All Comments on 'Nurse Rose’s Sexual Awakening'

by EroticExperience69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EroticExperience69EroticExperience69almost 3 years agoAuthor

Part 2 coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next meeting.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Good read nice sex. Looking forward to part .02. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great potential. Continue the slow buildup. Rose needs to stock up on sexy lingerie, seamed stockings and killer heels. Some light summer strappy tops would be encouraging. A dam of exotic perfume would be a good idea. Too, he should think about a quiet little hotel in the country side.

spurtmanspurtmanalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous story! I absolutely love stories of mature women and younger men. Look forward to Part 2, and also to reading some of your other stories.

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind comments.

Part 2 is well under way and some of the suggestions are already there.

Blueman5410Blueman5410almost 3 years ago

A good read with a lot of possibilities for the future in possible other chapters to the story....I hope!!

bws1bws1almost 3 years ago

Can't wait for part 2

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69almost 3 years agoAuthor

Part 2 is complete, it has been submitted for publication.

I hope you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This really resonated with me. When I was younger I had an older lover who was a nurse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dream of an older woman to be like that to me. One was close, a former neighbor whose husband was dead and the grown daughters had moved away. I had given her a lift and brushed her braless breasts when she exited the truck (lorry). Later I went to see her and she enjoyed me before I enjoyed her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticExperience69@EroticExperience69
559 Followers
I share the writing of these stories with my husband. Many years ago I started writing about my sexual exploits just for my own memories. I showed them to my husband and he shared his past sexual experiences too. When we discovered Literotica we decided to share them with the ...