All Comments on 'Nursed Back to Life Ch. 01'

by nikopheros

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

That was really erotic and went in a direction I hadn't expected. I figured the guy would wake up and it would be more about him. Having him be more of a prop for these two women to explore their sexualiry is really interesting.

.

Thank you for writing!

MaxOgdenMaxOgden8 months ago

Agree with shadrach. This story went in a different way than I was expecting. It started out fast and pretty hot.

Then it got 100 xs hotter! Starting with letting us know that Stephanie is packing some serious weaponry under her scrubs top but never being blatant about it, we are left to piece that together. Now, they were big, Fisher-Price sized puzzle pieces with arrows pointing at where to link them, but that's not the point. It was just the fact that the writer left the canvas on the easel and we got a peek but a promise that there is more to come.

Then my second favorite box was checked, and thats the addition of a second female who helped check off the third box that makes my list: very hot girl/girl action.

I eagerly await the next chapter.

5 well-deserved stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Need more. Much more

Wish35Wish357 months ago

Very reminiscent of spinal meningitis is no joke, but more from the nurse’s side. I’m here for it though

HemmingswayHemmingsway6 months ago

Great start, this could be a great series. Looking forward to more.

mitchawamitchawa6 months ago

A continuation of the first chapter, with added attraction and action between two nurses. I wasn't surprised by the plotline change, and I suspect it will change again in the next chapter. I believe fucking an unconscious man is on the horizon.

6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

roveroneroverone20 days ago

Liked Jackie and Steph a lot...! for that matter nurses in general...once dated a nurse-she was great,...!

Gladys can go suck a lemon...

Looking forward to next Ch

easy 5/fave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous