All Comments on 'Nurse Nancy Pt. 01 (Story Version)'

by Frankiezz3

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Yarn

Good story. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
best of 2

As requested, I read both part 'ones'. This one is much better. In fact, I had to skip a lot of the other one because I just don't enjoy those dialog type formats. Hey, I'm here to read erotic stories and now this IS one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

Loved part I best. I love lingering on the breasts, not as much the pussy, though she is nice. The long descriptions are great as is the teasing. Sequel could be good with her and him going to stores while she goes braless and teases and suckles innocent shopkeepers. Love the long breast descriptions/interaction. !

wagonet2wagonet2over 12 years ago
brilliant

straight-forward and perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Would You Write a Story for Me?

Would you be willing to write some new stories with a slightly different setup??

You already have a great "voice" and do a fantastic job in your stories.

I have an odd literary lust which is sorta difficult to find stories for-- I am turned-on by stories of "descriptive enticement". For instance where a woman is enticing a man to be turned-on and want to fuck another. So she has a sort of 'co-conspirator' role, or maybe a 'saleswoman' role, or looking over his shoulder and egging him on kind of role. Why she's doing it doesn't matter much, though her rationale could make for interesting expose in the stories. What is important though is that she "understands" what he's interested in, what's likely going through his mind as he's sizing up a woman to have sex with-- and that's the manner in which she is enticing him.

The setting doesn't matter much, but I often fantasize about a brothel-- a madam perhaps extolling the virtues of her various girls, or perhaps a "used sex-slave" shop or maybe selling "sex robots" where she's trying to make a sale. There are a couple that I especially like such as one where a prince has a loyal female servant/adviser who helps him select girls for his harem. Or perhaps one about a busy executive who hires a "manageress" to learn his tastes and set up women for "fuck, zip & go" sex with. Or maybe it could be a sorority where one group of the sisters are enticing young men from a nearby fraternity into fucking another group of sisters.

There are lots of potential setups but always with the element of a woman somehow descriptively enticing a man to be sexually interested in another woman, or women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous