Nurses Without Borders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she looked at Duncan and said "Your turn."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Time for you to touch Jordan the way I did."

"I'm not gay," he replied.

Denise and a few of the other women laughed. "She's not asking you to marry him," said Amy. "We just want to see you touch his cock the way you've seen us grab each other's boobs, or in Kate's case our nipples."

"Of course if you don't want to," added Janice. "I imagine they could have you and Jordan switch places."

"That could definitely be arranged," said Denise.

"Okay, okay--I'll do it."

Thus Duncan became the first (and as of now the only) non-doctor to touch my genitals. Judging by his hesitancy, nervousness, and slightly clumsy performance, this was a first for him as well. Clumsy or not, under Denise's guidance he made a comprehensive tour of my junk, fondling my balls, stroking and squeezing my cock, and taking a bit of precum from the tip of my penis and wiping it off on my panties. Denise kept a firm grip on me but sat back off my face, less to give me a break than to give me a good look at my cock being man-handled.

For me this all proved highly erotic in a somewhat paradoxical way. I didn't particularly like Duncan feeling me up, and I felt no sexual desire toward him, but I very much enjoyed how the women were controlling us both at once. I had once seen a photo gallery of a domestic dominatrix playing with her two hyper-feminized sissies. In one photo they flanked her and she had a hand down their panties. In other pics she posed them holding each other's cocks and boobs, or with their well-spanked and plugged asses right next to one another. For me, doubling the sissies quadrupled the appeal, and here I was with my own double playing with my cock for the women's amusement.

When Denise was satisfied with Duncan's performance, Elena took his place--this was a three-act play, apparently. She took a quick tour of my genitals, began to stroke my shaft gently, and then paused.

"I have a suggestion," she said, "and though it's not explicitly against the rules I'd like your consent. Instead of you having to wait to masturbate after everyone has gone home, I want to give you an orgasm now. You're aroused, I'm aroused, and opportunities like this don't come around every day. Shall we seize the moment?"

That was a no-brainer. To have this beautiful and nearly naked woman stroking me was paradise. I knew I would make a funny face when I orgasmed, and maybe I would groan... but when you've been cavorting in your lingerie, the short step across the boundary from arousal to release is an easy one.

So I said yes and Elena resumed stroking my member slowly and firmly. "Duncan," she said, "please bring me Kate's panties--they're the screaming yellow ones over by the far couch."

Duncan retrieved the panties and handed them to Elena, who brushed my cock with their silky fabric. "Do you have a good view, Kate?" Elena asked. "I wouldn't want you to miss anything!"

Elena returned to stroking me with her hand, gradually increasing the tempo and pressure. Then she placed Kate's panties on my abdomen just above my cock.

"When you're ready I want you to come onto Kate's panties," she said. "Maybe she'll wear them home still moist with your cum, or maybe she'll have to borrow a clean pair from you. Look at how she's blushing! Kate, your face is redder than Jordan's cock!" Everyone was quiet for a moment as Elena brought me closer and closer to the edge. Then, with perfect timing: "Yes, now! Cum for me now, cum on those panties!"

And cum I did. I hadn't masturbated for a week, knowing that my intensifying sexual desire would help keep me from chickening out of crossdressing, and I orgasmed long and hard, spilling a bounty of seed on Kate's panties. When I had quit trembling and drawn some deep breaths, Elena plucked the panties from my abdomen, wiped up a few drops of cum that had shot past them, and threw the soiled panties right at Kate, who instinctively caught them so they wouldn't hit her in the face. "You'll pay for this!" she told Elena in a half-kidding tone of voice.

I forgot about Kate's panties when Elena gently slid mine down my legs and off. Then, surprisingly, she stood up quickly and said "Now for Duncan!" Denise followed her lead, and as I lay on my back, still with my bra, the two women took aim at Duncan and his boxers. He was a slippery devil, slapping away reaching hands, dodging feints at his feet, and throwing clothes from the floor at Elena and Denise. I was happy to see that these did not include my delicate stocking or my red muffler; I stood up, kept away from the action as best I could, and picked up my nylon and muffler to keep them out of harm's way.

Eventually Denise managed to push Duncan hard toward Elena, who grabbed his torso just long enough for Denise to tackle his ankles. He landed on his side, grabbed the band of his backwards boxers with both hands, and ended up on his back despite squirming mightily. It was all Denise could do to control of his legs, so it was up to Elena to go after the boxers. She could pry one of his hands off fairly easily, but not both. Janice--who else?--proffered a suggestion from the couch: "Try reaching up a leg hole!"

Magic! Instead of pulling the boxers down, Elena lifted up a bottom hem, gathering the fabric and working her hands up toward Duncan's genitals. Given his tossing about and the extremely tight fit of his undies, the process was a bit laborious, like getting a child's mitten turned right-side out again, but she eventually managed to expose his cock and balls. I'm not sure how hard she squeezed the latter, but enough to put an end to his gyrations.

"Shall we put on another show à la Jordan?" Denise asked the peanut gallery on the couch.

"No," said Duncan, "I surrender. Please just take them off."

"You promise?" asked Elena.

"Yes, I promise," he replied, letting go of his waistband.

I didn't watch the next bit closely, having others things on my mind, but Elena definitely took her time taking the boxers off, flashing glimpses of Duncan's cock before slowly sliding his boxers down his legs. She paused when she had them at his ankles, allowing Denise to lead a brief group discussion of his junk. The consensus was that his cock, now sporting a firm-on, was shorter than average but respectably stout. His balls (two in number, as expected) were quite large; they were held tight in his scrotum and jiggled amusingly when Denise rocked his body.

The moment Elena had the boxers all the way off I pushed Denise hard from behind, knocking her smack on top of Duncan. I had been sneaking up on Denise on hands and knees, and thankfully none of the losers warned her. Perhaps they were rooting for me.

Switching gears instantly, Elena went after Denise's upper body, grabbing her hands and yanking her bra toward her neck. I quickly tied my muffler around Denise's knees and my single nylon around her ankles. With Elena keeping Denise occupied "upstairs," I then secured Denise's bonds more tightly. Was this stratagem unfair? I consulted the Parliamentarian (i.e. myself), who ruled the tactic unprecedented but not proscribed. Tough luck, Denise. At the time I was thinking only of getting Denise stripped, but in retrospect I imagine Duncan had a few interesting moments as he lay naked beneath two nearly naked women struggling just above his head.

When I was certain that Denise's legs were no longer a danger, Elena and I rolled her off Duncan and onto her back. Duncan was now banished to the Losers Couch, where the four naked women were scrunched together. "There's no place for you to sit," said Trudi, "so you'll have to lie down across our laps. Have a seat right here on my lap and then lie down, face up, with your head towards Janice."

I'm not sure whether he was eager or reluctant to comply--he and I have never discussed this night--but he positioned himself as instructed. It was surely no accident that he ended up with his head near Janice, his nipples right in front of Kate, and his cock and balls in Trudi's lap.

"They're teasing him," said Denise to me and Elena. "How about a media time-out?"

"If you surrender your bra," replied Elena, "we will grant you a little time to watch what does seem to be an interesting show. We wouldn't want your late entrance to disrupt such a pretty picture!"

Denise agreed and took off her own bra as Amy began the women's exploration of Duncan's body. Had they been discussing this possible scenario? Amy ran her fingers up and down his inner thighs, gradually coming closer and closer to his balls, until her hand began to brush against them at the end of each stroke. His cock sprang to life in a way it hadn't all through the wrestling, even when he had been stripped and exposed to the communal gaze. I suspected that his erotic response had previously been held in check by the proximity of another male, that he really didn't want me touching his cock. Safer to be naked on the couch with four women, must be the thinking, than to have a guy cup your balls.

"Keep him hard but don't let him come," Elena directed. "I want him erect in my winner's photo!" Thus Duncan suffered, or enjoyed, a relatively gentle exploration of his entire body. Kate of course played with his nipples, but never made him yelp in pain. Janice spent most of her time holding his hands out of the way, and Trudi took the lead in keeping his cock hard--stroking his shaft occasionally for a few moments, bouncing his balls, and conducting an independent study of exactly which bits of his cock were most sensitive.

We three surviving competitors enjoyed the show for several minutes before getting back to our own business. Item one on the agenda was of course to get Denise entirely naked. This was simpler in concept than in execution because I could not pull off her panties without loosening her binds, something I had not sufficiently pondered in advance. For the moment Denise's legs were resting calmly on the carpet, but I knew they could spring into action if released.

The bra she had just surrendered solved my dilemma. First I pulled her panties down to her knees, just above the bondage muffler. Then I tied her bra around her legs above her panties, untied the muffler, and pulled the panties down a few inches. As expected Denise made one explosive attempt at getting her knees apart and her hands free from Elena. She may have stretched her bra a size or two with this effort, but it held firm, as did Elena's grip.

I then slid Denise's panties down to her ankles, loosened the slip-knot in the stocking, pulled off her last stitch of clothing, and released her from bra bondage. A formidable woman was finally defeated.

Denise's demise necessitated some repositioning of the losers on their already-crowded couch, and the women happily made room for her in the middle rather than have her sit on a lap. Trudi sat to her right, Kate to her left, with Amy and Janice perched on the arms of the sofa. Duncan was placed on Denise's lap, where she could reach around him and play with his cock. "Remember I want his erection in my photo," Elena reminded them.

"I'm sure I can manage that," replied Denise as she held his cock at the base and wiggled it back and forth.

Elena then turned to me. "It's just you and me, kid," she said. "Do you want to lose the easy way or the hard way?"

I felt such gratitude toward Elena at that moment that I really didn't want to wrestle her. "Easy way," I replied to her surprise. "I yield."

Elena had me stand facing the others, a few feet from the couch. She stood behind me and asked me to spread my legs apart just slightly. "Let's see if I can tuck your junk behind you," she said.

Well, that was a surprise, but yielding is yielding, so I complied. At the time I was almost a complete novice at tucking, having only tried it awkwardly in front of a mirror a few times. I didn't own a gaff, and though as a nurse I understood my genital anatomy, I hadn't thought about relocating my testicles into their inguinal canals before securing my penis and scrotum out of sight. I had an inkling of the emotional and aesthetic attractions of tucking, but I hadn't yet realized how many trans women also tuck as a matter of personal safety.

Elena managed things about as well as I had on my own--my junk was out of sight, but it was uncomfortable and certainly would not stay in place if I moved around. So I stood stock still facing the couch, bent slightly forward to ease the tugging between my legs. Elena stood behind me and removed my breast forms from my bra. She carried these to my friends for their hands-on inspection; they were judged to be surprisingly heavy, beautifully shaped, and well proportioned to my frame. Duncan tried to skip this part of the entertainment, but the women wouldn't let him off so easily. Denise floated the idea that he might end up wearing them home in a borrowed bra, and with this not-quite-impossible scenario looming he held my boobs to his chest, palpated them, and squeezed their nipples.

Once everyone had felt up my boobs, Denise unhooked my bra and slid it off. There were now seventy-one items of clothing strewn about the room, and one pair of panties on Elena.... time for the victory photo.

In the center of the photo Elena scrambled genders quite creatively. Duncan and I stood in the middle. My junk had escaped but was re-tucked for the pic, so I had a feminine head atop a hairless male torso, minus a dick. Duncan was beside me with his erection being maintained under the eyes and occasionally the hands of the other nurses; one side of his chest was normal, but the other sported a big boob--one of my breast forms held in place with one hand. Meanwhile Trudi, to my right, had a supernumerary boob, with her two small ones dwarfed by my voluptuous breast nestled between them. I wondered if Elena had been reading Nabokov, who mentions a woman with three breasts, one of them a beauty.

That arrangement exhausted our supply of moveable tits, and we didn't have any strap-on dildos handy, so the other women simply lined up naked. On one end were Janice and Denise, the brainy/brawny players; on the other were Amy and Kate, the fiery pubic bush/nipple duo.

That concludes my description of the erotic wrestling match, so if you're masturbating and haven't come yet, you might want to finish now before the tits and pussy and cocks and panties and bras are swept offstage.

Still with me? I do want to say a word about the pre- and post-game activities, which were less erotic but immensely satisfying emotionally. What happened is that my crossdressing was very quickly accepted by my friends. There was plenty of surprise, and a healthy dose of curiosity, but no sign of negative judgment, no hint of ridicule. My friends, carpooling, arrived in three small groups, so there were three iterations of my greeting them en femme at my door, inviting them in, and giving them hugs. I gave each group a bare-bones account of why I was dressed up this way--it was not some kind of joke; I had enjoyed crossdressing, privately, for several years, but did not identify as trans; I had been inspired by Elena's openness about her sexual orientation; I had chosen to trust them all.

One funny thing did happen when Trudi and Denise arrived. When I opened the door Trudi said, "Hi, you must be Jordan's sister, I'm Trudi." The rest of us laughed, and I watched Trudi's face as it registered the truth. "Oh god, I'm sorry," she burst out.

"It's OK," I replied. "I'll take that as a compliment." Oddly she seemed more embarrassed than I was, and she apologized about ten more times for having possibly hurt my feelings. What a kind soul!

As for the post-game, my fellow nurses re-dressed in some simpler version of their game clothes. I slipped into simple women's jeans and a burgundy blouse. Underneath I had fresh panties, a clean bullet bra, and my reclaimed tits. As we shared a meal, we of course talked about the game we had just played, but we also enjoyed the food and wine, swapped opinions on books and movies, praised and dissed particular professors we'd had, and speculated on our goals and career paths. I remained hyperaware of my appearance, but I felt safe, accepted, and supported--lucky to have found such amazing friends.

Our wrestling bouts and sharing of secrets strengthened the already-robust camaraderie among our group, and our friendships have proved extraordinarily valuable as we have struggled to cope with the COVID onslaught so early in our careers. Fortunately we are all OK--Raoul and Kate got Covid early in the pandemic, but recovered quickly and fully. Since then we've all stayed safe, though the omicron surge delayed my finishing this story. Thanks for your patience--I hope chapter two was worth waiting for. In any case I wish you health, happiness, and a lot of fun with whatever turns you on!

12