Nurse Jenny Lends a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
169 Followers

"I have a couple of gifts for my sweet girl. Something she can keep to remember me by. I have made sure the nurse on call knows I am giving you these gifts so don't worry. You can decide what you want to do with them when you go home this afternoon."

With that she pulled out a small, pink, quite slim (about thumb sized) butt plug and some lube. She spread some lube on the tip and turned to me. "Come on my sissy, spread your pussy for me."

I spread my legs at her demand. It was an involuntary response to the plunging pleasure I'd felt a while ago - again a new experience for me. Jenny placed it at my sphincter that still felt stretched and, with, "Here you go my girl. My little cock that is about as big as your little cock," she slipped it into me. It filled and stretched me a little more and then I realised that it had a neck that sort of held it in place. It was a delicious sensation. And then she bent down and I realised she was reaching under her uniform and removing her panties. She took them off and stood holding them for my perusal. They were pretty nylon briefs in a pale blue with cute lace around the top and legs and they had a definite wet spot in the crotch.

"These are for you too sweety. Your little clitty will look and feel so nice in the lace. Feet up Mary." And she dressed me in her panties. "Last present is this," and she took my hand and fed it under her hem and up to her soaking wet pussy. The heat was amazing, and I started to harden again as she pushed me closer and I slipped two fingers inside her wet lips. She jerked off with my hand, her holding my wrist as she plunged me inside a few times before pulling me out and steering my soaked fingers to my mouth. I opened eagerly and suckled her juices.

She released my hand and grabbed her bag, passing me one final gift of a piece of paper with her phone number on it. "Call me sometime, Mary, when you feel better. We could have a lot of fun! Bye." And she was gone.

I was barely back in bed and covered when the door opened with the cute blonde there saying with a big grin towards me, "Here you go, Mr James is free now the nurse has finished," and in came my family to visit.

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
169 Followers
12