All Comments on 'Nurse Ashley's Care'

by marycontrary1162

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Great story and well written. Having spent alot of time in hospital I know what it's like to fantasize about the nursing staff. Angels of mercy and it looks like Ashley is one. You did miss a golden opportunity in this story. It would have really capped the story that after Mary moves in and gets settled. There's a knock on the door and it's Ashley's twin sister who's going to be visiting for awhile.

.

Cheers

wiscman45wiscman45over 2 years ago

Well written and you have a good sense of story lines. Keep writing wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your stories Mary. And you are beautiful as well.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

I'm impressed and I don't go around handing out accolades to everyone. Hope you continue to blossom. Well done.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Let's throw probability/realism to the winds and indulge in pure fantasy. And such a lovely, innocent fantasy it is too! Touching, well-written and sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarycontrary1162@marycontrary1162
All of my stories are 100% lesbian sex stories, except as noted. . SOURCE LEGEND Stories with no stars are from my imagination. * These stories are fantasy ideas given to me by readers. ** These stories are real-life stories given to me by readers. *** These stories are from ...