Nurses Julia and Cindy: Semen Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy smoothed down her uniform, and Greg felt a throb of disappointment as her crimson hiphugger thong vanished from view. She winked at him, a little wistful.

"Feel free to keep the magazine, Greg. Nobody hardly sees it anymore! Nobody even really knows it's there. We've mostly gone digital." She turned and left, shutting the door gently behind her.

Greg glanced down. Two beads of fluid had fallen from his swollen gland onto the paper covering the exam table, slate gray contrasting with off-white. Impulsively, he flipped the page. A blonde Ukrainian girl very much like Cindy stared up at him from the page, hips cocked to the side and innocent white panties on display.

Out of nowhere, Julia's fingers probed deep into his prostate again, eliciting a panicked moan and a shake of protest. Four drops fell from his glans, staining more of the paper gray.

Julia smirked and redoubled her efforts. She wanted to see unbroken strands and streams of goo out of Greg's monster pecker.

"Stare at sweet Natalya's panties, Greg. Give up your gooey, sticky spunkload. Let's get you squared away properly before we send you home today."

Greg gasped, panicked, as she began again.

12