Nurse's Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels like you like that idea," Lucy said as she smiled up at her patient. "Why don't you go treat Alexandra to this fantastic cock and I'll go and finish writing my report about your performance," Lucy said as she moved out from underneath Edward and Edward helped her get up from the examination table.

Once Lucy and Edward were both standing up Lucy leaned back over to Edward and said, "Now go get that girl." Lucy then walked back over to where she had left Edward's file. Edward continued to gaze at the lovely doctor as she walked away, especially her very nice ass. Lucy turned around and saw Edward staring at her and gestured to Alexandra before winking at him. Edward slowly walked back over to where Alexandra was still standing as she was clearly still recovering from an orgasm of her own. Edward walked right up behind her and wrapped his arms around her narrow waist before slowly running his hands along her tight oblique muscles.

"You know Nurse Alex I think I still have some stress I need to get out of my system," Edward said and to further emphasize his point he pushed his renewed erection against Alexandra's small rear end.

"Yes I can certainly feel that you might still have some stress. Would you like for me to help you relieve some of that stress Edward?" Alexandra cautiously asked her aroused patient.

"That's exactly what I was hoping Alexandra. It certainly seemed like you enjoyed watching me release my stress with the doctor earlier. Would you like to give me the same treatment to take away the rest of my stress?" Edward asked as her ran his hands from Alex's tight stomach up to her large breasts, which in his hands felt even larger and he again marveled that a girl with such a tight waist could still have such large breasts.

"Yesss I, ahhh, think I could help you relieve some more of your stresssss," Alexandra groaned as Edward started playing with her sensitive nipples. Edward was quite pleased with how easily Alexandra was getting aroused for him and while he really enjoyed playing with her large breasts right now he wanted to get her green scrub pants off of her long legs. He then ran his hands back down Alex's torso until he reached the waistband of her scrub pants. He grabbed her pants at each side and quickly yanked them down her legs leaving her in only her tight blue panties, which clearly matched the blue bra that she had removed earlier. Edward reached between her legs from behind her and felt her panties, which were practically dripping at her crotch.

"Well I guess you really enjoyed what you saw from the doctor and me. You are soaked down here. I guess I need to take these wet panties off of you before you soak them even more you naughty girl," Edward said excited to finally see the sexy nurse completely naked. Alexandra just nodded her head yes as she tried not to moan too loudly as Edward continued to play with her very wet pussy through her underwear. Edward slowly slid the nurse's underwear down her very long legs revealing her fully naked body to him. He took a moment to admire the nurse's sexy form running his hands along her long legs, up her hip and to her tight small butt. He then reached down to grab his very hard cock and brought it up to rub it between Alexandra's legs. Alex moaned as she felt Edward rub his thick cock against her very wet pussy.

"Are you ready for this Alex?" he calmly asked the sexy nurse as he continued to rub his cock against her vagina.

"Yeah I-I think so," Alexandra nervously responded.

"Okay well here goes," Edward responded as he lined his penis up with the nurse's dripping vagina. He started to push his cock inside the nurse's narrow pussy.

"Holy shit you are tight Alex. I thought the doctor's pussy was quite tight but wow you are really tight," Edward said as he made sure to slowly push his penis deeper inside of the hot nurse. "Fuck your cock is so damn big!" Alex groaned as she felt him slide deeper inside of her than any other man had before. Edward couldn't help thinking that it was a good thing that Alexandra was so wet otherwise he would never have been able to even penetrate her. Finally he felt himself bottom out inside of her. Alexandra groaned loudly as she felt Edward's fat cock make contact with her cervix.

"Are you okay Nurse Alexandra?" Edward asked unsure if Alexandra was experiencing pain from him penetrating her so deeply.

"I'm more than okay. I've never felt a guy so deep inside of me before and it feels so good," Alexandra breathlessly moaned back to her patient.

"Good well I'm going to just let you get used to me while I give the rest of your body a proper examination," Edward said as he leaned down to kiss Alexandra's neck and he brought his hands up to cup her large breast making sure to gently pinch her stiff nipples. Alex couldn't believe all the pleasure she was experiencing from all of Edward's touches. She had never had a guy treat her body so gently and yet she still couldn't get over how big he felt inside of her.

"Well everything you're doing to me right now feels fantastic but I don't think you're going to get rid of that stress in your balls if you just let your big cock sit inside of me," Alex said to Edward as she turned around and smiled wickedly at him while she stared at him with those fantastic blue eyes.

Edward smiled back at Alexandra and said, "Well you asked for it." He then pulled his cock back and pushed it back home inside Alexandra's tight pussy. Alexandra groaned with a mix of pain and pleasure, but as Edward worked up a rhythm all of her pain turned to pure pleasure. She began moaning louder and louder as Edward kept fucking her harder. Edward loved the feeling of Alexandra's tight pussy gripping his cock as he thrust in and out of her. He was alternating between holding her hips to fuck her harder and reaching up to grab her big boobs to increase her pleasure. Edward could feel himself approaching the point of no return much quicker than he expected though he guessed it was just because her vagina was so tight. He kept fucking her when all of the sudden he felt the presence of someone else behind him.

Lucy gently placed her hands on Edward's shoulders and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Just reach up and grab Alex's fantastic tits and keep fucking her until you blow and I'm going to help you release your stress." Lucy then leaned down and kissed Edward just behind his ear. Edward then followed Lucy's advice and reached up to cup Alexandra's heavy full breasts. He enjoyed the feeling of her tits in his hands until he felt another very different feeling. Lucy was reaching one hand down and massaging his large testicles in one hand while he continued to fuck Alexandra. Edward wasn't the only one getting close to his orgasm as Alex could feel herself rapidly approaching one of her own. She thought her last orgasm had been intense but she could tell that this next one was going to be even better.

All of the sudden she couldn't take it anymore and she moaned out loud, "Oh Shitttt I'm Cummming!!" Her pussy clamped down hard on Edward's cock and between that and Lucy massaging his testicles he shoved his cock deep inside of Alexandra and let go. His cock began pumping more and more cum deep inside Alexandra's tight pussy. He kept squeezing her breasts as he unloaded his cum inside of her. He couldn't believe how hard he was cumming inside of Alex, though he was probably being help by Lucy's gentle massages on his big balls. Alex couldn't believe how good it felt to have Edward cumming inside of her and she also couldn't believe how hard he was cumming. Finally both of their orgasms began to subside and they both collapsed against the exam table trying to catch their breath. Edward placed his hands on her hips and then pulled his cock out of Alexandra's pussy. They both groaned as his cock left the sweet, tight confines of her pussy. Edward then relaxed back in a chair that was close to him. He then looked over to find Lucy smiling down at him from where she stood, still quite naked.

"Well I think I can safely say that you two got all of the stress out of me," Edward said as he grinned up at the two women.

"Well then I guess we can call your full examination a rousing success," Lucy said as she handed Alexandra some tissues so she could wipe up the cum leaking out of her pussy. She smiled shyly at Edward as she continued to try and catch her breath.

Lucy then turned back to Edward and said, "Well let me tell you what I wrote down for your exam notes. Patient has a very large penis both in terms of thickness and length. Patient had no trouble producing an erection as was able to maintain his erection during the entire procedure despite his large size. Patient was able to get aroused again after two orgasms, one from oral treatment and one from vaginal penetration. Patient was able to maintain a very stiff erection during two courses of vaginal penetration and was able to produce a very powerful orgasm each time. Patient ejaculated copious amounts of semen despite multiple orgasms. Patient was also able to bring two female subjects to orgasm during vaginal penetration. Overall patient produced fantastic results and will happily be asked to return for future examinations."

Lucy took a moment to take in the shared look between her nurse and patient and smiled before saying, "Well I need to go get ready for my next patient but I'll leave you two in here to catch your breath for a moment." She then smiled at them before reaching to pick up her discarded clothes and leaving them alone in the exam room. Suddenly they both felt a little more insecure with their nakedness.

"So I can safely say that that was certainly my most interesting trip to the doctor, but I will definitely be coming back to this office," Edward said as he smiled shyly at Alexandra.

"Do you think that you can always be my nurse?" Edward asked shyly.

"Babe are you sure you just want me to be your nurse?" Alexandra said as she walked over to Edward and leaned down to kiss him gently on the lips.

"You mean you want to be more than just my nurse?" Edward asked as he looked into Alexandra's beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh absolutely Edward I would love to see you some more," she said as she walked over to the exam table. She then bent over to write something on a piece of paper and Edward couldn't help but admire her tight ass and especially her breasts as they hung in front of her body. She then walked over and handed Edward the piece of paper, which had her phone number written on it.

"Are you sure about this?" Edward asked her again.

"Of course I am and not just because of the great sex. I really enjoyed talking to you even before we started the exam and I would love to get to know you more," Alexandra said to him.

"Well then I will definitely give you a call when I get home," Edward said smiling really big at him. Alexandra smiles her big bright smile back at him. "Well I better get ready for the next examination with Doctor Lucy," Alexandra says as she walked around the room to get all over her discarded clothes.

"Wait are you giving this patient an exam just like you gave me?" Edward asked somewhat distraught at the idea of Alexandra being with another man.

"Oh you have nothing to worry about. He doesn't qualify for a full exam and is over 70 years old," Alex said with a teasing smile on her face.

"If we gave him the same exam we just gave you I'm pretty sure he would die of a heart attack," Alexandra continued with a slight chuckle.

"Oh okay good," Edward said relieved that she wouldn't be getting together with another guy. He then watches Alex as she walks out of the room. Alexandra pauses at the door and looked back at Edward and she gives her ass a pleasant slap before she giggled at him and leaves to join Lucy with their next patient. Edward sat in the chair for a moment longer just thinking about everything that just happened. He smiled to himself and then got up so he could gather all his clothes and get dressed so he could head back home.