Nurse Jenny Lends a Hand Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready now Mary? Let's get that shirt out of the way," and she and Jenny tugged at the hem and pulled it up, taking my glass and setting it aside. I was soon self-consciously topless in front of these two lovely women and automatically folded my arms. It had disastrous effects as it only served to bunch my man-boobs up in front of them.

"Ahh yes Jen, I see what you mean. Some nice breasts there. May I Mary?" she was beside me and pulling my arms away to inspect and then the tape was in hand from around her neck. "Arms up please," she added, and Jenny assisted by lifting them up while Sue leaned in to feed the tape around me, her face close to my little boobs, and I felt it encircle me across my nipples and tighten at the back as she pinched the tape together to read the size. There was a pause as she wrote on the pad, then the tape loosened and slipped under my man-boobs and tightened again, Sue's warm hand against my chest. The pause repeated and then Jenny smiled into my eyes as she released my arms.

The glass of wine was offered again, somehow miraculously full again but I didn't mind. They stood each side of me as Sue explained, "Good call Jen, she is a 36B cup. But the question is what style of bra? How firm are your breasts Mary?" I almost giggled at the question. It wasn't something I had ever thought of. "Not sure? Okay, let's see," and her warm hand was cupping my small boob.

"Ohh!" I gasped in surprise but also a tingling feeling went through me.

"Sorry Mary, did I surprise you? You have nice firm breasts and clearly sensitive nipples," she commented as her fingers cupped me, but her thumb grazed over my nipple which immediately stood up hard. It wasn't the only thing that was now hard as her full breasts brushed my arm while she seemed to enjoy continuing unnecessarily to caress my nipple - I couldn't imagine this being a standard part of a fitting for a woman. "I can see you will have fun with these Jenny," she smiled.

Jenny agreed as she joined in on my other side and copied Sue's actions. She leaned in close to my ear, "Is your little cock as hard as your nipple Mary?"

Sue heard, "Oh really? How disappointing. Is she really small?"

"Yes Sue, barely my heel size when hard ... which it is now but it is hard to tell. I know you like yours a bit bigger so sorry."

"What a pity, but at least she has nice titties to play with. I will see what we have in a B cup - what colour?"

"Pink and lacy please. I'd like to see them stay hard."

I was just a toy to play with and Sue was gone so Jenny leaned in to suck my nipple while tweaking the other. I was somewhere in a dream world when I heard the curtain part. Andrea's voice startled me, but Jenny didn't stop, "Mum said that Mary is really small down below. Is that true?"

Jenny pulled away briefly, "Yes tiny, just a little clitty really."

"Can I see?" There was excitement in Andrea's voice as I was stunned to hear Jenny say, "Sure, why not? We've teased her long enough I think."

"What... I ... but ..." I stammered.

"Shh Mary, it is alright," Jenny cooed as Andrea moved in front of me and knelt down. She tugged at my belt and zip and my pants were falling in a few seconds. Looking down I could see straight into her bountiful cleavage and could see her nipples standing hard against the blouse material.

"Jenny, you naughty girl! Look at these panties you made her wear after cumming in them. And now she's leaking again. I thought you respected our products more than that!" she admonished in an amused tone. "Well let's see what we have here then!" and she reached to the waist band and pulled them down to my ankles in one silky motion. He flipped up out of the panties as they went down to release him and was standing as proud as he could and was a little leaky from all the arousal. The foreskin was slightly peeled back from the constant female attention.

She glanced up at me, "Step out Mary." My pants and panties were now gone with my shoes and I was naked in front of this gorgeous girl.

Andrea reached out to fondle the ball sac as she exclaimed, "Oh dear! You are right. Such lovely balls but a tiny little shaft. Whatever will you do with it Jen?" she asked, looking up to her.

"There's lots of things Andrea. I was always taught it is better to give than receive so there are plenty of things to try."

"I guess so. As long as you have fun. May I...?" she asked Jenny. I was confused; just a presence in the room.

"Yes, of course, enjoy yourself!" Jenny replied and I felt her hand squeeze my arm as she continued to tweak my nipple.

"Ta," was the reply and Andrea leaned in and swallowed me into her vacuuming mouth and she commenced to bob back and forth along my shaft. Her tongue rounded the head and she used her teeth to strip the skin back along my cock as she pushed into me and took my breath away by catching the ridge with her teeth as she withdrew before briefly biting down, and then sucking me in as she moved forward again. I'd never had a head job like it! Her hand cupping my balls squeezed as she bobbed in and out. I had to shift my feet to plant them, so she didn't push me over. She pulled on my balls harder and they tingled in her grasp as she slurped and sucked me.

I felt her finger scratching at the trail to my backdoor and then she found the butt plug and just stopped momentarily, perhaps in surprise. But then she was off again, and I was desperately trying not to move too much as I knew I would explode soon. She tapped the plug sending tremors inside me as she held my balls and squeezed harder - such beautiful pain and that was it! I felt the first spasm of orgasm and, sensing it was coming, she plunged me deep as she could and just held me there as I sprayed into her mouth. On the third shot she pushed the plug into me and pulled away so that I leaned forward and the next couple of strings of cum flew onto her cleavage and ran down into her tits.

"Mmmm yum! Time???"

From behind me I heard Sue's voice, "One minute and twenty eight seconds! Well done! But I think a lot of groundwork was done before you started so it doesn't really count," she laughed.

I was stunned again and standing naked in front of three women while they talked about me, the old chill of embarrassment turning me pink. Andrea somehow found a wipe and cleaned me up before standing. "She tastes good! And it is kind of nice not having to gag on something trying to push past my tonsils," she added while she casually opened her blouse to expose her awesome tits so she could wipe the cum away. "Well back to work! See you soon." And again, she was gone.

"Here you go Mary, let's try these," Sue said as she held a stunning looking lacy pink satin bra and panty set on a hanger for me to see. My eyes must have betrayed me as both she and Jenny laughed. "First the panties," and she knelt before me to help me put them on as I stepped into them. "Oh, I see Jenny; now that she's cum she really does shrink! Well that will be good for a neat panty line anyway." And she slid the panties up my legs and gently pushed my shrivelled cock back in place between my legs.

"Now the bra; your turn Mary." She offered it to me. "It's arms through first and then bend forward a little to bring it up to your breasts so they fill the cups, then fasten at the back. Try it."

Nervously I did. Jenny just watched with a smile as I stood and blindly struggled to fasten at the back. "It's okay," Sue commented, "lots of girls struggle but it is the best way to put it on, so practise."

Soon it was in place and Sue had adjusted the straps and checked that the cups were filled and firm, and I felt a sudden sensation of just yummy.

"My, my Jen! Her nipples certainly enjoy a well fitted bra," Sue added with a chuckle. My nipples found every slight movement added a tingle from the lace cups and the firm encompassing band just felt right. I'd never considered it, but perhaps this had always been meant to be.

"That is beautiful Sue and she loves it! Well done!" Jenny gushed. "Let's get her dressed and I can take her home."

I started to move to undo the bra only to have her brush my hand away. "That's no way to treat a gift and all the expert help you've had from Sue and Andrea! Be proud and wear it; it suits you!"

Abashed and now wondering how many would notice as we walked out to the car, I pulled up my pants and slipped on my shirt. "I believe these are yours too Mary," Sue said as she handed me the used panties I'd worn here and smiled. I was almost in a trance as we walked back through the shop and again there were attentive looks from the couple of customers who were still there. Then I realised why as I passed a full length mirror - two things: I had a pair of panties dangling from my hand and the outline of the bra stood out clearly with a now obvious bustline against my shirt showing my boobs off quite clearly. I blanched at what they thought and then saw their smiles and one gave a little nod of what looked like approval!

At the counter Sue suggested, "Can I pop those in a bag for you Mary?" as she took the panties. I handed them over and a small bag was returned with the shop name clearly printed on it.

"I'll put it on your account if you like Jen?"

"Thanks Sue. We'd better get going - I've got somewhere to be and someone to do!" she laughed, and we headed out the door. In the brighter light of the mall I could see my reflection in every window as we passed, and my perky tits stood out. Jenny noticed me looking; "Come along dreamer, most people don't see anything of you while they are looking at me! Let's go." And she put her hand behind me to steer me out, but her hand fell right on top of the bra band where it joined, and I felt the pressure as she massaged it to remind me.

Out to the car and I opened her door for her. In we got and it was back to her place. Jenny absent-mindedly caressed my neck as I drove until her fingers slipped to my shoulder and she fiddled with the bra strap. My mind raced but, somehow, we got back to her house. Out of the car and up the path and she paused at the door. Jenny turned to me, "Are you ready for anything that I say goes? Now is your chance to say no and just leave. You can keep the set I bought you."

There was something in her eyes that demanded an answer but also her compassion in offering an escape. Her confident stance made me feel that she knew the answer anyway. I just had to know where this could lead - it was all new to me, but I loved it, even the humiliating attention.

"Yes Jenny, I am ready. And thank you for the gift," I smiled.

"Aww that's sweet. Okay, when we go in, you strip off your outer clothes in the hallway and meet me in the bedroom."

She turned, opened the door and entered, making a right turn into the first room. I closed the door behind me and stood momentarily pondering on the polished wood floors of the hall that ran the length of the house with doors off each side and a backdoor visible at the end. I removed my shirt, shoes and then pants and dropped them on a hallway chair. In the cool air of the house, my nipples stood out hard against the lace of the bra cups and my cock stiffened against the silky panties. I took my first hesitant steps into what would be a lifechanging experience. I entered the bedroom.

12