Nursed back to Health Pt. 07

Story Info
Jake enjoys Gwen completely as they get answers.
8.3k words
4.88
8.9k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xrdxx
xrdxx
127 Followers

Gwen quietly held me against her warm bust, filling me with the cream of her milk. After minutes of drinking her in her flow showed no signs of ebbing, but she stepped back, pulling the giant mouth-filling teat away and replacing it with its leaking partner. My lips squeezed down, savoring the size and texture of the huge nipple between them, feeling the flood of milk pour down my throat and spill out of my mouth--there was hardly room to hold any in my mouth with how much space her nipple took up. Gwen held me tight, fingers in my hair, almost smothering me in soft, pale titflesh.

Minutes passed, I could feel my stomach filling with sweet, rich milk. Finally, with a sigh, she pulled her second breast back. Her hands extricated from my hair and she rested them on top of the long slope of her breasts. Her nipples were red and swollen from my sucking, still dripping white milk.

"I'm sorry, Jake." She told me sadly. "I'm sorry."

"I'M sorry!" I insisted, "I..."

"No..." she silenced me, "this was me. This was my choice. Cooper's not wrong, you're a patient, I'm a caregiver and... I'm sorry you're just cute and hot and I got carried away and..."

"It's okay, Gwen. I was here with you the whole time. You gave me so much more than just my health back. I appreciate all of this. I'm sorry it put you in this situation."

Gwen approached me again and hugged me tightly, her breasts surrounding my head, the right boob spilling over my chest, still dribbling milk. She held me for a minute, until I finally had to wiggle to catch my breath.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to suffocate you. I'm used to being big but this is something else."

"What happened?" I asked.

"During my daily checks Cooper has definitely noticed my breasts getting bigger and heavier all week. More productive. But the dose of the medication for me is always lower in the second week of a shift and she didn't think there'd be a need to adjust it. After your lunch treatment it was time for my measurements and dosing. I always sit under observation for a few minutes and..."

Her voice quavered for a second.

"When my body starts to react to the medicine I always feel something. Warmth and pressure in my breasts. And looking back now I think I'd been feeling some of that all week but just mixed in with... with the pleasure of feeding you. But today it was different. My breasts began to feel hot. And the pressure was uncontrollable. Like growing pains but... intense. Acute. It was more than just feeling them fill, I could feel, I could see them growing. My skin stretched like scratching an itch but all over them. My nipples were on fire with the pressure building up behind them, and before I knew it they were erupting right there in front of Cooper, milk was shooting out of me and they wouldn't stop. I could feel myself getting hungry and thirsty right there in the moment as my body was transforming everything it could into..." she rubbed her hands in big circles on top of her breasts, "into these."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"They don't hurt anymore. The growth has been slowing down, but, well, you can see the leaking hasn't stopped," she reached down and held a nipple in her hand, the long teat filled her small palm as her fingers wrapped around the leaking red faucet, barely able to close around it. "But of course Cooper was concerned. No one has ever had a reaction like this before. She began grilling me on everything about this week. Everything she shot down as a cause and I was just there in front of her, hungry and thirsty, with my boobs aching and stretching off my chest, milk spraying out of me and... I finally gave up and told her. I told her I'd given you a blowjob. She just went icy instantly. She asked me if it was just once. I said no... several. She was stone cold and told Erica to get me some food and water and... then we came over here."

I puzzled over he description for a moment. It was arousing to hear about the sudden growth of her already gigantic breasts into the milk-filled titans that now dripped in front of me. But it was twinged with the sorrow of knowing the pain she felt in the moment, and the fear and curiosity at Cooper's interrogation.

"Does Cooper think the uh... what we've been doing is related?"

Gwen nodded, "I think so... I mean, that's why she took that semen sample from you."

The minutes buried in Gwen's breast had distracted me from the abuse of Cooper's furious beating of my cock.

"So what happens now?" I asked looking into her eyes. "Are you... okay?"

Gwen signed and put a calming hand on my shoulder, but couldn't do so without breast colliding with my face.

"I don't hurt anymore. It's a warmth, and there's like, a tingling and pressure inside of me. But... I don't know what else is going to happen. People get in pretty deep trouble for this kind of thing."

"I'm sorry Gwen, I would never... I never wanted you to get in trouble. If I had known..."

She shook her head, "it's my fault. I'm sorry I got carried away. I'm sorry I brought you into this."

"Don't, please," I said, "these have been some of the best weeks of my life... which is something considering I've been laid up with a broken leg."

A sweet smile came over her face. "Still, Jake. I'm sorry."

She stepped back from me and looked down at her breasts. They must have been so large that even the full length of her nipples must have been partially eclipsed from her view by the mountain of tit hanging off her chest.

"I should pump to see if I can stop this leaking, then I'll get us some dinner. I'm still very hungry."

She looked around in the cabinets. Ultimately she grabbed a two scrubs tops and put one over each breast, tying them off below her nipples to catch the flow of milk. They instantly became dark and wet as she soaked into them. The she draped herself in a hospital gown, tying it off around her neck. She paused at the door looking back at me as she lingered.

"I'll see you again soon."

Gwen returned maybe half an hour later pushing a cart loaded with food. She served me a fairly typical portion but had several more plates for herself. She removed the gown covering herself after she closed the door. Her breasts were bare and no longer dripping--she must have pumped enough for relief. They seemed subtly softer, maybe bulging less firmly at their tops, but her blue veins were still more prominent than ever under the taut white skin of her tits.

"Is it okay if I just... hang out in here tonight?" She asked taking a seat surrounded by food. "I don't think I can handle being around anyone else right now."

"Sure," I told her. "Whatever you need."

She ate ravenously and gulped down glass after glass of water--which I guess makes sense, her body had to fuel this surge in growth somehow.

"So this hasn't happened before? I mean the way Erica jokes..."

Gwen shook her head and swallowed a bite. "I mean... we all feel this... heightened arousal. But I don't think anyone has crossed the lines we have. Most of the people with broken bones aren't handsome young men, you know."

"Sorry to ask."

"It's okay," she assured me, "and that's just Erica's personality. And I definitely don't want to deal with her tonight."

We kept eating and chatting the way and by the end of Gwen's dinner feast she seemed happily distracted and things felt almost normal again.

The evening waxed on and tiredness began to set in for both of us. Gwen began to set up an IV drip with some bags of saline.

"Do I need that?" I asked.

"Uh-uh," she shook her head, "I think I'm still feeling dehydrated from this," she swept her hand in front of her, but unused to her new enormity she accidentally slapped her breast, sending a rippling bounce through her huge boob.

She set the chair at the side of the room up as a recliner and tossed some pillows around, then sat back and set the IV drip into her own arm.

"Old technique from nursing school to prevent hangovers," she winked at me as she settled in. As she relaxed her breasts spread forward and drooped slightly to the sides. She shifted slightly, eventually settling on resting her arms on top of her boobs.

"Are you going to be comfortable like that?"

"Oh yeah, I can sleep anywhere. Good night Jake. Thanks for making today okay."

I slept restlessly, waking up throughout the night. Gwen, however, seemed exhausted from her growth spurt, totally passed out in the chair. Each time I awoke I had to to steal a glance at the slumbering goddess in the faint glow of the monitors in the room. At first it was hard to tell if it was a shift in her position but her breasts seemed to hang lower and project further every few hours. In the early hours of the morning it was certain Gwen was continuing to grow. Her breasts had expanded filling her lap and resting on her thighs. In the dim light her nipples looked humongous, scrunched and wrinkled in the cool hospital air, and seemingly also fighting to contain the pressure behind them. By dawn she was leaking again, a trickle of white milk clinging to her nipples and rolling along the curvature below before dripping onto the floor past the chair.

Before long Gwen awoke, she yawned and stretched, and I could see the muscles at the top of her chest strain against the weight of breast below.

"Good morning, Gwen," I told her.

"Good... whoa," she was distracted as soon as she looked down. "That's a lot of boob."

"Are you okay?"

She nodded, "yeah, they don't feel as hot, but I sure feel full." She pulled the IV out of her arm, finding a bandaid on a table next to her. She used her arms to heave herself up our of the chair and took a second to find her balance against breasts more massive than ever.

I admired her in complete awe. Her breasts ballooned far in front of her torso, hanging down all the way to her hips. With her arms to her sides I could only just see her hands peeking out beneath them. Each areola alone would have been a large breast on a normal woman, puffing out slightly in their own pink curve from the pale surface of breast behind them. At their centers her nipples were proud, red and huge, puckered and drooling a constant flow of milk. While yesterday they could have filled a shot glass they were definitely larger than a whole shot glass now. I admired their texture and felt saliva building eagerly in my mouth.

"Are you ready to help me out Jake?"

Gwen approached me. Although firm, her breasts drooped lower now from sheer size and weight. With effort she used both arms to lift her right breast up to my face and offered me the dripping nipple. I opened up, eager to feel her huge teat filling my mouth. As soon as the heat of her nipple touched my lips the constant leak instantly became an explosive blast, I was forced backwards slightly by the supersoaker of milk in my face. The slightest stimulation from my lips and Gwen's desperation for relief triggered her powerful letdown.

"Oh sorry!" She stepped back as the firehose of milk sprayed out of her tit over my body and the bed. "Hold on."

She struggled to reach her arms to the front of her breasts until her hands finally found purchase on her areola and pulled her spraying nipples into her grasp. Her thumbs and forefingers tried to wrap around the circumference of each nipple, while the other fingers dug into her areolas just behind. She bent over slightly and aimed at the already milk-slick floor and squeezed, unleashing the full torrent of her milk in front of her. She rolled her fingers forward along the length of her nipple. The thickest stream exploded from the center but was accompanied by a fountain of thinner spray from pores all around the tip of her nipple. The force and volume of her milk could be hear splashing on the floor as she milked herself like an animal.

She was unbelievably sexy like that. My cock felt like it had been throbbing hard all night, but watching her unload so much milk from herself, hearing the splatter on the tile, smelling the delicious aroma filling the room, the pulsing of my cock came closer together and stronger until there was no more throbbing, just constant granite hardness in my cock, aching for her body. I couldn't take my eyes off Gwen, but I felt like I must be larger and harder than I'd ever been in my life--more than anyone had ever been?--and I felt slightly light-headed as my body concentrated my blood into my marble penis.

Gwen milked herself for a minute until the forceful spray began to ease, her milk became more viscous and creamy, and she finally released her nipples--also hard and throbbing from excitement--and once again held up her breast. She careful stepped forward, trying not to slip in the mess of her own milk covering the floor between us. I couldn't wait and turned my body to lunge forward and sucked her udder into my mouth.

"Ah-aaaah!" She let out a light scream as my mouth closed on her nipple. Her nipple nearly filled my mouth completely, and I struggled to gulp down cream without drowning.

I had obsessed over her nipples for the last two weeks, but I never imagined an experience like this. They definitely larger than even the previous day, but the thick rubbery teats were responsive to even the slightest pressure, happily releasing her treasure to me. I sucked and swallowed, reveling in the warmth and sweetness in my mouth. My tongue uncontrollably snaked and coiled around her nipple trying to feel as much of their texture as I could. I could even dig my tongue into the tip of her nipple and feel the smooth, hot flesh surrounding me, letting milk flow around my tongue and down my throat.

She had worked through the initial force of her letdown by milking herself, but she had clearly only taken the edge off the volume of milk contained in her giant tit, and she disgorged her sweet nectar continuously and with no signs of ebbing.

I was drunk on the sensation of her, pressing my head deeper into the pink field of areola. Gwen moaned and panted as I sucked at her, and I could feel her breast undulating against my head as she massaged herself, easing the pressure inside her mammary glands. I reached up my hands too, feeling the heft of her titflesh on my palms. Pushing upwards against their weight I could feel the firmer sensation of her mammary glands buried in the mass of breast, and how easily the combination of our hands together stimulated the flow of her milk.

More milk was probably leaking out of my mouth than I could swallow out of the thick spout filling me, soaking my face and flowing down to my chest. The pressure of our hands on her breast increased her flow with every touch, but the squishy warmth was irresistible. My eyes closed as I savored the sensation of soft areola against my face, and I let my hands glide around the incredible circumference of tit, squeezing here and there along the way, feeling the yield of breast between my arms. Unthinkingly, my hands moved from the swelling sides to the upper slope of her tit where they met with Gwen's own hands. I stopped a moment but her hands took mine in them, grasping me with desperation and she took control, guiding my hands to massage her.

I drank and drank but it was more than I could take. With a gasp I pulled back for air, but my face was immediately caught in the torrential spray of warm milk. I moved back in, but didn't take her nipple into my mouth. I kissed the pink flesh of her areola, rubbing my cheek against the erupting nipple, feeling the length, thickness and heat of her teat against my face. I turned my head and kissed the side of her nipple now, my mouth easily fitting along her length.

"Oooooh!" Gwen moaned, surprised by the sensation. I opened my mouth and pulled her nipple in from the side, like a dog holding a bone, the spurting fountain still spraying over my shoulder. I applied pressure with my mouth as I licked my tongue along the textured length of her udder, liberating even more milk, her nipple throbbing between my lips, joyfully accompanying Gwen's moans of pleasure. Never taking my lips off her I slid along her nipple's length. I snaked my tongue out, feeling the intensity of her sprays and tasting her sweetness, before I sucked the entirety of her nipple back into my mouth, letting the deluge of cream coat my throat again.

Gwen released her grasp slightly on one hand and guided it along the curvature of her breast, across the deep canyon of her cleavage, and over to her other tit, letting me go. I traced my hand over the wide expanse of tit until I finally felt the change in texture at the edge of her areola. I crossed the pink expanse as it became rougher and more wrinkled until the edge of my hand collided with her other nipple. A slight readjustment and I grasped her teat easily like a handle and began to pull, tug, squeeze and massage, feeling spurts of warm milk over my body with each tug on her udder.

I don't know how long we carried on like that. Gwen seemed unable to release me for the longest time. My belly filled with rich milk as I tugged away at her other breast. Finally I thought I could swallow no more. I released her from my mouth, but now took my other hand and continued to play with the still flowing nipple. One in each hand I played away, milking the goddess who looked down on me, breath ragged, hair mussed, eyes frequently closing to accommodate waves of pleasure. The bed and I must have been soaked head to toe in quarts--if not gallons--of milk, but still her tits gave forth more, Gwen massaged them from above and the side while I worked them, sometimes in sync, sometimes alternating. Sometimes pressing my hands into her breast as I squeezed, sometimes tugging them towards me, sometimes rolling my fingers along them as I worked the cream out of her tits.

Finally the flow from her left tit began to ebb, having seen most of the attention from my eager mouth. I now massaged that nipple more gently, the heavy sprays becoming a gentle trickle. She moved both hands to her right breast and massaged more firmly while I continued to milk that tit for all she was worth, until after a few more minutes she too calmed to a slow dribble.

Gwen slowly caught her breath. My hands still gently played with her nipples, and she stopped her own massages and just rested her hands on top of her breasts. The room around us was soaked in milk, the bed and I were dark with wet cream while a white puddle surrounded us in all directions on the floor. The sweet aroma of her milk filled the room, keeping me intoxicated for Gwen.

"Oh wow..." she took in the situation, "what a mess..."

But she didn't stop my ministrations at her bosom. She just cast me a sly grin.

"Excuse me Mr. Simms, I think you're going beyond the proscribed treatment."

I looked her in the eye.

"I can't stop Gwen, you have the most incredible breasts in the world. I have to. I need to."

"I need it too." She said, a touch of sadness in her voice.

At last Gwen suggested we clean up. She changed myself and the bedlinens, then donned a gown to cover her imposing bust again.

"I'll let Erica know we'll need someone from custodial here... but I'll be back."

My cock was still rock hard from my indulgence in Gwen's titanic breasts, and I knew with the scent if milk filling the room and the lingering taste in my mouth, the memory of the sensation of those nipples in my mouth, there was only one way to calm myself. Even with the threat of imminent arrival of a custodian I needed relief, throwing aside my gown I gripped my rigid shaft in my hands and swiftly stroked.

Feeling the firmness of my dick after milking Gwen's giant nipples highlighted just how long and swollen then were. Sure my cock was definitely much longer and substantially thicker--especially motivated by Gwen's body--but my hands easily recalled the sensation of gripping her thick nipples, feeling their length and girth fill my palm the way my aching cock now overflowed it.

xrdxx
xrdxx
127 Followers