Librarian Linda Peterson

Story Info
The school librarian has extracuricular affairs.
3.2k words
4.38
10.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers

All characters are 18 or older.

This collection of stories is set at St. Benedict's and can be read in any order. Categories will vary from story to story as appropriate.

St Benedict's is a rich kid boarding school where lost-cause rich kids go to be babysat. They are bad students and grades don't matter. The teachers and staff are equally bad, with low expectations.

The unofficial motto is: "Where rebels thrive and trouble is the norm"

Librarian Linda Peterson

The bell rang signaling the start of class. I looked around my library. Students sat scattered around at desks and carrels. The library was a popular option for study hall for students with open periods.

"Hi, Mrs. Peterson." My library assistant for this period was Wendy Peal. "How are you today? You look great in that dress. Is it new? It really shows off your curves." Wendy said the last in a lower voice.

She had a crush on me, and always tried to flatter me.

"Thank you, Wendy, I just got it." I did a little spin, flaring the hem a bit. It showed some of my stocking-covered legs as it rose.

Wendy stared as my legs were exposed. She had a major crush on me, and I teased her by offering her glimpses.

"What looks better, my stocking-clad thighs, or how my cleavage shows? Or maybe my butt?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Uhmm, it's hard to say," she cleared her throat. "It all looks so good."

"Why, aren't you a dear?" I leaned over and patted her on the cheek. Her eyes locked onto my cleavage, the swell of my exposed breasts the target of her fixated gaze. I shimmied a bit just to tease her.

"Now then, how about you get to your tasks? Lots of books to put away."

She sighed and said, "Yes Ma'am. Right away."

Wendy went to do her tasks. I stood at the circulation desk and watched the students studying. My mind drifted as I watched them. I daydreamt of the running back for the St. Benedict Angels, Quinten Reale. A senior on the team, I had an ongoing affair with the 18-year-old stud. Tall and handsome, he often took care of my needs. Sometimes just him; other times, he'd bring a couple of his teammates to DP me, or on the rare occasion, to run a train on me.

My pussy was wet thinking about the things that I let him do to me.

After a while, Wendy returned to the desk. "All done, Mrs. Peterson."

"Thank you, Wendy. You are always so helpful."

"Is there something...else I can do for you? I've been really good." She had a hopeful look on her face.

"I suppose. You have been a good little girl. Get down there."

She giggled in glee and scrambled to kneel under the circulation desk. I pulled a stool over and sat on the edge. "You have 20 minutes, and don't make me cum. I'm saving myself for later."

"Please, Mrs. I really want you to squirt on my face!"

"No. Do as you are told. Edge me only."

Some of her enthusiasm diminished, she pulled my dress up over her head. Her hands slid up my silk stockings, her strong finger caressing my legs. I'll need to have her give me a massage sometime. Her long, piano fingers pressed the flesh of my thighs, pushing my legs apart.

She gasped when she saw her target. My pussy was bare. I'd gone without panties today in anticipation of Quentin. Wendy's view was of my slippery, wet pussy lips under my dress.

Her head bulged out the front of my dress obscenely. No one coming to the desk would see her there.

Wendy licked at my lips, her tongue teased me, sliding up and down. She teased me, slowly licking me, parting my generous folds with her tongue. My labia are oversized, and hang down when I stand and don't wear underwear. She sucked one after the other into her mouth, gently nibbling on them, tugging at them with her teeth.

She knew just how to tease me. I'd been letting her eat me out for most of the school year. She wanted more; I knew. But I only had eyes for Quentin and his marvelous cock. Wendy wanted more, but I was stringing her along, using her for my own pleasure. She was good at it too. Her tongue was magical on my pussy. She did this thing with her tongue that drove me crazy, she'd curl it up around my clit.

I sat there on the edge of the stool, Wendy's head pressed up against me. Her tongue was working wonders. She alternated between licking my lips and sucking on my clit. I was slowly building up toward my climax. I tapped her head each time I thought I was getting close, signaling her to back off.

My juices were running out of me, spurred on by the teenage tongue lapping at me.

I glanced at the clock, five minutes to go before the bell.

"Wendy, time to come out now." She pulled back and groaned.

She stood before me, her face glistening with my pussy juice. I ran a finger along her lips. She shivered and lolled her head. I sucked myself off my finger. "Mmmm, I taste good, don't I?"

"The best Mrs. Peterson. I could eat you all day long, and never get tired of you."

I handed her a folded slip of paper. "I need you to give this to Quentin. It's urgent that he gets it before the end of the day."

She nodded. There was a sadness on her face. Wendy knew what the note was for.

I'm not completely heartless towards the girl. I leaned in to hug her. "You did a very good job today. It felt wonderful."

She smiled. "Now, I want you to let my juices dry on your face. Don't wash your face until tonight."

"Yes ma'am!" She whispered.

****

Wendy rushed to her next class. Quentin was in English class with her. She unfolded the slip to confirm what she knew was written on it.

-- Meet me in the back room after school. I'll be waiting. Bring a friend or two who have some stamina. LP--

She wished Mrs. Peterson would send her notes like this.

Walking into the class, she slid the note on his desk as she walked to her seat.

Quentin glanced up at her and nodded, leaving the note untouched.

Ms. Jones started lecturing the class.

****

I got ready for my after-school session with Quentin, or Que as he liked to be called.

The back room of the library held the back collection of magazines and prep areas for making signs and laminating for teachers. I had a table tucked away in the corner with a blanket and a couple of pillows.

"Yo, Mrs. P!"

Quentin and two of his teammates strutted into the back room. He grabbed me in a bear hug, lifting me off the ground. His strong arms lifted me effortlessly. "How's my favorite librarian?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm better now Que."

He set me down. His hands slipped down to my butt. His hands gripped each cheek, pulling them apart. "Mrs. P., Jimmy here has never done anal. How do you feel about breaking him in?"

I looked over at Jimmy. The kicker for the football team, he wasn't tall and muscular like Que was. Average height, and kind of scrawny, for a football player. "Come here, Jimmy."

I felt his crotch. He was already hard. "So, you want to fuck my ass?"

He reached around and grabbed one of my ass cheeks. "I've been dreaming of your ass. I see it wiggle as you walk and I just want to bite your juicy ass."

My sphincter tensed; it was preparing to be invaded by his cock. "I think we can take care of that for you." I looked to the remaining player, "Hi Billy, nice catch in the last game." Billy was a wide receiver and he'd caught a 40-yard pass and ran it in for a touchdown.

He beamed at my compliment. "Thanks, Mrs. P, it was a personal record for me."

"And what about you? You ready to fuck the shit out of me?"

"Hell yeah. The cheerleaders won't give us the time of day. They are all lezzing out with Ms. Trapp in Home Ec. I need to clear my pipes; I'm getting backed up!"

"A poet as always, Billy."

"Strip for us, Librarian," Que said. He pulled out his phone and played stripper music, "Girls, Girls, Girls". That song was literally twice his age. The classics never go out of style.

I swayed to the beat, undoing the buttons of my dress, each one revealing more of my bra-covered breasts. The lacy fabric held my large breasts in place. They weren't quite as firm as when I was 18, but they still enticed the eye.

I slipped the dress off my shoulders. It fell to the floor, puddling at my feet. I stood there in just my bra and low heels, swaying to the hair metal beat of Motley Crüe. I reached back and unhooked the bra. Shrugging my shoulders, the cups fell into my hands.

I threw it aside. Que stepped up and held me gently. "Mrs. P, you are a beautiful woman." His hand cupped my breast, squeezing it. His lips touched mine.

"Que, please. I've been waiting all day. I need you and your friends to fuck me. Feel my pussy, feel how wet I am for you."

His hand left my breast, sliding along my belly toward my soaking, wet pussy. His finger parted my lips, collecting moisture. He sucked my juices off his finger. "Yum. Bend over the table, now!"

I practically jumped on the table, legs spread wide for him. "Just ram it in me, Que. Please, I need it." I begged him to take me, to fuck me within an inch of my life.

He finally placed his cockhead at my pussy. I tried to push back onto it, but he held me firmly to the table. His cock teased me, pushing in, then pulling out. "Please," I whimpered.

Without further ado, he pushed into me in a single push. My wet cunt accepted him, stretching around his long, thick cock. The force pushed my hips against the edge of the table. There'd be a bruise there tomorrow, but right now he pounded me.

Grunting with exertion, he slammed into me, his thighs slapped against mine every time he thrust into me.

"I love your tight MILF pussy, Mrs. P!"

"Fuck me, Que, fill me up with your spunk."

"You'll be dripping with cum when I'm done with you."

He fucked me for what felt like forever. I always lost any sense of time when his cock filled me. It could be hours for all I'd know.

His hands held my shoulders pulling me to him as he slammed deep, and pushed against my cervix. His hot seed splashed inside me as his cock spasmed.

He collapsed on my back. His sweaty muscled body pressed me to the table. His hot breath teased my neck.

Billy stepped up to take Que's place. "Okay teach, you ready for the Hog?" Billy called all the staff at St Benedict's 'teach' whether they were a teacher or not. I'd even heard him call Nurse Simmons 'teach' one day.

Billy's cock wasn't particularly long, but it was the thickest I've ever encountered. Thick like a soda can.

He pulled me up and laid me on my back, my ass at the edge of the table. His cock was aligned with my pussy. He placed the head of the Hog at my pussy. He spread my lips and pressed inside me. Every time he'd fucked me before, it was like he was splitting me in two. This time was no different.

"Take it slow, Billy. I feel like you are going to break me."

"I know the drill, Teach. You ain't the first cunt I've fucked."

He slowly pushed his girthiness inside. My pussy walls were screaming at me, nearly stretched to their limit. But he knew what he was doing, and never pushed me farther than I could take.

He finally inserted his entire dock inside me. "Billy, hold right there. Let me adjust to you."

He didn't wait long and pulled out. My aching pussy was relieved that he was gone, then he pushed back in.

He built up a rhythm and started fucking me in earnest.

He fucked me for several minutes. He was so thick that I always hoped he'd finish fast to give my aching pussy a break.

When I thought I'd need to tell him to stop, he pulled his fat cock out of my abused pussy. He sprayed me with his seed, splashing my belly, and a spurt or two hit my tits.

I laid there breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath.

Que said, "Come out here, Wendy!"

My head popped up in surprise. What was Wendy doing here?

Que looked at me, "I saw her peeking around the corner. The little pervert got quite a show. Now she's going to help clean you up."

"Que, no she doesn't need to do that, I have towels here."

"No, Mrs. P, she has to earn it. Don't worry, you'll enjoy it."

Wendy shuffled in, her face red with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Peterson. I read the note." She came over to me, her eyes on the cum on my body.

"Clean her up Wendy. Lick all of Billy's come off Mrs. P's body." Que pushed her down. Wendy looked at me, her face was flushed red, but she had a smile. She slurped Billy's cum up. Her tongue danced over my skin. She moved to my breasts and caressed them, rubbing the cum into them. Her hands massaged me, working the jizz in like moisturizer. She took my nipple in her lips, sucking at it like she was nursing from it.

I cradled her head in my arms, holding her to my breast. The sensations were driving me crazy. She switched to the other nipple, suckling at it.

"Oh Wendy, keep doing that, you're doing great. You like sucking on my tits?"

"I love it. I'd do this for you any time."

Que tapped her shoulder, "Wendy, get the rest."

She looked confused. "I got all of it."

He pointed to my dripping pussy.

"Oh."

"Wendy, suck Que's come out of me." I used my librarian voice, commanding her to do as she was told.

Her tongue reached out to my pussy lips. Que's cum had been pushed out by Billy's exertions, and I was coated with cum.

She quickly had me clean, and pulled my lips apart to get at the creamy goodness inside. She sucked my pussy, hovering out what was left from Que's deposit.

When she had it all, she gently licked at my clit, teasing it. She was driving me wild, my body thrashed as her tongue teased me.

"Aghhhh! Fuck, I'm coming." I gushed on her face when she pulled back. She wiped her face and sucked my squirt from her fingers.

"You taste delicious." She kissed me. The taste of my pussy was on her lips.

Que pulled her back. "Jimmy's turn, Mrs. P. You ready to take him in your ass?"

Wendy gasped. "In the butt?"

Que laughed. "Don't sound so surprised, Wendy. Mrs. P. Is a little freak. Sit back and watch. Maybe you'll be inspired to try."

"Que, you and Billy hold my legs up. All the way up, spread them wide." Jimmy stepped up between my lewdly spread legs and positioned himself at my sphincter. His cockhead pulsed against my anus. He was raring to go.

"Wendy, be a dear and help me lube up. I need lots of lubrication on my asshole, and Jimmy needs to have it applied to his cock."

"Uhm, okay, Mrs. Peterson." Her voice was shaky. She got the lube and squirted it on her hands. She started with Jimmy. She stroked his hard length, thoroughly coating him. His cock shined.

Next, she rubbed around my asshole. Her fingers pressed into it. My sphincter tightened. I shivered at her touch. My body was anticipating Jimmy's cock invading my ass, pressing into it.

Wendy slipped a finger inside. It slid in easily with the lube. She rotated as she slid it in and out. Another finger in. She was stretching me, preparing me to take Jimmy's cock.

"Okay Wendy, that's enough. Let Jimmy have his turn."

Jimmy took Wendy's place and once again placed his cockhead at my entrance. He pressed slowly in, the fat head pushing me open. I pushed out to make it easier for him to enter my ass.

Suddenly, his whole head popped in. "Wait there a minute Jimmy, give me some time to adjust."

"Yes ma'am," he said.

After a minute, I said, "Now Jimmy, push in. Slowly. Until you are all the way inside me. Don't stop until you are all the way in."

"Okay."

He slid in, slowly filling my anal cavity. His cock filled my ass as he pushed in. The feeling of fullness is something I love. It's different from having a cock in my pussy. My sphincter gripped his cock, and the feeling of fullness was intense.

Finally, he was all the way in my ass. He pulled out until just his head was inside.

"Fuck my ass, Jimmy. Ram your hard cock in me."

He started fucking me, sliding in and out. His pace was hesitant as if he was afraid to hurt me.

"It's okay, Jimmy, you can fuck my ass. My tight asshole can take what you've got, don't worry about that."

"Okay, Mrs. Peterson." He sped up and fucked me properly. Jimmy's dick filled my back channel.

He pumped at my ass for several minutes, until he said, "Mrs. P., I'm gonna cum!"

"Jimmy do it, cum in my ass!"

"I'm cumming!" He spasmed as his cock squirted into my ass. He leaned on me, breathing hard. "That was amazing, Mrs. Peterson. Thank you!" He kissed me quickly.

"You're welcome, dear. I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did." I smiled at him. "Now, slowly, pull out. Wendy, get a towel ready. Clean Jimmy's nice cock."

"Yes ma'am." She knelt before him, cleaning his penis. Surprisingly, she took her time with it, caressing him as much as cleaning. By the time she was done, Jimmy was hard again. She kissed the tip gently.

"Thank you, Wendy, that was nice," Jimmy said to her.

"You're welcome." She blushed at the compliment.

Jimmy pulled her up and gave her a quick kiss. He whispered in her ear, but I couldn't hear what he said. Wendy giggled and turned to leave. "I'll see you tomorrow, Mrs. Peterson." Before she left, she turned again and waved to Jimmy.

Que said, "Ahh that's cute, Jimmy. You got a little crush on Wendy darling?"

He mumbled something and got his clothes.

Quentin handed me a towel and helped me up. "That was great, Mrs. P. It's always a pleasure to have a roll with you."

"Yes, it was. Thank you, it was just what I needed. You should go now. I'll clean up here."

"See ya, teach," Billy called, not even looking back.

I kissed Que and shooed him out.

alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers