Nurse's Relief

Story Info
Young man get a very different exam from doctor & nurse.
9.7k words
4.64
37.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward walked into the new doctor's office. He didn't really feel like he needed a new physical but his new job was requiring him to get a full physical before he could begin in his new position. A few of his new coworkers had suggested to him that he might even enjoy receiving a full physical from this doctor's office. He didn't really see why he would ever enjoy receiving a physical but he supposed he would see what would happen. Edward walked up to the reception desk and was pleasantly pleased with the view. There was a very attractive blonde woman sitting at the reception desk. He could also see that this woman had a very large chest with plenty of cleavage on display in a very tight blouse.

"Hi I'm Edward I'm here for a full physical," Edward said as he introduced himself to the attractive receptionist while trying not to stare too much at her abundant cleavage.

"Edward, ah yes I see your name right here. Ahhh you are set for a full physical," the attractive receptionist drew out the word full as she was addressing Edward. She then looked up at him with her bright blue eyes behind her glasses and smiled at him as if she knew some secret he did not.

"Here if you could fill out this paperwork and the doctor will be with you in a moment," the receptionist grinned once more at Edward as she handed him some rudimentary paperwork to fill out. Edward took the paperwork and smiled at the beautiful woman before stealing one last glance at her gorgeous bountiful cleavage. The receptionist grinned as she caught the attractive man looking at her large breasts knowing that he would very much enjoy the full physical he was about to receive. Edward sat back down in the waiting room and filled out the paperwork he had been given. He still found it surprising the way the receptionist had lingered on the word full. He wondered if there was some extra part to his exam that he was unaware of. He figured that most people in his office had gone through this full physical exam so it must not be too bad. He finally finished his paperwork and brought it back to the reception desk.

The receptionist looked his paperwork over and said, "Well everything seems to be in order here. The doctor will only be a moment longer." Edward sat down in the waiting room and waited for the doctor. He glanced around at the other patients in the waiting room. There were only two other patients waiting for a doctor. Edward realized that they were also both young men who looked to both be in their mid twenties just like him. He thought it seemed odd that there would only be young men here but maybe they were just here to check out the attractive receptionist. He decided he wouldn't dwell on it too much and he reached down to the coffee table and grabbed one of the newest sports magazines so he could read about the upcoming baseball season. Edward was getting engrossed in his second article about baseball when he heard his name called in a very cute voice.

He looked up to see a very attractive young woman calling his name from the entrance to the examination rooms. Edward couldn't help checking out this attractive woman. She was dressed in nurse's scrubs so Edward assumed she must be the nurse assisting the doctor. The first thing Edward notice about this young woman was her big, beautiful bright blue eyes, which stood out even more thanks to her long raven black hair. Edward was also surprised at how young the nurse appeared as she called him into the examination room. Edward got up from his chair and began approaching the nurse.

"I'm Edward," he said to the sexy nurse as he approached her. Once he got closer to the nurse he also noticed that the young nurse had some very impressively large breasts that were somewhat stretching her loose scrubs. It was obvious to Edward that the nurse tried to wear looser scrubs to hide her large chest, but even her loose scrubs couldn't fully hide her impressive breasts. Once he walked up to the nurse she introduced herself as Alexandra.

She then led Edward to one of the examination rooms and said, "Alright now if you will remove your pants we will begin with the simple pre examination details." Edward then loosened his belt and dropped his pants hoping that he could avoid getting an erection in front of the attractive young nurse.

"Here if you will follow me we will go ahead and get started with those pre examination details," Nurse Alexandra said as she led Edward out to the general examination area. She then took his height and weight measurements before leading him back into the examination room. She then took his blood pressure measurements and took his pulse. Once she was done with all of these details she pulled out the paperwork he had filled out earlier and asked him a few more details about some of his medical history.

Once she was done with all of these questions she took one last glance over all the paperwork she said, "Well that's all of the information I need from you. If you will just wait here I will go ahead and get the doctor and bring her back for the rest of your full examination." The nurse also drew out the word full similar to the way the receptionist had done the same earlier. Edward also couldn't help but notice that Alexandra seemed to be checking out his body as she left the room to get the doctor. Edward began looking around the examination room checking out all the different posters on the wall before his eyes settled on one particular poster, which depicted the body's sexual organs. It was very anatomical and scientific and in Edward's opinion didn't fully do justice to the fun of sex. Although frankly what did he know at this point since it had been several months since he had last had sex. He was still busy checking out the poster when he heard the door to the examination room open again.

Edward turned around to see not only the very attractive nurse Alexandra reentering the room but also another potentially even more attractive woman, who was obviously his doctor based on her medical coat. The sexy doctor was slightly shorter than nurse Alexandra with long brown hair down past her shoulder blades and very beautiful sexy brown eyes. However what immediately drew Edward's attention were the doctor's massive breasts. There was plenty of cleavage visible from underneath the doctor's long lab coat, where her large breasts were doing everything they could to stretch out the doctor's tight sweater. Edward then realized he was just staring at the doctor's large chest and forced himself to look back up at her face.

"Hi I'm your doctor for the day but you can just call me Lucy," the doctor said introducing herself to Edward in a surprisingly sexy English accent. She put her hand out and Edward shook her hand while trying to keep his eyes focused on her face, which was very beautiful, instead of on her prodigious chest.

"So I understand that Nurse Alexandra has already done all your preliminary work so we can go ahead and get started with the rest of your examination. Alexandra if you would please begin the examination with Edward here while I finish going over the rest of his paperwork," the doctor said while checking out Edward's body. Lucy then turned around to read over Edward's paperwork and Edward was treated to a fantastic view of the doctor's ass, which though not as obvious as her enormous chest, was doing a great job of stretching out the back of her skirt.

He then was drawn back toward Alexandra who told him, "Now for the rest of the examination I need you to remove all of your clothes."

Edward quickly removed his shirt and stood there for a moment in just his boxers before Alexandra looked at him and said, "No, no, no you need to take off all of your clothes, that means your underwear too." Edward hesitated for just another second before he slid his underwear down leaving him completely naked in front of the sexy nurse.

When Edward dropped his boxers to reveal his soft cock he could swear that he heard Nurse Alexandra mutter, "Oh Wow." Edward then embarrassedly covered up his penis with his hands.

"All right, now that you are fully undressed if you could please sit on the table over there for me please," Nurse Alexandra asked him gesturing to the medical table you see in most doctors offices. Edward walked over to the table and sat down while Alexandra went to talk to the doctor. Alexandra was whispering to the doctor for a few minutes before Lucy and Alexandra both walked back over to where Edward was sitting.

"Now after reviewing your chart it looks like you might be suffering from a significant amount of stress Edward. Do you believe you have been overly stressed recently?" Lucy asked Edward. For his part Edward was doing his best to look the doctor in the eyes and not at her fantastic breasts but her cleavage was very enticing and Edward was struggling to keep his eyes on her face.

Once he got his focus back he answered the doctor, "Well I have been working on a big project at work recently so I guess I've been a bit more stressed than normal but I don't think its anything too bad."

"That's about what I expected from these test results and while it may not be too bad right now if you keep your stress level up without relaxing it could develop into something very harmful for your health. Fortunately here in this office we are working on a new treatment plan for stress that I believe you will enjoy. Also from what Nurse Alexandra said she saw from your examination you would be a great candidate for this treatment plus it aligns very well with your full examination plan," Doctor Lucy told him all of this as she continued to look at her files though Edward thought her eyes may have darted to where his hands were covering his crotch for a moment.

"I'm open to whatever you recommend doctor and it's not like I couldn't use a bit of stress relief," Edward calmly stated to the doctor though he was quietly wondering what this special treatment plan was.

"Well that sounds great then. Nurse Alexandra will get you ready and begin your treatment while I continue to look through your file for a moment. Alexandra you can begin when ever you are ready," the doctor said to her busty nurse.

"Thank you doctor," Alexandra said to Lucy as she approached Edward. Lucy went and sat back down in a chair as she continued looking through Edward's medical file. Alexandra then walked right up to Edward and rested both of her hands on his bare thighs, which made Edward tense up for a moment since he was completely naked in front of this very attractive nurse.

"Alright in order for me to proceed with your treatment I need you to move your hands. Can you do that for me Edward?" Nurse Alexandra asked him as she stared right into his eyes. For a moment Alexandra's deep sky blue eyes distracted Edward, but then he slowly moved his hands revealing his cock to the young, busty nurse.

"Oh very nice. I was definitely correct in my assessment earlier even though I only got a quick glimpse. If you don't mind me saying it Edward, you have a very impressive penis and it's not even hard yet. I can't wait to see how big it gets when you are actually erect." Alexandra said all of this as she stared down at Edward's flaccid penis with her hands resting on his thighs. Edward had always thought he had a pretty large penis, but hearing this young, sexy nurse compliment his equipment definitely gave him a surge of confidence. All of the sudden Nurse Alexandra reached forward and grabbed Edward's soft cock with her hand and began pulling on it. Edward groaned when he first felt Alexandra's small, soft hand grasp his cock. It had been so long since his cock had received any attention from someone other than himself and the nurse's soft hand felt great on his cock. In fact, it wasn't long before he could feel himself getting harder in Alexandra's hand.

"Ohhh you're getting hard already. I like that. I guess we don't have to worry about any erectile dysfunction problems with you," Alexandra smiled back down at Edward as she continued to stroke his rapidly hardening cock.

"I don't think any man would have a problem with ED with someone as attractive as you stroking their dick," Edward blurted out before he could even think about what he was saying. As soon as he realized what he had just said he closed his mouth quickly and looked at Nurse Alexandra very embarrassed by what he had just said. Though her fair skin had gotten a little redder by Edward's comment it was clear that she was not embarrassed by Edward's comment as she had a shy smile on her face and she gently bit her lower lip as she glanced back down at Edward's crotch.

"Well thank you for that compliment Edward and by the looks of things you are ready for your treatment now," Alexandra said as she removed her hand from Edward's cock which was now standing stiffly at attention.

It took Edward a moment to realize what she had said but once he did he said, "Wait you mean that wasn't part of the treatment?"

Alexandra smiled at him and said, "Oh no that was just to get you ready for the treatment. And also I just have to say this but I was hoping you would impress me with your erect size and I'm definitely not disappointed. I think I'm really going to enjoy giving you your treatment." Before Edward could hardly register the compliment Nurse Alexandra had said to him she leaned down between his legs and took his erect cock in her mouth. Edward groaned loudly as Alexandra's warm, wet mouth engulfed his cock. He couldn't believe that this sexy young woman had just started giving him a blowjob and apparently it was part of his medical treatment. Edward's cock head usually got extra sensitive and swollen when he was particularly aroused and right now the head was as swollen as he had ever felt it. It didn't take very long for Alexandra to figure out this fact either. When she rolled her tongue over Edward's swollen cock head she could feel his cock tense up even more in her mouth and she smiled to herself realizing that she now knew the perfect way to please her patient.

Edward groaned as the nurse continued to work his cock with her mouth. It was obvious that she had had plenty of practice with this treatment because she was doing a fantastic job of pleasuring his cock with her mouth and tongue. He especially enjoyed when she looked back up at him with those amazing big blue eyes. He had always had a thing about girls with beautiful blue eyes and he had to say that the sexy nurse might have the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen.

He continued to enjoy the blowjob that Alexandra was giving him before she removed her mouth for a moment and said, "How are you feeling Edward? Are you enjoying your treatment so far?"

"Oh yesss Alex it feels so good you really know how to use your mouth," he moaned to his sexy nurse. With those compliments nurse Alexandra took her patient's cock back in her mouth and once again began pleasuring his cock. At one point she moved her mouth up so that only the head of his cock was in her mouth before slowly sliding her mouth back down trying to take all of Edward's cock in her mouth. She was almost successful at this but when she only had a bit of his cock still exposed she had to pull up and remove her mouth from his cock again so that she wouldn't choke.

Doctor Lucy then piped up, "How are you doing over there Alexandra? Is the patient taking to the treatment well?"

"Yes ma'am he's responding very well to the treatment. His cock is very hard and I can feel it pulsing in my mouth. He also has a pretty big cock doctor so that's really nice," Alexandra responded to the doctor as she took Edward's hard cock back into her sucking mouth.

"Oh really well I'll be over in a moment to check how big his cock really is nurse. Does it seem as if he's close to cumming yet?" the doctor asked her young nurse.

Alexandra then pulled her mouth off of the cock to answer, "It doesn't seem as though his orgasm is imminent but his cock is pulsing very nicely in my mouth." Alexandra then took Edward's cock back in her mouth and continued to suck and pleasure it.

"Alright well keep up the good work and I'm almost done with what I need over here," Lucy responded to the nurse. Edward was still just relaxing on the medical table enjoying the fantastic blowjob he was receiving. He still was having trouble believing that this gorgeous nurse was giving him a blowjob while talking so calmly about his penis with the doctor and it was all apparently part of his treatment plan. Edward had just closed his eyes to relax and enjoy the blowjob when he heard some noise by his crotch. He opened his eyes to see that Dr. Lucy had gotten up from her chair and was down watching nurse Alexandra giving him a blowjob.

"You seem to be doing excellent work nurse. I'm surprised that the patient has been able to last this long without reaching orgasm. Why don't you pause for a moment so that I can examine his penis?" Lucy told the nurse. Following the doctor's instructions the nurse pulled her mouth off of Edward's cock with one last hard suck.

"Wow you weren't kidding nurse he does have quite a large penis. This is quite an impressive specimen, much better than what we usually get. Let me go get my measuring tape so that we can get an accurate measurement. Make sure to keep him very hard nurse," the doctor said as she got up and went over to her table to grab a measuring tape. Nurse Alexandra continued to stroke Edward's big cock while she turned back to look at him with those big blue eyes. Edward was just thinking to himself that he could get lost forever in those amazing eyes when he was drawn back to reality by feeling the cool measuring tape pressed against his hard cock.

"Oh wow I thought that was big but this is quite impressive. Just above the 8-inch mark. That is quite an impressive penis you have their Edward," the doctor said as she looked at the measuring tape.

"You know what he looks pretty thick as well so let's actually get a girth measurement as well. Let's see. Oh Wow that's lovely, about 5 3/4 inches around. You really have quite an impressive penis Edward," the doctor said to him as she looked at the measuring tape where it was wrapped around Edward's penis. Edward was doing his best, but failing, to not blush from all of the doctor's compliments about his cock while nurse Alexandra continued to stroke him.

"How does his penis feel in your hand Alex? Does it feel as if he's about to cum?" the doctor asked her nurse.

"Well his cock is still throbbing quite a bit, probably from all those lovely compliments you just gave him, but no more so than when I had it in my mouth earlier doctor," the nurse responded.

"Well here let me take over since I'm a bit more experienced with this treatment than you are. I'm sure I'll be able to get him to cum," the sexy busty doctor said to her nurse. Nurse Alexandra then removed her hand from Edward's penis but it was quickly replaced with the doctor's and Lucy wasted no time taking Edward's cock in her mouth. Edward realized very quickly that while Alexandra did give great head, the doctor was definitely not lying in saying that her experience would help get him off quicker because she was immediately giving him an amazing blowjob. The doctor was giving him an absolutely amazing blowjob and Edward knew he wouldn't last very long in the doctor's hot mouth but suddenly she pulled her mouth off of his cock.

Edward was disappointed in this action but then Lucy turned to the nurse and said, "You know what Alex we really need to get this treatment moving a bit faster so why don't you give him some visual stimulation. I'm sure that would help him cum faster."

"Of course doctor I'm more than happy to do that for our patient," Alexandra said as she turned back to face Edward. He was wondering what sort of visual stimulation the sexy nurse was going to provide him with but he didn't get long to think on it since Lucy took his cock right back in her mouth and resumed her fantastic blowjob. Edward closed his eyes as he relaxed and enjoyed the blowjob he was receiving but he was brought back by nurse Alexandra gently kissing his lips so that he would open his eyes again. He took a moment to gaze back into the nurse's beautiful blue eyes before he noticed what she was doing. Alexandra calmly reached down and pulled her scrub top over her head revealing her amazing large breasts to Edward's big green eyes, which were only made bigger when he saw the nurse's fantastic big breasts being held in her tight blue bra. He was amazed that such a thin girl could have such large breasts because the nurse also had one of the tightest stomachs he had ever seen. Edward took a moment to glance back at Alexandra's beautiful blue eyes before looking back down where she was unhooking her bra. She unhooked her light blue bra and rolled the straps off of her shoulders and then just held the cups of her bra against her breasts for a moment before she finally dropped her bra revealing her spectacular breasts to Edward. He just stared open mouthed at the spectacular breasts that had been revealed to him barely able to take it in.