Nurse Jones - Deepthroat Master

Story Info
Life with a huge dick leads to nurse examination.
2.5k words
3.7
16.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Clinic -- It's Highly Recommended.

I spent my twenties being damn near a full-time gigolo.

While I did serve four years of active duty service with the United States Marine Corps, I managed to spend the majority of my liberty time looking at women and fucking alot of girls and ladies with really large tits.

This was followed up by playing college football for a Division 1 program in the Big 12 where I spent my days in class, or lifting weights, or talking to find chicks on campus, and naturally my evenings I spent banging my various tutors, a couple of my professors, lots of female students, and largely the many single divorced ladies of that community.

I guess you're probably thinking that I'm a sex addict and I think that is probably right however, I place a very high value on sexual interaction between myself and others and I feel highly grateful for this particular expression.

But why??? Am I a sexually charged individual with such strong connections and such strong positive feelings about sex?

As you are most likely well aware that sex is perceived as highly negative by many on this planet especially with others outside of their own marriage partner. Religion has a firm grip on the minds of the masses and has been effectively used to create fear based ideas and feelings about sex in many respects.

Yet on one level, everything, and I mean everything is having sex. Even the sun has intimate relations with the earth when it ejects solar flares that contain enormous amounts of energy which rapidly make high impact with the Earth's atmosphere in 8 seconds. (just sayin)

While I fully respect everyone's perspective and I indeed recognize that everyone sees things perhaps slightly differently, I also recognize the relevance of my own perspective and therefore I happily share a glimpse of that experience with you now.

From my perspective, based on where I'm standing in life, meaning where I'm currently at, and the steps I've walked, I offer you the following point of view.

It's true,I am a passionate sexual being. And I have come up with primarily two reasons for such excitement and why I find sex to be something that seems to be available to me at any nearly any given moment.

Seriously, it's as if I get into a mental/spiritual zone whereby I can shift my reality to reflect back to me a beautiful picture of the proof that sex with any woman I desire is at hand. t

I simply begin the process by making use of my imagination to create a fantasy of the ideal. Very important that I give absolutely no thought whatsoever as to "How" it is going to happen. And then I experiment and play with the internal feeling that my desire is on it's way.

i focus on my desire as if the experience has already, or is currently, happening -- in the present tense and then I act in a manner which reflects my inner knowing publicly, as I earnestly seek to embody my belief.

Yes there are a few additional steps I employ, but not one of them is hard, nor anything superhuman.

The use of my mental faculties to "create" my next sexual partner out of thin air is a formula that serves me very well.

It's not hard to do especially if you understand some general things about the non-physical realm and the laws which govern that world.

I do not want to bore you, nor do i have any desire to mislead you.

I have come up with mainly 2 reasons for why I live such a charmed life and why I have such an incredible sex life with so many different women.

First, I consider sex to be something likened to a form of art, or perhaps a religion and definitely a magical practice. And there can be no doubt that I have always seen myself as a sexual magician, wizard, sorcerer, teacher and messenger, if you will.

Perhaps this also has to do with why I was born with a magnificent and powerful "sexual member."

I have always inherently understood quite a bit about the knowledge of sexual energy

After all. sexual expression is my gift. There are many who are totally unaware of this great power and ability to create reality.

But I certainly do.

Furthermore, I have always known that the gods granted me / equipped me with an enormously large and perfectly designed phallus which does assist me during my earth experience. This validates my earth experience as a sexual god in -- human form -- during this current incarnation.

For you curious souls out there who are chomping at the bit in order to understand the size, shape, length, width, and overall
description of my grand penis.

I mean funny and sexual things about my huge cock.

So I say to you now...

I say to you, "don't worry." Keep reading and you will understand why I consider it such a physical and spiritual gift.

As I suggested before, my penis is very large. Here are a handful of details for you to consider and understand before I tell you my story of going to the clinic.

Consider this an inside look and the straight scoop, as to exactly what my penis actually looks like versus the legends and perhaps exaggerations which appear to follow me as I journey my path. I offer you a few details for your imagination -- to paint yourself a mental picture.

By the time I turned 18 years old and enlisted into the U.S. Military, my penis was measured at exactly 10.4 inches. But, it ain't skinny by any definition as it can challenge the thickest of cocks existing on any porn set anywhere in the world. I am of English, Irish and Whales descent and born into a rather elite Texas bloodline to which I obviously have no control over other than perhaps I probably intentionally determined it to be my path this time around just as you intended for the path which you find yourself currently experiencing.

Before you assume that I must think I have it all -- well, please understand that I indeed do, insofar as my perspective and attitude which I control -- about my life.

However, please understand that with regards to earthly gifts, talents and blessings, there are many of you whom have a plethora of advantages over myself in a number of areas.

Perhaps here I shall just mention briefly a few things that I'll bet you'll be happy to know do not affect your experience. Such as...

First, I'm 6 feet tall, muscular, never sick and still at 50 years old have a full head of hair and great physique. What???

Oh hell, I was supposed to be mentioning my flaws. (wink wink)

I cannot cook, cannot sing, no musical instruments. I am quirky as hell, have autism, terrible ADHD, terrible at relationships, talk way too fast for others, have nervous conditions, urinated in the bed until junior high, never had wisdom teeth nor any of my upper and lower molars, and in spite of my relatives being rich, I grew up dirt poor, lived 6 miles out in the country, in a backwoods town of poor ignorant hillbillies.

Oh and yes, as a child, I was forbidden from doing everything because there was a high probability that it would not please the Lord.

Did I mention, my father is a Southern Baptist ordained minister with a doctorate degree in Sacred Theology?

Yeah, you can probably imagine that when it came to sex, drugs, rock-n-roll or simply school dances, secular music, girls, and rated R movies, the answer I got was that those things were satanic and against the will of god.

Great!!! So, did we "even-out" the playing field just a hair? I'll bet so.

Now back to my story. I am attempting to recount the events surrounding my trip to the local health clinic.

By the time I reached age 24, I was beginning to worry about the potential danger I had put myself in by being so self indulgent and risky. Especially regarding my sexual promiscuity. Not to mention that I absolutely refused to wear a condom because it would ruin my ability to maximize pleasure to my big dick and they do not fit.

So, it was about this time that a dear friend enlightened me as to the services available to me and the ease at which I could undergo the necessary testing. At this time I was primarily concerned with the idea of catching the AIDS virus because I did not wear protection and had sex 3 times a week, typically with new partners each time.

While I did not see nor feel any symptoms of STD's and so forth, I was still nervous. I knew that I'd better check on myself.

So, I made the appointment and strolled right into a small building full of women who were nurses and doctors.

I shall never forget that day, as I was indeed quite nervous to hear any bad news which might end my career of womanizing.

The ladies were very warm and friendly and very reassuring that they would help me.

And so the nurse led me back to a section of the open room which had no rooms that I can recall. And this allowed everyone to see and hear what all was happening in the room at the time.

I was so caught up in the panic of the unknown that I completely forgot I would be revealing my big cock in front of a lady or perhaps multiple ladies that day.

"Ok Mr. Manu, go ahead and drop your drawers for me please sir", the sweet lady said as she knelt down front and center -- right in front of my bulging crotch.

"Oh, yes ma'am of course -- I forgot", I mumbled nervously.

Now, at this age I was a serious athlete and followed a rigorous supplement program which, unbeknownst to me at the time, kept my large penis in a constant state of maximum flaccidness with the ability to go full erection within a split second.

So, all this to say that my dick was always energized, pumping blood and looking awake and alive, almost as if it lifted weights on it's own.

Honestly, an argument could be made that due to the thickness of my massive fucking cock, combined with the uncircumcised foreskin that only makes it look thicker, and the various shades of color which separate the head from the foreskin and even the thick shaft, as well as the sheer volume of blood flowing throughout all of the large and small veins which flow dominantly throughout my penis, one could easily say that my penis is quite offensive and downright nasty. It can appear rather bold and scary if contrasted with the normal penis on the majority of men.

I unbuttoned my trousers, unzipped my fly and after she helped me pull my pants down over my dick, the monster was unleashed.

Out it dropped bouncing up and down and swinging side to side in an energetic-like dance nearly slapping the poor sweet nurse upside her face.

She paused and she focused. I could definitely sae her sheer amazement and shock as she attempted to regain her composure.

The first thing she did was grab into it with one hand and immediately she went to inspecting every last inch of it.

So it should not surprise you that nearly instantaneously my 10 or 11 inch dick went fucking fully erect as in you could dive off of it as one dives from a diving board.

I freaked for a split sec, "I'm totally sorry Nurse Jones. I did not mean to offend you. I'm not sure how that happened."

She quickly smiled and continued to wave my cock back and forth saying,"Don't be sorry. This is normal. It's no big deal. You're ok."

By this time she is literally striking my cock and as I looked over my left shoulder there were 3 nurses whispering, giggling and staring at my dick. All three politely assured me and said I could relax. They assured me that no "offense" had been committed.

After she thoroughly inspected and stretched my penis back and forth, she then called for the younger nurse to come over and accompany me to the private cubicle, in order to get a sample of my semen for testing. I had no clue as to all that was involved that day.

I only knew that I definitely wanted this crew to test me for everything and give me every appropriate exam in any way connected to my sexual health.

So the nurse in her early 30's, I speculate, led me by the arm through a maze of cubicles to the far back area which was curtained off for privacy.

She led me in and pointed out what to do and how it worked, and then looked straight down at my large cock and gave my it a firm squeeze.

Because I was such a pussy chaser, flirt master, total mac daddy womanizer, I playfully told her how beautiful her smile was and asked her innocently if she would stay and help me? She smiled and simultaneously pulled out my cock. She squeezed it again, leading her to comment about how huge my dick was and then she said, "Well, what did you have in mind?"

"Ummm, haha you bad girl with a fine ass, go ahead and taste it if you want. Kiss it, make out with it."

Claiming she only had a quick minute, she politely got down on her knees and passionately began sucking the absolute fuck out of my big dick.

After perhaps 10 good seconds of slobbering all over my giant dick, she quickly jumped up and bolted out through the curtain.

The instructions she gave were to masturbate into a cup and it wasn't but 60 seconds before my nurse, Nurse Jones, peeked into the tent area I was in and she whispered,"How you doing? Any questions?"

I smiled and said rather flirtatiously to Nurse Jones to come help me. My nurse was very cute, very sweet, married, lots of make-up, big hair, 40's aged, thick and curvy, white lady with glasses who had a giant fat ass and big bouncy tits.

She quickly ducked into the little area and grabbed my big rock hard king snake and stroked it back and forth telling me that I needed to use the penis lubricant I had in my hand.

I told her in a whisper to suck my cock and just like magic, she did not hesitate. She gave me an amazing 2 or 3 minutes straight of solid moby whale dick-sucking. I paused one split second when I told her that I wanted to fuck her.

"Ok!!!" She smiled big, "But only for a minute", she said with a huge smile.

With that she stepped out of her G-string and got on her all fours and said, " Fuck me doggystyle daddy!"

I fucked my nurse for about 5 mins in which tine she has 2 orgasmic squirt sessions and I had to apologize for cumming in her pussy!!