Nurse Holly needs your Sperm Sample

Story Info
Naughty Nurse Holly gives this patient a full physical.
1.2k words
4.13
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever had a Naughty Nurse Fantasy? Well, if not you will after this hot story. Imagine you go to a new doctor's office. Oddly, this one seems a bit different than others you're use to going to. Nonetheless, you go to the counter where a beautiful brunette is sitting typing on her computer. She looks up and smiles at you and asks. "Do you have an appointment?" You of course, respond with your name and the time your appointment is. The brunette points to the waiting room and kindly asks you to have a seat. Which you promptly do. You see a flash of white pass the hall. Was that? No. You feel like your mind is playing tricks on you.

You could've sworn you saw a woman in a Naughty Nurse outfit.

Nothing stirs in the hall and you decide that it must've been your imagination. It has been a while since you got off, you must be horny, you think to yourself. After some time, while reading a magazine you hear your name called from the hall.

You lift your eyes and see a petite blonde wearing a very erotic naughty nurse outfit.

Consequently, you stare at her in complete disbelief while taking in all her sexiness. For one thing, you can not get enough of the garter holding up those white stockings. Everything on her looks perfect. Her hat, the tight white dress with the red medical cross, how her tits are squeezed out the zipper that is down just the right amount to show them off. You feel a stir in your pants as your cock starts to get hard. Still, you can't believe what is happening. Your gaze turns to the brunette, ultimately hoping she can explain. She just smiles at you and continues typing.

The blonde walks over to you take your hand in hers. "Come with me Handsome, lets get you checked up."

Although you are very confused, you decide to follow her. She takes you to a room that is like no other doctor's office you have seen before. There is a medical bed as per usual, but it has silk ropes on the corners. The ambient light in the room is unlike the harsh fluorescence of a normal Dr. office. In the corner is a fur chair that has handcuffs laying on the seat. This must be a mistake, you must've went to the wrong place. The blonde stops when you're both inside the room and turns to you.

"I need you to get out of your clothes so I can examine you."

With that she lifts your shirt over your head. Before you can say anything, she places her red lips on your chest kissing your body. Your mind swirls, her soft lips on you fogs your mind and you can no longer think anymore. She keeps kissing downward and ends up on her knees in front of you. When she reaches your pants, she unbuttons them and zips the zipper down. Her hands come to the waist line and pulls them to your ankles leaving you standing in your boxer briefs.

She lowers her head and then her red lips brush over your underwear right over the head of your cock.

The feeling was alluring. Her hot breath intensifying the sensation. Your cock continues to grow harder causing a moan to escape your throat. The blonde's gaze reaches yours, next she grabs the waistline of your underwear and pulls them down to your pants at your ankles. Her hand wraps around the shaft of your cock, her stare never breaking. You still can not believe what his happening, although you do not want it to stop.

Slowly her warm hand strokes your cock causing her to bite her plump lower lip.

Watching her bite her lip almost makes you lose it causing your cock to jump in her hand. Ultimately, you don't want it to end, just yet. Leaning towards your cock her tongue licks the tip, tasting the precum that has pooled there. The warmth and wetness of it was mind blowing and just how a simple lick can send you over the edge. Another moan escapes your lips. With that she engulfs your cock into her inviting mouth.

Her head rocks up and down on your shaft.

Your hands instinctively go to the sides of her head, and you gently grasp handfuls of her hair. The feeling of her mouth sucking, and licking was euphoric. Your hands tighten their grip, and your hips slowly start rocking with her rhythm. Just when you felt the cum start to boil in your balls she stops. Leaving you panting out of breath. When the fogginess starts to clear from your head, she stands up in front of you.

"Everything checks out down there, lets listen to your heartbeat." Promptly she places a stethoscope to your chest. A sly smile crosses her lips, and then she says teasingly "Sounds like a very healthy excited heart." You blink a few times still unsure of what the fuck is going on. "Now for your final exam." She turns and heads for the medical table. She turns back to facing you and then slowly unzips her nurse uniform. Her beautiful full tits spill out and then she rubs them toying with her nipples as you watch. "We need to test your cardio and a need a full sperm sample to complete your physical."

Her fingers find the bottom of her Naughty Nurse dress and she pulls it over her hips.

She pops up on the examine table and spreads her long sexy legs. You then see she has not had any panties on, giving you the most spectacular view of her pussy. Your mouth waters at the view of the white stocking legs spread wide and the garter holding them up was too much. You need to fuck her right now. Stepping out of your pants you head to where she is draped over the table. You take your hard throbbing cock and rub it over her slit feeling how hot and dripping wet she is on your tip.

Then you push your cock inside her making her moan loudly.

Perfectly sliding in with the ease of her drenched pussy. It clamps around your cock, squeezing you as you enter. This must be the best pussy you have ever felt. Your hands go on either side of her hips and then you thrust in and out of her, starting off slowly. Both you and her moan simultaneously and she lifts her hips towards you, then taking you deeper inside her. "Fuck me harder, YES!!" She screams at you, her hands gripping the table. Instantly, your thrusts heighten, and you slam into her.

The sound of your balls slapping her ass echoes in the room.

You grunt with force as your primal needs take over. Her moans turn to wails and then her hips start to buck against you slamming you deeper inside her with each plunge. The blonde starts Screaming "Yes!! I'm going to cum!" as her pussy clamps around your cock in a snake grip. Suddenly you feel a warm gush on your cock causing the cum to burst out of you, filling her simultaneously. Without a doubt, this has been the best doctor visit you have ever experienced.