Nursed back to Health Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand flew up and down my shaft, cresting the ridge of my head, swirling, plunging back down, faster and faster, feeling the tension build through my legs and abdomen and then--release!

Remembering Gwen had just changed my clothes I turned to the side, tipping my cock over the side of the bed and unloading blast after blast of sticky cum, shooting it out into the pool of milk covering the floor, my batter mixing invisibly into the sea of white surrounding me.

It turned our my haste was unnecessary. Maybe ten minutes passed before a rap at the door. An elderly custodian sauntered in with a mop bucket and assessed the situation.

"Damn, son, how much cereal did you spill in here?"

Shortly after he cleaned, Gwen returned. Although it would be hard to discern any difference the swelling expansion of her breasts seemed to have slowed, if not stopped, and we had milked her thoroughly enough that her nipples hadn't started leaking again yet. She took off the gown covering herself and relaxed again in the chair by me, resting the mountains of boob on her lap and the armrests. Even still tit overflowed beyond and her nipples drooped forward slightly under their weight and size, pert and firm as they held back her bounty.

We chatted idly, my cock remaining calm enough from my recent emptying of my balls to not be a distraction. The morning passed smoothly in Gwen's company, until we were interrupted by the door flying open.

Dr. Cooper swung in without so much as a knock, white lab coat swirling around her in her haste. Her normally stern features were replaced by the oddest thing--a satisfied grin.

"Mr. Simms..." she scanned the room, "and and Nurse Powell, perfect, I'm glad you're both here already."

Cooper seemed unfazed seeing Gwen topless. With barely a pause she closed the door and addressed us.

"I would like to thank you both for your important contributions to our research. Your... ah... unapproved activities have actually given us some remarkable information for my research.

"Nurse Powell, as you know, and Mr. Simms, as you may have discerned identifying this as a specialized immune therapy at the start was not correct, but it is necessary to safeguard our research. I of course will expect you to abide by the NDA for your treatment until such time as this therapy is brought to market.

"Nurse Powell, your treatment of course is an AI-designed mRNA therapy which encourages your body to produce a prolactin analogue, which we originally engineered to encourage milk production in new mothers having trouble breastfeeding, without the downsides of direct prolactin supplementation or stimulation. As you may recall early in this study we determined that as your body broke down and metabolized the hormone, a portion of its metabolites concentrated in fatty tissues, especially in the breast, where it combined with other lipid molecules into new compounds being secreted. These are growth hormone analogues which are what provide the metabolic acceleration and bone growth stimulation that are the purposes of this study.

"Most interestingly, it seems Mr. Simms body, as it breaks down these hormones has still been using their metabolites to produce new hormones. Effectively his own prolactin production pathway has been rebuilding the original prolactin analogue, which seems to concentrate in the secretions of his prostate. Since this doesn't function exactly like natural prolactin it's likely reduced your refractory response following ejaculation, and it's presence in your ejaculate has been dosing Nurse Powell through your... unapproved activities. When we applied the research dose on Friday it overstimulated her body, resulting in these unexpected results."

Cooper finally paused her monologue a moment to wave at the busty figure of Gwen.

"All that said, the resynthesis of the prolactin analogue in vivo is of extreme interest for additional synthesis pathways in the future. For this contribution to our research there will be some recognition," Cooper turned her full attention to Gwen, "Nurse Powell you will still be removed from the study and your employment will be terminated. However, as a thanks for your unexpected findings and the unintended effects, we will also furnish you with a letter of recommendation for employment elsewhere and there will be no negative marks in your record. Once your participation concludes your breast size will likely decrease somewhat, although I'm afraid it will unlikely ever return to your original volume without corrective surgery."

"And if we... I..." Gwen started. Cooper stared her down icily. "Nevermind."

"Mr. Simms our legal team will offer you a modest settlement for your... suffering."

"Thanks," I said, overwhelmed by Cooper's stream of explanations.

Cooper stared off between us again, once more talking like she was giving a lecture rather than addressing us personally.

"In addition I have realized that this kind of direct therapy with compatible individuals would naturally lead to high levels of oxytocin production, creating an overwhelming sense of bonding. I should know better than anyone that human nature of course is just chemical reactions. This has made it clear we'll need to suppress that in the future of this study."

Cooper looked back at me, "based on Nurse Powell's records, I expect you are fit for discharge although we'll send you for an X-Ray again tomorrow morning, and discharge should be completed by the afternoon. Thank you for your participation in the study Mr. Simms, I hope you appreciate the benefits of accelerated healing. Oh, and I should caution you to abstain from any sexual contact for a few weeks to avoid exposing anyone else to the modified hormones."

And without another word Cooper pivoted on a heel, strode to the door and left. A subtle click of the door lock came seconds later.

I looked over at Gwen. The nervousness and angst that had clouded her expression for the last day was replaced be relief. She let out a low chuckle.

"What was all that?" I asked Gwen.

"The short answer... my magic milk gave you magic semen that kept inflating my breasts with more milk," she giggled with relief, her hands casually rubbing the top slopes of her breasts.

"But... you're okay? She didn't even apologize for how she treated you yesterday."

"I think that's as much of an apology as you can get out of Cooper. At least my career isn't ruined."

"And you're... healthy?"

Gwen grinned at me, "I guess so. And so are you! And now that I'm fired, I'm no longer your care provider so there's no power imbalance between us."

"What do you mean?"

"We can do whatever we want... and considering Cooper locked the door for us, I think she understands we might not be able to stop ourselves."

Her hands left her breasts and began to stroke her ponytail, the way she would when we first met. She looked at me expectantly.

"I want you Gwen. I know I've had so much of you but I want you completely."

She stood up and strode over to me, her breasts swaying and wobbling in front of her with each step.

"I want you too, Jake. I've wanted you completely this whole time. You light a fire inside of me."

Gwen bent over slightly, the way her tits hung in front of her I couldn't see at first but I realized she was pulling down her pants, exposing her round, strong ass. She stepped out of the legs and righted herself, her pussy and trim bush visible under where the curve of her breasts parted from each other.

I threw off the sheets and pulled away my hospital gown, my cock was already thick, oozing precum and ready in its hardness, anticipating Gwen's magnificent body.

Gwen looked down at my throbbing red cock. She reached a hand behind the bulge of her breast and stepped closer, grabbing me softly. Her breasts collided with my body and face, covering me in soft warmth. I couldn't she around but I felt her delicate fingers gingerly playing on my cock. I kissed the pale skin of the breast filling my view.

"I've enjoyed this beautiful, hard cock in so many ways," I could feel Gwen's excitement building in her strokes as she spoke, "I need to feel you inside me."

"I need to feel you Gwen. I need to be surrounded by you."

Gwen grinned. Her stroking hand slowed and pulled away from me. She reached her other hand towards the side of the bed, lowering the headrest, but even as I descended the balloon of breast before me remained within mouth's reach. At last I was level and she dropped the side rails then paused, pondering how to move her body onto me while balancing with her expanded assets. She shifted her breasts, resting them on my chest, where I could feel her firm, giant nipples pressed against my skin.

"Hup!" She let out enthusiastically hopping a knee onto the bed, I felt her bodyweight partially collapse into her breasts, sinking into them and causing them to billow outwards between us. She balanced for a moment then pivoted around, swinging her other leg over me as her breasts slid and rotated against my chest. With both knees around my hips she shifted her torso, shuffling the enormous soft tits between us until our bodies were properly aligned.

Gwen sank into herself, and her tits enveloped my torso, pinning my arms at my sides. I could feel warm moisture where her nipples pressed into me, the force of our bodies squeezing them began to release their contents. Her bulging tits otherwise made a seal between our bodies, capturing the wetness between us.

Gwen rested a moment balanced between her knees and breasts, then began to scoot her body to feel for my cock. It didn't take long, my erection was strong and I felt harder, longer and thicker than I'd ever been in my life. I felt gentle warm drips from her pussy land on my cock, tickling as they rolled down. I could feel the heat of her pussy approaching my penis, and then the soft kiss of her wet lips colliding gently with my head.

"Oohhh!" She moaned, "you're so warm."

Rather than take me in she slid her pussy lips over me, and I felt the bump of her engorged clit on my head. Gwen let out a deeper moan, and began to grind her clit against my head. I felt the hard protrusion pressing into me, gliding over my head, the firm pressure she applied with her body, the subtle tickle of her hood against me as she played with my cock against her.

I just stayed there pinned under her tits, enjoying the tease for me, while Gwen pleasured herself on me. Her lips kissed against my frenulum as she worked her clit on my cock, the pace of her grinding slowly increased as her breaths became shorter and her moans deeper still. The gyration of her body worked even more milk out of her breasts, and I felt the dam of flesh beginning to yield as thin streams of milk escaped and began to trickle down my chest in every direction. She began to move her chest too, and I could feel her nipples moving between us in the wet cave of breastflesh.

With some effort, and aided by the lubricating milk, I managed to slide my forearms deeper under her breasts, bringing them up to finally find the thick nipples drooling on my chest. Gwen worked her clit on me faster and I grabbed her teats between my thumb and forefinger, giving them as best a squeeze as I could.

"Aaaa-aaaah!" She cried out, "oh yes!"

She ground on my cock faster, clit throbbing against me, and I felt her moisture soaking the shaft below.

"Are you ready for this cock inside you?" I asked, her gyrations beginning to slow.

"Yes! Yes!" She shouted, "I need it! I need you! I've needed you for two weeks! Fill me up!"

She adjusted herself, reluctantly moving her clit off my cock and positioning her pussy lips above my head. I could feel her tightness yield against me as she tried to take me in. I massaged her nipples in my captive hands, fighting against the weight of breast above.

"Take me into you Gwen."

Her sopping lips parted over my head and I felt her pussy stretching over my head. She paused slightly approaching the flared edge of my head, letting her pussy soak me further, and then dove over it.

"Augh!" She shouted in pleasure and triumph. Her tight, muscular pussy caressed my head inside of her as she paused her descent a moment.

"Don't forget you still have the thickest part of my shaft to go," I reminded her.

"Uh huh," she answered breathlessly, "I need to give myself a moment. You're stretching me so wide, I feel so full on just your head."

She took a deep breath and began to descend further down my cock. I felt the texture of her pussy massaging my cockhead as she took me deeper. Her vagina encountered the thickest part of my shaft and she forced herself down quickly, stretching over me and releasing a scream of pleasure.

"Oh fuck Jake!"

"You still have half of me to go."

Gwen's eyes were closed and she continued to slowly work her pussy down my shaft, letting me enjoy the luxurious texture of her pussy in detail. At last I felt the supple wetness of her lips at the base of my shaft and Gwen paused, overwhelmed by my thickness.

Gwen let her head fall forward, savoring the sensation of her stretched, filled pussy. She clamped me tightly at the base of my cock, so tight it almost felt like she could rip it off. Her tight grip became the warm embrace of her pussy around most of my shaft, a tightness that relented slightly around my head, where I felt her cervix resting against the bottom of my head, beating gently into me with the rhythm of her pulse. Her pussy slowly flexed and released around my cock, enjoying the hardness within her, while her wet pussy was the essential relief for the strain of my cock, and my throbbing firmness blended into the suppleness of her pussy.

Gwen just held me like that for minutes. My fingers continued to play with her nipples between our bodies, while Gwen's body was collapsed onto the cushions of her own breasts. She seemed completely lost in the sensation of my cock filling her up.

At last she took a deep breath and raised her hips, rising on my cock. The lips of her pussy held onto my cock, but finally dragged up my shaft, wetly licking my length. Gwen pulled herself up, pausing just under my head, then plunged herself back down on to me. She lifted again, plunged again, slowly picking up speed, but not too much, absorbed in the sensation of my cock in her pussy.

"Milk me..." she whispered as she rode my cock. "Milk my titties harder."

I tried to but my hands were so trapped under the weight of her tits I couldn't get a better grip. I squeezed her nipples harder and pushed up into her breasts. She rose her body up slightly as I pulled forward on her nipples, pushing up with my arms. The seal between our bodies broke and milk flooded over my chest and overflowed down my sides. Gwen raised her torso a little higher and I tugged forward, bringing her nipples forward, pointing them toward my shoulders. Gwen collapsed again into her breasts, and I repositioned my hands, now firmly gripping her nipples between my palm and fingers. I began squeezing, rolling my fingers along her nipples. Sprays of milk blasted out furiously, arcing past my shoulders at first, then trickling down to a finish on top of me.

Gwen panted on top of me, riding my cock while I played with her udders. I milked them both in sync with her rhythm on my cock, letting her motion guide the pace. My fingers were slippery with her milk. I adjusted for a better grip, and now alternated tugging each teat, pulling one thick squirting nipple while I relaxed the other, letting it sink back towards her breast, keeping them continuously worked.

"Oh fuck that's good Jake keep milking me," her hips shifted slightly and I felt the pressure of her pussy firmly on the top of my cock as she ground against me. Her pace picked up, so too did my back-and-forth treatment of her tits.

"Fuck fuck fuck!"

"It's so good to finally get fucked by you Gwen." I told her, gripping her nipples harder in my hands, "it's so good to feel your perfect pussy on my cock."

"Uhn!" Was all she could reply for a moment. She worked out words between heavy panting. "Su... suck me!"

I tugged one nipple toward my mouth, drenching my face in a spray of milk. Heavy hot titflesh slid over my milk-lubricated chest to reach my mouth. My fingers moved to dig into her areola and pulled the nipples forward, dripping milk on my waiting lips.

"Yes! Yes yes yes!" She screamed, "drink me Jake! Drink me while I ride yo--Ooooh!"

Her words disappeared into a screaming moan as her nippled entered my mouth. I sucked in her giant nipple, wrapping my lips around her thick base and feeling her fill my mouth. Even with all the milking already her capacious tits had a fresh surge to offer, I gulped down what I could, but doubtlessly more milk was trickling out of my mouth to blend with the sea of cream I was already bathed in. I sucked her harder, digging my tongue into the underside of her nipple and pressing it against the roof of my mouth, where I felt the hot, wet, rubbery teat spanning my palate. I gulped and sucked away at her, resting my hand on top of the tit resting on my chest, mauling the yielding softness. My vision was blocked, the gentle border between pink areola and white breast was at the center of my view, and there was little I could see but tit, and Gwen's face scrunched in ecstasy above. My other hand continued to milk her other tit, now more towards my arm and the side of the bed than my shoulder.

Gwen's pace on my cock accelerated then stabilized, perfecting her pace. Her pussy tightened and clenched, squeezing out more juices over me as she contracted around me.

"Ah... ah... AHHHH!" She screamed. Her pussy clamped onto my cock. Rolling waves of tightness from her pussy rocked me, as though pulling my cock deeper into her. I felt a burst of pressure just above my cock, followed by soaking wetness over my pelvis and hips. Gwen continued to ride and scream, until at last she could do no more, her hips weakened and collapsed on my cock.

My mouth and hands slowed the attention on her breasts, now gently milking her. Her screams became slow, deep breaths and moans.

"Oh fuck Jake I needed your cock. From the first time I fed you my tits I needed to feel you inside of me at the same time."

I pulled her nipple back from my mouth.

"You're amazing Gwen. This has been the best time of my life. You've given me so much, I'm glad I can give you this cock!"

"Yes, keep giving it to me Jake. My pussy needs you!"

Gwen raised her torso up on her pillows of tit and I adjusted, now pulling the other breast to my mouth, pushing its companion out of the way. I sucked deep on this nipple, and felt the taste of milk give me a surge of power, my hips bucking up to lift Gwen's body.

"Oh yeah fuck me deep Jake! Fuck me hard!"

My body had to comply. I adjusted my legs for leverage and began to pound her soaking pussy with my cock. Her orgasms had softened the tightness of her pussy slightly, her rigid grip yielding subtly against my hardness. Between her tits and pussy I was soaked all over, and our bodies became a symphony of wet slapping, moans, screams and suckling.

"Oh FUCK Jake, give that pussy what she needs!" She looked down at me over the curve of her breast. "You like drinking me while you fuck that pussy?"

I nodded, pulling her nipple up and down in my mouth, squeezing still more cream down my throat.

"Drink up, my big strong man!" She said. She moved one hand to her breast and helped press down, more milk poured into my mouth, and my eyes rolled back in pleasure. My cock somehow still throbbed with more girth as she fed me on her breast.

I sucked and thrust away, pleasure perfectly balanced. I felt like I could keep fucking her forever. I never wanted to release her tits, I never wanted to leave her pussy, I never wanted to stop drinking her.