sliding it back inside the fly of his boxers, tucking it under the waistband and releasing it. You tug his underwear off and throw it into the growing pile of discarded clothing. You stand in front of the chair, looking down at your half naked groom and wait for your next instructions.

"If I allow My slut to untie you, it is with the clear understanding that you will follow all of My instructions without question. Failure will be met with strict consequences. Do you understand?"

A small smirk crosses your mouth as you wonder to yourself how many times you've been asked that question during your training.

Your husband nods and quickly realizes his mistake adding "Yes, I understand... Master."

"You will not only NOT do anything that you haven't been given permission from Me to do, you MUST do anything that I do tell you to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, I understand." he says, seemingly eager to be freed from his ties, or, more accurately, My tie.

"We will see. Brittany, untie your husband's hands."

"Yes, Master."

You walk around behind the chair and kneel. Your hot breath on the back of his neck as you untie him. Unlike the other clothing, you take My tie and fold it carefully, placing it on the floor beside the chair. He slides his arms out from behind him, through the armrests and rubs his wrists and twiddles his fingers to bring back sensation.

"Now, stand up and remove the rest of your clothing." I order, moving over to sit on the edge of the bed. "Brittany, be a good whore and come lay down by Me, with your head in My lap." You comply, your groom's eyes watching your sexy body the whole time as he removes his jacket and unbuttons his shirt.

You spread out your gorgeous body on the bed, laying on your side with your head resting on My bare thigh. "Do you want Master's hard cock, slut?" I ask already knowing the answer. This is some "theater" for your groom. "Yes, Master." you reply starting to slide your hand towards my shaft. I grab your wrist before it reaches its destination.

"Beg for it, slut." I say loudly, noting a small but discernible wince on your husband's face. You, on the other hand, light up, your eyes sparkling. You love to show off how far you've come since we began. Your lips pucker, the corners turn down and you raise your eyebrows to give the appearance of child desperate for her daddy to buy her a new toy.

"Oh, please, Master. Please let me suck Your cock with my slutty mouth, Master. I want Your dick in my mouth sooo bad. Please!"

By now your groom has practically torn his shirt and undershirt off and is finally standing fully naked in his honeymoon suite on his wedding night, though listening to his bride beg for a strange man's cock was never a scenario he'd pictured leading up to this night.

I release your wrist, grab you by the hair and guide My cock into your waiting mouth. You immediately begin taking it all the way into your throat and then slowly sliding it out, stopping just before the head reaches your lips and then sucking it back down. You moan around My member and make loud sucking and slurping noises. I look at your naked hubby, standing awkwardly with his hands clasped in front of his erect penis. He watches you intently, envious of my shaft, glistening with your saliva as you raise your head and then plunge back down until my full length is hidden from view.

"Get on your hands and knees and crawl to the side of the bed."

"Yes, Master.", he says. He complies and is quickly next to the bed, his head at the same level as the top of the mattress.

"Look at your slut wife's pussy. See how wet she is? So fucking turned on by making her new groom watch her suck another man's cock. Such a filthy whore, sucking another man's dick on her wedding night. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Master." he says reflexively.

"Tell her."

He hesitates and looks uncertain. I yank your mouth off of My cock with one hand and grab your jaw with the other, turning your face towards his as you try to catch your breath. "Tell her."

"You... you're a filthy whore... for... for making me watch you... suck another man's cock on our wedding night... you're a slut..." he says, hardly believing the words coming out of his own mouth. But even more unbelievable is that a smile spreads across your face accompanied by a low moan. I guide your mouth back onto my dick and you resume sucking.

"Now, I want you to eat My slut's pussy." I say, leaning to the side, reaching down and shifting one of your legs up, foot on the bed, bending at the knee. I reach over and guide the other leg so it dangles off the side of the bed, giving him wide open access to your drenched box.

"Yes, Master." he replies and crawls forward. He leans in almost tentatively, as though it is his first time going down on you, which we all know is not the case. Not by a long shot. As soon as his tongue touches your satin folds, and your scent fills his nostrils, any trepidation he may have had is washed away and he begins to hungrily devour your box. You moan loudly around My cock and begin to gyrate your hips, rubbing against his face.

"You like that don't you? You like sucking a nice hard cock while you're pussy gets eaten?"

"Mmmmm, yes Master."

The whole time your groom is licking your pussy, his eyes are open and he's watching your head bob up and down on My cock.

"And you like it too, don't you? You like seeing your slut bride suck My cock while you eat her pussy."

"Yes, Master. I do. I like watching my slutty bride suck your cock while I eat her sweet wet pussy." he says before diving back in. Look who's coming out of his shell? I didn't even have to prompt him to say more. His words have an effect on you and you're moaning louder, bucking harder against his face, sucking more fiercely on My cock. I can feel you getting close to another orgasm. We all can.

"Stop and get on the bed." I tell him. He seems to be lost in his own world, wanting to complete his task and feel the flood you release as you climax. But that was not the agreement.

I thrust My arms under your armpits and in one quick motion I lift you off of the bed and toss you to the floor like a rag doll. You squeal in shock, and lay there trying to get your bearings. Your groom's eyes are wide open as he sits frozen on his hands and knees beside the bed. I stand looking down on him like a dog's owner about to admonish his pet for soiling they carpet. He knows he's not followed the rules.

"I said: get on the bed."

"Y... yes, Master." he says slowly rising to his feet. He looks at you laying on the floor. "I... I'm sorry, Master. Just... just please don't hurt her." He climbs up onto the bed as I you and I exchange knowing looks and you stifle a giggle. He looks at you, puzzled.

"Do you think I would ever 'hurt' My slave?" I ask incredulously. He begins to open his mouth to reply but stops. He honestly isn't sure what he thinks at this moment.