Nurse Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy was doing everything but just lie there under him. Terry felt her hands on his back, first just moving up and down in time with his strokes, but then reaching down to grab his hips as Nancy lifted her body up into each stroke.

He usually kissed a woman too, but after a while, he couldn't kiss Nancy because she started to quietly babble.

"Oh God..."

"Oh...Oh....Oh..."

"Oh God don't stop"

By the time Terry heard Nancy tell him not to stop, he was way past being able to stop anyway. He'd been holding back the sensations of Nancy's jerking body and the contractions around his cock. When he heard her say, "Don't stop", he lost control of everything.

Terry rammed his cock inside Nancy as deep as it would go and then felt the surge racing up his shaft. Just as that happened, Nancy gasped, held her breath, and then started to raise her body up off the bed. She stayed there until Terry pulled back out but she only made it half way down.

At the same time Terry pushed his cock inside Nancy for the next spurt, she cried out and raised her body even higher. Terry groaned as the second spurt flew out of his cock and inside Nancy. He didn't get the chance to pull out for the third. Nancy was gyrating under him so fast all he could do was keep his cock inside her and groan again as the third and fourth spurts raced up his shaft and inside Nancy's grasping passage.

Nancy did ease back down on the mattress then and that pulled Terry's cock mostly out. When he pushed it back inside her just because it felt good to do that, Nancy cried out again, lifted herself into his stroke, and shuddered.

That happened three more times before Nancy eased back down on the bed and stayed there. Terry was still feeling little contractions around his cock though. After a while, Nancy sighed.

"God...it's been so long since I felt this way except I don't remember it ever feeling like this before."

Terry chuckled.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing? For me it was pretty fantastic."

Nancy pulled Terry down until he was lying on top of her, and then she sighed.

"Umm...definitely a good thing."

Terry kissed her and then smiled.

"So, how about if we order breakfast for two delivered tomorrow morning?"

"You want me to stay with you tonight?"

Terry chuckled.

"Well, I sure as hell don't want you to leave, not after this."

}|{

It was a week later that Dr. Bailey checked Terry's right eye and then said he'd certify him for duty. Dr. Madison agreed, and gave Terry the name and number of a plastic surgeon he said could make Terry's scars to away. That night after Nancy had shuddered out another orgasm that also left Terry breathless, he told her he was going back to work.

"I called the station and they said they'd put me on nights. That way, we'll both be home during the day and we can be together. You know, it would be a lot easier if you just moved in with me. What would I have to do to convince you to do that?"

Nancy stroked his back.

"All you'd have to do is ask."

"OK, I'm asking. Will you move in with me?"

Nancy smiled.

"Even with my ugly boob how it is?"

Terry nodded.

"Well, it's not ugly to me and besides, I've become really attached to that boob."

"I thought you said they didn't matter."

Terry cupped Nancy's breast and smiled when she shivered.

"They don't matter except to remind me that the woman I met before I could see her turned out to be more woman than I ever imagined."

Terry felt Nancy sliding her hand down his belly. When she reached his cock, she said, "How about if you imagine this getting all nice and hard again and then imagine making love to me again."

Terry slipped his hand between Nancy's thighs and curled up his fingers until he felt her entrance.

"Whatever you need, Nancy. I'll be here. All you have to do is ask."