Nursed Back to Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had dealt with it enough to have gotten used to it, to an extent, though she still didn't like it. There had been a few incidents where she actually thought about reporting men for their abhorrent behavior towards her, but she knew what kind of reputation that would likely get her, so she let it slide. She enjoyed her job, and she was proud to do it, but she wished she didn't have to deal with that sort of stuff.

But that just made the handsome man in room three all the more intriguing. She was totally infatuated by him, at least so far, and he hadn't even seen her. What made it even more exciting was what he had done. She had not only gotten him hard with just her hands, but gotten him to shoot an absolutely massive load, just with her mouth, and he hadn't even been awake. He didn't know who she was, or what she looked like, and yet he had done that. She knew she had to try and do it again, but she would have to wait until Gladys wasn't around.

After lunch Stephanie returned to work. She went about tending to her patients, trying to avoid Gladys's disapproving scowl. Gladys was almost always in a bad mood, but they got along well enough. And Stephanie knew that Gladys would calm down in a day or two, or at least she hoped she would. She doubted that Gladys actually suspected her of doing what she had done. If she did, she would have already reported it. Gladys was just being her usual cranky self, and maybe she was even a little jealous.

When the time for the shift change came around, Gladys and Maria both left, but Stephanie stayed back, pretending she had some more paperwork to finish before she could leave. She could tell Gladys didn't approve, but she left anyway. Barbara and Jackie took their places, and began their own rounds. Stephanie waited until Barbara was in a room with a patient, and just Jackie was beside her, before making her move.

"I should leave soon," Stephanie said, trying to act as casual as she could. "I think the guy in room three needs a sponge bath tonight though."

"Ugh, my favorite," Jackie sighed, already looking exhausted. Stephanie knew Jackie hated that part of the job, which was why she had waited until they were alone.

"I can do it before I leave if you want," Stephanie said. "I don't mind."

"Are you sure," Jackie said, looking surprised and relieved.

"Sure, it's no problem" Stephanie said. "I mean its not like one of the old creepy guys. And besides, he's passed out cold. And I think he's cute. So it's no problem."

"Ok, thanks," Jackie said gratefully. "He is pretty hot, isn't he?"

"Ya," Stephanie nodded, trying not to blush again.

"Ok, well I'll be down the hall with Mr. Peterson," Jackie said, getting up. "You kids have fun in there," she teased, and then walked away. Stephanie waited a moment, making sure Barbara wasn't coming, and then hurried over to room three. She slipped into the room, and saw the mystery man lying there, looking mostly the same as he had the last time she had seen him. He did look like he had a better color to his face than before, which Stephanie took as a good sign. She walked over to the bed, and rolled the blanket off him. Then she lifted the gown, her eyes immediately going to what she had been thinking about for the last two days. The cock looked just as good and just as big as before.

Stephanie rolled the gown up, and then wet the sponge, and began bathing the man again. She let her hands roam all over his body, making sure to get a good feel of all his powerful muscles. She wondered what this guy did for a living, to be in such good shape. As her hands moved along him, and she gently washed him, she noticed his cock growing slightly again. She smiled to herself as it slowly lengthened. She cleaned his torso and legs, and then went to his crotch. She lifted the cock up again, and bent down and gave it a kiss. She began playing with it with both hands, and it filled out even more. Once it started to lift itself up again, Stephanie prepared to give him another blowjob.

Just as she was leaning down to take the big cock in her mouth, she heard a light knock at the door. She quickly stood up, and rolled the gown back down over his body. His cock was still hard though, and it was very clearly tenting out the gown. It was quite unmistakable, and Stephanie knew she was about to get caught. The door opened just a crack, and then Jackie stepped in, shutting the door behind her.

"Barbara was going to come in," Jackie said, giving Stephanie an apologetic look. "I told her I would come give him a bath, and... Jesus. Is that what I think it is?" Jackie's eyes had found the large tent in the gown, and she stared at it.

"Ya," Stephanie nodded, blushing profusely. "He, uh, he sort of reacts to getting bathed."

"No kidding," Jackie said, stepping up to the bed. "Let me see it. It looks huge."

"It is," Stephanie nodded. She rolled the gown back up, revealing the man's massive erection to Jackie. Stephanie felt an odd sense of jealousy. She didn't want to share this guy with Jackie, even though they were close friends. Jackie was a year younger than Stephanie, and also quite attractive. They often talked about the kind of stuff they both had to deal with, and they had gotten close over the last few years.

"Oh my god," Jackie said, staring with wide eyes at the cock standing tall before her. "He got like that just from you giving him a bath?"

"Well, I might have given him a little bit of extra attention down there," Stephanie said. "It happened the other day too, on accident. This time I guess I was sort of trying to make it happen again."

"I don't blame you," Jackie giggled softly. "It looks beautiful. But you know you cant leave him like that. In his state it could stay like that for a while, which could be dangerous for him."

"Ya, I know," Stephanie said, looking back down at the cock. "I wasn't planning on leaving him like this."

"So what are you going to do?" Jackie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, do you promise this stays between us?" Stephanie asked, and Jackie nodded. Stephanie waited another moment, staring down at it, and then bent down again. She leaned forward, and took the big cock in her mouth. She had to stretch her lips to fit them around the head of the cock.

"Holy shit," Jackie whispered. "You're blowing him?"

"Well its like you said," Stephanie said, taking her mouth off the cock for a moment, "I cant just leave him like this. And if I tell Barbara or Gladys they'll get super pissed, and I might get in trouble. Its easier to just take care of it the old fashioned way. And it's not like I mind, you know what I mean?" She gave Jackie a naughty smile and a wink, and then took the cock back in her mouth.

"I do know what you mean," Jackie said, stepping right up to the bed, and bending down as well. "Do you mind if I try?" Stephanie still felt weird about sharing, but she knew that was dumb. She didn't even know this guy, and he certainly didn't know her. She didn't see the harm in letting Jackie enjoy him as well, especially since she was caught. Stephanie came off the cock, and stood up, giving Jackie room to try. Jackie bent down, and hovered above the cock for a moment, before opening her mouth wide, and taking the tip in. Jackie pushed down further, and Stephanie was surprised to see that Jackie was taking it much deeper than she had. Jackie took the cock halfway into her mouth, held there for a moment, and then began bobbing her head on it.

Stephanie was immediately more jealous. She didn't like the idea that Jackie might be better at pleasing this man than she was, and she made a mental note to get better. If Jackie could do it, than so could she, and she would. The way Jackie was taking the cock nice and deep looked hot as hell, and Stephanie felt herself getting even hornier than she had been a moment ago. She could still see Jackie's eyes, which looked as good as ever. She had always found Jackie to be a very beautiful woman, but now she thought she looked hotter than ever.

Stephanie bent down, and kissed the side of the long shaft, as Jackie continued sucking it. Jackie looked down at her, and smiled around the cock. She slowly pulled off, and Stephanie moved up. As the large cock left Jackie's mouth, Stephanie moved higher up the shaft, until she was at the end. She moved up, and then kissed Jackie on the lips as she was still above the cock. Jackie seemed taken aback. Her eyes went wide, and at first she didn't kiss Stephanie back. Stephanie held the kiss, pressing her lips into Jackie's, and lightly moving her tongue along Jackie's lips. Jackie's lips opened slightly, and Stephanie's tongue entered her mouth. Then Jackie kissed her back. Their lips moved together, and Jackie's tongue met Stephanie's. The two sexy nurses kissed much more passionately then either of them had been prepared for, with the cock still just inches below them.

When they finally broke the kiss, they both stood up. Stephanie looked down at the floor, blushing a deep scarlet. Jackie was staring at her with wide eyes.

"I, um, I'm not a lesbian," Jackie said, in a voice that sounded rather conflicted.

"I know," Stephanie said, meeting Jackie's eyes again. "Neither am I," she said, and then bent down and took the cock back in her mouth. Stephanie sucked the cock for a moment while Jackie just watched, and then she bent down too. Jackie's mouth found the head of the cock, while Stephanie still sucked it. She moved off slightly, and then they both had their mouths on the tip of the cock. They began to make out with each other and the cock at the same time. They both thought it felt amazing, and they could tell the guy was enjoying it as well, in his own way. They could both tell that the cock had gotten harder. The two girls moved their mouths along the big cock, working together, and often taking a moment to kiss each other as well.

Jackie pulled off the cock, and stood up, and Stephanie dove down as deep as she could. She could still only take about three inches of the cock, but she was determined to get better. As she focused on sucking the big cock, she felt Jackie beside her. Then Stephanie felt hands on her waist. The hands moved up, and then she felt Jackie massaging her tits, as she sucked the cock. Jackie bent back down, and her mouth returned to the cock, while her hands continued feeling up Stephanie's body.

Stephanie could feel her heard racing, and her breathing get heavier. She wasn't a lesbian either, but she knew this had to go further. She was as horny as she had ever been. She came off the cock again, and stood up, and Jackie did the same. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment, both looking thoroughly shocked and excited. Then they embraced, pressing their bodies against each other, and kissing much harder than either of them would have expected. Stephanie had never kissed a girl before, but she quite liked the feel of Jackie's perky tits pressed against her own big soft ones. They kissed for a long moment, their hands moving along their bodies, and then they returned to the cock.

Jackie took the cock deep in her mouth again, and Stephanie began pulling Jackie's scrubs off. Jackie stood up briefly, and Stephanie pulled her shirt off. She stared down at Jackie's nice breasts. They looked firm and perky, and very nicely rounded, though they weren't very big. Stephanie did think she had beautiful nipples, which were extremely hard at the moment. Stephanie bent down, and took one of the nipples in her mouth, and began to suck. She had never sucked anyone's nipples before, but she knew how she liked it.

Jackie let out a soft moan, and then Stephanie felt a hand on her pussy. She let out her own moan as she sucked Jackie's nipple, and then felt a shiver go through her body. She stood up again, and then they quickly embraced again. Stephanie let her hands play with Jackie's bare nipples, and Jackie slid her hand into Stephanie's pants, while they kissed passionately. They were both moving and moaning quite a bit, and Stephanie felt an orgasm quickly approaching. It hit her hard, and she let out a little squeak as Jackie played with her clit.

When she was done, they took a step back, both gazing into each other's eyes in a way they certainly never had before. They both smiled, and laughed, and then looked back at the man on the bed. He was still out cold, and his cock was still standing at attention. They looked back at each other, giggled, nodded, and went back down to the cock. Their mouths both went onto the cock, and they went back to sucking it together. Stephanie had her hand on the man's large balls, and when she felt them tighten up, she knew he must be getting close again.

"Careful," she warned Jackie. "Last time he came like a river. There's no way you can swallow it."

"We'll see about that," Jackie smiled, and then returned to sucking the cock. She swirled her tongue around the head, and bobbed a few more times, and then felt the cock give a lurch. She pulled back, making room in her mouth, and then felt a hot thick rush of cum pour into her mouth. Jackie tried to swallow it all as fast as she could, but Stephanie had been right. Jackie's eyes went wide, and she came off the cock. A big rope of cum shot into the air, and then Stephanie dove down and took the cock in her mouth. She began gulping down too, hoping she could handle whatever he had left. Her mouth quickly filled up, and she thought she wouldn't be able to handle it all, but then it subsided.

Both girls stood up, looking at each other with wide eyes as they swallowed their big mouthfuls one gulp at a time. When they both had it all down, they let out gasps, and began to laugh quietly.

"Holy shit," Jackie laughed. "That was insane."

"I know," Stephanie nodded. "That was a lot of fun by the way."

"Ya," Jackie nodded, meeting her eyes again. "Are you sure you're not a lesbian?"

"Not as sure as I was an hour ago," Stephanie laughed. "What about you? You didn't exactly seem opposed."

"I've never done any of that with a girl before," Jackie admitted. "It was kind of hot."

"Same," Stephanie nodded. "And its not like we didn't have a huge cock to play with. So its more like being bi, right?"

"Right," Jackie nodded, beginning to pull her shirt back on.

"Well, either way, I'm glad you joined us," Stephanie smiled. "And I think he is too. You're really good at sucking cock."

"Thanks," Jackie smiled. "I had a boyfriend once that was pretty big, and he liked blowjobs a lot. But he wasn't as big as this guy."

"I should probably get going," Stephanie said, wiping up the little bit of cum that has spilled onto the man's cock. "I think we should do this again some time."

"Ok," Jackie nodded. They both got dressed, and cleaned up. They were about to leave, when their eyes met again. They both stared at each other in a longing way, and then Stephanie took a step forward, and they kissed again. Their tongues danced, and they hugged each other tight. Both of them could feel the other's heart beating heavily through their breasts as they kissed. They kissed for a long moment, and then broke apart, stared into each other's eyes for another long moment, and then Stephanie hurried out of the room, leaving Jackie standing there, with a head full of very new thoughts.

12