Nurse Sally and the Soldier

Story Info
A wounded soldier and woman take over a private ward.
2k words
4.06
1.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrived without anyone noticing. Sack dress, hooded face. She lay there, on her side, unmoving, next to the wounded, dying soldier, staring straight at him. The nurses somehow never thought of telling her to leave or even asking her what she was doing there. Nurse Sally the night nurse, actually went in there with the express purpose of telling her to leave.

"Leave this ward. Leave him alone." she meant to say.

Somehow she didn't do that. Somehow she found herself outside the private ward, having done her checks, topped up the morphine drip but not having told the woman to leave.

Somehow she had forgotten the woman entirely and thus did not enter any comment into the Incident Register at the Nurses Station. In fact, no one did anything. Not even the super sexy Dr Grant. He walked in, noticed the woman, nodded to her, checked the charts and walked out, immediately forgetting the woman, but being surprised that the soldier had not died and, in fact looked like recovering despite the terrible wounds he had sustained.

Nurse Sally visited the soldier the next night, changed his dressings, noted the rapid improvement of his wounds, topped up the morphine, nodded to the woman and left, forgetting the woman again. She did mention the remarkable improvement of the soldier to Dr Grant when he visited. He went in and checked the facial wound and the damaged eye. Noted that the eye was now moving and responding to light. He updated the soldiers charts, saw the woman, still there.

Dr Grant left the room and went to the Nurses Station forgetting the woman.

Unlike every other evening he walked around the counter of the Nurses Station, took Nurse Sally by the shoulders, pressed downwards. Nurse Sally sank to her knees, unzipped Dr Grant's pants and extracted his cock.

It wasn't the biggest she had ever handled. George the porter was really well hung and she enjoyed sucking him off. When things were quiet George came up looking for "a bit of a massage" as he always put it. The massages usually happened when Georges wife Beth was having her periods.

Dr Grant was married to that very beautiful Angela and Nurse Sally was surprised that Dr Grant was insisting on a massage as he was unfailingly faithful to his wife. It was quite the talk of the hospital, but Nurse Sally did not refuse as he was really sexy and she would be able to claim a very undeniable "score" among Dr Grant's admirers. Male and female if the truth be told. Gerry and Tom lusted after him as much as she and a number of the female staff did. She rolled his foreskin back and was soon swallowing Dr Grants rapidly hardening cock. It did not take long for his cock to get hard, leak pre-cum and be ready for action. She started to nod her head back and forth, tonguing his cock enthusiastically but then he suddenly took over and he wasn't gentle. He locked his hands in her hair and began face fucking her hard, his balls slapping against her chin and his belly against her forehead. He lasted longer than Nurse Sally was used to but she did enjoy the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth so she didn't really mind.

When she felt his cock start to pulse, the prelude to a huge dump of hot, salty cum in her mouth the really unexpected happened. Dr Grant was always polite, friendly and respectful but now:

"Drink it all you dirty, filthy whore! Drink! Drink! Drink!" he growled at her and with every "Drink!" he pumped more cum into her mouth and slammed his cock deep down her throat. She swallowed what seemed like an ocean of cum until he slowed and stopped pumping at her face. There was so much cum that some leaked out of her mouth and onto her breasts. She realised she had really enjoyed that blowjob and the verbal abuse. "A new kink!" she thought to herself.

He let go of her hair, zipped himself up and, as if nothing had happened, instructed Nurse Sally to change the type of dressing on the soldiers face. He also instructed her to ensure that dressing protected the improving eye. He then turned and left.

Nurse Sally got to her feet, straightened her hair and added the instructions to the Incident Register. By the time Dr Grant was out of sight, Nurse Sally had forgotten the "massage" so that when George arrived looking for a massage, she was glad to have a cock in her mouth as it seemed as if she had not had a good face fucking in ages.

She was a bit confused when George noted that she want wearing any lipstick like she normally did, which in his opinion was a good thing because he didn't have to clean the stuff off his cock before going home to his wife. Beth it seemed might be getting suspicious because she was instituting cock inspections when he got home. The upside of that he said, was that his wife was coming around to the idea of giving him a good "massage" when she had her periods. The downside being that Nurse Sally was far better at blowjobs than Beth was and of course variety was a really good thing.

The next night Nurse Sally went into the soldiers room and did the routine checks, changed the dressing as instructed by Dr Grant, noted a very rapid improvement in the soldiers facial wound and also in the terrible abdominal wound. She updated the charts.

Nurse Sally left the ward and immediately forgot the woman, but did find herself a bit horny so after updating the Incident Register so she start a slow, luxurious masturbation session.

Dr Grant arrived and went in to inspect the soldier, he checked the wounds and the dressing, looked at the drip and the morphine still dripping into the drip. The woman pointed at the drip.

"Take off the morphine." Dr Grant nodded. He added this to chart, removed the morphine from the drip and left the room.

By the time he got to the Nurses Station, the whole event was forgotten. He once again went around the counter of the Nurses Station, bent Nurse Sally over her chair, pulled her panties to one side and thrust his cock into her pussy. She was wet because her masturbation session had reached the edging state while Dr Grant was visiting the soldier. For this reason she was on the edge of cumming when Dr Grant thrust into her. She was quite surprised that Dr Grant was actually fucking her. Night shift play was usually just oral, but she didn't complain, not until Dr Grant stuck a dry, hard finger up her arse.

"Ah, fuck! That hurt!" she said, loudly.

"Shut up bitch!" he slapped her backside, hard. Nurse Sally suddenly realised that a bit of roughness and crudity were quite stimulating.

Nurse Sally shut up and Dr Grant slammed into her pussy again and again. And not gently either.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Don't stop!' Nurse Sally forgot her ravaged arse as an amazingly big orgasm hit.

"Ah, FUCK! Breed me! Bastard!"

Dr Grants hand slapped down on her backside again, "Shut up bitch, whore!" And then he came pulsing hot cum deep inside her dripping pussy.

Dr Grants roughness and rude words really stimulated her.

"Definitely a new kink!" she thought to herself.

Dr Grant's cock slowly softened and he pulled out of her leaving a large amount of cum in her pussy, which oozed slowly out of her when she stood up.

Dr Grant, updated the incident register, noting the removal of the morphine and the changes required to the dressings of the healing wounds. He left without a word.

Nurse Sally went to the toilet, cleaned up the mess that Dr Grant had left and went back to the Nurses Station, by which time she had forgotten the incident with Dr Grant entirely.

Again she was pleasantly surprised when Nurse Alice from Geriatrics arrived and insisted that it was her turn to eat Nurse Sally's pussy. Nurse Alice had a bit of a crush on Nurse Sally which accounted for her always insisting that it was her turn to eat Nurse Sally. For the second time that night, the chair was used for sex rather than sitting on. Nurse Alice looked quite astounded when Nurse Sally called her a "pussy eating slut" and ground her pussy against Nurse Alice's face hard. Nurse Alice, known to be a bit of a submissive was very happy when the normally gentle Nurse Sally showed signs of being a dominant. She even suggested that Nurse Sally get a strap on and really show her dominance.

The next night when Nurse Sally went into the soldiers room, his dressings were off and the drip removed. The woman suddenly spoke.

"Your stupid lusts heal my friend here quickly. Its a stop gap when we are not at home. We stimulate you so we can harvest the good stuff for him. Fortunately he is recovered and we don't have to expose ourselves to your obscene lusts any more. Get out of here!"

Nurse Sally shuddered and left the room without updating the charts. She did not back look at the woman.

She got to the Nurses Station and updated the Incident Register having completely forgotten what the woman had said.

Dr Grant arrived sometime later and entered the soldiers room. Seconds later he was back.

"Where is he? The soldier? He is gone."

Nurse Sally looked confused. Before she could respond, Dr Grant reached into his pocket, extracted some lubricant, bent Nurse Sally over the chair, lubricated her arse carefully and then slid a finger into her.

"Mm!" she murmured softly.

He slid his finger in and out slowly a couple of times, added another finger and continued sliding his fingers in an out. Nurse Sally let out soft moan and reached for her clit.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

She nodded.

"You want more?"

She nodded again.

He reached into his pocket and gave her a butt plug.

"Put this in tomorrow when you come on shift. I want to fuck you in the arse after my rounds."

Nurse Sally nodded and slipped the butt plug in just to feel the fit. It was, she though very stimulating.

Having inserted the plug she tried to remember what had happened when when she visited the soldiers room but she couldn't remember going into the room and so she checked the Incident Register. There she discovered that she had discharged him earlier that evening. She told Dr Grant this and he nodded happily.

"Good job! Well done." he said. He signed the Incident Register and left.

No one ever remembered the dying soldier or the strange woman who looked over him. Nurse Sally and Dr Grant did not remember their two fucks but whatever the incident with the soldier and the woman did to Nurse Sally and Dr Grant's minds stayed, continuing to affect their sex lives thereafter.

Dr Grants wife is divorcing him because he insists on calling her a "filthy whore". She also objects to Dr Grant using Nurse Sally's arse regularly.

Nurse Sally uses a pretty pink strap-on to fuck Nurse Alice who is now so in love with her that she wants to move in with her. It is the talk of the hospital but it isn't going to happen because like George the porter, Nurse Sally enjoys variety.

The woman and the soldier returned to their planet which circles Proxima Centauri and were summarily executed by their government for desertion, dereliction of duty and visiting an embargoed planet. A report was submitted to the Galactic Federation.

The matter was discussed by representatives of the Galactic Federation who agreed that the incident was so minor that Earth authorities were unlikely to recognize the incident as coming from space and would thus continue to remain unaware of the Federation. The Federation members had long agreed that discovery of the Federation by the species inhabiting Earth was to be avoided at all costs. After all who would want to have to deal with those crude, vicious barbarians?