All Comments on 'Nurse's Seduction by Hypnosis'

by masterhypnotist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Good Story

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really Hot

great story, very hot. i read your other mind control stories i would like to request more including heavy incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

good plot...it was totally believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love your stories

I would love to learn what you do to improve my own experiences!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
awesome

that was well-written, you had a thought-out plot, you expanded on the story, and it was HOT! loved the lesbian action to start and you finished really well. keep it up! we need good writers like you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
eh, grammar problems make it harder to enjoy it

It was a decent story. Good plot. Some mistakes REALLY bothered me though: There were a few spelling errors, but nothing major, and I could have looked past it. You put the wrong name down for Kat 2 or 3 different times, and that's just really sloppy and lazy. Lastly, the story didnt have much passion in it. The whole time I was reading it, I imagined a really monotone voice describing what happened. Oh yes, and one more thing bothered me. In the beginning you made it seem like YOU were the one who needed some sex, and then through the story you didn't do anything with anyone except at the very end a single line mentioning "enjoying" Allison. But over all, this story was okay. Next time just proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another lovely story. I only wish that you would write some current stuff, Did you retire from writing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous