Nurse Nancy Pt. 01 (Story Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to pump my pussy harder now. Jack your cock while you watch me fuck myself with this big dick. Stroke it but don't cum." She leaned back slightly and moaned as she pushed the dildo into herself. I lean back with my rock hard cock pointing to the ceiling and jerking around, and my hips grind the air slightly. I barely touched myself for fear of orgasm. Nancy started slowly and steadily increasing her intensity, looking into my eyes and talking lewdly. My gaze jumps between breasts, face and vagina.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. Look at this big dildo stretching me open, sliding in and out, in and out. It feels so good to fuck myself like this. I want you to watch me. Watch my pussy get fucked by this big hard cock. Do you like watching me? Does it make your cock get really hard? Is your cock throbbing now, so full of cum? That's it, stroke your cock, but don't cum. Keep watching me. Watch me fuck myself harder, pumping in and out of my dripping wet pussy. Oh god, it feels so good. It's so deep inside me. I'm going to cum all over this cock. Watch me cum hard on this big rubber dick. Watch me cum but you don't cum."

She pumped the dildo furiously into herself, breathing heavily. "Watch me cum but you don't cum! Watch me cum but you don't cum! Oh! Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Fuck yeah! Fuck!"

She stopped breathing and closed her eyes as her orgasm rushed over her, her body trembling for several seconds. Then she took deep breath and her eyes flew open.

"Oh god yes! That felt so good! Did you like that?" She smiled slightly. Then she slowly pulled the dildo from her vagina and brought it to her lips, kissing and licking it. "Did you like watching Nurse Nancy cum all over her big dildo? Hmm?"

I can barely breathe. "Uh-huh."

"Oh, you haven't cum yet, have you? Put your hands down and let Nurse Nancy see how hard your cock is." I reluctantly complied. Nancy moved in close and knelt in front of me, looking down at my penis. It's jerking as my whole body spasms.

"Is your cock all big and hard and full of cum now? Are you ready to squirt out all that nasty cum for Nurse Nancy? Hmm? Would you like to cum all over Nancy's big tits?" She caresses them, glancing between them and me. "Is your cock going to pump big white globs of cum all over Nancy's big sexy tits? Would you like that?" She pushed her breasts together with one arm and pointed at her cleavage with the other. "Are you going to squirt your cum right here?"

She reached down for the oil from the floor and dripped some more onto my penis. I gasped and jerked when it first touched me. Then she capped the bottle and reached for my penis and started to stroke the full length of it with both hands, pausing at the top to squeeze the head and rotate her hand over it. She keeps stroking like this as she looks straight into my eyes.

"Cum for me. Cum for Nurse Nancy. Squirt your cum all over her big tits. That's right, squirt your cum all over me." My hips pump furiously and I start to cum. Nancy pointed my penis at her breasts and thick white ropes jetted out and splashed on her breasts as she watched and grinned. She continued to stroke the shaft as I came, stopping just below the head.

"Oh god!" I moaned.

"Oh yes!" Nancy cries. "Yes baby cum on me! Cum all over my tits!"

I'm cumming like crazy. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ungghh!"

Her breasts are covered and dripping. She slowly released my penis and ran the tip of her finger through the ejaculate on her breasts, tracing around her nipples, looking back and forth between my face and her breasts. She rubs the white liquid over her entire breasts with both hands, massaging them. Then she paused and looks at me.

"Does your penis feel better now?"

"Mmmm-hmmm."

"Goooooood," she purrs.

Later, when Nancy was dressed and at the door getting ready to leave, she was all business. She handed me a business card. "If you need to make another appointment, just call my office at this number."

"I already have a card," I reply.

"Then give one to a friend!"

She smiled and left, shutting the door behind her.

12