Nuptial Suite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay on your back. Brittany, get on your hands and knees between his legs."

"Yes, Master." you both reply simultaneously. Once you're in position, I climb onto the bed behind you. I grab your hips and move you so that I am on My knees directly behind you and your head is directly above your husband's cock. "Suck his dick." I order.

You reach down and wrap your fingers around his member and take it into your mouth. I take My own tool in My hand and rub the thick head against your wet gash, covering the tip in your juices. Your husband looks down at you through half-closed eyes, reveling in the sensation as you suck his dick. I grab your luscious ass cheeks and pull them further apart, spreading your legs and allowing Me greater access. I position the tip of my cock at the opening of your fleshy lips, pausing a moment, and then ramming My full length deep into you, the weight and force of My thrust pitching you forward. Your mouth comes off of your groom's dick as you let out a loud "Uuuuughhhh!"

You're about to take his member back into your mouth when suddenly the room echos with the loud slap of My palm against your ass, making you squeal. "Did I hurt you, Brittany?" I ask knowingly.

"No, Master." you pant as I begin slowly sliding in and out of your pussy.

SLAP!!

"Oooohhhhh, uuuuuughhh!"

"You like it when I slap your slutty ass, don't you?"

"Yes, Master. I..."

SLAP!!

"Aaaaahhhhh... I love it when you..."

SLAP!!

"OOOoooogoddd... Fuck, I love it when you slap my slutty ass, Master."

"Tell him." SLAP!!

"AAAAAaaaaggghhh..." you look your new spouse in the eye as you keep stroking his hard cock, slippery from your saliva, showing him the fire burning in your eyes, "I LOVE it when he slaps my slutty ass!"

I allow you to return to sucking the groom's cock while begin to pick up My pace. Soon the room is reverberating with the sounds of My thighs striking against your ass with each hard stroke and the intermittent louder slap of My hands on your cheeks as they grow redder.

You're having trouble concentrating on your blowjob as My fucking speeds up and grows even harder. "Oh, yes... oh, God, yes... fuck my slutty pussy, Master! Yes!" you scream. You're still sliding your hand up and down your new husband's stiff cock and he's starting to lift his hips to meet your strokes as he feels himself growing closer to a climax.

I pull My cock all the way out of your gushing pussy. It drips sticky strings of your juices onto the sheets. "Move your legs between hers." I tell your spouse. He puts his legs together and allows her to straddle them. I too, straddle his legs, pushing you forward until your hot pussy is just above his hard dick, your arms are just above his shoulders, your breasts are hanging just inches from his mouth. I get off of My knees and onto My feet, squatting low behind you.

"Put his cock inside your slutty pussy."

"Yes, Master!" you say enthusiastically. You reach down between you and guide his hard tool to your opening. The head of his cock slides in to the hot wet box I was inside of seconds ago. As he slides in deeper, I press My well lubricated cock against your anus. "Take Me into your ass, Brittany."

I press forward as you do your best to relax your muscles, allowing My hard, slick shaft to slide slowly into your sweet, tight, ass. "Uuuuuuuughhhhhhhhh..." you moan, eyes clenched shut in a mixture or agony and ecstasy. Your husband's cock is now fully inside you and it's taking all of his willpower to not begin fucking your hot wet pussy.

Fully inside your ass, I begin to slide out, slowly, causing you to moan loudly. Then I press forward again, sliding back in between your cheeks. The pace begins to increase and your brow is not as furrowed as it had been moments ago. It was time. "Fuck that slut's pussy."

Your husband needs no further encouragement. He begins thrusting his hips driving his cock in and out of you, grunting with each stroke. At the same time I'm fucking your tight ass, albeit slightly slower. I'm squeezing your soft cheeks and every few strokes I release one and bring My hand down with a resounding slap, always accompanied by a squeal or moan from you. It doesn't take long for us to develop a rhythm that works well for everyone and the room is filled the sounds of sex, the tempo increasing steadily. "Grab her tits. Pinch her nipples."

"Yes, Master." he replies. His hands cup your breasts and he tweaks your hard buds. I can hear your moans synchronized with the cocks thrusting in and out but there are no extra squeals or whimpers. I know there's a problem. "I said PINCH her nipples!"

You let out a loud squeal and a satisfied laugh as he pinches and twists your nipples harder than he ever has before. "That's more like it. Isn't it? You like that, Brittany?"

"Oh, yes, Ma...Aaaaaahhh!!" you squeal as he does it again, "... Master. I love it."

We continue to fuck your ass and your pussy, the large bed rocking and squeaking with our exertions. I can tell from your breathing and shaking that you are getting close.

I reach out and grab your hair, pulling your head back. You gasp loudly. "Choke her." I say between grunts ramming my cock as hard and deep into your ass as possible. I see one of his hands leave your breast and slide up, wrapping his fingers around your neck. I yank her hair and slap her ass hard, causing you to scream. "I said CHOKE HER! Tell him, Brittany!"

"Agggh!! Yes! Yes! Choke, me baby! Choke your slutty wife... squee..."

Your voice turns to a rasp as your new husband squeezes your throat, allowing only a small amount of air in and out as he continues to pound your pussy from below.

"That's it! Now fuck the shit out of your slut wife! Pound her with your cock!"

"Yes, Master!" he replies loudly. "Take our cocks, slut! Fuck our hard cocks!" he moans while squeezing your neck. Your eyes are rolled back in your head but you have a smile on your face. I probably should have disciplined him for speaking to you without permission but at this point the three of us are just a few moments away from cumming.

Your new groom thrusts his hips off of the bed and holds that position deep inside you, his entire body is rigid and then spasming as he moans loudly. He'll have to be taught not to release without permission. His lower body collapses on to the mattress as he exhales. He releases his grips on your breast and your neck.

Seeing this I reach My hands up and wrap My fingers around your neck from behind. I squeeze as you slam your ass back to meet each stroke of My cock. You're bucking wildly and you're wheezing "Yes, Master! Fuck my ass! Fuck me, Master! Fuck Me! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

I feel you tense up and just as the first convulsion of your orgasm sends a shudder through your body, I release My grip on your throat. The sudden influx on oxygen only heightens the sensations as spasm after spasm rocks your body. "YYYesssss!!" you shout as the sheets below us, and your new husband's lap as he's still caught beneath us, receive a drizzle of juices from both of your climaxes.

I pull My cock out of your ass, grab you by the hips and throw you onto your back so you're laying next to your husband. I guide My rod into your already overflowing pussy. I grab your ankles and hold them up to My shoulders, slightly lifting your ass off the bed. I begin fucking you even as you are recovering from the final waves or your orgasm. Your husband lays beside you watching Me pound your pussy with My hard cock. He watches your face contort in ecstasy. He watches your hands squeeze your breasts and pinch your nipples. He sees you as the slut you are. The slut he loves.

I pull My cock out and grasp it in one hand, waving at you with the other. "Get over here NOW!" You sit-up quickly, facing me and I grab your head and shove My shaft into your mouth just in time to release my hot cum. You moan loudly as my seed fills your mouth. You swallow my load and then lick and suck my cock clean.

I lay down on the bed and start to catch My breath as you lay back also. You are sandwiched between your Master and your new husband. Without raising my head, I say "Tell her... you love her." You turn your head and see your husband's smiling face. He looks deep into your eyes. "I love you, Brittany." he says, and takes your face in his hands and giving you a long, deep kiss. He can't help but think that his tongue is swirling in the same slutty mouth that just swallowed My cum and he's surprised to find it doesn't bother him in the least. He finishes the kiss and then says "Thank you, Master."

You turn your head to Me and we too share along deep kiss. Our tongues dancing a sensual tango. You break our kiss and look at Me, your eyes sparkling. "Thank you, Master."

All three of us lay in the bed, our heads against the pillows, staring at the ornate ceiling of the honeymoon suite. You reach down both of your hands and massage our softening penises. Your new groom and I each softly massage a breast. You turn your head back and forth exchanging soft kisses with both of us. Eventually we drift off to sleep.

You wake the next morning as a thin sliver of sunshine pierces the thick curtains of the suite. You sit up on and rub your eyes yawning. You glance down at your new husband, still sleeping, and you try to imagine what he could possibly be dreaming about given his surprising and surreal wedding night. You turn to the other side and look down at an empty third of the bed. You glance over and see that My neatly folded tie is no longer beside the chair, and My other clothes are nowhere to be seen. You smile and then lay back down pressing your body against your spouse's before drifting back to sleep. You have the rest of the day to relax, and maybe finally pour yourself a drink of that fine whiskey, before you two have to get cleaned up, dressed and packed for your flight long to the Thai resort island of a Phuket for your two week honeymoon. You had told your fiancé that your mother and her partner had paid for it but, after last night, there's no need to keep it a secret any longer. It was actually a gift from your Master.

********************

I sit in a large high backed woven chair in the open air lobby and reception area of the posh beach resort as a warm breeze blows across My face. My chair, or maybe some might see it as a throne made by the native islanders, faces the resort's private circular driveway, lined by tall palm trees and lush tropical ferns. I take another sip from the straw in My frozen "welcome drink", the resort's propriety blend of tropical fruit juices and rum, before placing it on the side table next to Me, feeling the cold sensation work it's way down my throat. My bright floral patterned shirt is open down to the third button and My Panama hat keeps the bright afternoon sun out of My face. After wiping a tiny smudge from My Rayban clubmaster sunglasses, I lean back. I have a slight, proud grin that I'm unable to fully get rid of.

There. The sound of the resort's airport limousine pulling through the security gate and coming up the drive. It pulls to a stop and the driver jumps out, quickly running around to open the door. I focus My gaze on the door. This moment will never come again and I want to remember every detail.

You step out of the limo, you're wearing sandals, a very small bikini top, a tropical patterned wrap around your waist, sunglasses and a wide brimmed woven hat. Your husband climbs out behind you, and stands stretching his arms above his head. He takes your hand and you both start up towards the lobby. You both seem to notice Me sitting there at the same time and wide grins spread across both of your faces.

"Hello." I say, neither threatening or apologetic.