Nurse Gives Boy Bed Bath

Story Info
Who is most aroused by bed bath, nurse or patient?
1k words
4.2
17.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had bed-bathed patients on dozens of occasions. Jess could not understand why giving Carl his, yesterday, had had such a strong effect on her. Yes, he had developed an erection. Nothing unusual in that, particularly as he was 18 years old. He had seemed helpless looking up at her, pleadingly, as she had cleaned his penis. He had been in the hospital for a week with both arms and one leg broken. What stuck in her mind was his penis. Very short, maybe 3 or 4 inches erect but with a head that was completely disproportionate. It was this that kept flashing into her head particularly the color, a deep bluey purple. It was still in her mind as she entered his room.

"How are you doing this evening Carl? Is the medication keeping the pain levels down? It is time for your bed-bath. Sorry it is so late."

"Hi nurse Jess. I thought you had forgotten me. I hoped it would be you giving me my bed-bath again today."

"Why is that Carl? Are the other nurses not as gentle as I am?"

"The other nurses have all been fine, but there was something in your eyes that made me think you understood."

"Understood what Carl? I do understand that your predicament must be very eh... frustrating. There is nothing that I can do to help with that, as I am sure you realize."

Carl's face said everything. If Jess could have seen, so did his prick. Already erect and painful as it had been most of the day. Jess looked into his eyes seeing the disappointment and despair. She was soon bringing the bowl of hot water and the cloth to his bedside.

"Let's sit you forward so that I can do your back. That's fine. I'm going to undo your top so that I can do your body."

Jess realized that she was almost caressing his chest with the cloth rather than cleaning it. His eyes had glazed over as if hypnotized. Jess slowed her cleaning concentrating on his nipples. She did not know what she was doing. It was crazy, but looking into his loosely covered groin she realized that he was loving it.

"Lets get those shorts down to the casts and lift the pulley so that I can get to your lower back."

The pulleys lifted his legs and spread them apart. This exposed not just his lower back, but also his backside. Jess just stood there mesmerized by his prick. She could not force herself to look away. She had always enjoyed the sight of a nice prick but she had never been so fascinated as she was with Carl's. Still watching his prick she used the cloth to clean his backside. His prick lengthened but the change in color had Jess wanting to play with it.

"Oh please that is unbelievable don't stop. I didn't know my bum was so sensitive."

"sshhhush I just need to make sure you are completely clean."

With this Jess soaped her middle finger and circled his anus getting closer and closer to the center. Sliding it in no more than an inch and pushing up towards the front of his body as she did so. Jess seemed to need this every bit as much as Carl. The gentle fucking of his arse was no more than an inch in and out.

"Do you want me to fuck your bottom or should I stop?"

Carl could not believe the sensations in his bottom. He was afraid he would cum and bring things to a finish far too quickly. He was able to move a little to increase the fucking but was limited by the pulley.

"There we better stop there Carl otherwise I could see you making a mess of these nice clean sheets'

He did not want to cum too quickly but did this mean he would be left in agony and frustration?

"We only have one last thing to clean now, don't we Carl?'

With this and to the surprise of both of them Jess lowered the pulley and lowered her mouth around the nearly black, mushroom shaped head of his prick. Due to the girth Jess's mouth was fully stretched. She was able to lick just behind the head, but kept her mouth still otherwise.

"We cannot have you making a mess can we? I know you have not cum in weeks but I want you to resist for as long as possible. I will put you back into my mouth but will stay still if I think you are close."

"I am so close but will try and hold off for as long as possible."

Jess stretched her mouth over the mushroom again. An occasional lick was all she felt he could take without cumming. The head was like granite and as a smooth as silk. She realized that by delaying, the obvious, that there was an increased danger of being caught. She restarted the gentle licking and when she guessed there was no chance of stopping him she slid her middle finger into his bottom and caressed his prostate. He pushed as far as possible into her mouth, nearly causing her to choke. The first explosion of cum shot out of his prick at such speed and pressure it seemed to nearly force his prick from her mouth. She held onto his prick as if her life depended on it. She did not count the number of squirts that hit the back of her mouth. She had always prided herself at not spilling a drop when giving head. She swallowed and swallowed until at last he relaxed, completely spent.

Jess was out of the room out of the hospital and into her boyfriend's car within 5 minutes.

"Don't speak. Get your pants off and fuck me now."

Somehow she managed to mount him, facing him, while he sat in the drivers seat. She put her finger to his lips to ensure no distraction. She was soaking and getting him buried balls deep was easy. She didn't see her boyfriend just imagined a short fat prick with a huge mushroom shaped head. He had never seen her like this. She fucked him long, hard and deep exploding in less than 30 seconds.