Nurse Violet's Shocking Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you looking over at our two guests, here, let me help you," she said with a smile. Reaching down to push on something, he felt the table twitch and then suddenly he was in motion as it began to slowly turn in place. She pushed on it and slowly, inexorably, it rotated until he was looking down at the women between his open legs. Both of them stared at this direct, straight-on unobstructed view of his genitals with wide eyes.

"Oh my god," the newcomer said and her friend nodded her head.

For the nth time that night, Dave died inside.

Almost as soon as it came to a stop, there was a buzz from the door. Now behind him, he couldn't see anything but he heard it open as Nurse Violet let yet _another_ person into the increasingly cramped space.

"Thank you for coming," she said with a genuine smile in her voice.

"Anytime, Violet, always happy to help with these jobs. Your messenger told me you were almost ready and the timing worked out great," the new feminine voice said. Dave's insides churned, how many people was she going to cram into this space, and how many would see his shame up close like this? After a moment, he realized the woman's friend must have been that messenger. But who did she send her to?

"This one has been a handful tonight but I've had good luck collecting what we need. Here, take a look." Dave could see her come around to collect the little bowl with his mix of cum and prostate fluid and take it back to show to the new guest.

"Oh! Looks like this one needed it, that's a good collection," she replied and he could hear the newcomer setting the bowl down. "Let me get out of this..."

He could hear some rustling behind him but of course couldn't see anything. Looking at the two outsider women in the corner, neither was looking at him at the moment, both were watching what was happening behind him. There was the sound of a zipper and then both women's mouths dropped open. The first one murmured "oh my..." and the new voice behind them chuckled.

"Thanks, sweety, I appreciate it. Your friend told me you two were getting a show, do you know our special guest?" There was some more rustling behind him as the first woman answered.

"No, we just saw him checking us out earlier," she began and Dave tried to protest at the unfairness, but his words were unintelligible through the gag and she continued, "but when we saw him in here, I guess the nurse lady noticed."

"I thought they might enjoy a closer look at this naughty boy getting a little discipline during his milking," Nurse Violet's unmistakable voice said with an unmistakable smile in it. "She's been quite the helper," she added for the newcomer's benefit.

"Oh good, I do like an engaged audience," the voice said and the rustling stopped. Dave could hear someone walking towards him moments before a pair of hands rested on his shoulders from behind him. Struggling in his seat, he strained to look up and there was a new face. It was upside down, but he could see she was smiling and something about her seemed familiar.

"Well hello there," she said, then glanced over at the hand clutching the item Nurse Violet had placed in it after gagging him. "That's our safety totem, I assume? Just nod for me if that's right," she added after he tried to answer out loud but only made noises through the gag.

He nodded.

"That's good to know, honey, I hope you won't need to use it tonight. I understand you've produced what we need tonight?" She looked at him quizzically then laughed at the unmistakable look of confusion on his face. "Oh, don't worry about it. I can see you did a fine job." Confused he cocked his head at her, still trying to place where he knew her from.

She patted one of his shoulders lightly, then stood up straight. "Well, you've worked so hard for me little one, it would be a shame to waste all that effort. Let's go ahead and get started."

With that, she stepped back and he could hear her walking around the table. He arched his neck and tried to see her and as she came into sight, he saw that she was naked. She walked slowly, running her hand along his arm, staying close to the table. He shivered at the touch as she ran a finger down past the junction of his arm and torso and then began working her way down. Her face was striking and rang all kinds of bells in his head but he just couldn't quite place her.

Her bare ass came into view as she continued to circumnavigate his spread shape on the chair and he stared but still couldn't-

She reached the end of his right leg and turned to him. "Have I mentioned how glad I am that we get to meet? You caught my eye earlier, I remember you now."

But it wasn't her words that had the biggest impact on him, with a burst of adrenaline, he realized where he had seen her before because when she turned, the big cock hanging between her legs came into view and it clicked.

It was the woman in the window of the room where he'd been trying to decipher the prices, the one who had smiled at him with interest when he-

He stared in shock and watched her continue around and come to a stop between him and the two women watching, between his legs.

She smiled warmly down at him and touched his hip with one hand while idly stroking her slowly growing penis.

"Well, if I didn't, let me just say right now that I'm looking forward to this."

Dave swallowed.

12