Video Nasty

Story Info
Husband finds a video of his wife being fisted.
2.2k words
4.38
22.5k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bisense
Bisense
42 Followers

Video Revelation [Part 1]

My wife and I had a trial separation for several months. We both played around but when we got back together, we underplayed the relationships we had enjoyed in our brief time aprt. After we resumed our relationship, everything seemed to be fine until one day when Vicki's mobile phone rang. I went to answer it but the caller hung up. I noticed a file on her desktop and although I shouldn't have done it, I couldn't help reading the title. It read, 'Fisting my slutl'. Despite my reservations I opened the file and watched the video, which is over an hour long and charted the sexual relations which my wife had enjoyed with another her lover, Stephen, during our separation.

There were three parts of the video. In the first part it was less staged and more improvised. Stephen filmed my wife as she walked into his bedroom. She was wearing a full body stocking with an open-crotch and it was made from see-through material. Around her neck was a studied collar and on her wrists she wore leather restraints. It couldn't have been further from the wife I knew and loved. Vicki was smiling as she entered the room and at first appeared to take it all as a joke. Stephen then began to direct her. He placed the camera down and I could see him positioning Vicki on the bed before using the wrist restraints to strap her to the bedhead. He then produced two leashes which he attached to the bed frame and around her thighs to pull her legs back and apart. Stephen clutched the camera close to her. At first, he asked her to show him how she sucked a man's cock. She was shy but then began to open her mouth wide and flick her tongue to mimic oral sex. He pushed two fingers inside her mouth and she sucked them in a desperate depraved manner.

Stephen lowered the camera and focused upon Vicki's breasts, which were hidden behind a thin veil of material. Vigorously he pulled each breast out and they were suspended above the material which formerly covered them. Stephen pinched each breast in turn and I could hear Vicki whimpering as the pressure increased. He pulled her nipples and began to stretch them as far as possible. Vicki's body tensed and she cried out again.

At this point the video halted and when Stephen turned it back on, the camera focused on her face and I could see that he'd inserted a ball gag into her mouth. 'That'll stop your whining,' he said. He then returned to her breasts where he attached suckers on each nipple. He overtightened each one making Vicki arch back. As the pressure was applied, the gag muffled her protests. Once the suckers were in place, Stephen began to flick them with his fingers knowing the pain that Vicki was experiencing. He pulled the suckers and twisted them and I could see Vicki's face contorting with each movement. This continued for over 5 minutes after which Stephen removed the gag. I expected Vicki to tell him to stop but she didn't. She smiled and said, 'god I fucking love that'. I was astonished at her admission.

Stephen lowered the camera towards Vicki's splayed legs covered in fishnet material and focused upon her freshly shaved vagina. I could see that it was moist around the lips. She looked helpless with her legs apart and pulled back, defenceless against Stephen's invasions but I had to realise that she was a willing accomplice. At this point Stephen again stopped the video and must have placed it on some form of tripod because when he turned it back on again, he was in full view. He was not what I expected. Stephen was thickset with a shaven head and tattoos along his arms. He seemed to be everything that Vicki disliked in a man. At this time, I could only see Stephens back and solid buttocks.

He lowered his head and started to suck at Vicki's upturned vagina. I could clearly see that she was writhing in fits of ecstasy as he pleasured her and I imagined his tongue whirling around and pushing deeper into her vagina. Vicki writhed more and more as Stephen pleasured her until at last she reached climax. She shouted out, 'Don't stop!' and Stephen took his time to ensure that her orgasm reached its fullest before he retreated. He moved the camera forward and focused upon Vicki's vagina which appeared to pulsate under the waves of a strong orgasm. He then inserted two fingers and moved them towards her G-spot. She was still tender and begged him to stop but he continued and her protest diminished.

Stephen disappeared from view and then returned with a bottle of lubricant, which he squirted liberally upon her pubic region. He placed his two fingers inside of her and Vicki stiffened under his touch. He moved them back and forth and twisted them until the two fingers were inserted up to the knuckle of his hand. He turned his hand sideways so the two fingers formed a vertical insertion and then he inserted two fingers on his other hand. Vicki moaned in pain but it wasn't long before Stephen pulled the two sets of fingers apart and started to widen the entrance to her vagina. I could see her thrusting her hips in time with each thrust. He pushed all four fingers deep into her and began to massage her clitoris with his thumbs.

Yet another orgasm was on its way and Stephen pushed and pulled until Vicki started to shudder again and cried out, 'fuck me, I am cumming.' She didn't squirt but there was a considerable amount of juice flowing from her vagina, which served to lubricate Stephen's fingers. He slowly pulled out his forefingers, obviously an expert at this manipulation, and returned to squirting her pubic region with more of the lubricant. He then squirted lubricant onto his right hand and started to rub it deep into his palms and up to the level of his wrists. At this point I was fearing the worst. Vicki was always incredibly tight and I knew that even the four fingers that he had previously inserted were too much for her. At least, that is what I thought.

Stephen expertly placed one finger inside of Vicki. She continued to moan. A second finger was inserted with hardly any reaction and then a third. The three fingers moved in and out of her up to the region of the first knuckle. Stephen started to rotate his hand 90 degrees at a time clockwise and anticlockwise in a slow and measured fashion. He pushed his fingers further in up to the last set of knuckles and whether through surprise or pain, Vicki arched her back in response. When she came down, he began to manipulate her again, constantly squirting lubricant over the region.

Stephen pulled his fingers out very slowly and focused the camera upon Vicki's vagina. Her hole was gaping but then began to contract and open spasmodically almost as if she was controlling the motion. When it opened to its most extreme, Stephen took his opportunity and thrust his three fingers into her. This time, Vicki did not react but seemed to enjoy the pain. He curled his fingers together and then inserted his pinkie finger. Gradually he moved the fingers in and out and turned them. In response to almost every motion, Vicki groaned with sheer pleasure.

I knew in my heart what was to come but when Stephen asked Vicki, 'Do you want me to fist you?', I was still incredulous at how far this had gone. I was sure that Vicki was going to beg him not to but instead she agreed. 'Yes,' she replied. He asked her once more and told her to instruct him to fist her. There was a moment when I thought she would not reply but then I heard her say quietly, 'Please fist me. Yes, go ahead, do it.' This still wasn't enough for Stephen who asked her again and said that this time she must shout out the answer. 'Fist me!' she cried shouted, 'Just fist my cunt.' It was almost as if I didn't recognise the person about to receive a full fist.

Stephen removed his hand slowly and Vicki winced in pain. He squirted lubricant onto his hand, coating each finger in turn as Vicki looked on, almost salivating at the prospect of what was about to be inflicted upon her. I looked down at the image of her vagina, now gaping wide almost as if she was begging him to pound her. He did not disappoint.

I don't know why but I focused on Stephen's tattooed arms, which were broad and muscular. He rushed to insert three fingers but this time lowered his head and began to suck on Vicki's clit. As he entered her, he licked and sucked her clit for several minutes before coming back up. This time I could see that four fingers had been inserted and the tip of his thumb. He formed the classic 'Ducks Bill' shape with his digits and obviously was adept at the art of fisting. My mind was in turmoil. I was hurt by the pain I could see another man inflict on my wife yet at the same time I was trying to dismiss the truth, namely that she was enjoying the experience.

This time the motion of Steven's hand was rapid. He twisted it round and around one way and then the other, sometimes pushing, sometimes not. Occasionally, he applied pressure with his hand as if to push into her hole but the muscles around her vagina were not giving way. 'Push out,' he ordered, and she did. The moment her muscles relaxed I could see his hand sucked in up to the knuckles. He rapidly made short movements with his hand pushing in and pulling out several inches before pushing again. I thought that he was hesitating but in fact he was applying gentle, constant pressure to her opening in order for her muscles to give way. When they eventually did, his hand disappeared into her vagina beyond his knuckles. Vicki let out a cry of pain and Stephen held fast without motion. When the pain subsided he gently pushed and pulled, working his hand in as far as his thickset wrist. He now had full control of Vicki.

The scene bewildered me. My eyes flicked towards the restraints holding Vicki's arms and pulling open her legs. Her swollen lips surrounded Stephen's hand as he twisted and pushed into her. She was now making no sound either in protest or in ecstasy as Stephen worked his way in. I think it was the site of Vicki's eyes which shocked me most. She stared at Stephen longingly. Even though I couldn't see his eyes, I knew she was looking directly into them lustfully and in a way that suggested she was completely in his control. This is what he wanted. There was the signal for him to start to fist her harder and faster.

With his left hand Stephen rubbed and circled Vicki's clit, which caused her to throw her head back. Slowly I could see her body tensing, her nipples becoming darker and more pronounced as her third orgasm approached. 'That's it baby,' Stephen said. 'I'm fucking you with my fist you little whore. Is it not what you want?' Vicki repeatedly cried 'Yes,' until a noise emitted from her mouth sounding almost as if she was choking. It was in fact a huge orgasm building inside her. Stephen knew he was now in control and pressed harder moving further inside of her beyond the point of his wrist. It was at this moment when she let out a cry and instantaneously started to squirt. A long stream of clear liquid shot from her vagina. Stephen didn't flinch. It's what he wanted and had expected. Stephen continued to fuck Vicki with his fist. The stream diminished until another orgasm overtook her again and the liquid shot from her with even greater velocity.

Stephen slowed to a halt and after Vicki's orgasms had subsided, he gently removed his fist. This is perhaps the most pain that she had experienced during the process but once his fist was released, I could see her relax against the restraints. He half-turned and grabbed the camera bringing it down towards her vagina. With his right hand he grabbed her labia and stretched her lips as far as he could to reveal her gaping vagina. Her hole pulsated and was incredibly wet. Stephen pointed the camera directly into Vicki's face and said, 'There you go. Your first fist fucking. Did you enjoy?' Vicki smiled and said yes. 'It won't be your last time, I can guarantee you that,' said Stephen as he wiped his fingers on Vicki's suspended thighs. He moved the camera back to her vagina where her hole had contracted slightly but was still gaping. 'You're gonna enjoy seeing this ruined cunt,' gleamed Stephen. 'Should get it on the net so others can see what a fisting whore I've made of you.' I hated his words and grew angry but when he turned the camera back on Vicki she was smiling back with no concern over his words. He moved the camera down to his cock which was hard and twitching. 'My turn to cum, I would say.' I heard Vicki agree in the background. 'Where d'you want my cum?' 'In my asshole,' she replied.

To be continued.

Bisense
Bisense
42 Followers