Nurse's Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward slowly reached up and took one of Alexandra's amazing breasts in his hands and he heard her gently moan in pleasure as he lifted her large breast. He was amazed at how heavy Alexandra's breast felt in his hands. Her breast felt so soft in his hands as he ran his fingers along her sensitive, heavy tit before making his way to her nipple, which was stiff with desire. Alexandra threw her head back and moaned in pleasure as Edward rubbed his thumb across her aroused nipple. However just as he was beginning to enjoy Alexandra's lovely breasts when his attention was returned to the amazing blowjob that Dr. Lucy was giving to him. He felt his large cock head hitting the back of her throat as she, like the lovely nurse, was trying to deep throat his cock. Although Dr. Lucy seemed be able to swallow more of his cock than Nurse Alexandra had been able to swallow. Edward looked down to see Lucy taking his cock all the way in her mouth and as though she could sense him looking at her the doctor turned her lovely brown eyes back up at Edward's face. Edward leaned back again and enjoyed the fantastic blowjob he was receiving from his doctor before he felt something heavy and soft pressed against his face.

He then opened his eyes to find that Alexandra had placed her other large breast right against his face. He immediately understood what Alexandra wanted and opened his mouth to take her aroused nipple in his mouth where he could caress it with his tongue. Alexandra groaned with pleasure as Edward began sucking on her stiff nipple while he continued to caress her other breast with his hand.

Finally he could take it no longer and removed his mouth from Alexandra's large breast and muttered, "I'm about to cummmm." Alexandra removed her breast from his mouth and leaned down to kiss him. Edward thought that once he announced he was going to cum that the doctor would have removed her mouth from his cock. He broke from the Alexandra's kiss and looked back down where the doctor was intently sucking his cock.

Alexandra saw where he was looking and said, "Don't worry just let yourself relax and cum in the doctor's mouth." Edward's mouth was agape with surprise and Alexandra took advantage of the moment and leaned down to kiss him again. Edward decided that he would enjoy this moment as much as he could as he reached one hand around to hold onto the back of Alexandra's head as he ran his fingers through her thick black hair. He also reached his other hand down to cup her full, round, heavy breast. Edward felt Alexandra moan into his mouth as he cupped her full large breast, but suddenly he couldn't hold back anymore and he groaned into Alexandra's mouth as he began shooting his cum into Dr. Lucy's mouth. Lucy continued to massage his cock with her tongue as he unloaded his cum in her mouth. She also began reaching up and massaging his testicles as he continued to ejaculate in her mouth.

Alexandra continued to kiss him through his pleasure as she reached down to press his hand into her breast. He could feel his ejaculations getting smaller as the doctor continued to pleasure his penis with her mouth. Finally he felt that he was done cumming but to his surprise Lucy didn't take his penis out of her mouth, in fact she continued sucking on it and swirling her tongue around his sensitive head. Edward was so surprised that he broke away from Alexandra's kiss and looked down to where Lucy was still sucking on his cock. As if she could feel his eyes on her she looked up at him with those amazing dark brown eyes and smiled at him without taking her mouth off of his cock. The doctor continued to suck on Edward's cock while looking up at him with those sexy dark eyes. Slowly he could feel his cock hardening again inside Lucy's sexy warm mouth. Once he was once again fully erect Lucy gave his cock one last hard suck before pulling off.

Edward was slightly stunned at the sudden coolness on his wet dick. He wasn't sure why Lucy had suddenly stopped giving him a blowjob when he looked up and saw Lucy removing her doctor's coat. Edward couldn't believe what he was seeing when the doctor started to lower her tight business skirt to reveal her sexy pink panties. She then pulled off her tight pink sweater to reveal a matching pink bra that was doing everything it could to hold up her amazing enormous breasts. Edward just sat there open mouthed staring at what was quite possibly the most beautiful, curvy woman he had ever seen. Lucy just stood there for a moment displaying her amazing curvaceous body while she also made a point to check out Edward's hard cock, which was throbbing even harder since she had revealed her body in her sexy lingerie.

"Well now I think its time we proceed to the next part of your treatment," Lucy calmly said to Edward who was still staring at her in stunned silence.

Finally he was able to shake himself out of his stupor and responded, "W-What do you mean? I thought my treatment was already done."

Lucy just smiled at him and said, "Oh that was just warm-up for the rest of your treatment." Edward continued to just stare at Lucy doing his best to try and at least look at her face sometimes. Lucy, clearly recognizing that Edward didn't understand her meaning cleared it up for him by telling him exactly what was going to happen. "Well to fully relieve your stress I'm going to get you to have sexual intercourse with me. We've found through studies that actual sexual intercourse is the best way to relieve stress. Now to start out we've found that most me prefer one or two ways to begin the act. Some men prefer to watch the woman strip out of her underwear, while some other men prefer to remove the woman's underwear themselves. So which kind of man are you Edward?" Lucy asked him while just standing there with her hands displaying her amazing body in sexy lingerie. Edward just sat there for a moment gazing at this beautiful sexy woman as he contemplated her question. But instead of just answering her question he got up from his chair and walked over to the doctor and wrapped his arms around her and started passionately kissing her. He continued making out with the beautiful doctor while slowly working his hands up her bare back until he found her bra strap.

He then started trying to figure out how to unhook her bra and she broke apart from the kiss saying, "I was hoping you would choose that option." Edward smiled at her before he resumed kissing her while unhooking her bra. It took him a moment to open all the hooks on her bra since her breasts were so large but finally he got her bra completely unhooked. When Lucy felt her bra straps loosen on her back she broke apart from the kiss and looked up at Edward while she slid the straps off of her shoulders. Just like her sexy nurse did before Lucy pressed her large bra cups against her breasts for a moment before finally letting her bra fall off revealing her spectacular chest to Edward. He stared at her chest for a moment before diving face first into her cleavage. Edward couldn't believe how large the doctor's breasts were and apparently they were equally sensitive because as soon as he started kissing her breasts Lucy started moaning in pleasure. He made sure to take one of her nipples in his mouth, which quickly hardened in his mouth from his gentle sucking. Lucy was groaning in pleasure as Edward molested her large chest. While Edward was enjoying every moment of playing with Lucy's huge tits he knew there was still more of her body that he wanted to see so he brought his head back up and started making out with her again while he continued trying to palm one of her large breasts. With his other hand, he slowly slide it down her side until he reached her hip where he slid his hand around and grabbed a hold of her nice firm butt and pulled her body closer to his. He then put his hand inside of her little pink underwear and groped her butt hard.

"Oh yeah grab that ass Edward. Are you going to take my little panties off for me now?" the sexy doctor moaned into his ear. To answer her question Edward started kissing his way down the doctor's neck while he started to slide her little panties down her smooth legs. He continued kissing his way down Lucy's amazing body before he paused once again at her breasts while he let go of her panties and let them fall to the ground to pool around her feet. Edward once again feasted on Lucy's fantastic tits before resuming his slow kissing path down her tight stomach. He eventually reached her waist and slowly kissed his way along her waistline before going lower. He then gave each of her hips while gently pushing her against the patient table in the exam room. He then gently pushed her legs apart to reveal her dripping vagina to him. Edward smiled to himself for a moment before leaning in and kissing the doctor's vagina. Lucy groaned as soon as Edward's mouth made contact with her pussy but she just leaned back against the examination table and enjoyed what Edward was doing to her.

Edward started just gently pleasuring her pussy with his tongue before picking up the pace. Lucy was groaning louder and louder as Edward continued eating her pussy out. Edward was really enjoying tasting the doctor's pussy she suddenly reached down and pulled his head away from its location between her legs. Edward was surprised and disappointed by Lucy's actions.

Lucy obviously saw the disappointment on his face and said, "Not that I wasn't loving what you were doing between my legs but this is about your treatment not mine. Now let's see what that big cock of yours can do to my pussy."

"Where do you want me Edward?" the doctor asked her patient, as she stood in front of him now completely naked.

Edward took a moment to take in his doctor's amazing curvy naked body before answering, "Why don't you climb up and lay down on the examination table. I do always enjoy missionary and that way I can continue kissing you and playing with those fantastic breasts."

Lucy smiled devilishly at her patient before saying, "Well that sounds good to me. Nurse Alexandra why don't you make sure his cock is properly hard and wet for me while I get into position on the exam table. Edward had almost forgotten that the sexy young nurse was still in the room with them since he had been concentrating so much on pleasuring the doctor. He looked back over to see the topless nurse walking back over to him. She walked straight to him and immediately started kissing him very passionately. At first he was slightly shocked by her passionate kiss but he wasted no time enjoying her sexy body as he wrapped one arm around her narrow waist while he brought he other hand up to grope one of her big tits.

Alexandra didn't waist her time as she reached down and started stroking his hard cock with one hand while she continued to kiss him. She then broke apart from the kiss and went down to her knees and took Edward's long cock back in her mouth. Edward groaned at the intense pleasure as the nurse began sucking on his cock again. He couldn't believe how hard his cock already was in the nurse's mouth after he had already cum once.

"Oh yeah Alex keep sucking my cock. Get it nice and wet," he moaned to the sexy nurse.

Alexandra then pulled her mouth off of his cock and stood back up saying, "I think he's wet enough for you now doctor." She kept one of her hands on Edward's cock as he turned around to see the doctor lying on the exam table with her legs spread waiting for him. She also had one of her hands between her legs gently teasing her pussy.

As he started walking over to the doctor Alexandra held onto one of his arms and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Now get over there and fuck her hard." Edward paused for a moment and looked back at the nurse to see her flashing that big brilliant smile back at him. Alexandra then smacked his ass and then he then turned his attention back to the doctor as he walked over to the exam table. Edward then climbed up onto the exam table and held himself over the gorgeous doctor beneath him. He took a moment to take in the doctor's amazing body lying beneath him.

Her big brown eyes along with the rest of her gorgeous face, which was being framed by her long brown hair spread out all around her face. Then there were her absolutely enormous breasts, which still looked quite large despite the fact she was laying on her back. He then took her tight flat stomach as it lead to her little wet pussy where his cock was sticking out hugely over her flat stomach. He then leaned down to kiss Lucy again and she flinched in pleasure as she felt his large dick rest on her tight stomach.

He started to pull away from the kiss before she pulled him back and said; "You are going to have to go slow to start because it's been quite a while since I've done this treatment with anyone as well endowed as you." Edward smiled down confidently at the sexy doctor and said, "I can do that for you Lucy." He then reached down and rubbed the fat head of his cock against Lucy's wet pussy lips. She was already quite aroused by everything that had happened with her new patient so far but she was really enjoying the feeling of his cock against her pussy. It had been way too long since she had had some really good sex with a guy and she felt confident that Edward could help her with that. Edward then slowly pushed his cock head inside of his amazingly attractive doctor and he loved the look she gave him, as her eyes got so big when she felt that first penetration.

"You okay Dr. Lucy," Edward asked slightly concerned with her reaction.

"Yeah I'm fine just go slow," Lucy somewhat mumbled to Edward.

"Wow! You have a fantastic dick," she groaned in pleasure. Edward smiled with renewed confidence at the doctor's compliment. He continued slowly sliding his cock inside the doctor's tight pussy as he could feel her stretching out to accept his large member. Finally he could feel the base of his cock reach her crotch and he knew she had accepted his whole cock inside of her. He could feel the doctor's vagina squeezing a pulsing around his large cock and he felt like he could feel her heartbeat through his cock.

"Wow doc you have a fantastic pussy. It's gripping my cock so well," Edward moaned to the doctor. "Well why don't you show me what you can really do with that cock," Lucy moaned as Edward's cock bottomed out in her again. Edward started thrusting his cock more forcefully into the doctor's tight pussy. Lucy continued to moan in pleasure as she enjoyed the way that Edward's large cock stretched her pussy out.

"How does his cock feel inside of you doctor? Is he passing the examination?" Alexandra asked the doctor. Edward had almost forgotten that the sexy nurse was still there. He looked up at her and was once again captivated by her gorgeous blue eyes. He was also again drawn to her fantastic naked breasts. Edward then noticed that Alex seemed to have one hand in the front of her scrub pants. Realizing that the sexy nurse was masturbating while watching him fuck the hot doctor only aroused him more. He smiled at the sexy nurse while Lucy began to answer her questions.

"Well his cock is very hard right now and he certainly hasn't lost any of his stiffness since he slid his hard cock inside of me. In fact it feels like he might have gotten harder since he pushed it inside of me, though that might be because he can't take his eyes off of your big breasts," Lucy responded to her nurse. Her comments about Edward staring at Alexandra's large breasts made both of the younger people blush very red.

"Alright now why don't you really show me what you can do with that big cock," Lucy told Edward. Edward looked back down at the gorgeous doctor before staring at her even larger breasts. He leaned down to kiss Lucy again before really fucking her hard with his large cock.

"Yeah that's it Edward give me that big cock! Show me how hard you can fuck me!" Lucy moaned as she enjoyed the deep penetrations from Edward's cock. Edward was quite enjoying the way Lucy's large tits bounced with each of his thrusts but he wanted to get a nice taste of those big tits so he leaned down and took one of Lucy's stiff nipples in his mouth, which caused the doctor to groan loudly in pleasure.

"Yeah suck on that hard nipple. Mmmm gosh that feels so goooood!" Lucy groaned as she ran her fingers through Edward's hair as he continued to tongue her stiff bud. Edward pulled his mouth away from the doctor's huge tit and kissed her again and as he was breaking away from the kiss he noticed Alexandra in the background as she had one hand down her pants clearly fingering herself very hard while her other hand groped one of her fantastic breasts. The sight of seeing Alexandra playing with herself plus the feeling of Lucy's tight pussy was drawing Edward closer to the point of no return much faster than he had anticipated.

"Oh yeah Edward keep fucking me nice and hard," Lucy groaned.

"I can feel you twitching inside of me. Are you getting close to cumming?" Lucy questioned her patient. Edward nodded slowly not trusting himself to speak as he continued to try and focus on pleasuring the gorgeous doctor.

"That's it Edward keep fucking me with that big cock. When you reach the point of no return I want you to push all the way inside of me and let all of that stress out. I want to feel you ejaculating very hard inside of me," Lucy groaned as she finished talking to Edward with a very loud moan as he thrust quite deeply inside of her.

"Also I'm pretty sure I'm going to be helping you cum with an orgasm of my own cause you almost have me there. Oh yessss! Don't stopppp!" the doctor moaned, which only prompted Edward to fuck her harder. He wanted to make sure that he made the beautiful doctor cum before he did. He reached up and grabbed a hold of the doctor's huge tits as he continued to push his cock deep inside of the doctor's tight pussy.

"Oh yeah Edward grab those big tits! You are so deep inside of me," Lucy moaned as she wrapped her legs around Edward's butt and pushed his cock even deeper inside of her.

"Oh yessss! There it isssss I'm cummmming," Lucy groaned as Edward's cock hit a very pleasurable spot deep inside the doctor's pussy. She wasn't kidding when she said she was cumming either as Edward couldn't recall a woman ever squeezing him tighter with her vagina as she came. He knew as soon as the doctor's pussy started cumming on his cock that he was done.

"Oh I'm cumming tooooo!" he groaned as he followed the doctor's instructions and shoved his cock deep inside of her pussy as he began ejaculating his cum. Lucy could feel Edward's cock shooting its cum deep inside of her. She couldn't recall a guy ever shooting so hard and long inside of her. She was coming down from her orgasm and could still feel Edward's cock pumping his semen inside of her.

"That's it Edward let it all out inside of me. Release all of your stress," Lucy moaned in Edward's ear, which caused him to squeeze her big boobs some more. Edward could finally feel his cock stop shooting inside of the gorgeous big-breasted doctor. He was brought out of his post orgasmic bliss by some short little sexy moans. He looked up to see nurse Alexandra with a hand down her scrub pants clearly working quite successfully between her legs. Her eyes were clenched tightly while she gasped for air with her mouth opened wide in the perfect 'O' formation.

"You know Alexandra has told me that she's always had this fantasy of being with a guy who has a big dick, and let me tell you that you definitely qualify in that category. That is if you can get it back up again," Lucy whispered in her patient's ear. While his cock had slightly softened inside of the doctor with that comment and seeing the sexy nurse who was still topless Edward could feel his cock getting hard inside of the doctor's tight pussy again.