Nurse Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One was a citation from the Navy for meritorious service that read,

MERITORIOUS SERVICE WHILE SERVING AS WATCH COMMANDER AND HARBOR PATROL UNIT LEADING PETTY OFFICER AT NAVAL STATION MAYPORT SECURITY DETACHMENT FROM JUNE 2004 THROUGH AUGUST 2006. PETTY OFFICER MEADOWS WAS ENTRUSTED BY THE COMMANDER WITH THE PRECISE EXECUTION OF ALL POLICE, HARBOR SECURITY, ANTI-TERRORISM, AND FORCE PROTECTION OPERATIONS, ENSURING THE SAFETY OF 16,000 SAILORS, CIVILIANS, AND FAMILY MEMBERS AND THE SECURITY OF OVER THREE BILLION DOLLARS OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTY TO INCLUDE THE WEAPONS MAGAZINE, AIR FIELD, RADIOLOGIC TESTING FACILITY, MAINTENANCE AND TRAINING FACILITIES, AND OVER 30 HOME-PORTED AND VISITING SHIPS. HE SKILLFULLY SUPERVISED 17 POLICE OFFICERS IN OVER 115 INCIDENT COMPLAINT REPORTS AND COUNTLESS CALLS FOR SERVICE, TO INCLUDE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, TRAFFIC CRASH, AND DUI INVESTIGATIONS RESULTING IN A 100 PERCENT APPREHENSION RATE. PETTY OFFICER MEADOWS' DISTINCTIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS, PERSEVERANCE, AND STEADFAST DEVOTION TO DUTY REFLECTED CREDIT UPON HIMSELF AND UPHELD THE HIGHEST TRADITIONS OF THE UNITED STATES NAVAL SERVICE.

In the second frame was a short letter. When Nancy read it, she realized it was from an ordinary citizen.

Jul 8, 2019 - 10:10 am

Thank you. I wanted to express my admiration of all police officers who responded to the scene of my car accident on Friday, 6/17, but in particular Officer Meadows. He was very attentive and helped guide me through a very stressful situation to ensure that I was safe and could prepare for the followup to the accident. Throughout the process he stood out among even the other officers for his calm demeanor and ability to help coordinate the accident investigation and cleanup. While I imagine this is standard practice for Officer Meadows, I'd be grateful if my thanks could be passed on to him and he be commended for his above-and-beyond help in my time of need.

Shelby Mason

Nancy saw the third picture frame held a long citation from the office of the Chief of Police.

On January 2, 2020, Officer Terry Meadows executed a traffic stop on a 2010 Cadillac Escalade because the vehicle had a broken taillight. Because he could not see the interior of the Escalade because of the very dark, tinted windows, Officer Meadows used the speaker system in his vehicle to tell the driver to roll down his window and put his hands out. The driver complied.

When he approached the vehicle, the driver appeared to be very nervous. After asking the driver to exit his vehicle, Officer Meadows quickly looked at the passenger seats and then obtained the man's driver's license and registration, Officer Meadows returned to his vehicle and radioed the station for any wants or warrants on the driver. The driver got back into his vehicle.

The warrant search revealed a warrant for the driver's arrest for failure to appear at a preliminary hearing on a pending charge of spousal abuse as well as a prior felony conviction for drug distribution for which he was out on parole. He requested backup, then returned to the driver and instructed him to exit his vehicle. The driver did so, but then rushed at Officer Meadows.

Officer Meadows deployed the Taser on his belt which stopped the attack, and then began placing the driver in handcuffs.

After placing the driver in handcuffs and then informing him that he was under arrest for failure to appear and for resisting arrest, Officer Meadows placed the driver in the back of his car and then waited for his backup to arrive.

A backup car arrived shortly after that, and Officer Meadows and Officer Greg Conners conducted a legal search of the vehicle. They found two pistols, ammunition, approximately a hundred grams of methamphetamine, and two bags containing approximately a hundred pills each which later tested positive for fentanyl. Officer Meadows then informed the driver he was also under arrest for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and multiple counts of possession with intent to distribute as well as violation of his parole agreement.

Upon questioning by a detective at the station, the driver revealed the structure of the local drug distribution organization including names and locations. This information led to the arrest of fifteen members of the organization and confiscation of large quantities of methamphetamine, cocaine, and fentanyl tablets.

In a situation where his life was in danger, Officer Meadows acted in a professional manner and acted with only the force required to place the driver into custody. In doing so, Officer Meadows enabled the breakup of a major drug operation in the city. Such conduct should serve as a model for every officer on the police force.

Nancy heard Terry chuckle just as she finished reading.

"It reads like I'm some kind of hero, but all I was doing was doing my job. The other officer said I should have just shot the guy because he was about six-six and weighed over three hundred pounds, but I've had that experience and it's not much fun. Way too much paperwork to fill out and too many bad dreams."

"But he might have killed you."

Terry shook his head as he walked over beside Nancy.

"Nah. I didn't see a weapon and he was far enough away from me I had a little time to think. If he'd been much closer though, he wouldn't have been so lucky. A guy that big running at you is considered a lethal threat once he gets to within about twenty feet or so."

"So you'd have shot him then?"

Terry shrugged.

"I don't know because it didn't happen that way. In situations like that, you have maybe a second or two to look at what's happening and decide what to do. It will probably be different every time it happens. Thankfully, it doesn't happen very often, at least it hasn't to me."

Nancy smiled then.

"Well, you should be proud of these commendations. They tell me you're a really good police officer."

Terry's doorbell rang then. Terry said that was probably their pizza so he went to answer it. He came back with a pizza box and a two liter of Pepsi.

"Let's eat here on my coffee table. I probably need to wipe down everything in the kitchen since I haven't been here for a while. I'll go get us some glasses of ice for the Pepsi."

Terry poured them both a glass of soda and then opened the pizza box, inhaled, and then grinned.

"Damn...real food. Oh...sorry about that word, but hospital food doesn't have much taste."

Nancy wasn't thinking when she said, "I know. I hated it too."

Terry looked up then.

"Don't tell me you nurses eat what the patients get."

Nancy realized she'd opened the door and now didn't have much of a choice but to step through and see what happened.

"No, we don't. I had to once a little over a year ago. I had a car accident."

Terry grinned around a mouthful of pizza.

"Well, it doesn't show so they must have fixed you up really good."

Nancy put down her pizza then.

"Terry, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I'm not really very hungry. I think I'll go home now."

Terry dropped his pizza back in the box.

"Nancy, I hit a nerve with what I just said and I'm sorry. This is about what you said you probably couldn't tell me, isn't it?

Nancy nodded.

Terry took her hand in his then.

"Look, Nancy, I've talked to a lot of women who were abused by their boyfriends or husbands. They never wanted to tell me either, but once they did, it was like something changed inside them. They went from being terrified to feeling like they were safe.

"A car accident can do the same thing to a person. That woman I helped, the woman who wrote the letter thanking me, when I got there she was afraid I was going to tell her it was her fault and I was going to take her to jail. She wouldn't tell me how it happened until I finally told her I'd do my best to help her because it didn't look to me like she'd done anything wrong.

"I don't know what happened with your accident, but if you weren't arrested, it wasn't your fault so I don't know why you can't talk about it. I've already told you that you can't shock me. Maybe if you tell me I can help. After all you've done for me, you deserve as much help as I can give you."

Nancy sniffed, then reached for her purse, fished inside it and then said, "Dammit, I don't have any tissues."

Terry said, "Give me a second", and then walked through an open door on the side of the room. He came back with a box of tissues, handed them to Nancy, and then sat back down beside her. He waited until Nancy blew her nose and then squeezed her hand.

"Nancy, what happened to you? I thought we were getting along great until I asked you what happened."

Nancy sniffed again.

"It's just me...well, no, it's you too, or how I know you'll react if I tell you."

Nancy sniffed again and then used another tissue to dab at her eyes.

"If I tell you, you'll never want to see me again."

Terry frowned.

"You're making a lot of assumptions about me that you really shouldn't make. Do you think I'd just kick you out of my life after all you've done for me? You have no idea how many times I wondered what you looked like when I couldn't see you. You have no idea how many times I decided if I didn't look too bad, I might ask you out sometime. You have no idea how many times I rehearsed what I was going to say to you when I did ask you out.

"Well, now that I know what you look like and how you treated me, I'm more interested in you than ever. I'm not going to stop seeing you unless you want me to stop seeing you. Nothing you can tell me is going to change how I feel about you."

As Nancy dabbed at the tears that wouldn't stop, she decided the only way to know if what she'd hoped would come true was to be honest with Terry. It would probably mean losing him, but then, she really didn't have him in the first place.

She looked at Terry then.

"Offic...Terry, I got my nose and both my legs broken in the car accident but that wasn't the worst. The shoulder belt crushed my chest and I had to have surgery. I look terrible there now."

Terry dropped Nancy's hand, scooted closer, and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Nancy, you won't believe this, but men don't stay with a woman because of how she looks dressed or naked. They may start dating her because of how she looks, but men stay with a woman because of who the woman is inside, because of how she acts toward them and other people. I already know how you act toward me. Nothing is going to change that."

Nancy blew her nose again and then pulled another tissue from the box and wiped her eyes.

"That's what Sam said until he saw me the first time. We'd been sleeping together every night until the accident. When he saw what I looked like, he said he wouldn't be home for a while because he was working on a case. When he did come home, he said he was too tired for anything and needed to sleep in the spare bedroom.

Terry's voice changed from sympathetic to harsh.

"Well, first of all, I'm not Sam, and second of all, any man who would turn away from the woman he thought he loved just because she looks different is no man at all, not in my opinion."

Nancy shrugged off Terry's arm and then turned to face him.

"You won't think that after you see me and the only way to prove it is to show you that part of me."

Nancy unbuttoned her shirt and then slowly opened it while she watched Terry's face. When his expression didn't change, she slipped the shirt off her shoulders.

Terry had been watching, but he wasn't looking at Nancy's scars at first. He was looking at the pair of full breasts nestled in the cups of her pink bra. They didn't look any different to him. Both looked the same size and the cleavage between them was pretty sexy.

Terry looked up at Nancy and smiled.

"This was supposed to make me not like you? I don't know how you figure that. You look great."

He chuckled then and tried to put Nancy at ease.

"At least you're not all covered in tattoos. That's one thing that does turn me off -- a bunch of tattoos. There was this one prostitute I arrested once and she tried to get me to let her go by taking off her clothes and...well, I suppose some guys like that sort of thing, but I don't."

Nancy put her fingers under her bra band and then looked at Terry.

"I look this way because of the bra. Without the bra I look really ugly. I'll show you and you'll see."

Terry stopped Nancy from pulling up her bra band.

"Nancy, don't. You're only trying to make me say I don't want you because that's what you've convinced yourself I'm thinking. You think you're ugly and no man would want you so you're trying to prove to yourself that that's the case.

"It might have been the case with Sam, but it isn't with me. I care about you, and probably the best thing I can do is convince you that what I care about is the person you are."

Nancy took her fingers off her bra band then, but she was still frowning.

"You'd make love with me even though I look like I do?"

Terry nodded.

"Sure, if we knew each other better and if I thought that was something you wanted."

Nancy was still frowning and her voice seemed to be pleading with Terry.

"If I said I do want that and I don't care if we don't know each other very well, would you show me that you want to?"

Terry smiled.

"If I thought that's what you really wanted, yes. I'm not sure if that's the case or not though. You might still be trying to reinforce your opinion because you think I won't like it if we do."

Nancy slipped her bra straps off her arms and then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. When it fell into her lap, she looked up and smiled a little.

"Does this convince you that I want to?"

Terry saw the way her breast was, but he didn't say anything. He just pulled Nancy toward him enough he could kiss her gently on the lips. He didn't close his eyes when he did, and almost smiled when Nancy's eyes opened wide. They were still wide open when he pulled gently away and chuckled.

"Don't you know you're supposed to close your eyes when a man kisses you?"

Nancy looked down.

"I wasn't ready for you to kiss me because I didn't think you'd want to."

Terry chuckled again.

"Well, it's only fair to warn you that I'm going to kiss you again so get ready."

Terry kissed her again, and was surprised at just how ready Nancy was. It started as just a kiss, and ended up with her hand on the back of his head and her tongue trying to work its way into his mouth. When he let it, Nancy found his tongue and then moaned. Terry didn't moan but he felt it all the way down to his cock.

When he pulled away this time, he stroked Nancy's cheek.

"Did that tell you anything about what I think about you?"

Nancy smiled.

"Maybe. Could you show me more?"

Terry grinned.

"I plan on showing you as much as you want to be shown. It would be easier on my bed though."

Nancy was hesitant about taking off her jeans, so to make her feel more at ease, Terry turned off the bedroom light, took of his clothes, and then kissed Nancy again. Nancy melted into his embrace and Terry felt her nipples pressing into his chest. She didn't resist when he unfastened the button and zipper of her jeans. When he started working them down over her hips, she whispered, "I'll have to do this. They fit pretty tight."

Terry heard Nancy sit down on the bed and then the rustle of fabric for a while. When Nancy whispered, "OK, they're off", he sat down on the bed beside her.

"Nancy, I do need to know one thing. Are there any places that are still too sensitive to be touched? The last thing I want to do is hurt you."

Nancy stroked Terry's arm.

"I don't think so, but nobody has touched me since my accident besides me. We'll just have to find out."

Terry stretched out beside her and stroked over her stomach.

"Does this hurt?"

Nancy giggled.

"No, it tickles."

Terry moved his hand up to her left breast. He felt the slightly puckered skin where the surgery had been done, stroked it gently, and then moved up to Nancy's nipple.

"How about this?"

Nancy moaned, "No ...I didn't know if it would feel the same way or not, but it does. Do it some more."

Terry took his time because he truly didn't want to hurt Nancy. What he found out is that she seemed to be aroused by almost anything he did. If he kissed her, she opened her mouth and moaned when their tongues touched. If he brushed one of her nipples, Nancy would moan or catch her breath. After a little of that, Terry felt her hand searching down his belly. When Nancy found his rigid cock, she whispered, "I guess I was wrong about how you would see me."

Terry lightly pinched Nancy's nipple and when she jerked, he whispered back.

"I told you that you were. Nancy, I'm not making love to just your body. I'm making love with the woman you are."

Nancy didn't say anything more because she couldn't. For a while, she had all these thoughts running through her head.

Is Terry doing this just to make me feel better about myself?

Will he still think the same way after it's over?

What if he doesn't think the same way? What will I do then?"

Those questions kept running through her head until Terry closed his lips around her right nipple and sucked gently at the same time his hand slipped down over the hair on her mound and then between her lips. The sensations of both collided in her mind and forced everything else out. It was a feeling she'd not had since before her accident and she didn't remember it being this intense.

It got even more intense when Terry entered her with his middle finger, stroked in and out a few times, and then slipped that finger up over her inner lips and then to her clit. Nancy shivered when his finger slipped over the folds of her inner lips, and then gasped when Terry stroked beside her clit. She couldn't concentrate on anything except the feelings that raced from her clit to her core, tightened it into a knot, and left her holding her breath until the sensations died down a little.

No sooner had that happened than she felt Terry's finger slipping inside her again, then a feeling of being stretched as a second finger entered her. Nancy couldn't stop her hips from rocking into Terry's hand and when he curled his fingers up and stroked inside her a few times, she couldn't stop the loud moan that slipped from her throat.

Terry was doing what he'd always done when he made love to a woman, but Nancy was different. Everything he did seemed to make her gasp or moan or rock her hips or spread her thighs wider. He was also aware that the hand that encircled his stiff cock was beginning to stroke faster, fast enough he was having to try to ignore it. After a while, ignoring what Nancy was doing was impossible.

Terry kissed Nancy, and then whispered, "Nancy, slow down a little."

He curled his fingers up inside her passage then, stroked the little rough pad there a few times, and then heard Nancy whisper, "I can't slow down. I need you. I need you right now."

When Terry knelt between Nancy's spread thighs, she found his cock and guided it to her entrance. When Terry pushed in gently, Nancy moved her body up and down a little, and then pushed up until his cock head slipped inside her a little. When Terry pushed in some more, Nancy caught her breath and then moaned out that breath as she felt Terry's cock entering her.

A fleeting thought sped across her mind before disappearing into an oblivion of sensations. It had never felt this way with Sam. That thought was there for only half a second. Then she felt Terry pulling his cock out of her and that sensation made her shudder.

Terry was experiencing sex like he'd never dreamed it could be. Always before, he'd aroused the woman until she was ready for him and then he'd stroked away until he could tell she was about ready to cum. Sometimes it was hard to tell when she was ready because she'd just lie there while he stroked away and then suddenly shriek and shake a little.