Nursed back to Health Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen eventually stopped squeezing more milk into my mouth, her arms moved to the side and found such purchase as they could. She pushed up with her arms and down with her hips, sinking her round ass onto my thighs, slowing my thrusts. She raised up on too of me. Her breasts were so big that her nipple didn't leave my mouth, so I continued to suck hard.

With no small effort she managed to lift her other breast, pulling it away from my grasp. I watched from over the crest of tit as she raised the other one to her face, admiring herself. The strength of her arms brought more drops of milk out, beading and trickling down the citadel of nipple.

"Wow," she said, she returned to a slow, grinding pace on my cock as she stared at her own nipple. "I can't believe I'm so big, I feel so sexy. So beautiful."

She bent her head forward and pushed up into her breast, a small fountain of milk hit her in the face. Her tongue met the nipple first, looking small and thin against the thickness of her teat. She licked around herself, admiring her own size, tasting her own sweetness. Compulsively the pace of my thrusts increased under her hips. Gwen's tongue continued to swirl and flick around her nipple, lapping at the drops of milk pouring out of it. Wet red-on-red of her delicate tongue and the monstrous nipple, broken by the fleeting white of milk. She licked up the length of her nipple, teased her tongue around the tip, then back down the side. She rolled her tongue around the sides. She plunged her tongue into the tip of her nipple, twirling and twisting it, eyes closing in pleasure.

"You like watching that?" She said pulling back slightly. "Check this out."

She gulped her own tit into her mouth. Her red lips wrapped around her nipple's impressive girth, and she sucked herself deep, eyes closing in the ecstasy of her own breast. A loud "mmm!" Escaping her closed lips, along with dribbles of milk. She sucked hard on her own nipple, the muscles of her arm flexing as she held the giant breast to her mouth. Eyes closed in focus, lips just touching the expanse of areola, parted in a wide "o" by her swollen teat, she sucked. Her throat convulsed with swallow after swallow of her own creamy milk, even as excess dribbled down onto the plain of pink areola before rolling down her ivory breast.

It was too much, I sucked, she sucked, she rode, I thrusted. Everything became a blur of sweetness, warmth, wetness and pleasure. Grunts and moans, wet slaps. We were lost together in the heaven of Gwen's breasts and the smooth friction of pussy and cock.

Once again her pussy tightened on me. I sucked harder, feeling her nipple release a fresh serving of milk into my throat. I thrust harder and harder, feeling the hot depth of her pussy on my cock head. I gulped again at her bountiful breast. Gwen angled her hips, I thrust forcefully and felt the urgency in my cock. Warmth began at my cockhead and traveled down my shaft, energy seemed to radiate across my body, from my head, arms, legs, centering on my cock, but also reverberating pleasure around my mouth as I sucked on her huge nipple. My balls tightened. My pelvis clenched. So did Gwen's pussy. She gripped me so tight I felt like I couldn't ejaculate as the first pulse of my orgasm rocketed across my body. More thrusting, the pressure building, at last I could overcome her pussy's grip and I felt the rising electricity of orgasm as my cock blasted into her.

"Aaah!" She dropped her tit from her mouth as my semen filled the depths of her pussy. She had made me so thick and hard there was nowhere for my massive load to go as it sprayed against her cervix. A cascade of hot white cum poured out of Gwen's pussy and over me. My first shot, rather than the continuous hose I often had with Gwen, instead had the doubling-up of my delayed first spurt with the second, erupting together so hard it felt like the volume of cum would rip my cock apart.

Gwen quickly dove down, her giant udder pulled from my mouth, wet, slippery tits flopped to the side, hanging off the bed, nipples surely dripping on the floor. Her face met mine. Her lips kissed mine, each of us still sweet with her milk. My cock fired inside of her again, bringing another whimper of pleasure from behind the lips pressed against my face. Lips parted. My cock fired again. Tongues intertwined, dancing with each other, smaller than the nipples that had just filled our mouths, but muscular and active, betraying our hunger for each other. Another shot of semen into Gwen's pussy. We continued to kiss, wetly and obsessed. Again my cock shot more cum. Again and again. I could feel more of my hot semen pouring down my shaft as Gwen's pussy struggled to contain any. My cock continued, the volume gradually ebbing, until it at last only twitched dryly, and finally surrendered in the grasp of Gwen's pussy.

The waves of pleasure slowly evaporated out of my body, my limbs weakened, and the weight of Gwen's giant breasts was almost suffocating, but also had me comfortably enveloped in her canyon of cleavage. She gripped me so tightly my cock could hardly deflate, and remained long and thick, if softer, filling her drenching pussy.

Our tongues slowly retracted into our own mouths. Lips closed, pressed against each other still. At last Gwen pulled back and smiled down at me, radiant and glowing. I looked up, sure I must have looked drained, overcome by the incredible sexuality of this goddess.

"Thank you Jake," she said to me. "I mean every word about how much I've wanted you. I'm so glad I finally got to feel you inside of me." He pussy flexed around my softening cock, agreeing with her words.

"You're amazing, Gwen." But an anxiety crept into my mind, as the world came back into focus. "What happens now?"

She continued to smile, "well, I guess you're all better so one more night here then... you go back to your life."

"And you?"

Gwen laughed, "well first thing probably get some bras and tops that actual fit... somehow... and look for a new job."

Even though I was surrounded by her in every way, a boyish nervousness still ate away at me.

"And... I guess... what about us? What do we... uh... what do we do?"

Her smile didn't fade a whit.

"Hmm. Well, I've fed you quite a lot. Maybe you can start by buying me dinner tomorrow. And then I can take care of dessert."